AcctTwo

AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm, reseller and implementer of Intacct's cloud-based financial management software. AcctTwo also outsources finance and accounting functions on the Intacct platform. ------------- AcctTwo acquired Leap the Pond in December 2018. Due to the acquisition, reviews about Leap the Pond have been merged with AcctTwo.

Work for AcctTwo?

Learning about AcctTwo?

AcctTwo Reviews

Showing 56 AcctTwo reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AcctTwo
Todd B.

"Great partner - not just selling a product"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo was our initial implementation consultants when we converted to Intacct accounting software and they continue to be our partners in using the software.

What do you like best?

I like that we didn't just buy a product/service - we have a partner who is invested in our success. They are willing to answer questions and they are an active organization in supporting continuing education and networking.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure any of my complaints are really with AcctTwo. The things i struggle with more are with Intacct and its functionality. AcctTwo actually helps us problem solve those issues.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

My overwhelming experience with AcctTwo is they have highly trained and great expertise. Though, they have put people into roles or even as instructors who have damaged that reputation.

Reporting issues mainly, how to get our information out in more efficient manners. Getting direct time with Glen (who is often the reporting trainer/instructor) has been a huge benefit.

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

Peter W.

"Delivered on promises and client services too"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had outgrown QuickBooks and needed a bigger tool. After a diligent search, we selected Sage Intacct with AcctTwo as our partner. We attended an in-office gathering of current clients and prospects like us. We were impressed with the staff and the Raving Fan reference from existing clients. Now we are a Raving Fan. The implementation was textbook, on time, on budget. It has been one year since we went live and our accounting team and stakeholders love it. Wonderful!

What do you like best?

Knowledgeable staff and client service focus. They held our hands and supported us every step of the way. They even helped me network to find a new controller to fill an planned vacancy post implementation. Someone with two years or Intacct experience. Blessing!

What do you dislike?

No downside. We continue to reach out for advance reporting tools. We enjoy their educational and networking sessions.

Our stakeholders have direct access via a cloud link to all their financial data and reports. They can drill down to every detail, invoice, receipt, payroll entry... all in a controlled environment. Our users love it, including our CEO who can use the collaborate function to get his questions quickly answered.

Jerry B.

"Transitioning to a better accounting/financial system"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Accttwo built and trained out staff and helped in our transition to our Intacct accounting system.

What do you like best?

Our Accttwo consultant was just incredible. She had a church ministry background, so she understood "church". She understood why certain methods, procedures, and reporting formats that would normally be preferable would not work well for us. Instead of trying to sell us on the "best" practices, She built our system to work best in our unique set of circumstances and it has worked incredibly well.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say that I dislike anything at this point. Learning and transitioning to a new system has certainly been challenging and we have a way to go. I know we couldn't have done it without Accttwo and the expertise of our consultant. They are continuing to work with us and help us get to a point of complete independence.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I can recommend Accttwo with absolutely no reservation. We could not have transitioned to this new system without them and certainly not with the level of success that we have achieved.

Zane S.

"Transitioning to better Accounting"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo provided implementation of the Intacct Software as well as continued support and assistance in using the Intacct tool to better our Accounting team and Organization

What do you like best?

Their team is knowledgeable and quick to help no matter the problem. They are personable and want to build relationships along with solving our problems. I don't feel like a task or a number when I am talking with their team. I feel a real partnership with them.

What do you dislike?

The integration was not necessarily the smoothest, and several assumptions were made on both sides, but have been handled and rectified

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They have a great non-for-profit knowledge base when it comes to utilizing the Intacct Accounting software. Their new Business success review really helped us find ways to better utilize the Intacct software to help us save time and money.

On the implementation ask lots of questions even if you think you know the answer, Intacct setup is a bit tricky. It is always the best practice to ask questions and if the AcctTwo contact does not know the answer they will find someone who does. They are not afraid of saying I don't know but know that they will find an answer and help you build a better process to get a solution

Jeff M.

"Top-Tier System, Services and Support"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo has been providing Intacct to our company since its inception. They have implemented the system, customized it to meet our needs, and have provided unprecedented consulting and support in recent years.

What do you like best?

