Vertex O Series

Vertex O Series

Vertex® Indirect Tax O Series® combines industry leading tax research with the latest software technology providing your tax department with the tools necessary to deliver accuracy and consistency in every transaction, every day.

Work for Vertex O Series?

Learning about Vertex O Series?

Vertex O Series Reviews

Ask Vertex O Series a Question
Showing 76 Vertex O Series reviews
Vertex O Series review by Amy N.
Amy N.

"O series - Great for Taxpayers with Complex Nexus and Customer Taxing Scenarios"

What do you like best?

O series is extremely versatile and customizable to the unique products and taxing scenarios of your business. The tax rates and tax driver mappings by state are extremely accurate. Excellent reporting and integration with accounting platform.

What do you dislike?

Product support is a little slow in response time and sometimes does not address the specific question that is posed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

O series is an excellent product for taxpayers with nexus in multiple states. There are many out of the box features that can be used as is or customized to accommodate unique taxing scenarios. This application can handle product, taxpayer and customer level tax rules and allows a great deal of flexibility to set up the product with the functionality that will suit any fact pattern. The reporting for audits and month end compliance is very straightforward and easy to gather. Rate updates are easy to administer and apply. Sales tax holidays are even included in the monthly rate updates.

Accurate sales tax charged to our customers across our ecommerce and standard invoicing. Customer tax exemption data is stored within this application and feeds into our sales orders and invoice process. Sales tax compliance data is accurate and summarized for upload into compliance software for reporting by jurisdiction, can accommodate complex organization structures and divisions for summarization and reporting.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vertex O Series
Vertex O Series review by Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

"Love my experience with Vertex"

What do you like best?

I love the support team that I've worked with over the years. They are experts in their field of technology. Anytime I have a question or issue, there isn't a single person I've ever worked with who doesn't understand or know the answer. They have talked me through countless issues over the years.

What do you dislike?

When the Vertex O Series cloud service goes down, it causes issues with our orders receiving taxes. I wish their uptime was a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Vertex for your taxing solution. They won't disappoint you! Their support is phenomenal.

We are charging taxes in one state and across Canada. With Vertex being hosted, we never have to worry about updating the tax rates for those locations. We also have an easy transfer of data from Vertex O series, which charges taxes, to Vertex Quantum where we create monthly/quarterly tax returns.

What Sales Tax Compliance solution do you use?

Vertex O Series review by Luca F.
Luca F.

"Reliable system and very flexible"

What do you like best?

I love the possibility to map our goods so much in details and ensure correct sales tax rates.

I like the testing tool that allows us to verify transactions live.

I like that is an online system and I can access it everywhere.

I like the security of this system.

I like the API of this system which are easy to use, we were able to integrate our ERP to Vertex with no problems.

I like the layout of the system, the graphics, the fat that is user friendly for the most part.

I like that we can create on our own as many accounts as we want and define different levels of access.

I like the flexibility of the whole system.

What do you dislike?

I find a little tricky setting up additional rules through the TAX ASSIST screen, the conditions builder is not user friendly.

I don't like the reporting system which is not very straight forward.

I don't like that the system takes some time to show the home page and if the internet connection is slow it takes long time.

I don't like that thy system cannot run on my iphone, I use my iphone to access many systems but Vertex is not compatible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product.

We are managing our Ecom and direct store business.

The system helped us with the accuracy of our sales and it helped the company comply with the end of the year financial requirements.

Vertex O Series review by Consultant

"Vertex Review - AnnTaylor"

What do you like best?

1. Verifying the TAX calculation for any state on -the-fly

2. Ease of setting up taxes

3. Fetching the log files.

What do you dislike?

At times we get the issue that a particular address is valid as per USPS but the customers aren't able to add the address on website.

As s solution it has been observed that those addresses were then added to Vertex database, to make it correct.

When we check the issue through Vertex O series portal then it always recognizes the address, but that is not the case always.

It will be better if there is any functionality provided to add the address through this portal so that we don't have to reach out to Vertex Support, to do that.

As per my experience, talking to Vertex Support isn't that smooth and it has been a very bad experience so far. Some representatives are egoistic and don't try to understand what the actual issue is, and it is just a waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

Tax calculation and Address verification.

