ConnectPay

5.0

ConnectPay is an integrated payables system that lets you conusers nect data from multiple financial systems into a single platform to securely pay vendors, suppliers or individuals with a single payment file. Connect bank accounts and invoice data from multiple divisions, regional offices and subsidiaries to centrally make payments across all modes—including virtual credit card, check, ACH or wire.

Work for ConnectPay?

Learning about ConnectPay?

ConnectPay Reviews

Showing 5 ConnectPay reviews
ConnectPay review by User

"I Connect"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to follow and enter direct deposit information as well as search for associates. This allows you to also issue new pay cards quickly if an associate loses their card. Updating information for associates is painless as well. It does crash some times but all you have to do is refresh your screen or go back to the home page and it usually gets you to where you need to go. One thing I don't like is if I input my password incorrectly one time it makes me create an entire new password which can be a pain and is probably why I can't stay up to date on what my password is.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while for direct deposit information to process

Recommendations to others considering the product

Process associate account information more quickly to ensure they can use direct deposit as soon as their first pay if it is entered before payroll is processed.

It allows associates to use direct deposit and not worry about extra fees associated with the iconnect comdata pay card.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ConnectPay
ConnectPay review by HENRY C.
HENRY C.

"Good money management "

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and ad money to our drivers cards

What do you dislike?

Not to much access if you are not a administrator for that reason have to be contacting the terminal manager for assistance

It allows for us to add money for our drivers to pay for lumpers,cash advancesand paying for fuel.

What Enterprise Payment solution do you use?

ConnectPay review by sheila t.
sheila t.

"awesome payroll service"

What do you like best?

i get my paycheck 1 day earlier and its easy to use.

What do you dislike?

the service for cards. if you lose your card it takes a long time to get the replacement one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy and convenient

able to pay bills a day earlier then usual banking.

ConnectPay review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Works like expected"

What do you like best?

We use this as a main pay for all employees and i have never had an issue

What do you dislike?

Can get slow on busy days (fridays, and the 1st/15th) of each week/month.

Paying employees without using paper checks/mailers . quicker than usual payroll.

ConnectPay review by Administrator

"Love this software!"

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is and how easy it is to learn

What do you dislike?

There’s really not anything I dislike about it

All of our payroll needs are satisfied with ConnectOay

Learning about ConnectPay?

* We monitor all ConnectPay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.