ClickGUARD Reviews & Product Details

What is ClickGUARD?

ClickGUARD is the most advanced click fraud protection software designed to stops money wasting clicks, boost campaign conversions and maximize PPC profits. More than 95% of Google Ads / AdWords clicks never convert, so you deserve better. Don't let Ad / click fraud eat up your PPC campaign budget. With more than 50+ highly integrated and customizable features ClickGUARD builds a firewall around your ads to detect, stops and prevent all illegitimate, invalid money wasting click fraud.

ClickGUARD Profile Details

1-25 of 25 total ClickGUARD reviews

ClickGUARD Reviews

1-25 of 25 total ClickGUARD reviews

"Do nothing"

What do you like best?

Support via chat very efficient and kind

What do you dislike?

I tried the protection service for 7 months on 12 campaigns and 4 domains

On all it did not give any benefit.

The number of clicks that clickguard gave as "protecetd" was always higher than the number of clicks that adwords invoiced, no reimbursement was ever made by google, but above all, the cost per conversion had no noticeable change.

I would therefore say that, like Clickcease, which I tried for 6 months, even clickcease does not give any sensitive results.

If the protection that is given for blocked IPs because they do not make conversions, or something else, the cost you pay for the service does not compensate for the "maybe" fraudulent clicks blocked.

I checked with adwords support for some IP blocked by ClickGuard to verify if google billed or not, the clicks coming from the ip identified as fraudulent and blocked, as suspicious.

Google has confirmed that they have not been billed.

Conclusion the protection can only be done by setting some parameters on adwords such as filtering zones and rules for the times of clicks, for now nothing else seems to give results.

I hope in the future these services will become functional in some way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for a while, but I don't think it will give results. I would be very happy to change my mind!

I really don't know! nothing detectable!

Daycare provider

"Makes pay-per-click work better, if you’re willing to invest time into it"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see results. I like that with ClickGuard, you block a placement, and then your ads don’t appear there for the duration of the block. I like the control it gives over the advertising budget.

What do you dislike?

It gives you too much options. It’s not that easy to make the most out of a thorough protection suite if you have to try out a lot of combinations to get to what you want. And it surely is possible to get there, it’s just that the number of options ClickGuard gives will make it time-consuming.

The real reason to use these kinds of tools is because, if they work well, they let you achieve the same results with your ads for less money, or to achieve better results for the same money. ClickGuard can bring you to the point where you’re able to make the choice.

Co-Owner
Veterinary

"Proctection to our ads"

What do you like best?

It's wonderful job to protect your ads. The level of controls we were able to get with it is not found anywhere else. With their help we were able to easily block a lot of the fraudulent clicks that were attacking our campaigns on AdWords. With the current rise of fake news and paid clicks, this was one the best things we could have found to help improve our marketing strategies and still be on budget. And one of the best things, if that ClickGuard gives you a real time idea of what is happening with your clicks.

What do you dislike?

One of the big issues I've had with these types of software in the past is that they all tell you they are doing something but you can't really see or control what they are doing. But it doesn't happen here. A bit complicated to learn at first, but this is something that is really common with most people when you are using a new thing. It should take a few hours to configure everything the exactly way you want, but once it's done and you passed this, you are in for an amazing experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really worth it, speacially if you are on a budget;

We were having problem with spam and pay clicks on our ads. Now we have a better control and the ads have better results.Before using ClickGUARD, we really had problems with lost money on useless clicks. This software had really helped us, the overall experience was really good! I strongly recommend it!

Office manager

"A tool for blocking bad clicks, works with google ads"

What do you like best?

It’s a tool to use with Google Ads when there’s a lot of bad activity around PPC ads. I like that it expands on the functionalities that are already in Google Ads, and that it acts like an additional layer of protection and access control.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t dislike anything in particular. There were a couple of hiccups here and there, but nothing that influenced how ClickGUARD worked, and certainly nothing the people from support weren’t able to clarify.

ClickGUARD can do multiple things and solve multiple problems caused by bad clicks. Overall, it should help you make the most out of your advertising budget, and it’s worked well in that department.

Marketing Manager

"It lets you know what’s going on"

What do you like best?