Vertex O Series review by Cornelia A.
Cornelia A.

"Overall customer service is good."

What do you like best?

The monthly update frees you up in researching accurate tax rates by jurisdictions. State-by-state changes assist the taxpayer in planning, and effectively comply with states' regulations and requirements.

What do you dislike?

Some service requests escalated took longer to resolve. I understand it depends on the severity of the issue but the user always has to follow-up and we don't typically get an update from Vertex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you do business US wide. Very reliable in our sales tax compliance.

The reporting functionality, Data Extract is very useful and not limited to Sales Tax Compliance. This tool allows us to report Gross Receipts, Business License renewal by jurisdictions.

Vertex O Series review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Time Savings"

What do you like best?

Filing with Vertex also ensures that no state is overlooked and all payments meet the deadline without incurring any penalties or interest.

What do you dislike?

The price increases 5% - 8% year over year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vertex ensures timeliness of payments to the taxing authority without incurring penalties & interest, as well as ensuring no state is overlooked. Filing manually can take 1-2 weeks whereas using Vertex only takes 1-2 days. It's a phenomenal for ERP implementations and for growing companies involved in mergers, acquisitions, & consolidations. The reports that Vertex offer have decrease the amount of time audits and are supportive in determining overall exposure with certificates. I also use the reports for business licenses, sales by state & sales by customer analysis.

The tax rates are updated as needed so you don't have to think about it. The reports are helpful in government audits. The overall service saves you time. In prior experiences-- Filing manually for every state took significant time and now I spend maybe half a day each month work on sales tax.

Vertex O Series review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Pretty good software with some support issues"

What do you like best?

By far my favorite feature of the product is the ability to create custom rules with IF statement logic. It allows for the ability to manipulate variables to pull off about anything. We run into some strange rules in certain states regarding taxability of certain product lines.

What do you dislike?

The support we've experienced has been lackluster. The first line of support that fields most service requests seem to not have a thorough enough understanding of the product to resolve most issues. Most of these issue are then handed off to a development group for resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is probably worth upgrading to the paid support for this product. I think the product itself is good, and our company has been a bit behind with technology of some of our systems, which has exacerbated some of our issues. The second tier of help support has been much better at trouble shooting our various issues and concerns.

In our industry we have some weird tax treatment of certain items. Vertex allows us to write rules to address those instances.

Vertex O Series review by Giuseppe R.
Giuseppe R.

"Vertex O Series - Sales & Use Tax"

What do you like best?

Vertex O Series is an easy-to-use sales and use tax management software that has an interface with our ERP system (Infor LN).

What do you dislike?

Besides the little time it takes to update the tax master data every month, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test as much as possible, and taking into account all of your real-life scenarios and even worst-case scenarios.

Vertex O Series is an easy-to-use tax management software that allows us to take care of our customer's tax exemption certificates and all of our sales and use tax management tasks, as well as tax reporting.

Vertex O Series review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Implementation Vertex O Series for Sales & Use Tax"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to customize taxability decisions and quickly respond to potential data issues though the UI which minimizes the dependency on IT intervention. The full integration of the Exemption Certificate Manager (ECM) module with our EBS system allows the Tax Department to regain control of all taxability decisions.

What do you dislike?

The VRA tool can be cumbersome and requires an in depth knowledge of the underlying data to create accurate and useful reports.

We are able to streamline our tax on purchases and make taxability decisions in real time. With the BCI tool we can also create a reversing entry in Vertex within the same month should we find any tax accrued in error.

"Easy of Use"

What do you like best?

Vertex is very easy to set up customer exemptions, taxability drivers, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are some times when the setups are not intuitive, but in most cases it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is probably one of the best sales tax software packages. I have used the Q Series for nearly 10 years and the O Series now for nearly 3 years. It does have its issues, but for daily use it is simple to use. Set ups will take IT support as most tax professionals will not know how to do this and will also have some issue when trying to set up things after the complete installation is done if you try and start charging taxes in other countries that you were not originally set up to charge tax.

Correct calculation of taxes and have been able to see where the tax is being calculated correctly versus our previous way of calculating tax.

