emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews & Product Details

emfluence Marketing Platform Overview

What is emfluence Marketing Platform?

The emfluence Marketing Platform is so intuitive, you'll swear it was built just for you. We believe that usability is as important as functionality. That’s why we’ve focused the emfluence Marketing Platform’s features around what’s really important: helping digital marketers like you accomplish your goals every day. Whether you’re launching your own digital campaigns, managing a brand across a network of franchises, or creating campaigns for your book of business, you can leverage the emfluence Marketing Platform for: • Email Automation • Email Marketing • Drag & Drop Email Builders • Social Media Management • Surveys • Landing Pages • Form Builders • Automated Reporting • Website Tracking • Light Boxes and Modals • Variable Content Blocks Why do we spend so much time focusing on how you use our platform? Because we’re marketers, too, and we know that digital marketing isn’t just about sending emails and posting pictures to your favorite social media channel. It’s complex recipe of strategy, timing, response, and engagement. We believe with the right tool, you’ll be unstoppable.

emfluence Marketing Platform Details

The emfluence Marketing Platform offers a number of tools for marketing needs, such as email automation, social media scheduling, custom marketing emails, variable content blocks, landing pages, forms, survey builders, modals, and automated reports.

Quick to Learn: The average emfluence Marketing Platform user sees a return on investment in just six months, versus the 10-month industry average.

Support from Marketers, not just IT Techs: Ask us a marketing question, get a marketing answer. We’re here to help strategize and support.

Super-Responsive Support: Our average first reply for a support request is 5 times faster than the industry average of 14.8 hours.

Agency Services, When You Need Them: Our digital marketing agency is available to support you in everything from email marketing services to SEO, website design and development, paid search, content strategy, and more.

Build What You Want: We can and will build new functionality and features in the emfluence Marketing Platform based on need and budget. Just let us know what you’re looking for.

emfluence digital marketing
2003
Kansas City, MO
@emfluence

emfluence Marketing Platform Videos

emfluence Marketing Platform Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the emfluence Marketing Platform community
Have you used emfluence Marketing Platform before?

emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews

Showing 76 emfluence Marketing Platform reviews
Location
Already have emfluence Marketing Platform?
Marketing Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate and use. We use the survey tool frequently and love its functionality. Emails look so much more polished and professional when you send them via emfluence. The use of journeys and workflows can be extremely beneficial to help us improve the client experience through specific and strategic touchpoints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i'm unaware of the newest features, and templates can be difficult to build. Also, there are times when the formatting gets wonky and you have to just take all the copy out and reformat it. That can get annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy to learn platform that you can tailor to your needs, this is it. They also provide detailed assistance and training. They are easy to reach when you need help or have questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to efficiently communicate both internally and externally, while making it aesthetically pleasing. Love the ability to tailor each email sent to our brand and to the messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to manage all of my different accounts. Any time I have problems the support team is quick to help fix them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to delete contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emfluence is a robust email marketing platform. The capabilities go way beyond just email. Creating groups and running reports is crucial for what we do. The ability to post to social and create automated workflows makes everyone's life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing online sales for our members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
What do you like best?

Customer account rep is friendly and their physical offices are in the same city. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technical support is limited and not customer centric, limited resources, no direct integration to CRM, no SMS platform, lack of bandwidth for custom integration which is needed because no api solutions, limited knowledge base or general users in the market making it hard to find talent to use tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to build nurturing personalized messaging and engagement. Not sure that the benefits I’m seeing would be realized with a stronger platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The email setup is easy and is just plug and play. The social platform along with calendar allows you to maintain on schedule while showing any one else that is on the platform to view what is coming up. While leading the group I was also able to oversee and approve each email before it went out, something that Emfluence already has intergrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email templates are far too simple and reduce or limit the ability to stand out from others in our market. The data that is shown is far too simple and the design of the data, while not as important, is extremely basic and difficult to easily present. The worst part is definetly the support system, while they are great it is difficult being charged hourly for something that I am already paying for; many other similar software platforms help in the initial setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is not the highest tier but it is definetly a push towards the right direction. This will allow you to learn the and improve your skills at a level that is beyond an initital or free software. Consider cost, it may be worth to try a free version before diving into a contract with emfluence, but once you have joined, their team helps maximize the use of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to reach out to guests with a new platform in a personal way while collecting and accessing data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

With the drag and drop email platform, it is easy to design emails, surveys and landing pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When searching for an email or post from the previous year, you have to review the whole year, you can't just select a quarter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enjoy that it will track social posts regardless of where the post originated--either in emfluence or in Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. Or platforms don't always have that functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Direct Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The support from emfluence is amazing. Additionally, the emfluence team also listens to users when making enhancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Such a minor thing, but it's a bit difficult to organize assets (emails, landing pages, etc.) without folders. This may just be a personal preference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With emfluence we are able to support larger initiatives as well as quick wins. It is fairly easy to stand up automated campaigns and send one off email batches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Partner
What do you like best?

