Easy Redmine Reviews & Product Details

Easy Redmine Overview

What is Easy Redmine?

Boosts your classic & agile projects, resource management, DevOps, sales, customer care and overall user experience.

Easy Redmine Details

Easy Redmine
N/A
@EasyRedmine
197 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Easy Redmine community
Have you used Easy Redmine before?

Easy Redmine Reviews

Showing 12 Easy Redmine reviews
Already have Easy Redmine?
AI
What do you like best?

It was built based on an old good redmine 10 years ago and company was all about adding more and more great features for project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The company has changed.

They tried to add some tools for Agile PM, but at the end it turned out to be something in the middle. It's ok to use if your process is the same it was 5 years ago, but it may be difficult if you want to change it.

Lately tried to purchase a knowledge base plugin. They let us pay for it, but then instead of getting a plugin, we have got a request to pay 1000 EUR to update the whole stack, or we won't get the plugin. We checked with the support manager and they do have version of a plugin that will work, but they still don't let us get it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

not solving them with easy redmine anymore, not a trustworthy company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Network Support Engineer
What do you like best?

I like it because we are always informed of the entire process of a project, because we have direct chat, we send files quickly, we see in the calendars when the deadline is and everything under strict control and security by keeping all the information safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not complain about this software, because the price is very good and the results are visible. I want it to remain that way, but honestly, we don't know what we will find in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will increase control of your projects by keeping all personnel unified and always alert to any unforeseen event that may arise. My only recommendation would be to train all staff very well on the use of this software, although it is easy to use, there are always people who at first do not understand it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are satisfied with the results we have achieved with Easy Redmine, because projects are a vital part to attract new customers and every day we continue to increase the number favorably, the technical support service is attentive and useful for us and that is something we will always appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics Manager
What do you like best?

The UX and UI make the features easy to learn. There are optional power-ups in the paid plans that create more robust kanban boards. Boards which are already pretty robust. You can create multiple checklists in each card. Attach files, set due dates, label with color coded labels that also have a color blind setting, add members by email address, copy cards to repeat tasks, add comments, archive and share. And they keep track of all of your activities on each card. The UI is easy on the eyes making managing your projects even easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to mark tasks complete in each list and make them be grayed out. I have it set up now where a specific label means the task is completed, but I wish there was a button above "Archive" that would let me mark the task finished without it disappearing or needing an extra label. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementing Easy Redmine is an excellent alternative since with it it is much simpler to be aware of the tasks or projects that must be carried out as well as its delivery date so that we can complete them on time, also allows us to be aware of a who corresponds each task or if someone is available to assign tasks so that when everyone is putting a grain of sand it is much easier to complete each project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

That my staff can concentrate without a need to start another 37, I receive all of the advantages and consequences professionally and exclusively, with all statistics. The Easy Redmine interface makes it feasible to handle the portfolio and projects and is more commendable intuitive, more transparent, and more straightforward. When I am moving to areas assigning the tasks which are being done to every member, on my cellphone, I can handle my group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't whine about Easy Redmine; around the contrary, it's software that I respect. Many criticize it is painful or slow to use; they're continuously upgrading the software to offer you the very best support, and all of the issues it had have been fixed with achievement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a software that lets you monitor the qualities of business like other tools, project management, job management, error management, and finance. It may be integrated with applications to acquire the highest performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilize features of Easy Redmine to create the job within our business simpler. It's an upgraded and contemporary design that communicates into the group transparency its objectives in each; the board has all sorts of functions and tools available to a screen so that consumers don't squander time. One thing I call the focus of the program is Redmine Bookstore, which has given us guidance and technical improvements to using the software abilities in staff management, process improvement, project management, and much more management in Easy Redmine's session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT director
What do you like best?