"Taxes made simpler"

What do you like best?

Our previous tax engine provided minimal information and could not perform some of the simplest of tasks. With Vertex, I'm able to pull information on a granular level including tax and product without involving IT. We also have more control over the exemption management system and can exempt orders based on many different criteria, single orders, p.o.'s, product etc. Since the taxability of our product changes based on how we we use it, Vertex Consulting was able to provide a customized solution to automatically calculate use tax behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

Help desk is fine for simple requests, however would highly recommend getting a contract for higher level of support for a Technical Account Manager if you don't have quality in house IT support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend using Vertex Consulting to implement Vertex. We would not have been able to implement without them.

Since implementing Vertex we are confident that we are in better compliance. We also benefit from having all of our data stored in one place. With our customized use tax solution on certain types off sales, this significantly reduces our exposure.

Vertex O Series review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Vertex o series for e commerce and tech company"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use for nexus setup for both taxpayers and taxability. I am also a fan of the logging feature to review the XML used in the calculation.

What do you dislike?

Support can be difficult to reach outside traditional US east coast work hours.

sales tax and use tax calculation on sale of products and services.

"Vertex O Series Review"

What do you like best?

Vertex O Series is a strong sales and use tax engine that can bolt on to a variety of both ERP and third party engines, automates the indirect tax function and allows rules to be created to customize the unique business requirements of any company. Vertex sends out monthly updates with updated tax rates, which saves the tax department many hours of research. In addition, Vertex has a Testing tool that allows the simulation of tax situations in order to confirm that the configurations are correct. Vertex O Series is also very important in both creating and maintaining an audit trail, as well as generating reports for audit support. The product categories that Vertex has are large, with the ability to map most any product standard.

What do you dislike?

Vertex currently doesn't have integrations for procurement engines like Ariba, which prevents it from calculating tax directly in Ariba. Also, their international product mappings aren't as strong as some of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Requirements gathering is key- it is easier to create the design after gathering all business requirements, then testing, rather than having to go back and change the entire configuration.

Verrtex provides the ability to customize the solution to meet the company's business requirements using the ability to create rules (surrounding tax rates) and tax assist rules, which allow the user to create If/Then rules to allow specific business situations to be handled in the manner of our choosing. Vertex also allows the creation of parent companies, which can have their configuration flow to the child companies (legal entities)- this reduces the amount of time for setup and reduces chances of error.

"Long Time Vertex User"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's online so updates occur automatically. I trust the tax decisions based on the taxability matrix created by the Vertex team of tax experts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't download standard reports into Excel format so you can work with the data more easily. I know you can do data extracts but those also have drawbacks. I very much dislike that Vertex does not work well for VAT taxes so global companies either have to have another tax engine for their overseas entities or discontinue subscribing to Vertex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get more information if you want to do international VAT taxes.

We are in the process of converting more of our companies to Vertex and using the Vertex matrix to compare tax categories has been invaluable to me as I try to assign categories to each of our product items.

Vertex O Series review by Denise M.
Denise M.

"VERTEX G2"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly. I'm still navigating my way through but so far so good.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I dislike anything. I'm still getting used to the changes. I do miss links from older versions of Vertex.

We are finally able to link ship to accounts that are different than sold to accounts in one screen.

Vertex O Series review by Consultant

"Interesting technological tool to help worldwide business"

What do you like best?

The data base and the structure of the platform, and the results that can be obtained mainly for an international group. Also the capability to provide this kind of courses to known deeply the tool as well as the adaptability that the solution provides to each country.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, for Mexico is not that useful yet, since we have Value Added Tax based on cash flow, so if the SAP is not adapted to recognize entries and payments directly (which are the most of the cases we know) that would be not that easy to functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only adaptability to the Mexican business.

Basically what I answered in the prior question, compatibility with SAP for cash flow basis VAT, however it would be a great tool for international groups.

Vertex O Series review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Vertex O Series is an organized solution for sales and use tax."

What do you like best?

I like that all of my reporting is managed in one place and I get the total picture easily. It is easy to use in preparing returns and the customer service is very prompt and responsive. The conference is also a good way to meet with feelow customers and learn how they use the system best.

