Agency Master Reviews & Product Details

Agency Master Overview

What is Agency Master?

Software for accounting, agency billing, premium finance, return premium, commission, account current specialists, and ACORD Forms.

Agency Master Details

Agency Master Insurance Software
Answer a few questions to help the Agency Master community
Have you used Agency Master before?

Agency Master Reviews

Showing 1 Agency Master review
Showing 1 review
Already have Agency Master?
AI
What do you like best?

I would truly be lost without Agency Master. It keeps me more organized than I thought was possible. This system is one of a kind and believe me I have received demo’s from all of them and this one does more at a fraction of the price. I don’t know how I ever did it without the accounting program which keeps track of everything for me down to the last penny. I don’t know how I managed without the tasks and reminders that keep me on task. I owe a lot of my success at my agency for the tools that Agency Master has provided me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The admin interface is not the easiest to navigate. If there were more defined options on it would make things much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I will put this simply. Agency Master made my life soooooo much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Agency Master for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Applied Epic Logo
Applied Epic
Applied Epic enables agencies to manage their property and casualty and benefits business in a single application.
EZLynx Logo
EZLynx
4.0
Leading insurance software single platform solutions including the cloud-based EZLynx Rating Engine and EZLynx Management System.
AgencySmart Logo
AgencySmart
4.8
AgencySmart is cloud based, which means you have access to your client information from wherever you are, with any web connected device. Answer client questions, make calls based on when they are up for renewal, track what they are doing.
BriteCore Logo
BriteCore
BriteCore offers the best value in the insurance software industry.
IVANS Download Logo
IVANS Download
IVANS Download automates the exchange of critical policy-related information to ensure the most up-to-date information is instantly available at the moment you need it.
Oracle Insurance Policy Administration Logo
Oracle Insurance Policy Administration
3.8
Oracle Insurance Policy Administration for Life and Annuity helps insurers improve service while optimizing business performance.
Forms Anywhere Logo
Forms Anywhere
5.0
Allows agencies to keep track of their policy renewals and analyze their entire book of business.
RedHead Mobile Apps Logo
RedHead Mobile Apps
4.0
Mobile app designed to increase retention rate and automate day to day tasks such as Certificate Requests and Policy Changes.
BindHQ Logo
BindHQ
Web-based Agency Management system for P and C focused MGA's, Program Managers and Insurance intermediaries . Intuitive, scalable and secure software that helps you organize your agency.
InsPro Enterprise Platform Logo
InsPro Enterprise Platform
2.5
Web-based enterprise insurance administration system designed for both the group and individual insurance verticals.