CloserIQ Reviews & Product Details

CloserIQ Overview

What is CloserIQ?

CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales and engineering teams. Recommended by 500+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top talent.

CloserIQ Details

CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping innovative companies build high-performing sales & engineering organizations.

CloserIQ

Showing 16 CloserIQ reviews
Location
Already have CloserIQ?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CloserIQ has helped me hire over 20+ sales reps over the course of our relationship. As a recruiting partner, they pay a great deal of attention to creating an extraordinary experience for all parties involved in the hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team really takes the time to understand what you're looking for and does not push candidates on you just to make a hire. They truly care about their customers and provide a great experience for everyone involved. I also love using the software - it's a very modern and easy way to visualize your recruiting funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike - they are a fantastic partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem that CloserIQ solves for is building a pipeline of high-quality sales candidates, fast. Often times, internal recruiters have too many open positions to fully dedicate their time to sales. CloserIQ is not only a great partner if you don't have internal recruiting, but also supplements their efforts tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SVP, Talent
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CloserIQ has helped us with our engineering and sales roles. Over the past couple months, they have worked collaboratively with my talent acquisition partners, hiring managers and their candidates in an efficient, customer focused way. They have stood out from all of the other agencies by producing candidates that are better aligned through their skill sets, experiences, attitudes, alignment with our mission and values and desire in making our culture better. We have had great throughout with Closer and even when there was not a successful placement, we have not been far off between company and candidate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They want to partner and they know how to succeed by ensuring that they understand what the hiring manager is looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are becoming popular, known player in the space and I do not want anything to change on our end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are rapidly scaling, i.e. 2x in 6 months, and 3x in 18 months. You just cannot do that with a bunch of agencies and internal recruiters. You need quality agencies like CloserIQ to get not only the velocity but high quality talent otherwise you only create problems down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter and Recruiting Operations Lead
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hiring for SDR roles in New York City (SaaS) product. When I first joined Falcon.io, I was tasked with finding agency partners to work with. CloserIQ quickly became a trusted advisor for us to secure and find top talent in NYC! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They're collaborative, responsive, and maintain a high bar! The support I received from my advisor, the tracking software they provided to see the status of our candidates, and the quality of the placements. I worked closely with the team and had a great cadence on adding to our pipeline. They really do partner with you! Their software connected nicely with our ATS system, which is another plus! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With any agency the talent can sometimes be unreliable but I understand that (no shows to interviews, etc). I feel like CloserIQ along with my team were good at spotting those candidates from the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try them out, it doesn't hurt to give them a chance! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They supported the hiring managers and myself to help grow our inside sales team (SDR). They helped us find top sales talent to book meetings and grow within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with a lot of recruiters in the past that would spray and pray their candidates and then just kept feeding me the wrong people despite my repeated attempts to explain the nuance of my business and the unique needs of the role.

CloserIQ was very careful to first listen to me and then properly communicate my requirements to their recruiting team to find me the right candidates and work with me to filter through them to interview the best ones and ultimately hire someone that was everything I had asked them for.

They also built a lot of trust by being honest and transparent and not constantly pitching me but earning the status of trusted advisors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Listening to my needs

