Eventable Reviews & Product Details

Eventable Overview

What is Eventable?

Tap into calendars (Google, Outlook, iOS, etc) as a marketing channel. Target your audience by geography, behavior, or your CRM data. Go beyond the default 15-minute "calendar reminder" with custom calendar notifications. Track all activity inside your customers' calendars, such as in-calendar impressions, link clicks, social shares and more. Join thousands of businesses already using Eventable to boost conversions, from webinar attendance to in-store purchases.

Eventable Details

Eventable is a calendar marketing platform designed to help brands reach their audience through native calendars.

Rockerbox
2013
N/A
@rockerbox
525 Twitter followers

Eventable Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Eventable community
Have you used Eventable before?

Eventable Reviews

Showing 8 Eventable reviews
Already have Eventable?
What do you like best?

Best is you better lookout for an alternative Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I usually don't write reviews. I am writing this to make sure people should be aware of such experiences. In case if my review helps them. Let me start.

One of the worst paid experience ever.

To begin with their product website itself.

99% of the time I was not able to create the events at all. It just keeps on loading after you click on create an event, after filling all the required information. And let me repeat this, I thought that maybe since I was a free customer earlier, I was facing the same issue, and thought of upgrading it to pay $20/month and see if that improves the performance. And I regretted my decision a lot. Not only that I was able to create hardly 1% of the time, but after that, If I tried integrating their event iframe codes, it used to take more than 10-15 seconds to load up CSS and the button itself. 99% of the time in this case as well.

Now coming back to their customer support.

Their customer service via email or even their chat support system should be rated -32768. Far, far, far below one could even imagine. The worst which you can't imagine.

For example, I had sent out a message on their chat system available, and email, more than 2-3 weeks back, and I didn't receive any response whatsoever. Here is the screenshot link to the chat https://a.uguu.se/rftkcz.png

Over the email also, I didn't receive any response at all. Nor even an acknowledgment anywhere.

From my experience, I can only recommend people to just skip this option if you were planning to go for the paid or even the free service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to utilize the platform which offers "Add to calendar" functionality to be integrated across websites, email, etc.

Benefits realized NONE! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

At first, they tricked me in thinking it's a solid product. It isn't! 👎 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

👎 I couldn't make it to work, it doesn't work!!!

👎 NO refund = you just got punked!

👎 NO support, I've submitted a ticket and even after 4 days nothing back

👎 way too expensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for alternatives, absolutely do not get punked by Eventable. It simply doesn't work! It's full of bugs and their support team doesn't exist. 👎 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eventable doesn't work!!! 👎👎👎 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Their product looked ok initially but it turned out to be difficult to use and not what I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to cancel the subscription for 3 months. Everytime you click "Cancel subscription" it says that it has done it and that it will expire at the end of the month - and then they keep on taking money. Despite repeated emails to the company they have not even bothered to respond! Whatever you do, don't make the mistake of giving these people your credit card details! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

really easy to use add to calendar tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular about this app. Really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So helpful and keeps me on top of things that are important to me. Highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed us to break into a different marketing medium with calendars, helped us track the relevant metrics, and increased our ROI on marketing dollars. Highly recommend getting the app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It’s really easy to use without following a course for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. It’s easy and simple to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you to all absolutely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find more advantages than disadvantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Enterprise Partnerships
What do you like best?

Making event invites easy to integrate with MailChimp's "embed" feature is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of - great free tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot internally and then try using it in any newsletters or emails to your clients or participants. It's a great and simple system, and like any new site, it takes a try or two to ensure you fully get the gist of it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to integrate Event Calendar Invites to my company's email newsletters done through MailChimp, without having to pay for an Account at this time, and can easily allow connection to Google, Apple, and Outlook Calendars for all those who wish to keep track of our Webinars through Event Invites. This was something we wanted to provide to our clients to increase Webinar attendance and product/service education, but did not want to add everyone to an email list for a Calendar invite, nor did we want to manage all of the response emails from 940+ people on a bi-weekly basis. Eventable made this super easy and simple! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Instructor
What do you like best?

I like how easy it ease to set up an event and then embed it on the thank you page, and add it to the email reminder. I rest easy knowing my attendees can put my events on their calendars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could figure out why my preferred background image isn't showing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy to use "add to calendar" tool, this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Top of mind to my paying customers and prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Easy setup for new events, easy integration to the websiete Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WOuld prefer smaller icons, more subevents in one button Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scientific conference organization. People do not forget the time of event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.