10to8 Reviews & Product Details

10to8 Overview

What is 10to8?

10to8 is all-in-one Appointment Scheduling and Online Booking software trusted by over 50,000 businesses worldwide. Automate your workflows, rid your business of wasted time and costly no-shows. Get Started Today!

10to8 Details
Discussions
10to8 Community
Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

10to8 is a powerful online booking system that makes appointments happen. Our software cuts no-shows, communicates with customers and fills your diary 24/7 so you can get on with what you do best - running your business. For more information visit our website where you can take a tour of the product, try a free 1-month trial or chat to the customer support team.

10to8 is all-in-one appointment scheduling & online booking software built to scale. The unrivaled, intelligent appointment-reminder system paired with 2-way client chat make 10to8 a powerful communication system.

10to8 empowers your business to improve team efficiency and customer experience and to eliminate wasted time and costly mistakes.

10to8

10to8 Reviews

Showing 170 10to8 reviews
Already have 10to8?
Owner
What do you like best?

I am a very small business, it is just me. 10 to 8 made it so I could still have a booking site that is compatible with my website for a price I could actually afford where I feel that most booking platforms are not priced for real small businesses. Their customer service is amazing. When ever I have a problem I email them and they respond promptly with actual answer/solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the reviews they received from clients could be posted as they are filled out not just as a star rating. I know I can simply copy and paste them to my site but I feel like that is a way to work around less than stellar reviews. Other than that no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a learning curve to this program take the time to play on it and learn all of its features. I am still learning new stuff and I am have been using it for about 3 years now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to have a real schedule instead of just using google calendar which got difficult to keep track of, also it allows my clients to book me directly right from my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

I originally turned to 10 to 8 when my college switched from face-to-face learning to remote learning in Spring 2020. I was looking for a platform that could easily help me schedule all of my appointments with my students. 10 to 8 is a great product for scheduling appointments. Both my students and I have found it very easy to navigate and use. I'm able to tell the system when I'm available, provide the students my hyperlink, and they can sign up. Immediately, I'm notified that I have a meeting. Even better, we use Outlook 365 on my campus, so I'm able to immediately see when I have student appointments on my school calendar, which has been very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint is that they don't offer an educator license. As such, I would have to pay full price to use some of the advanced functions (like SMS). Unfortunately, I'm not a business owner using 10 to 8 as a platform to make money, so I really don't feel comfortable spending too much money on software like this. I really do wish they had an educator's license because I would probably pay some money to take advantage of the advanced features for my students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely give it a whirl. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My primary problem was that I needed to schedule meetings. As for benefits, I love that the system sends my students multiple reminder emails to keep them on track with their meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The versatility of the platform is great for a single branded company. The 10to8 team is incredibly accommodating and willing to make changes as needed to accommodate multi-branded companies like ours. As a retailer with 16 stores across four states under 5 different brand names, the 10to8 app and 10to8 team made this work for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The few things i was not able to do client-side was quickly handled by the 10to8 team on the back end. In the future, I would like to see more controls for assigning Staff and Services to locations and greater control over time zones. More customization, (Branding to staff or service) controls for email correspondence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not look anywhere else. 10to8 is an amazing partner to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During the year of the pandemic, 10to8 allowed us to give our customers the ability to schedule an instore one to one visit or a virtual shopping experience with an experienced sales clerk across our 16 stores Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sports Medicine Physical Therapist
What do you like best?

When someone is ready for my service and wants an appointment, I send him/her to 10to8 using a link in my email signature block. I have set my availability and the client finds the match! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you set up a series of appointments, 10to8 sends out an email for each appointment made. Once a customer received 10 emails for her series of 10 appointments. I didn't realize that would happen and it was a surprise to the customer and myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling is easy and with Zoom integration and the confirmation email lets you put the appointment in your calendar. Also, even in the free account, your customer gets reminder email and texts. No shows are almost non-existant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Even as a person with little technical affinity it was quite easy to install and run 10to8. Also the helpdesk was really friendly and patient with me and guided me step by step through the procedure. The scheduling is really easy to do, you finally have a good and solid overview of all customer appointments you have. It's handy that the software automatically reminds customers of an appointment, so we were able to reduce the no show rate a bit. It's also great that you can add links for zoom meetings into those reminders. Very practical in this times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the calendar synchronization could also transfer the color coding to my Gmail calendar, so I could better distinguish my business appointments from my private ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a free verision of 10to8 which can be used in order to see if you like this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use 10to8 for scheduling business appointments and to distinguish them with colours in order to know at first glance which type of appointment it is. Overall a great and easy to use appointment scheduling software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

In addition to the standard online booking functions that most software companies offer, 10to8 also offers individual/group booking and automatic/manual booking approval options. This is exactly what we need. What I like best is that these functions are organized in a clear and easy to follow structure that are seamlessly integrated with other functions including customer database, customer booking history, booking schedule, calendar, booking approval, and booking messaging, etc., and all in one place or in simple clicks away. So, they are very convenient to cross referencing and easy to use. It also has an amazing technical support team to answer all our questions. I am very happy that we have chosen 10to8. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about 10to8 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online booking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's clear and concise to set up - even I could do it! Love that the landing page is easy to set up and ties in with your calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes struggle to find the part I'm looking for in the various dropdown options on the menu. There's loads there (which is probably a good thing for someone else!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't had any problems so far and I love the way it's easy to add call to action boxes onto my website for potential clients to get straight into my diary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which my clients can schedule appointments. 10to8 is linked to my calendar and updates quickly. Easy to use and good service. The pricing is also excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have some issues updating photos or other details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIME!! This saves me so much time. I used to go back and forth in an email to see what times people were available and then have to add it to my calendar. This is a valuable time-saving tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

That it synchronises with my calendar, sends emails and text message reminders before appointments. It integrates with Zoom and now Teams. I love that the team constantly innovates and improves its plaform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You are only able to book in certain slots e.g. 9-10 but you can't select 9:30-10:30 if you're available for an hour between 9-11. But it can make it simpler to make a choice to book.