What do you dislike?

I think the system can be cumbersome and has technical issues to address. Sometimes it is difficult to load data or review it. I think that the calculations of tax are also sometimes inaccurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is excellent as a comparison to manual completion of returns, but comes with its own issues.

We are able to get accurate sales and use tax calculations much faster and returns are produced that are supportable.

Vertex O Series review by Laura W.
Laura W.

"SAP - O series experiences"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly and that it is updating information quickly.

What do you dislike?

Multijurisdictional exemption certificates are cumbersome to enter into the system. I would prefer a matrix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When implementing make sure that you have all the fields that auditors request passed so your documentation will be complete and nothing needs to be added manually. Also adding zip plus four prevents a lot of problems with jurisdiction coding.

Accuracy and automation of the tax functions. We automated Consumers use.

Vertex O Series review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Tax Associate. Indirect Tax - Two years’ experience."

What do you like best?

We are currently using O series and Vertex returns. Navigating the site and using the software is straight forward and user friendly. Great product!

What do you dislike?

We are very happy with the service provided. Thank you

Not sure at this time.

Vertex O Series review by Administrator

"Easy Integration, Reliable and Accurate"

What do you like best?

I found the O Series product extremely "developer-friendly". Great documentation, easy to understand architecture and even their development area had impressive speed and up-time.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that they do not yet offer an add-on for SAP Business One..

We needed a centralized source for calculating tax in our various order taking systems as well as return filing assistance across the various tax jurisdictions we ship to. The O Series software has saved us both time and money in both our IT and Finance departments..

Vertex O Series review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"A Fantastic Product and Support Team"

What do you like best?

I like the well designed platforms - SMB, MSO, Returns and O Series.

What do you dislike?

At times, it was difficult to get to the right support person on the Vertex team who had the experience and knowledge to handle our issue quickly and appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have technically savvy team members if you plan on implementing yourself and that you have at least one, if not two, team members attend the Vertex O Series training in PA. Otherwise, you will need to pay Vertex for the expertise to implement for you which can be much more costly in the end.

Vertex O Series review by Consultant

"Feedback on Vertex O Series "

What do you like best?

How the vertex system is designed and how the easily the tax calculations can be reviewed and the enormous support that is provided in a timely manner really helps we consultants to support the smooth functioning of the business.

What do you dislike?

more documentation in some areas will be more helpful for starters

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best and easiest to calculate sales tax as per the governing laws

I am supporting a range of issues interfacing with vertex and the interface is happening from both SAP CRM and ECC so there are a wide range of scenarios for which vertex calculates tax and transmits back to SAP and I support all those scenarios

Vertex O Series review by William N.
William N.

"Vertex O - Simple UI and Great Reporting"

What do you like best?

The user interface is not complicated. It is very simple to use. The report tools are great.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to load and run reports. It may be because of the size of my company and the amount of transactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is difficult to understand their customer exemption manager. We are limited on the amount of server space.

Tax Reporting and Customer Exemption Management. I am able to pull data for tax reporting purposes.

Vertex O Series review by Jerry M.
Jerry M.

"Vertex O Series Review"

What do you like best?

Very quick turn around with a response to issues and questions. Analysts are very knowledgeable regarding product.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the issue/question results are sometimes lacking all the information needed to resolve or find a resolution to the issue.

Customers and jurisdictions are set up to properly administer sales/use tax and the results are submitted to the proper jurisdictions through Vertex.

Vertex O Series review by Karen P.
Karen P.

"Best Software for Indirect Taxes"

What do you like best?

Seamless to SAP. allows for custom mapping of products purchased for Use Tax. And of course the people.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Customer Service takes there time responding to issues. (Not the critical ones)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your business first. It makes it easier to use Vertex.

Benefit: Low staffing on the business side.

Problem Solving: Multiple Legal entities not all in the same product/service field. Makes it easy with only one application.

Vertex O Series review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Easy to maintain and update"

What do you like best?

Easy to maintain on a monthly basis. Also easy to "configure" new tax rules and view the results of your setup prior to sending transactions through with the "test" tool

What do you dislike?

