Work for trideo 5?

Learning about trideo 5?

trideo 5 Reviews

Showing 2 trideo 5 reviews
trideo 5 review by User

"Trideo 5 Gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

Trideo 5 Gets the job done! I like Trideo 5 because it is easy to use and understand. Helps everyone on my team. It helped our team collaborate our ideas and feel together even though we work apart from one another.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about the software, but the price was a little too much for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is worth giving this product a free try. You've nothing to lose. If it's the budget for your company, it would probably be very beneficial for you and your employees.

Trideo 5 keeps us all on the same page and organized. It was easy to keep track of deadlines and workflows.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about trideo 5
trideo 5 review by Danny H.
Danny H.

"Highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

The document sharing and the automatic data categorizing is super awesome!

What do you dislike?

it’s just personal because I don’t like subscribing to anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend just for the simplicity and the ease

It’s so simple to use it doesn’t really require training

What Idea Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of trideo 5 for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about trideo 5?

* We monitor all trideo 5 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.