VETLINKSQL

VETLINKSQL is a SQL-based veterinary practice solution that helps various types of veterinary practices manage clinics.

Work for VETLINKSQL?

Learning about VETLINKSQL?

VETLINKSQL Reviews

Ask VETLINKSQL a Question
Showing 2 VETLINKSQL reviews
VETLINKSQL review by User

"Pleasantly surprised "

What do you like best?

I was absolutely enthralled by how easy the platform was to pick up after debating trying it after some time. I really liked the design of the platform - it was contemporary and clean, not cluttered and messy like the ones I have used and come across in the past. Contemporary. Stylish and totally simply to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It was very time consuming. My productivity went up but I put many more hours into it than I thought absolutely necessary. That was a frustrating experience since I felt a little cheated. I think that there could be a better way to integrate the platform, but that's up to the designers of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider if it's worthwhile to switch to another platform, in this case I thought it was. The pros outweigh the cons. You'll more than likely love it, but you have to try it to believe it. VETLINKSQL is very professional and I would recommend it to anyone in the industry who is out there looking for a change.

I realized I could learn quicker than i thought. I have learned how to interface better with my coworkers through the platform. I’m also just happier using this platform in general since it’s modern and fresh.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about VETLINKSQL
VETLINKSQL review by Terra C.
Terra C.

"Vetlink Review"

What do you like best?

While there is very little I like about Vetlink, I do like that we have the ability to make templates for EMR's.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when you delete and retype that the space bar does not look like it is where it is. I dont like having to scroll through EMRs to get to the one you want to see. Sometimes when I use the tab button it deletes my previous entries in the search bar.

I do not have that knowledge.

What Veterinary solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of VETLINKSQL for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about VETLINKSQL?

* We monitor all VETLINKSQL reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.