Ellevation Education

Ellevation web-based software platform for ELL educators and the English Learners , educators can review a student's proficiency level, accommodations and more, and monitor current, reclassified, and exited students.

Work for Ellevation Education?

Learning about Ellevation Education?

Ellevation Education Reviews

Ask Ellevation Education a Question
Showing 5 Ellevation Education reviews

"Good for Finding Student Data and Services"

What do you like best?

I like how all the pertinent information for my students is stored in one place including test data, services, classroom modifications, and testing accommodations. I am able to view what services students received the previous year, how long they have been in the country, and what supports they received within the classroom. I can also view if a student has a special education label. It is very user friendly when I am printing the Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) as well as the Notice of Participation for my English Learners. It prints the WIDA standards right on the ILP so teachers and parents can understand the expectations. I am able to print in MANY different languages. There are a few that are unavailable, but I am impressed with the amount of languages that are available.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it doesn't talk to the other program we have to use. Occasionally, when data is transferred, the wrong information will populate (trouble recognizing certain languages). I also wish I could see information for students coming from other districts that also use ELLevation to store their data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good product that has worked with our township to customize the reporting for us. As the population of English Learners in state increases, they are moving to a statewide database. While this appears helpful, it doesn't have all the features of ELLevation.

It is a good way to share student information within our district. I do wish it would transfer information from other districts/users.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ellevation Education
UE
User in Education Management

"Ellevation Education is a must for ESL Teachers"

What do you like best?

This website helps me keep all of my student records/information organized and readily accessible. I am able to create rosters, groups organized by many different filters as well as contact other ESL teachers in my district. This is especially helpful because I often do not know the names of the elementary schools where the other ESL teachers work. With Ellevation Education this is not a problem. I can find my student's old teachers and contact the teachers via email directly through Ellevation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you first log onto my "home page" there is a column called Recent Students. I don't like this because a lot of those students are from past years and I don't want them mixed up with my current list of students. I wish this column was not there.

As a language department, we are solving several problems with Ellevation Education: obtaining information regarding current roster of English Language Learners, running reports with various data fields (this is such a great feature), communication with teachers from other buidlings.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Marlen G.

"Like the concept, still trying to learn more."

What do you like best?

So far I have liked that it links test scores in one place. Keeping student data in one system is a big time saver. I am a first-year teacher and still trying to learn all the benefits of this software. I like the recent changes in

What do you dislike?

With a special student population, I wish ELLevation had more ESL resources or recommendations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The easy way to gather student information in one system.

Doing our LPAC's throughout the year is a breeze with ELLevation. Documenting everything digitally saves us paper, filing space, and time.

Jodi D.

"Excellence for Ellevation"

What do you like best?

Ellevation allows users to find quick access about students, including reading level, demographic information, and classroom information. Ellevation also makes simple lesson plans available for use in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

If there are any drawbacks with Ellevation, its the limited number of lesson plans that are available. I wish there were more plans, especially graphic organizers, to use in the classroom.

As a teacher, I am able to share data with other educators, in addition to administrators and parents.

"Data, Data, Data!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the customizable abilities of this software.

What do you dislike?

I am a relatively new user, so it can feel a bit overwhelming at times. It just takes a bit of time to become familiar with all of it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very thorough product and provides just about everything we need

Record keeping for our ELL students

Learning about Ellevation Education?

* We monitor all Ellevation Education reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.