AcceliPLAN

Highly configurable special education case management software, including IEP, 504, IFSP development.

Work for AcceliPLAN?

Learning about AcceliPLAN?

AcceliPLAN Reviews

Ask AcceliPLAN a Question
Showing 10 AcceliPLAN reviews
AcceliPLAN review by Deneen G.
Deneen G.

"Medicaid Program Coordinator"

What do you like best?

In a matter of seconds I can determine how much reimbursement has been received by my district and have it reported out by each type of service or by the provider of the service or even by the individual student!

What do you dislike?

The system is extremely compliance driven and at the same time user friendly. It takes most staff members about 3 trainings to put the pieces together. The 1st training they don't know what questions to ask, 2nd training, they ask so many questions, and by the 3rd training, they are able to tie it together and you can see their eyes light up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look past what people tell you and look at the data. Take a look at the amount of reimbursement we receive now that we have AcceliPLAN compared to when we had with our previous company.

AcceliPlan has given visibility into the services that are provided to students which increases the documentation of those services and ultimately increasing the amount of reimbursement from Medicaid for the Fee for Service claims. It's a win win for the students, users, and the school district as a whole.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AcceliPLAN
AcceliPLAN review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Amazing software system"

What do you like best?

Accelify staff is amazingly responsive and committed to IDEA compliance. Since the planning phase, Accelify staff have been organized and systematic in their approach, which enabled a comprehensive roll out and implementation. Accelify has continually demonstrated a thoughtful and thorough response when presented with state approval processes, while maintaining focus on the end product. Which has resulted in a more targeted approach to compliance. The response time from Accelify staff when presented with issues is unparalleled. I love the compliance features that are embedded within the system, including the compliance checks. While staff originally did not embrace the new software and program, most have come to rely on and appreciate the compliance features and the continued updates that relieve workload pressures. I look forward to the new reporting engine that will be made available so that continued compliance checks can be conducted. I especially appreciate the continued team approach that is used by this company when presented with problems.

What do you dislike?

Immediate fixes are not an immediate fix, but that is to be expected given a large software company. Other than that, no other issues. Anything that has been an issue has been quickly resolved. An example was when we were going through the state approval process: Accelify continued to work with both the state and our district to ensure a state approved IEP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing program that can be tailored to specificity. It is well worth the time to explore this software system and see if it is a good fit for your district. The reporting capabilities within the program are unmatched, in my opinion. As well, the technical support and customer service that we have received is unlike any other company, especially given the tight implementation schedule we were on.

Compliance to IDEA and NAC. Increased reporting abilities.

What Special Education solution do you use?

AcceliPLAN review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Easy to use system"

What do you like best?

Accelify has allowed our related service providers (speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists) to easily document their services and evaluations. The system is easy to navigate and use. Their newest feature, AcceliPROGRESS has allowed our therapists to easily track data and create visual representation of progress on goals.

What do you dislike?

There are always some technical glitches with online systems, but their customer service is great in getting those fixed and any updates we need as a district.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! Their compliance reporting is better than any I've seen. The ease and common sense of use of the system makes it easy to train new employees on the system.

AcceliPLAN has been very helpful in mediation and due process cases because our administration has the ability to access service reports and compliance reports easily. It has also allowed our administration to ensure compliance with IEP services.

"Efficient and effective"

What do you like best?

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise during our Accelify training! I was apprehensive at first in incorporating another system by which we, as school psychologists, track and document the services we provide to our students. However, after learning more about the system and having you share your 'deep-dive' expertise as well as quick tips, I realized that Accelify can actually assist me in documenting all that I do on a daily basis, and do so effectively and efficiently. Combined with the customization needed for departmental services, as well as the technical support provided, I am hopeful Accelify will be an invaluable tool for me as I continue my practice. Again, thank you for sharing your expertise and also for your prompt technical support!

Best regards,

Dr. Evelyn Hernandez-Gonzalez

What do you dislike?

Thus far it has been quite a useful tool. The training is essential in order to get the most out of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are trained by the best, Jadian Strachan!

Being able to more accurately and completely document all of the services I provide is most beneficial; doing so without having to worry about billing is even better.

AcceliPLAN review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"AcceliTrack user"

What do you like best?

I like that on Accelitrack you can enter your information for each child and find the children easily. I also like that through Accelitrack you can see student information such as school, ID number and grade. Accelitrack is easy to read and nice to look at. I like the calendar view and makes it easy to follow along when completing documentation.

What do you dislike?

I disklike that the next time frame does not automatically pop up when pressing the save and new. It immediately goes to the morning time frame. It would be nice if once you finished working on one time frame it automatically went to the next time frame when pressing save and new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When working in the school system, make sure it integrates with other areas or websites for ease of creating service lines and loading information from IEPs

I am not aware of the business benefits.

AcceliPLAN review by User

"Good way to chart, but takes a long time to submit an entry."

What do you like best?

everything is on one page --- drop down choices

I like the reports that can be generated easily

caseload easy to enter

What do you dislike?

time slots are not minute enough -- need 1/4 hour choices or more!!

Accelify doesn't pick up time where the last note left off--have to start from scratch for each activity.

Need a small scroll down for the note page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of charting is worth the time to use this product.

No more paper notes to carry around. Printing of notes is easy.

AcceliPLAN review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"AcceliEASY"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of AcceliPLAN. It is so easy to manage my SPED caseload, write consultation notes, and create IEP's. Customer service is AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

There are occasional glitches in the system; however, customer services quickly fix issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend a workshop to better understand the software

N/a

"School Based therapist"

What do you like best?

That it eliminates the need of paper charts.

What do you dislike?

It is not user friendly - the program does not communicate well with the other programs used in our school district to extrapolate needed information.

This program was meant to solve Medicaid billing issues and it does not do that. The benefit of not carrying a paper chart is most important.

AcceliPLAN review by User

"I am a program specialist at my school"

What do you like best?

I love that it gives you a step by step tutorial for every section

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a little longer to load.

I use it as a Program Specialist to complete IEPS and and 594 plans

"Minimal effort required"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and the easy to follow tutorials that help you learn the system with ease.

What do you dislike?

Editing client profiles is difficult. Almost makes it easier to create a new profile.

Staffing and payroll

Learning about AcceliPLAN?

* We monitor all AcceliPLAN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.