Clickguard does most things well, but the notification settings and rules were what I liked about it the most. That, and the fact that it has incredible reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It’s an ad fraud protection tool, so you can’t expect flashy design or anything like that. It’s not that Clickguard doesn’t look good, I’d just like it a bit more streamlined.

Clickguard helps its users to stay on top of what’s going on with their ads. It helps determine the causes behind problems with the ads, and if blocking can help, then it’s able to help you.

AM

"Best solution and support on the market"

What do you like best?

Getting to know how to use it is really easy & it is very clear that the team behind it is very knowledgeable. The best part about Clickguard is being able to sit back and not have to worry anymore about fraudulent clicks from competitors

What do you dislike?

While the basic features are easy, some of the advanced features are extremely powerful, but do take time to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty good support. Better than expected

Our AdWords account saw a huge decrease in cost per acquisition spending a month over the month & I no longer have to spend 5-10 hours a week in AdWords monitoring clicks due to protection we’re now getting.

"Works very well with Google Ads"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about ClickGUARD is how many different ways it lets you set up what kind of traffic you get. It sounds like you’re just blocking different IPs, devices, or placements, but in reality, this tool lets you manage ads in a very fine way.

What do you dislike?

There’s not that much to dislike. I find it very easy to use, even though it takes some time to set up well. But then again, you need to invest time into customizing the solution if you want it to fit your needs.

The problem is ad fraud and low quality traffic. And the benefits you get are the ability to analyze clicks and find traffic you should block.

Senior Synthetic Catalyst Activity Testing Engineer
Chemicals
(10,001+ employees)

"A blessing for everybody using AdWords"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and affordable prices. I can add, edit or remove my rules very quickly and it’s definitely great user experience

What do you dislike?

I wish the trial period lasted longer. I haven’t had time to study some advanced protection rules before my subscription started. This may be the issue for me not knowing the subject to well. I needed more time to understand what click fraud actually is

They completely solved our problem. We did not have an idea of who is clicking on our ads

"Exactly what our client needed"

What do you like best?

A hardest part of any protection is to know and be aware of the types of things to look for. When you have enough insight to understand how these activities are occurring, it’s easier to block against the fraudsters. Click Guard gives you that insight and helps you with their analytics and top notch support.

What do you dislike?

We really can’t find any cons, but the UI could use some improvements

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With so many features there’s a steep learning curve, but it’s well worth the time investment because it works better than anything else out there.

A client had problem where an ex partner turned competitor was clicking on their ads to drain their budget. Clickguard helped us track, identify the device and network in order to stop the clicks.

Operations Manager

"A great solution"

What do you like best?

I like their interface. It’s really user friendly and helps me to easier understand what is happening with my marketing campaigns on AdWords

What do you dislike?

Some advanced rules are hard to understand because of all the option that they provide

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend it, it has a free trial, so that's definitely a plus!

We didn’t know why our budget would get depleted so fast and so quick until we started using their system. We wish we know that they existed when we started advertising on Google.

IT Professional

"Trully impressed!"

What do you like best?

Don't really know where to begin but I can tell you that Clickguard has really been a great help for our marketing effotrts. Their support has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not any that I can mention at this time.

I must say that at the beginning I felt a bit overwhelmed with how robust the software is but once i started to use the software and along with help from the support team, it became much easier to effectively use the software.

Business Analyst

"Great fraud protection tool"

What do you like best?

You get protected from the moment you subscribe, with automated rules already created based on their knowledge regarding click fraud. Ability to tweak those rules to best suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any real dislikes but since it seems you want me to put something here I would say that the process of getting started is a little confusing for some more advanced rules

Fraud hurts all businesses. What benefit we got: detection of abnormal/fraudulent behaviours and ability to block those behaviours

Research Associate

"A decent tool for ad protection"

What do you like best?

It’s great that clickguard lets you block IP ranges based on specific patterns and behaviors. That’s how you catch fraudsters and other types of unwanted traffic.

What do you dislike?

Setting clickguard up takes some effort, but it’s well worth it. Other than that, the software has no important cons.

Ad protection tools can be used to prevent fraud and protect ads from bad traffic. Clickguard does it, and it does it reasonably well.