I really like how easy the marketing platform is to use. I expected it to be challenging to navigate and edit but in actuality, it's really easy to use. I was intimidated at first, but once I logged in, I realized how simple it was to add, edit, and place content within your platform.

Since using the platform, we've cut down over an hour of time spent on our marketing deliverables! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I haven't found to be as easy is the dividers within our template, but I've reached out to our contact on this and am sure it's user error :).. I'll find out soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we faced before emfluence was the amount of time we spent putting the deliverable together and compiling analytics each month. Now with emfluence I have everything I need all in one place and it's changed everything.. Most important, it's saved us a lot of time and headaches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Location Manager
What do you like best?

The marketing platform helps build great looking emails, schedule delivery, and send to targeted groups of customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've not used another platform, so nothing to compare to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your business gets little traction from social media efforts or your messages are lost to too much "noise," then the emfluence Marketing Platform might be worth the effort to get the right message to the right audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to reach customers and prospects who fit into particular segments, as defined by us, rather than rely on a single message reaching those segments by sending to everyone. It ensures that only those whom we want to receive a message are sent a message. Not all our business prospects are prospects for all segments of our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Engagement Strategy
What do you like best?

I love that the staff is responsive if there are issues or questions and I really love that if I have platform needs, they can either help me find a way to accomplish it - and even sometimes build it into the functionality for others too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Love the price, love the functionality, love the team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You get 80% of the functionality of the bigger players with only 10% of the hassle and a fraction of the price tag. Its a great value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

both transactional and promotional messaging across multiple brands; easy enough for me to manage it all without it being a full-time job. Flexibility to customize, robust wysisyg when i don't have time to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how my team can schedule out all sorts of post, messages and more using the social calendar! It helps us put together campaigns in advance to save time in the long run. The platform is also super intuitive and quick to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see more future integrations, but for now this fits all of our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform has worked great for our needs as a small organization, but I have no doubt based on my own usage that it could serve as an enterprise level solution too. Having used other platforms, like Marketo and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, it's got everything and more to compete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the emfluence platform for email newsletters, event reminders and social posting, as well as ad hoc sends and posts. As a group of volunteers, this tool definitely simplifies the process for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of searching for content and being able to pull the information in detail. I don't use the full amount of emfluence except sourcing the people that we send emails to. I just have access to results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I am searching for a certain person, you have to match exact and not alternate ways of searching a name. I, again, don't use the email portion but I do wish there was an easier way to split up the territories or target market to make sending out a little easier than doing one email at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I seems great for getting data in one area and seeing behaviors of each email sent out. I don't use it very much in depth beyond pulling lists so all I could recommend is that you use that information to the fullest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leads to our clients - helping them figure out who is interested in their brand. It is great to show the activity each email has so we can improve or compare for the next one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The customization in creating a personalized message that can be sent to massive list of prospects has allowed me to generate and qualify leads that have driven my line of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting can get thrown off in creating a campaign and will occasionally cause me to redo a project. I dislike that it can also be difficult to send a prospect a message that has already been sent without having to create a whole new campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest reaching out to the team at emfluence to find out all the capabilities. I originally tried to learn it all on my own but using the team to help would be a strong suggestion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am making sure we stay relevant in the eyes of a prospect by keeping in touch with them using an automated system. The data collected from their interaction allows me to qualify leads from a prospect list that I otherwise would not be able to manage. we have also had an issue with CRM integrationl. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

I have been a long time user and onboarded the platform with 2 different companies. The best selling feature is the reporting an analytics. They allow you to move beyond email and into omni channel marketing quickly and effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Your customer base is managed by email address - which makes it difficult when you are managing an environment with business and personal addresses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We serve many segments - prospective, student, employees and alumni - we are able to reach each population using branded templates that vary by location. I very much appreciate being able to talk through life cycles and develop campaigns that don't require constant change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interim Executive Director
What do you like best?

The platform is simple to use with a robust set of options to ensure your goals are met through automation, delivery and ultimately your ROI needs. As a mostly digital/social club, we saw event registrations and survey engagement soar each time we used the platform in advance of our programs. Having a volunteer board meant some training was involved but it was smooth and very effective for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a mobile team always on the move I would have liked a mobile-friendly app to work with for changes on the fly, etc. Not the end of the world as the desktop version does what we need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching a large membership on a frequent basis to educate and convert event registrations for various monthly programs we host. We also use it for surveys and social media when we can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The opportunity to send a specific message to a customer that is catered for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for me to pull the reports from Real Green (3), reformat them, set up the file in emfluence, find that file in the long list of those done in the past, and attach the file to the template requires too much time. I have to do this for each day I am sending out and can sometimes take close to an hour. But I realize that the outcome is better than we have had in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customers can quickly confirm with us through email with minimal effort on their part. An email means no call into the office tying up a representative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie Jackson of emfluence Marketing Platform

Hi there--we're happy to take a look at an integration or a custom data sync with Real Green. Feel free to reach out to us at Support@emfluence.com to discuss.