Throughout the use of Easy Redmine several successful projects have been completed, from the moment we tested this software we realized that it was superior to others because of its ease of adaptation and the enormous capacity of features that are often handled as : Meetings shedule, global Gantt, rapid project planning, chats, boards, general regulation of data protection, activity reports, calendar of meetings, graphics and diagrams that are essential for our team to be more productive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to say that it is expensive if only a single user pays it, but in our case IT staff can pay for each user, equivalent to about $ 2 for each user, quite cheap for all the capabilities offered by Easy Redmine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an exclusive product for medium and large companies that offers a great service for customer service, agile management plugins, resource management plugins, strategic project management, allows users to see the results of tasks clearly and ease Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It handles large amounts of tasks that are assigned in each of the projects where we can make a simple follow-up on the Gantt chart, bar graphs and pie chart for a better understanding by operating faster and smarter each objective. Our projects are saved as a template to be used for the creation of another project in the future. The templates have favored us and saved a lot of time in all the actions that are done daily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Systems
What do you like best?

Provides support as a tool to manage task lists, project strategies better than expected. It has a responsible support service and a 24/7 telephone service for emergencies with a capacity of 400 GB and availability of antivirus and VPN on request. What I like most about Easy Redmine is its great design to see from the timeline all pending tasks and projects that are being carried out with simplicity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the package for smaller companies can be added some functions like performance improvement and a VPN Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

has security updates

has telephone service for emergencies 24/7

Constant control of hardware and applications

System administrators 24/7

Update storage space to 400GB

Backup copies according to the client's needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The team of the technological area in our company uses Easy Redmine through the private cloud integrating Jira to take the management of projects and the tracking of errors. The team can see the big change in all the benefits that it can offer us since it starts using Easy Redmine. Each task that is created is notified by mail to the team and thus to know in which activities should be carried out until their respective date. With Easy Redmine we also manage all contacts, customers including the staff of different departments of our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant administrator
What do you like best?

With Easy Redmine I get all the benefits and results of my company in a simple and professional way, with first level statistics so that my team can focus on its objectives with no need to open another tool. The Easy Redmine interface is admirable and makes it possible to manage complex projects and the portfolio easier, clearer and more intuitive. From my mobile I can manage all my team when I'm moving in different places assigning each member the tasks that are being done daily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain about Easy Redmine, on the contrary it is software that I admire for everything that can be done. Many criticize that it is slow or difficult to use, all the problems that it had have been corrected with success and they are always updating the software to offer the best service to their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an authentic software that allows you to track all the characteristics of a company such as finance, project management, task management, error management and other resources. It can be integrated with several software necessary for the teams to obtain the maximum performance in the management of projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use different characteristics of Easy Redmine on a daily basis to make the work in our organization easier. It has a modern and updated design that transmits to the team transparency in each of its objectives, the board has all kinds of tools and functions available to a single screen so that users do not waste time in downloading the help of other programs. Something that I call the attention of this software is the session of Redmine Bookstore that has given us advice and practical improvements for the use of this software skills in project management, process improvement, team management and more personalized administration in Easy Redmine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like the easy way to install and configure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the high price to small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy Redmine has a team of great consultants which help to setup and have fast answer to our tickets. The installation is easy so as configuration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I create a new SLA method and aggregate all tickets in our website. We gain in speed, metrics and organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

First and foremost the compatibility with the different devices and very smoothly running with the applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the times i never came across such difficulties but once in a while there would be some lag in the application that users complained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly the experience of the users with the applications and we have got most positive feedback all the times. It helped us to increase our UI comparability . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

Robust feature set and customizable, "For the money" it's a great value. Many of the features you'd get in a high cost solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NOT simple. You pay less, so you get less convenience. User interface is "somewhat intuitive", but really, it's a bit klunky. All support staff is outside of US so communication can be a challenge for scheduling, for communication/language. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for a development shop or an organization full of tech savvy folks or PM junkies. Don't expect to roll this out to a group of "average" worker bees and have success. Will work best if you have fundamental PM knowledge and high technology IQ among user base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project management, capacity planning, internal status visibility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IP
What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and completely dummy user friendly at the best times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t dislike much. Was very helpful and easy to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quicker search methods, better login process, good organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior software Developer
What do you like best?

It was structured really great, I like the Gantt charts of the same. The resources section is also beautifully done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customization of the same is very limited and webhooks functionality is missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it resolve the customer queries and internal project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.