Brother Managed Print Services Reviews & Product Details

Brother Managed Print Services Overview

What is Brother Managed Print Services?

Managed Print Services (MPS) are printer leasing programmes offered by print providers to manage your printing devices, including printers, scanners, faxes and copiers. They enable organisations to reduce costs, improve their efficiency, productivity and information security, typically by monitoring usage, replacing consumables and meeting the organisation's print needs.

Brother Managed Print Services Details

Brother
1968
Manchester, United Kingdom
@Brother_UK

Brother Managed Print Services Reviews

Showing 5 Brother Managed Print Services reviews
Location
Already have Brother Managed Print Services?
TE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I run an education business and then constantly printing out worksheets and other educational materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has been really easy to hook up to the Wi-Fi, and print from my phone or computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple times it disconnected from the Wi-Fi that we're pretty inconvenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to have to pay for every single copy out of print shop, now things are much cheaper to print at home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As I use my computer less and less and a tablet more, I am very glad that Brother is moving in the direction of printing apps and utilities. This is the future and Brother is moving in the right direction. Solving printer software problems obviously drains time and resources from a small business. Having used all of the major printer brands on the market, I can say that Brother’s print services and supporting software and apps are the least buggy and least glitchy of any I have used. For that reason, Brother will have my business in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love being able to scan from an app. After years of hassling with broken PC software, I dread scanning. But Brother’s app suite makes scanning less painful. Simple photo editing and collages is much easier when done on my tablet. I hope that future iterations will include the ability to adjust the print resolution from the app. Also, the ability to control the print quality from the app would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, the app is simple and straightforward and does what it says it does. I am looking forward to more features being added. Hopefully this will not come at the expense of usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of the time of this review, there are bugs and glitches in the apps. Although the Brother customer service does seem to release updates on a semi regular basis, here are some of the current issues: To scan from the iPrint&Scan app, you can only select color or black and white, no resolution, no auto-crop...File management could be a little easier. If a file is manually saved using iOS’s file system to save to device or cloud, it can get lost. This is simply a weakness of iOS though, being that iOS isn’t really designed to manage files. The app always scans in portrait mode, which is an easy software fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used this for scanning in labs and important personal paperwork for clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The clarity of the documents scanned in is absolutely impeccable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Soemtimes it takes a little long to push through Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scanning documents and it keeps me from heading to the copier everytime and I can just have it on my desk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been using BROTHER printing services for a while and I have to say it is literally the most user-friendly printing software I've come across. All my colleagues really like it too, it always notifies us of any errors and we have had no issues with it since we got it.

I would recommend using this service :) especially if you're looking to update your services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Umm. I like that the service is very user-friendly and has had no issues so far. I think that it serves its purpose very well and that's all that one could ask for when investing in something.

But overall, I do like the speed and the precision with which the system works. You can have it on your computer and on other platforms as well. It also helps optimize the use of paper and ink, I'm not sure how this is implemented but it works wonders and can help save a lot of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Again, not much to say here. I have had good experiences so far so no complaints on my end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

None as of now.

I am happy with the experience I am having. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use a Brother print/scan/fax/copy machine as we do a heavy amount of printing and printing services, for copying, fax, and printing it works great, but scanning is a pain. Multiple times I've used the Brother Services to enable our machine to scan to the computer/email using the button on the machine but continually get an error that won't allow us to do that, meaning I have to launch the task manager, shut down the program and all it's components, re open it, and scan from the computer. Every time it gets fixed, it's not working again by the next day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like having printing, scanning, fax, and copying in the same machine. It's also a small machine so it takes up less space which is great in our small office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scan to computer/scan to email function is extremely inconsistent and continually malfunctions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Brother Managed Print Services?

Brother Managed Print Services Categories on G2