I think the reminder emails don't send the Zoom link details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Going back and forth on messaging to find a mutual time especially with different time zones and that it sends unique Zoom details so it's done for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customers can make a appointment easy on my site. It synchro with my gmail very handy. It;s easy to get it cusomise what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

that you must pay for integration with stripe for payments, thats the only thing i don't like in the free version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing. People can make easy an appoinment on my coachingssite and can see what time is avaible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Irrespective of the package level, customer service is excellent. It is a relatively intuitive system to get up and running with quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike. Being extremely picky, having the appointment time showing in the block would make things slightly easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a no brainier...get signed up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a single practitioner clinic, I have to manage all my bookings and didn’t want to potentially lose business. Patients can view my diary, and book appointments with ease, without having to even pick the phone up. It also makes things look professional and slick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

Clients are happy with the booking process and reminders.

International clients are delighted to be greeted in their native language. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The wording "Online/Phone" option on the booking page sometimes creates a bit of confusion with first time client bookings. They are not sure if it's an Online meeting or by phone.

I usually clarify ahead of time with a Zoom URL or Phone # Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordinating a booking with multiple attendees is much easier via 10to8

Clients have freedom to chose times that are convenient for them.

Cancelling and/or rebooking is easily dealt with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Rehabilitator
What do you like best?

The customer reminder service makes sure customers don't miss appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot limit the viewable time range Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free service provides all the basics for a new start up, and gives you the chance to build your business without fuss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy booking via Facebook and contact reminders limit missed appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bestuurslid
What do you like best?

The features that made it possible for us to ‘set up shop’ within a matter of an hour. The ease of setting up the boundary of our services made it that we could offer services within a designated area. Also the how quick it was to adapt the site when we needed, in midst of service, was done in a matter of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing in particular, it all works nicely Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating an easy way for customer to book our services, in a quick and service minded way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales & Marketing Comms Pro helping SMEs, start ups and scale ups sell more
What do you like best?

10to8 allows me to invite my clients to book a time that works for them directly without going back and forward by email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me there really are no downsides to 10to8. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to save time and give my clients a great experience at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

It is easy to use, navigate and set-up. There is plenty of online help available and the team is very responsive if you have questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As someone who makes an appointment, it is not always easy to see all the available slots. Especially on a laptop, as the display is quite big. I do get that this is helpful on mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making it easy for prospects and clients to manage their own bookings and get reminders of said bookings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Psychiater
What do you like best?

Once everything configuered, you can sit back and let 10to8 do the rest! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes double synchs. This problem not seen lately though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It takes away the time you would spend on emails/phones to have you're agenda filled with patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Makes booking easy for our clients and staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since introducing more reports there is not a lot to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of booking for clients, fewer no shows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gives users flexibility to set meetings at mutually convenient times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a 5 min gap between meetings. Also when booking a 2h meeting, users get limited choices, say 9-11, 11-1, 1-3, 3-5. But not any times in between, like 9.30-11.30, 10-12 etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves email tennis in setting meetings. Saves loads of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So many ways to customise set-up & services and instantly change prices, availability, customer messaging; I love the inclusive SMS and email messaging which is automated but you can also manually send messages and receive replies from customers. They also constantly update and improve features and ask for feedback on how to get better or for useful functions we’d like to see Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Features I’d like to see are an improved booking page where groups of services can be better displayed to make it tidier and easier to see from the customers point of view; and I’d like customers to have the opportunity to pay a deposit or full price of a service including discount coupons Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s great - you can start with the free plan to test it out then either stick with that if it meets your needs or upgrade like we’ve done as we grew and needed higher plans. I trialled various alternatives and none came close to the full functionality of 10to8 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy online booking saves so much time on the phone - customers can book and pay 24/7; we have very few DNAs, the reminders are brilliant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The booking system is straight forward and is very easy to use.

And It meets all my requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about 108. Keep up the good work guys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you looking for the best booking system for your business then 10to8 is exactly what you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have any problems that I am solving with 108. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Internet
What do you like best?

It connects with the other platforms I use such as google calendar, stripe and zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design of the website I find a little busy and unrefined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a sole trader, and especially someone relying on appointment bookings, then it's a no brainer. You can start your journey with no outlay to test the water then go up to a paid subscription you can customise. Integrates seemelssly with my website and the apps i use. Would highly recommend. Especially useful for music teachers to prevent bookings cancelling at the last minute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me to productise services such as training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple interface and seamless Google calendar connectivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No available packages for the non-VAT registered companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For new businesses wanting to grow this is the PERFECT scheduling and booking system. 10to8 grows with you! Start with the free plan and as you expand and the revenues come into your business you upgrade only when you need to... One month of planning and trial and four months of free and my business is now fully booked with appointments eight weeks ahead and I have now upgraded to the "Grooming" package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation of customer registration and bookings. Available slots are booked whilst I am working and I just have to review and accept.. Perfect for me and my mobile dog grooming business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I started using this as a professional way to book my clients. It was super easy to use and customize for my business. I love being able to lose my own brand colors. I have never had any technical issues regarding my scheduler.Love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I Wish that it integrated with Instagram.I also wish that it had an app, so that I could login and message with my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the ability to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to organize my time. I am a member of The Boutique Hub. When I would run specials I would get large volumes of bookings. 10 to 8 helped me not to overbook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.