Lead Generator/SEO/SMM
Internet

"Click Fraud Resolution"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of guidelines and tutorials to help anyone use the service regardless of past experience, which makes it so easy to use

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can think of, is it needs an iOS app

Make sure you understand your budget and follow the trends once the protection is turned on. You get the same amount of conversions with less budget spent. I was actually amazed by this!

Customer Success Manager

"Best click fraud system I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Integration with Slack is a breeze and it has a lot of advanced features like invalid click rules, color-coded IP's for easier analytics, all the rules are customizable to your needs.

What do you dislike?

They have already implemented a few suggestions our team had. They respond quickly.

The number of invalid clicks we are able to prevent, that is definitely the biggest business problem it has solved so far for us

Unemployed

"Solid to the core!"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, yet robust at an affordable price. We were super impressed with the number features and how well they respond once in action.

What do you dislike?

A mobile app would be nice to monitor on-the-go but it's not a deal-breaker.

Well, all I can say is that now we know who is clicking on our ads... Who know how much money we lost before using ClickGuard on fraudulent clicks...

EVS Outgoing Placement Officer
Civic & Social Organization

"Regular user of their service"

What do you like best?

Functionality. You can easily filter what you want to focus on, to better understand what types of ruleset would work best for you.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that's a Con for me would be that filters are not saved when you navigate to the next page and want to return.

Good system that provides you with more than you need set of features. Would recommend this product to any company.

"An extra layer of protection for my marketing budget"

What do you like best?

The thing I liked the most was that you can use ClickGUARD with display ads. It’s next to impossible to find good protection and control tools for placements, and ClickGUARD nails it. I also like the fact that ClickGUARD lets users set up Slack notifications when certain things happen.

What do you dislike?

I think ClickGUARD is a good piece of software and there’s nothing I disliked about it.

ClickGUARD was supposed to help us achieve a simple goal: help us determine which placements are a waste of ad money, and then block them. It did both things well.

Sales Executive
Human Resources

"Make Fraud Protection a breeze"

What do you like best?

Support is always there for me when I need them! Very responsive!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can think of is difficulty to integrate conversion tracking but the support team is so responsive, it didn't turn out to be so difficult

All of my website and AdWords traffic all in one place so I can keep track of click fraudsters! Strongly recommend it.

Team leader
Broadcast Media
(Myself Only)

"Very powerful!"

What do you like best?

Extremely detailed click forensic reports providing superior data that is actionable, meaning you can easily discern various click patterns

What do you dislike?

I was going to say price but I recently compared to other click fraud software, and the price is reasonable

It helped me resolve the issue my clients had with their competitors draining, and now I have a tool to help them.

Commercial Manager
Insurance

"Works smoothly!"

What do you like best?

Once we configured this tool, it started to run so smoothly, we rarely have to think about going back to change configuration. Solid performance!

What do you dislike?

After such a solid performance, I can’t really say that there are any aspects I dislike about the tool.

Click fraud problem solved and no budget going down the drain.

Programer

"Top of the line"

What do you like best?

Helped every step of the way. If there were any questions they were quick to respond

What do you dislike?

We have not run into anything we dislike about the system

They simply have incredible customer service and a very kind staff. We can definitely rely on them in the future for any other needs we have

Technical Sourcer

"STOP Adwords Frauds"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to install and get going. The data that they provide is great and gives you more than necessary tool that you can use to protect yourself.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I have no dislikes on my end. The software is working as expected.

Adwords fraud and false clicks performed on our ads.

Owner
Design

"Exclusion management"

What do you like best?

Exclusion forensics feature is my fav, simple to use and very functional, I have already saved money from unwanted clicks

What do you dislike?

An app would definitely be a nice feature to have but not a deal-breaker

Very pleased with the results, they definitely know what they're doing, they respond quickly to support requests

Administrative Services Specialist
Research

"Control fake clicks"

What do you like best?

When it comes to click fraud, I don't think there is a better software out there. it even tracks keyword-level fraudulent clicks.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a mobile app

Recommend this to anyone who really wants to understand how much budget is wasted due to fake clicks

ClickGUARD User Ratings

Ease of Use
Average: 9.7*
Quality of Support
Average: 10.0*
Ease of Setup
Average: 10.0*
* Click Fraud Category
Do you work for ClickGUARD?

ClickGUARD Categories on G2