More on the SAP to Vertex interface, but using a new field to determine taxability requires an update to what is sent out in the bridge from SAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Vertex consulting, our consultant had previous experience working in SAP and it greatly simplified our installation

Tax reporting on a monthly basis has been simplified. Tieing dollars out to the GL balances is simple

Vertex O Series review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Vertex review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and accuracy of the calculations

What do you dislike?

Reporting options could be better. Layout and design of reports is cumbersome. Street level rates ability would help out

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the most accurate, well recognized product I have seen

No problems, but accurately calculating sales tax t our customers

"Vertex O series"

What do you like best?

True On Demand model no need to host anything internal.

What do you dislike?

If any issues difficult to track instantly. Turn around time is little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If hosting the infrastructure is too difficult for small companies then they can use this solution as simple Web service calls to integrate the tax system.

Ecommerce tax

Vertex O Series review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the rate look up tools, report writing and exemption certificate manager.

What do you dislike?

I am a user of the sales tax compliance product. I do like most of the standard reports however, some of them so not have a total at the end so I wish you had the option to create the standard reports in Excel format.

having our customers set up correctly with the exemption certificate manager has helped us reduce the amount of errors and our customer invoices have been accurate since we implemented it.

Vertex O Series review by Joshua G.
Joshua G.

"Good On-Demand to Cloud Experience"

What do you like best?

Functionality and adaptability of the software

What do you dislike?

Out of the box functionality with regards to recapture on VAT purchases

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully understand project scope, purchasing as well as AP departments and their needs/expectations with regards to your project. If they have no needs/expectation make sure to manage the change that will come with a possible increase in expense on their part.

Vertex O Series review by Keeley M.
Keeley M.

"Vertex O Series"

What do you like best?

The tax rate database and maintenance of over 155,000 different taxing locations is very helpful and time efficient to not do that in house

What do you dislike?

We had to create custom taxability categories as the standard Vertex ones did not fit the energy industry at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Factor in customizations and taxability mapping to your industry when choosing your provider.

Vertex O Series review by G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Robust Automated Sales Tax System"

What do you like best?

Vertex O Series is able to handle the complex nature of sales tax collection for heavy-duty (class 8) vehicle lease/rental.

What do you dislike?

Vertex O Series is only as good as the data provided to the system. It can be a challenge to ensure that our accounting system properly feeds O Series with the data and format that it requires to provide accurate calculations and reporting. We have also experienced a number of multi-hour outages with the cloud-based system which is a problem with the real-time, 24/7/365 service that we provide to customers

Vertex O Series review by Internal Consultant in Chemicals
Internal Consultant in Chemicals

"Upgrading to Vertex O"

What do you like best?

The ability to assign tax area IDs to specific addresses to obtain the correct tax rate

What do you dislike?

It is not a 100% solution. This is because some addresses are outside of city limits. Also, some addresses are assigned a 100% confidence factor for the tax rate although they were not correct. Overall, over 90% of the addresses tested had the correct tax rates which is a major improvement from the 'Q' series

Obtaining the correct tax rates especially for some of our locations that are outside of the city limits

Vertex O Series review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Vertex O Series Review"

What do you like best?

Vertex O Series provides a great amount of administration and control over tax calculation to the user of the software.

What do you dislike?

Very little, software is user friendly, only have a few differences in whether an address is defined inside or out of city limits, which results in inaccuracy of tax rate.

"Vertex O feedback"

What do you like best?

Very good application for calculating Sales & Tax

What do you dislike?

The geographical information needs to be accurate in order to calculate the sales tax

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to use Vertex O series to calculate Sales Tax

Sales Tax calculation

Vertex O Series review by Consultant

"Awesome and Brilliant Feature"

What do you like best?

The ease of sale tax calculation. The elimination of the Geocode dependency.

User Friendly navigation.

Real time access and sales tax calculation

What do you dislike?

Not much but I some scope of improvements on the look and field of the screen.

Integration channel is more open to wider range of connectivity and platforms.

Setting up is bit challenging and really helpful if guides are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Brilliant and fantastic upcoming product to use

Sales Tax Calculation

Vertex O Series review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Industry Leader in Tax"

What do you like best?

