Centrify Zero Trust Privilege

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege is designed to help minimize the attack surface and control privileged access to the hybrid enterprise with identity assurance, just-in-time and just enough privilege, advanced monitoring and reporting.

Work for Centrify Zero Trust Privilege?

Learning about Centrify Zero Trust Privilege?

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege Reviews

Showing 17 Centrify Zero Trust Privilege reviews
Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Forrest K.
Forrest K.

"Great for Desktop but questionable on mobile"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Centrify is that it's a no frills, easy to use SSO solution. The UI isn't particularly flashy but it's very simple and I've had no issues since using the software.

What do you dislike?

It appears that the mobile app will only work if you completely wipe your mobile of applications and memory. Since I use my personal phone for work, I did not download the mobile application from the Google Play store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make it so I don't have to wipe my personal mobile phone completely clean to install Centrify.

As a SSO solution and being able to log into all my business critical software with a single username and password.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Centrify Zero Trust Privilege
Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Reagan V.
Reagan V.

"Centrify makes logging into my business accounts a breeze"

What do you like best?

Centrify allows me to log in once to my work server, and then I can access our payroll, company website, and various other tools.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Centrify will log me out, and I have to log in again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centrify allows for quick and easy access to all of my files and company websites with a safe and secure single sign-on. It's a great tool for any large business!

Centrify allows me to easily access any of the company-related sites I need to use, and I can use one single log-in for all of them. It also gives me a sense of safety concerning my information like payroll (e.g. my SSn, bank numbers, etc).

What Zero Trust Networking solution do you use?

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by User in Higher Education

"Makes remembering 1 million passwords so easy."

What do you like best?

All my things for work are in this one area, where I can easily log in and out of. It makes my workflow a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I think the process of adding an additional account, could be a little bit more simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your employees are using a lot of resources, or online platforms, this will make their lives a lot easier.

There are many products and websites that I need to use for work, so basically it’s ease of transition between them.

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Administrator

"Centrify simplifies UNIX auth"

What do you like best?

Centrify helps us manage UNIX, Linux, and Mac clients with a simple, yet powerful interface. Access control is as granular as you choose. Everyone at Centrify (account reps, case managers, Professional Services, ...) has been great to work with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to enter 40 characters when I don't have anything to type in here. The upload screenshot section below doesn't work. I tried jpeg and png.

Standardizing from multiple authentication methods (LDAP, NIS) into a common AD-based authentication scheme. This past year, Centrify helped us work through our issues with MFA requirements. We're in a current engagement with Professional Services on an AD consolidation project, and I will bring them back in next year to help convert an LDAP environment to Centrify.

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Katherine Roy M.
Katherine Roy M.

"All in one click!"

What do you like best?

Once I'm logged in Centrify, I can access all of our tools directly from there, without having to remember any other password.

What do you dislike?

Well.... the UI could definitely use a face lift....

Quickly logged in in all my tools!

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Best unox bridging solution"

What do you like best?

The unique capability to manage unix identity and authentication in AD allowing IT department to centrqlly manage it. The zone structure and computer role, and role assignment is the unique way to grant role based access control on both unix and windows machine

What do you dislike?

Only feature it is lacking is the unix group mapping feqture at the co6nputer role. In my opinion, the computer eole is not complete without ability to manage unix group at this level and only option remai s today is it can be either managed at zone or at the computer itself.

Unix ad bridging

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by User

"Centrify is a great option"

What do you like best?

Really easy to navigate and keeps us secure.

The ability to integrate all of your applications and solutions into a dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I am prompted to sign in on multiple tabs when using SFDC.

Security is key and they help us stay comfortably secure. The ability to centralize everything has enabled productivity

"Centrify Review "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and security are the two most important features for me. We can securely access all our applications in one pane of glass.

What do you dislike?

My company currently does not appear to support mobile use. I believe it is a more manual process to set up.

Security, ease of access to applications, easy sign in process.

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Consultant

"Great product - does a lot of things"

What do you like best?

Zero trust security. Role based authorization and rights assignments. Support for multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. From a Centrify standpoint, if they support mainframe and other midrange solutions, it will greatly enhance their standing as the premier product that can support pretty much all Operating environments on this planet

Securing the enterprise, from within and without.

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

Centrify is easy to use and reliable and has great customer support.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great to have more apps and more pre-configured apps.

Centrify helps minimize user confusion and decreases ticket count due to password related issues. It makes everything more convenient for our user base.

"Accessing Data"

What do you like best?

Gaining access to data is thorough and makes me feel secure in accessing data and that no one else will be able to access my information. It knows that I am using my computer to gain access.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have issues gaining access if I do try to go through a VPN server.

It is a more secure and safer way to access data within the company network of people and there is less opportunity for someone to breach the business network.

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick easy tool that helps me focus on not having to remember my password."

What do you like best?

Makes me not have to remember my passwords. Works seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing its a great tool. I do not have anything to complain about it.

I have more time to focus on other things. Because I don't have to remember 100 different passwords.

"Not to shabby"

What do you like best?

It's great for a centralized login system. Easy to login and access apps.

What do you dislike?

It randomly logs your out without rhyme or reason.

It's easy to access multiple applications without having to login with 18 different credential sets.

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Centrify producs Just Work"

What do you like best?

After struggling with trying to get sssd to do what I wanted on an Ubuntu 14.04 platform, I switched to Centrify Express. Boom, worked. Pretty much flawlessly.

Integrating Centrify with AD to manage a fleet of Apple Laptops? Also boom, worked.

Support has also been top notch.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific to Centrify products. The things I dislike are more a function of inherent problems with or bugs in Apple or Microsoft products.

Manage Apple laptops. Integrate Linux servers with AD.

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by Administrator

"Great for tying Mac's to AD"

What do you like best?

Great for tying Mac's to AD

Easy installation and integration with other Centrify products

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found much that I dislike except for some of the components like deployment manager can be a little finicky at times.

We needed a reliable way to tie our Mac computers to AD and control them with GPOs similar to the Windows computers

Centrify Zero Trust Privilege review by User

"Centrify is Good in Theory "

What do you like best?

I like the interface isn’t readily apparent to the end user.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t work and actually prohibits the access of information needed that could be easier accessed through a device’s existing settings.

Employee tracking and data usage (in theory)...nothing in practice

"Strong leadership team"

What do you like best?

Strong engagement at the leadership level to support customers.

What do you dislike?

Over dependency on Microsoft stack for underlying services (ex. MS storage solution)

Improved management of shared credentials.

Learning about Centrify Zero Trust Privilege?

* We monitor all Centrify Zero Trust Privilege reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.