The customer support is of a top-tier caliber rarely seen in this industry. Every request is addressed immediately and when there are no immediate solutions, as we request unique customized services regularly, a team works on the back end to make sure our needs are met. Our customer manager checks in on us regularly which shows they are committed to our needs as well as a continued, successful relationship. This level of communication and support is the best in the industry.

What do you dislike?

I have found no issues with AcctTwo, but only limitations of Sage Intacct which are not related to this company. I will say, when road blocks are met, I know these comments and requests are sent directly to Intacct for future consideration.

Ed S.

"Smooth transition from QuickBooks to Intacct"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Conversion from QuickBooks to Intacct, including the seamless transfer of the chart of accounts, customer lists, vendor lists and department structure. Also, the creation of a large number of custom reports for use by management and the Board of Directors.

What do you like best?

I like the availability and flexibility of the reports. I can create pretty much any financial and/or analytical report I want. And if I need help, my Leap the Pond contact is quick to respond and help with my request. In terms of the implementation, my contact spent as much time as I needed to be sure I understood her instructions, and she helped customize a large quantity of monthly reports for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it's a bit difficult and complicated to undo a mistake or make a correction to a posted item in Intacct. But part of this is to assure that there is a valid audit trail. This takes a little getting used to after using QuickBooks. My contact is always available to help me get through these issues.

G2 User

"Quick and Easy Implementation"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were shifting from Quickbooks to Sage Intacct. AcctTwo helped with our setup and implementation. The toughest part is that we were moving over all historical data, instead of just a couple years of information.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo has a fantastic response time. It was never more than an hour or two for them to respond to my emails. They were super helpful with guides and walking us through how to use Intacct in our sandbox environment. Also made sure every step of the way to check in to see if we needed any additional time before moving on

What do you dislike?

Alot of conference calls, and meetings. However, I haven't had any issues, so maybe it was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want a thorough team, who are quick, polite, and just a joy to work with pick AcctTwo. Everyone at AccTwo is very freindly and easy to talk to. The also are very down to earth and want lose you with technical talk unless you want to talk about the technical items.

Israel A.

"Outstanding Service and Finance Technology Expertise"

Implementation of Intacct, Multiple customizations and system integrations

What do you like best?

The people provided good service by communicating clearly and executing on what was discussed on budget agreed upon.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about my experience that I could say I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Over 7 years working with them they have not disappointed one time.

We now track all assets and asset repair tickets and history in Intacct. This is a very powerful customization that centralized and streamlines data and workflows for us.

Leslie C.

"Leap the Pond G2 Crowd Review"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Leap the Pond was the implementation partner when GTUIT started using Intacct. We went from Quickbooks to Intacce

What do you like best?

Leap the Pond's knowledge of our software, Intacct, is the best. Can almost always get answers for the problems encountered. All requests are completed and an understanding of what has been changed/fixed is clear.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much. Faster response is the only thing to improve. Even at that, I would stay with Leap the Pond because the service is the best, much better then Sage Intacct's Customer Support. I also understand the complexities of having someone to answer questions with little notice. The scheduling of personnel makes this a tough one to improve upon.

G2 User

"Accttwo Review of Conversion experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed to transition accounting systems away from a hosted solution that was in need of updating for some time to Intaact. On top of the accounting data conversion, we needed to work out ACH, positive pay, and expense reimbursement add-ons.

What do you like best?

Web based accounting platform. Ease in ability to be able to export accounting data in multiple formats. Wide variety of report writing abilities. Quick ability to drill down to transaction detail. Ability to handle multiple cost centers and intercompany activity.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be intimidating due to the sheer depth of the product. Could probably use different tiers of training for basic, intermediate, and advanced level users over the different needs of accounting personnel that is customer specific. Would prefer general ledger that listed vendor information / basic transaction detail for accounts payable as basic report

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Would be helpful to understand the potential interaction of 3rd party software add-ons with accounting software

Jose Constantino A.

