DailyUpdates Bot

Daily Updates is a solution that allows users to get regular updates from their team on Slack.

Work for DailyUpdates Bot?

Learning about DailyUpdates Bot?

DailyUpdates Bot Reviews

Showing 2 DailyUpdates Bot reviews
DailyUpdates Bot review by Alina P.
Alina P.

"Great program so far"

What do you like best?

I love how it easily integrated into my currently set up slack channels and that the questions were able to be customized. The ease of use and easily tractability history makes this app a winner all around my team. It was the fast set up of an app for slack that I have personally used in my year of usage.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything that I would count as a dis-likable feature. We have not been using this app long enough to discover and cons of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great piece of software that will help your management team keep up to date as to what your employees are actively working on.

I am solving my staying on task issues and that there is open communication on what I am actively working on automatically being send to my manager which will cut out the "middle man".

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DailyUpdates Bot
DailyUpdates Bot review by G2 User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 User in Hospital & Health Care

"Daily Bot makes it easy for Office Managers"

What do you like best?

Its really easy to set up daily announcements in Slack for office management. This reminds the team of tasks that need completion throughout the week, without monopolizing my time.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little annoying, but with everything there will be complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

All business related reminders for the whole office/company.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about DailyUpdates Bot?

* We monitor all DailyUpdates Bot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.