Understanding my business

Process orientation

Attention to detail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They did a great job and aside from working for free there weren't any meaningful opportunities to make it a better experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend working with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to hire an Account Executive that was at just the right experience level to not need constant handholding but not want a salary well beyond my budget, with industry experience, great writing and attention to detail and a desire to work for an early stage startup. Not an easy combination to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked with CloserIQ to help fill a handful of BDR roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team was highly communicative. When we asked them to pivot or gave them feedback, they were quick to adjust and make changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were times where we wouldn't get any candidates at all, which was discouraging. We also noticed that they would target certain companies and show multiple candidates from that company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a need to grow out our BDR team and it was great to have them as a resource to buildout a candidate pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GV
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I’ve worked with CloserIQ across the board: as a candidate looking for a role, a hiring manager looking to fill out a team, and and as a partner in the ecosystem too collaborating on events and workshops. They’re dynamic and pack a punch on all of the above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The people are the best, but on top of that, they have amazing data, benchmarks and content to back that up, in a modern, tech-friendly approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all - I’m glad to see they’re now recruiting beyond sales, which is where they started and what they excelled at early on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring, compensation planning, org structure planning and more. They’re quick, efficient, knowledgeable and fun to work with on what can sometimes be a stressful or intimidating process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hire 3 Account Executives and 1 Account Manager in a short period of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CloserIQ partnered with us to help understand the market, come up with a competitive comp structure, job description, and then pitched the role at our startup to very qualified candidates. By the time I was presented a short list of candidates, they were pre-vetted, met all qualifications, and were excited to interview for a role with my startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My primary contact at CloserIQ has been promoted, so I no longer get to work with her. Her replacement has some big shoes to fill! To CloserIQ's credit, the transition was done very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CloserIQ helped us staff up our AM and AE teams. We found amazing candidates and hired them quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CloserIQ assisted with the build-out of all of our business hiring while I was at Yotpo, including all tiers of sales, customer success and some marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They thoughtfully approached each role we worked on, asking a number of follow-up questions and adjusting the search as time went on. Additionally, the team has an internal system that allows them to more quickly identify relevant talent in their database: something I certainly didn't have access to when I worked in agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, it felt as if we were receiving a HIGH BULK of candidates than HIGH CALIBER candidates. They adjusted accordingly when we provided this feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They saved us time we would have otherwise spent on sourcing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The CloserIQ team has always been a reliable source. Whether I was looking for a job, looking to hire people to my team, or simply needed advice, the CloserIQ team was readily available and happy to help. I'd recommend them to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have hired fantastic people. They look to help our however they can in any situation. They are forward thinking and have a strong pulse on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I highly recommend this group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have reached out to CloserIQ to talk about my career. They have been good listeners and are willing to help. They are always one step ahead of the game. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Member
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Scaling our sales org Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great customer service and strong understanding of the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of downsides. They should open up more services! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you get to know the firm well. They believe in long term relationships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting our team to the right size to build. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Special Projects
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CloserIQ helped me hire a senior SDR in less than two weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The CloserIQ experience has been on point and impressive, specifically in regards to how hands on the account team has been. They are very well versed in both the sales hiring process and the specific traits needed in order to identify successful sellers. The platform is extremely straight forward. The best part is how intricately they listened to what a was looking for - everything from level of experience to the vertical I wanted to source from was hit. The quality of their network also appears to be extremely high with strong tech backgrounds and the inclination to work for startups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search amongst their talent portfolio on a self service basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to quickly source "hand raising" talent after sending hundreds of LinkedIN DMs to passive candidates with high quality profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Volunteer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped me with finding a job in sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I liked the best was the recruiter I used named Julia Cozzette because she paved a path for me in my career. I was not sure what I really wanted and Julia was able to answer all my questions which helped realized that I wanted in a job. I also felt like I was her only client in that she responded to me very quickly and always had time for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly did not dislike anything about Closer IQ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You must use them if you are looking for a job in sales or marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I was solving were being unclear about my career path and I have realized my potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for an AE or SDR role at a NYC tech startup. One that was post series B, but still had a startup vibe to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how the CloserIQ team really listened to what I was looking for, and sent me a great list of companies that were a good fit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's been a while, but I honestly can't remember any Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to bypass the annoying process of dealing with applying directly. CloserIQ has great relationships with their clients, and going through them to interview gives me a head start against other candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CloserIQ helps job seekers navigate the market for sales positions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They ask specific questions geared to helping you find what you're looking for rather than you wading through a mess of listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for a response from their team is not ideal; I would rather have the option to browse what they have to offer. Also, most businesses are hiring in SF & NY which is not ideal, as I am in Austin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to sift through the numerous listings on traditional job sites is tedious and a mess. CloserIQ cuts that all out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
Hospital & Health Care
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CloserIQ has become an integral partner in our hiring process. We utilize great firms who put great candidates in front us. CloserIQ provides a different experience altogether. They're insightful, coordinated and proactive. They calibrate quickly and they worked closely and intently to understand our business and recruiting goals in New York City and Boston. They've been instrumental in building out our channel and inside sales teams in multiple markets. They are simply best-in-class when it comes to recruiting the A+ sales talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at Closer IQ are professionals. They're proactive, responsive and insightful. They listen to feedback and they calibrate immediately. They're not stuck to a process. They work with you. They are a partner to your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only wish they were in more geographies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Closeriq has been our outside recruiting organization for various roles including SDR, AE, and CSM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The care and attention the team provides in addition to their tremendous knowledge of the space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Great service and team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend the Closeriq team for any sales hires within your growing org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.