"AccTwo helped us transition to a better financial software"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We transition from ACS to Sage Intacct at the end of 2016. Our implementer was Lynda Reich and she was very knowledgeable and sweet.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo people are the best. They understand the financial needs of Non-for-Profit organizations and guided us in building our system according to fit our accounting needs.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the implementation we experienced a little bit of hiccups, but overall there is nothing I dislike of AcctTwo.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for knowledgeable implementer to guide you in your Intacct transition, then AcctTwo is the right organization. I highly recommend them as they understand the software very well.

Kayo K.

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

Chris Price is very helpful for any questions that we have and always tries to come up with suitable solutions to any situations. He also brings up any considerations that we might overlook and approach is very comprehensive. We really appreciate his time and timely responses.

What do you dislike?

We would like to know more consultants like Chris Price since he is busy all the time and he might not be available when we have urgent issues that need to be solved.

We solved deferred revenue problem caused by multi-year order transactions that were denominated in foreign currencies by switching from order schedule module to invoice based rev rec. Invoice based rev rec enabled us to post revenue with the correct spot rate in the years after the original bookings.

GR
G2 User in Religious Institutions

"Decent experience, but not a home run."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo helped us move from our old accounting system to Intacct.

What do you like best?

They seem to be good people and genuinely want to serve us well..

What do you dislike?

Apart from a small department at AcctTwo, they don't really understand our industry. It is not clear who we need to contact for support, etc. If we go into the general queue, we are likely to get someone who does not really understand our needs. But our other option is to go directly to the individuals on the team who we worked with on our installation. Further, having AcctTwo in the picture means we don't have clear and easy access directly to the support of the actual software vendor.

Because of a less than full understanding of our environment (and, to a lesser degree, the software) I think we received a sub-optimal installation and we are still not reaping the benefits of fully utilizing the capabilities of the new software.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure they understand your particular environment. You likely won't understand the new software you're purchasing, but you do understand your environment and your needs. They need to understand it, too, in order for you to get a good result.

Lynn A.

"First implementation that I have gone through that the entire organization was excited about"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo helped us move from a system that we had been using for 10+ years. AcctTwo helped us through the process of completely scrapping our old chart of accounts, automating our PO approval system, and creating dashboards that enable several of our employees to have an up to date view into their departments.

What do you like best?

The streamlining of our processes has been extremely beneficial in helping us better manage our time.

What do you dislike?

With the software we implemented, the online help is hard to navigate. At the beginning, I wish I better understood the meaning of account categories. I didn't fully understand how departments and groupings worked, and if I would have had a better understanding I probably would have set them up slightly different

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

AcctTwo was able to balance my needs and they moved us from being very manual to extremely automated. We no longer have to print "POs" for approval we now have workflows setup that send emails to individuals.

Jacob P.

"Great and professional company that strives to offer organizations the best in software and support."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo has been our support team for Intacct and all supplemental components that function our accounting system.

What do you like best?

The team at AcctTwo and always thinking ahead, finding the new trends in accounting software and determining how they can incorporate it in to their playbook. They have partnered with Intacct which is one of the top accounting solutions on the market and has strived to know that product inside and out.

What do you dislike?

As a simpler non-profit organization, the level of customization and knowledge to operate our solution is a bit much at times. We would prefer a solution catered more toward our industry.

Monty A. C.

"Great Solution!"

What do you like best?

The ability to move processes to a paperless environment to meet the needs of our remote and mobile staff is wonderful, especially when partnered with the dashboard reporting flexibility. Also, the large selection of dimensions provides the quick flexibility we need to report across multiple ministries and organizations.

What do you dislike?

One year into the use of the product, there is no significant area of concern. We are still learning the many areas of the software that can support our needs.

Moving to a paperless accounts payable environment has allowed us to speed up the disbursement approval process, saving time for both ministry staff and support staff. This allows ministry funds to flow quickly to where needed most.

Jay Y.

"AcctTwo got us up and running"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We converted from QuickBooks Enterprise to Intacct.

What do you like best?

Our consultant, Merilee, was very knowledgeable and got up to speed quickly on the nuances of our business. She was able to customize several aspects of the conversion.

What do you dislike?

Knowing what I know now the only thing I would have changed was the timing of some of the training to be closer to launch. Reporting was my example, but AcctTwo provided a follow up session for me.

Patty N.