Thanks!

UA
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the functions are endless. I think the workflow capability of the platform is incredible. It makes the process of creating campaigns very visual and easy to come up with concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design platform is a little confusing to use. When I try to design layouts for emails, it feels very rigid and at times I have a hard time getting it to be perfectly responsive. I typically design things in Adobe software, so I am used to having free reign of what I am doing. I know that the rigid form is probably helpful to those who are professional creatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it! It is an amazing tool and you receive support from even the highest ranking employees. We recently met up with Emfluence to discuss some capabilities now that we have been customers for 5 years and got to speak directly with David. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the Marketing Platform is helping us work around a pretty outdated IT department. Emfluence has been a great resource for figuring out different paths we can take to achieve our desired outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Communications Manager
What do you like best?

The calendar and dashboards are easy to digest and the contact import system is simple and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The new email drafting layout, which is more like other platforms, i.e. Pardot, Marketo, etc., is a little less user-friendly than it once was. However, new users will not notice this, especially if they're used to this kind of email tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The local support for this platform is much better than competitive options, especially the big ones. We've had good experience with the customer help side as well as the platform itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to send out one-off emails with ease while maintaining a few landing pages and the ever-important newsletter list which continues to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule automatic emails and to have it work with our other applications with ease. It is also easy to drop code in from our external site that we design our emails in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how complicated it is to do simple things. I oftentimes struggle to make changes to groups and to create the proper group based on the criteria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are sending out our weekly/monthly emails to customers. We realize the benefit that it has allowed us to take a lot of the leg work out of sending these manually and transitioning to sending them automatically as people qualify for these things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Emfluence brings life to our marketing and communications needs. The ability to keep an eye on everything we're sending in one place is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When setting up email sends, the navigation isn't as intuitive as you might expect. If this could be cleaned up, the tool would be more useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our nonprofit world, it's critical to maintain relationships with our donors. Emfluence makes communication easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator and Administrative Assistant
Insurance
What do you like best?

I like how setting up an email is broken into steps, it makes it really easy to go through the whole process. Also the reporting is comprehensive and easy to download. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every time I'm editing an email and need to scroll down to lower text, I lose the editing bar at the top of the email. I would like if that was frozen at the top so I can access it whenever needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While I'm not part of the social media production, I know that has helped us launch to a whole new audience, which has been helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That it's local and it's supporting KC business. I also LOVE the preflight check function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not intuitive or user friendly. I needed to be trained on the tool, but in a pinch, you shouldn't need to be. Content is not easily loadable, and you don't get a URL to load content into HTML coded emails. Contacts are also not intuitive and you can't upload them quickly or clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a image hosting client handy as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're actually not really sure - but we're clearly seeing what kinds of platforms clients are seeing our emails through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager II - Voice & Product
What do you like best?

Emfluence is a great email management and social platform for both new and power users. Excellent team for customer support. They're truly engaged and care about their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Minimal cons. It's easy to get acquainted with the platform, and support is quick to help with any questions/challenges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emfluence is a superb email platform no matter how frequently you're sending communications. The platform has not only enhanced the quality of our emails, but also the capabilities and tools we have at our resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Communications Coordinator
What do you like best?

The option to send out intense surveys. Also, that there is social media integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't the ability to see who did or didn't open the message. Wish there was an ability to post through Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shortening the amount of time it takes for us to send a daily email to our members. More efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like the sizing of the email and the content blocks already built. I like the ability to drop in pictures to text box as well. I like that you can make a template that allows you to have a base built and add to it for different emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much so far I dislike. I think the font issues (or remember to change each block to one font) is the only thing im not a huge fan of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple people can access and run their marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is robust enough that no matter what I am asked to do, there is a way to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email preview does not accurately reflect what the email really looks like in any environment and I have to send the email to see the result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support is really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can customize communications to my audience. I can automate communications. I can save money on campaigns that used to be printed and mailed. We are able to copy and tweak communications quickly and easily. We post on facebook and twitter and have developed a following. We have surveyed audiences to find out how they feel about things. We can see who opens our communications and who clicks on our call-to-actions, so that we know who is more engaged with the various parts of our message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.