MaxBounty

MaxBounty acts as a liaison between advertisers and affiliates, striving for a profitable balance for both sides.

Work for MaxBounty?

Learning about MaxBounty?

MaxBounty Reviews

Ask MaxBounty a Question
Showing 4 MaxBounty reviews
Remon A.

"Great App For Affiliates in World ."

What do you like best?

- Max Bounty in a Great App For Users to Earn Money From Affiliates Marketing .

- Max Bounty is a Great for Both , The Affiliates & The Advertisers in All World .

- Max Bounty Have Different Campaigns For All Kinds Of People .

- Max Bounty Have The Best Rate For Earnings .

- Max Bounty Hired For me An Account Manager .

- There is An Affiliate Rewards .

- There is Rewards For Referring My Friends .

- Max Bounty have The Best CPA Rate , The Best CPA Type , The Best EPC .

- Max Bounty Have The Best Traffic Source & Landing Page :

Email , Contextual , Disply , Search , Incentive , Social , native & Mobile Ads .

- And You Can Share The Campaign in Every Social Media Platforms :

Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , Sound Cloud , Blogs , Snap Chat And More .

- Max Bounty Have Many Resources to Learn More About Affiliate marketing .

- Max Bounty Have a Blog to Learn & Earn & Evolve .

- Max Bounty Have Reports to Learn More About My Campaigns .

- You Can Request New Campaigns .

What do you dislike?

- There is nothing I Dislike in Max Bounty Applications .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Max Bounty .. It's Good App

- Max Bounty Made me Earn a lot of Money When I Was Have no Money Enough .

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MaxBounty
Billy A.

"MaxBounty is a great cpa network and resource to generate a part and full time income."

What do you like best?

MaxBounty is very easy to use. The signup process was very easy and they provide excellent training.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is their tracking. I sent traffic to several campaigns and know some leads came in but the system did not track the leads properly and did not give me credit. Other than that, MaxBounty is a really good option for CPA networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would improve the way each offer tracks clicks and leads that come in. I feel MaxBounty's system is a little too strict and should give more credit to its users. I would also make the navigation in the offer setup more easy to use.

I am able to promote CPA offers, products, and services I would have no access to if I was not a MaxBounty member. I get to enjoy some perks as well.

What Ad Network solution do you use?

Leo K.

"Excellent affiliate program"

What do you like best?

High variety of affiliate offers, dedicated management, nice customer support.

What do you dislike?

Some offer's restrictions and lack of adult offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you looking for affiliate network for easy to sign up with high verity of offers and excellent support, Max Bounty is the one.

Easily sign up, wide verity of offers. Payback always on time. Help with finding hot offer by dedicated manager.

daniel V.

"Manager"

What do you like best?

I like to keep everything in order and practice and keep my work team efficient

What do you dislike?

I do not like to be with people who do not make an effort or give their best at work

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they have to take into account how important is the staff that works with you I think they need a quick response level much faster

MaxBounty has helped me to undertake marketing and achieve my goals has a lot of information is incredible

There are not enough reviews of MaxBounty for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

AdSupply Logo
AdSupply
AdSupply provides amazing ad spaces with high impact and viewability.
PopAds Logo
PopAds
4.7
PopAds is simply the best paying advertising network specialized in popunders on the Internet. Its services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
Switch Logo
Switch
3.0
Switch uses innovative software, intelligence and data analysis to understand the needs of the publisher and the advertiser to create meaningful rewarding relationships.
ConnectPlus Logo
ConnectPlus
5.0
It's an innovative banner ad exchange platform that enables you to advertise your Shopify app for FREE by promoting apps from partnering developers in return.
Adjug Logo
Adjug
2.5
AdJug is an online advertising exchange. It connects buyers and sellers of online advertising and provides them with transparency, control and choice.
Clickbooth Logo
Clickbooth
3.5
Clickbooth allows advertisers to reach new audiences by accessing the largest base of affiliates specializing in all online traffic types.
Intent Media Logo
Intent Media
5.0
Intent Media provides predictive analytics to help retailers recognize and react to the unique value of each site visitor.
Convert2Media Logo
Convert2Media
4.0
Convert2Media is a full service Advertising and Internet Marketing Agency that provides publishers the necessary tools to promote our merchant's offers.
Jebbit Logo
Jebbit
Without a single line of code, the Jebbit technology transforms webpages and content into interactive experiences that drive deeper education, engagement, and conversions.
Neosys Logo
Neosys
5.0
The NEOSYS media system is adaptable and works well in both buying and selling environments. While it feels just right for a single user, it works well for large teams too.

Learning about MaxBounty?

* We monitor all MaxBounty reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.