"Great Support "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have some challenging reporting for projects. Executive management wanted to see reports per project on budget vs actual for both dollars and hours worked. Leap the Pond helped develop reports that have given our company visibility into the profit/loss per project which has helped ensure we are pricing ne projects correctly and managing resources efficiently.

What do you like best?

Leap the Pond is always trying to the most efficient way to get things done - they really understand the Intacct software and are very experienced.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have Leap the Pond visit our location - it is always good to see the clients environment.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need a company that values customer service and understands accounting and the accounting software Intacct this company is for you.

Matthew S.

"Professional and Insightful partners to help leverage our financial data to advance our Mission"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo has been a valued partner in our Mission by helping us refine our accounting process and setting us up for the rapid growth we have experienced in the last couple years. Our old accounting software was unable to adapt to the changing dynamics of our growing ministry, but AcctTwo helped us implement and leverage the cloud-based functionalities and workflows in Intacct to help us grow our organization from $1.2MM a year to almost $3MM in just 24 months, while reducing our financial staffing needs.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo's support team has helped solve many questions or problems we have had with the level of expertise you would only expect from the OEM themselves.

What do you dislike?

When we want help in customizing our system, their support staff are frequently trying to up-sell us for a fee for service add-on. I'd like more streamlined customization advice without always being sold on a fee for service.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take the time to think through every aspect of your use of Intacct during implementation so you have to do less customization later.

Jeff W.

"AcctTwo is a Trusted Partner for out Accounting Team"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo has been our implementation and customer support partner for Intacct. Intacct is a powerful accounting platform which requires someone knowledgeable and committed to providing great service and AcctTwo fits the bill.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo's responsiveness to our needs (both the speed of their responses and the relevance) is the thing I like best.

What do you dislike?

The only thing negative I have to say is that we had some hiccups in our implementation due to having an inexperienced team member leading our implementation. He's no longer with AcctTwo and I've obviously stuck with them because the other team members have been so good.

Russell N.

"Competent, professional and above all responsive."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

For my largest client A2 provides: BPO services comprising monthly financial reporting, revenue recognition, AR, AP, payments, reconciliations, sales tax, etc.

What do you like best?

The responsiveness is off the charts. It is not unusual for me to send an email late at night expecting a response the next day, only to find that it is responded to immediately.

What do you dislike?

Based on 3 years of service we do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend this service to entiteis looking for a competent, professional, secure and responsive BPO accounting department.

Megan Z.

"Trusted Advisor Strategic Partner"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Evaluation and implementation of a new accounting tool; Intaact. AcctTwo helped us evaluate and select a new tool. AcctTwo led the requirements gathering and implementation of Intaact.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo has a brilliant and professional team. They listen attentively and acted as mature guides to our unseasoned staff. We were treated with humility and respect as we sought to grasp the complexity of the tools we were considering. AcctTwo patiently and graciously guided us through the process.

What do you dislike?

AcctTwo sets a fast pace and while this may be a challenge at times, it is also necessary and has prompted my team to adopt a more timely pace.

Douglas B.

"Leap The Pond - Excellent Partner"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

LTP is our implementation and services partner for our Intacct system implementation.

What do you like best?

From the beginning, Leap The Pond has shown the highest level's of professionalism while also creating a sense that they are invested in our success and always available to assist - we don't find this balance with all of our partners.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to add here - they are a good partner.

Keyth P.

"If I could do it all over again I would have still gone with Intacct"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had a 90-day fuse for divested company to get the system up and running. Our needs were a bit out of the box. There were unique project management and staffing requirements to the jobs and items aspects. We also were using for payroll and simultaneous invoicing for a professional staffing company.

What do you like best?

Software is flexible and kept us fairly in the box. The PM Baran, was incredible and responsive. The software fully met our needs.

What do you dislike?

Really the only disappointment is that timesheet and expense approval os on person and cannot have pack-up.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Absolutely for for sub-enterprise level businesses.

Travis C.

"Intacct Implementation and Ongoing Support"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Leap the Pond helped us implement Intacct and Bill.com simultaneously. They ensured a good design for our data and a clean interface between the two systems. Once online, Intacct has been very accessible when we hit bumps in the road.

What do you like best?