Update Cadence. Support. Reporting Tools. Ease of Maintenance.

What do you dislike?

Built in Flash. GUI for defining custom rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool but needs to be implemented properly in order to gain full benefit of the product.

Complex registrations. Diverse Product Offering.

Vertex O Series review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Great Product Nice Improvements"

What do you like best?

Cloud Based versus their previous on premise solution

What do you dislike?

Pricing, the pricing is more expensive than similar products

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great team to work with staff was very receptive

They have the ability to handle international tax

Vertex O Series review by G2 User in Retail
G2 User in Retail

"Maui Jim - Vertex Review"

What do you like best?

The best part of using Vertex OS series has been the ability to better manage our exemption certificates for all of our customer records.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part of Vertex OS series is that there is no ability to review real time transactions. Sometimes we will have a question about an order that just went through the system, and there is no way to review it in Vertex without using the log files to determine why the transaction was taxed a certain way.

Vertex O Series review by Annabelle R.
Annabelle R.

"Vertex review"

What do you like best?

it fits our company.

tax rates

exemption certificate management

reports

What do you dislike?

vertex always not syncing well. few times already that vertex reports don't tie to our GL reports.

up to date tax rates

Vertex O Series review by Ravi K.
Ravi K.

"Expensive and not so reliable"

What do you like best?

It is cloud based and does not require local servers

What do you dislike?

There are way too many outages for a cloud based solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your system configured to work appropriately in situations where the sales tax is not able to be calculated

Vertex O Series review by G2 User in Telecommunications
G2 User in Telecommunications

"Vertex O Series"

What do you like best?

The ability to use Vertex Returns for companies already on O Series and the ability to upload data to complete returns for companies which have not implemented O Series yet.

What do you dislike?

The only item I can think to approve on is the ability to track tax credits in O Series. The only way we have figured out how to do this is through an offline spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put time into evaluating all options. Ask about the onsite and cloud based systems.

Vertex O Series review by Bryan M.
Bryan M.

"Very user friendly software"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily prepare filing ready returns

What do you dislike?

Occasional calculation errors showing on forms.

Use Tax Calculations. Major benefit is being able to file 300 returns per month with minimal staff.

"Senior Tax Consultant"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and very user friendly. I also like the fact that I can use the help search to learn any new tax laws that will affect my returns.

What do you dislike?

As of today, I have not encountered anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User Friendly

The benefits, I can make any changes or read about new tax laws that affect the returns for each of the states.

Vertex O Series review by giao t.
giao t.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

everything is very self explanatory. all i need is just go with the steps

What do you dislike?

i have to sort by modified date to get the report

running reports

Vertex O Series review by Administrator

"Vertex O series manages rates!"

What do you like best?

Managing rates based on ship to address is cumbersome. Vertex O helps us maintain integrity that the correct rate is charged to any ship to in addition to managing exemption status of our customers.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to verify upcoming rate changes due to the timing of updates.

Tax rates for drop ship locations. The benefits are the correct rate for the jurisdiction shippe dto

Vertex O Series review by Fabio L.
Fabio L.

"A satisfying user experience"

What do you like best?

Very easy to integrate with our POS software

What do you dislike?

A little slow to load on the first time.

We are avoiding the problem of writing our own tax calculation process for every cuntry

Vertex O Series review by Dimitri V.
Dimitri V.

"Vertex from a dev point of view"

What do you like best?

The support, in my opinion the company provides a fast and full support.

What do you dislike?

It Is not fast as the customer actually expect

We do calculate Tax on our till POS system

Vertex O Series review by Administrator

"Vertex O series user and filer"

What do you like best?

Quality and flexibility to tax how we need to

What do you dislike?

Some details you accumulate with experience or help with customer service.

Leasing complexities

"Vertex O tax Sales Tax"

What do you like best?

The application is really good to calculate sales tax based on area code

What do you dislike?

The address details needs to be perfect or else the sales tax will not be calculated

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really good and would like others to please use this product for sales tax calculation

Sales Tax calculation can be done very easily and accurately

Learn more about Vertex O Series

Vertex O Series Videos

Learning about Vertex O Series?

* We monitor all Vertex O Series reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.