Anthony handles my questions/issues so urgently, it's like he's just sitting on the edge of his seat waiting for me to call. He always provides a reasonable, thorough, and timely solution.

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with the level of service and have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Exceeds reasonable expectations of a service provider.

Jason C.

"It just works."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Migration from Quickbooks to Sage/Intacct.

What do you like best?

Being able to quickly and easily get the information I need to run out business, and the dedicated employees supporting us.

What do you dislike?

I just with I knew how to do more myself (reporting etc) or I was able to possibly do more custom reporting (revenue by state for example).

Libni R.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

AcctTwo as an organization provides great support and stand side-by-side with their customers. They are very attentive to details, seek to understand your needs, and provide solutions without a sales pitch. They have been great since day one. Glad to have them on our side.

What do you dislike?

There no negative feedback at this time since the team has really been working diligently with us.

Time saving as well as solutions to complex/unique challenges.

"Knowlegeable and Responsive"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

LTP assisted us in our transition from Quickbooks to Intacct. Additionally, LTP provided ongoing support for any questions regarding the proper use and function of our system.

What do you like best?

LTP's responsiveness and efficiency in solving any issues at hand related to our transition or ongoing utilization of the Intacct system. LTP's consultants were available when needed and responded to any questions or concerns in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far...we have had no issues or concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for a knowledgeable and responsive consultant to help with transition to or issues with Intacct...Leap The Pond should be your top choice.

Karrisa D.

"Project Assistant"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Over the course of the last 2.5 years, there have been roadblocks that we have run into in regards to project management or tracking that we needed help on. Bri Adams and Lincoln Donaldson helped us tremendously.

What do you like best?

We really appreciate how user friendly Intacct is

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things that i dislike. The only thing that comes to mind how you have search by name for documents to show up for projects when editing the project

Jimmy A.

"AcctTwo is an excellent partner for us with Intacct."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo was our implementation consultants for Intacct. Their knowledge of the system was excellent. Our industry was fairly new to them but they quickly learned our processes and regulatory requirements. They did a great job developing our customizations based on our industry needs. We couldn't have asked for a better partner for the implementation and for the ongoing support they now provide.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo provides excellent support. They are quick to respond and to work to find a solution. They are good listeners and want to understand our issues.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything to write here.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The people we have worked with at AcctTwo have been excellent. You can't go wrong with them.

"Good Support"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Accttwo implemented our accounting system and it was done in 7 weeks. Omar was great to work with.

What do you like best?

accttwo generally responds to our support questions very timely. They will escalate to Intacct if/when necessary.

What do you dislike?

We did have a few “band aids “ put in place during the implementation. At times it takes support longer than normal to find that a normal answer will kit work for us.. I would also like a phone number for support instead of just working via email,

PB
Project Manager in Biotechnology

"Highly recommend AcctTwo's services"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. The implementation team is highly knowledgable and respond quickly to questions.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike except maybe the fact that they were not located close by. But their service was never compromised due to distance.

We were on a quickbooks and it was not siting our needs. Need to quickly migrate over to Intacct and accomplished this in two months. The benefits received were we were finally able to consolidate multi-country and currency financial statements. we were also able to add project accounting into the mix.

Shawn B.

"Acctwo Non-Profit Partner Ninjas"

What do you like best?

They take the time to partner not just be a vendor. Can't say enough of how they truly partner with us.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to share that would be a dislike

Integration with multiple platforms that all feed into Intacct.

Carsynn C.

"I highly recommend AcctTwo"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AsI was brand new on the job and handling the implementation by myself, I was concerned about support. The staff at AcctTwo, specifically Merilee

What do you like best?

All of the staff are super helpful and prompt.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues with accttwo.

Bill A.

"Great!"

Implementation of the Intacct ERP software

What do you like best?

Great project leader on Acttwo's staff! Organized, focused brought the project in on budget.

What do you dislike?

No negative issues with this VAR. They were great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are a excellent provider.

Lesley A.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service and attention to detail is fantastic!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! I think that AcctTwo provides excellent service.

It is great to have a company that specializes in not for profits to help problem solve with Intacct.

Robert T.

"Excellent initial set-up and follow up service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo provides our school continued support with Intacct's excellent cloud based accounting product.

What do you like best?

Friendly and personal service with quick response time.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any difficulties with AcctTwo so far..

GC
G2 User in Computer Software

"Good"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

implementing Intacct api for customers and invoices

What do you like best?

flexible system that allows you to consolidate accounting but yet get our op-co's the flexibility they want.

What do you dislike?

Can be complex to learn. API isn't intuitive. Uses XML which tends to be a bit more picky about the order of properties. Wasn't great documentation on Intacct about v2 or v3 and why you should use one over the other.

Angie K.

"Amazing Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The quick friendly trouble shooting. They are always ready to answer your questions

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like everything about AcctTwo

We really have had no issues.

GF
G2 User in Food Production

"Seamless"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Seamless interface within our business practices which allow us to meet our quarterly goals

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly which is wonderful for more field experienced workers who struggle to assimilate to the technology culture

What do you dislike?

Though user friendly, the data reports seem to lack specific insights into our main concerns

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

A great investment for the benefit of your business

GP
G2 User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Using Intacct in Daily Activities"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Implementation and ongoing support for Intacct. We use a lot of reports and AcctTwo has helped us develop very customized reports to serve our business.

What do you like best?

Shared chart of accounts, single interface, use of attachments.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to filter reporting (AP Aging, Employee Aging Report, etc.) by entity.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have a good team or team lead to guide the project, it will go smoothly. They will not act as a Project Manager for you. Nor should they.

"All things Intacct"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Worked with us on our transition from Quickbooks to Intacct. Continue to be an assistance with all things Intacct.

What do you like best?

Our Rep Anthony Della Selva has been a huge help. He is prompt in his response to questions and is fantastic to work with.

What do you dislike?

Ticket system to get answers to questions is not as fast as a quick call to a dedicated person.

"Excellent implementation"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are a large church and we used AcctTwo to managed our implementation of Sage Intacct.

What do you like best?

Stephen provided outstanding support. Friendly yet professional, responsive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we disliked about the service provided by AcctTwo. We hope to use them for our needs in the future if the situation arises.

GI
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Great value"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Great accounting software that help us keep profitability organized.

What do you like best?

Easy to use - easy learning curve. I like the interface and smooth performance of the program.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a particular element of this program that I dislike. This program worked great for us.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

none

GH
G2 User in Hospital & Health Care

"Finance Manager"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

There were many projects like 1099 edits, helped invoices to look more professional, Sub ledger & General ledger reconciliations, Bank Reconciliation procedures etc.

What do you like best?

The staff is very efficient & helped to train us. Overall it was a good experience working with them.

What do you dislike?

The user manual can be downloaded only on two desktops & has a fee each year. A hard copy of the manual would be helpful.

GF
G2 User in Financial Services

"Accounting A/P and A/R"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped and assisted us with the implementation of Intacct to best suit our needs.

What do you like best?

This system gives us much more reporting than what we were using before, QuickBooks. It is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to email problems or questions to help desk instead of reaching someone directly on the phone.

GN
G2 User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"AcctTwo Review"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AcctTwo assisted with the implementation of the accounting software SageIntacct.

What do you like best?

AcctTwo provided very professional and courtesy service during the implementation of Intacct. The ongoing support service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments concerning AcctTwo.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend AcctTwo for accounting services and software implementation services.

Analyst/Journalist

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Quick response time when we reach out. Community support and nice added feature. Much better than SAGE!

What do you dislike?

Explanations are difficult. Best practices would be useful. Ideas from other corporations.

Prepaid integration within Intacct. Invoice integrated attachments. Moved up month end close by 4 days.

G2 User

"Great product for Non-profits"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Intacct is a great product that I've used at two nonprofits. It has easy functionality, great reporting tools, and the ability to quickly record and report on detailed and accurate information. AcctTwo did a great job providing us complete planning and implementation to fully use the software.

What do you like best?

Cloud based software, dashboard reporting access for business owners, fast knowledgeable support staff

What do you dislike?

The Collections module is still in development and not able to meet our needs at the present time.

Learning about AcctTwo?

* We monitor all AcctTwo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.