TimeClick

TimeClick is a simple and cost effective way of keep track of employee time.

Work for TimeClick?

Learning about TimeClick?

Compare TimeClick to Similar Solutions

TimeClick Reviews

Ask TimeClick a Question
Showing 120 TimeClick reviews
TimeClick review by Anuja T.
Anuja T.

"Confusing program to maneuver "

What do you like best?

The program allows one to use it to track employee time allocation. It allows detailed output of the employee's work, client information and hours spent on task. It allows the invoice template to be created and downloaded in a PDF form.

What do you dislike?

This platform is very confusing and it requires too many things to be inputted in order to get the result you are looking for. This platform is not very user friendly like Time Tracker. I tried using this for a while but the complexity and lack of user friendliness made it not feasible for me or my clients/staff to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If it complicated and if you have just one person using it then it may be worth it but otherwise there is better software out there.

The only benefit that I realized was that there were many options you use with the information gathered and you could generate different types of reports with the information found.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TimeClick
TimeClick review by Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.

"Quick and Easy Time Clock"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup was probably it's best feature. When you just want to track time and get a report to do your payroll, it's perfect. We haven't used many of the features, so I can't answer any questions about the additional features in the software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about the software yet. But, again, we don't use a lot of the features available in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like an easy to use time clock that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for the software or the implementation time, this is it!

We needed an inexpensive way to track time for our hourly employees. This was a great solution. Implementation was quick and easy and the reports were perfect for our needs. The software wasn't the least expensive solution, but it is so inexpensive that the small difference between this one and the cheaper ones wasn't a factor in our decision process. The ease of use won out over the cheaper ones.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

TimeClick review by Lori L.
Lori L.

"An Okay Time Clock Program"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is a much better software product than what our company had prior to it. I enjoy being able to keep track of the hourly employees Personal Time Off (PTO).

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to put minutes in and cannot enter percentage figures when modifying employee's hours. For example, for 36 minutes of PTO, I cannot enter .60.

Also, I dislike the restrictive way it has to set perameters to round time clocked in and out on the hourly employees.

In addition, I cannot keep track of employees who are salaried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use different parameters for hourly employees for clocking in and for clocking out, you won't be able to use it. You will have to set the exact same rules for both clocking in and for clocking out.

I'm not solving anything. It is not that great of a software and, after using it for 3 years, we are thinking about changing.

TimeClick review by Evin H.
Evin H.

"Good Basic System"

What do you like best?

TimeClick is a reliable and consistent system for small businesses to keep time clock records. It's pretty simple for users, and while the administration menus can be a little clunky we never have system issues.

What do you dislike?

We ran into a problem recently where we were trying to set up sick leave and vacation accruals, but TimeClick doesn't have the capacity to do this the way we wanted. Accruals can only be set up by hour (not by week or by year or what have you) and the system by which you apply the used sick time is really inefficient. It's been simpler for us to just use an excel file, even though that means manually tracking each employee's accrued time.

We don't have to keep paper time sheets anymore, we can clock in on any computer, and we can fix human errors within the system. It does its job, basically.

TimeClick review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Timeclick saves us time and money!!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, Timeclick does what it's supposed to do! Easily track and record hours and time-logs for my employees! My Office Manager LOVES this product!! Saves us hours in payroll and reporting!! I also LOVE that we OWN the software ad don't have to pay monthly fees. ADP wanted $100 a month for the same idea (worse product!!)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software crashed and has network problems. Seems like customer service is always fast and effecient to get back up and going...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best I've seen. I love that you OWN the software! No monthly fees!!! (except $100/year for support). Greta product!!!

We can easily figure overtime and split monthly payrolls (without having to do longhand!!) Another benefit is the employees feel the softweare is more accurate and they use it 100% of the time. 100% buy in from staff!

TimeClick review by Brittany N.
Brittany N.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

That I am able to keep track of my hours

What do you dislike?

If I forget to clock in/out it doesn’t remind me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s easy to use if you work between two jobs

Time card issues. At one of my clinics the time card doesn’t work, so it helps me keep track between the two

TimeClick review by Springcreek F.
Springcreek F.

"Awesome Program"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to add employees, easy to print reports, easy to do everything you need to keep up with time worked, holiday's, and vacation

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Everything we have seen it works perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your life easier... Get it!

Spending less time adding and tracking employee hours

TimeClick review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"TimeClick saved me hours a week calculating and processing payroll"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to download the time activities directly to Quickbooks as well as being able to track breaks and see who the status of each employee.

What do you dislike?

The Admin section feels a little dated, it could use a refresh and better organization. Option to select a printer when printing reports - we can only print to our default printer and do not have the option to either save as pdf or print in duplex. Also in the Quickbooks print out I would like the report to show if any PTO, Sick time, etc was added.

Payroll use to take hours to complete each cycle, with TimeClick we are able to process payroll in less than 10 minutes.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Time Click"

What do you like best?

I like that employees click in and out on a standard computer and I no longer have to manually calculate 20 time cards. I'm happy not to worry about buying cards and ink cartridges. It's also helpful that employees can print out their time and see their timesheets rather than ask me to run them.

What do you dislike?

I have to run 50 pages of reports when doing payroll because all of the information is not on one concise report. I have to print employee hours report (which does not give you the overtime), then an overtime report, and only after I do those two reports will I be able to print a summary that contains both reports on one nice, sheet of paper. Ugh! And I can not do a mass entry for a holiday so I'm having to open every employee timesheet and manually enter the holiday. So that's a lot of time spent. I bought this thinking it will save me time, but I think it comes out to be a wash. I may not be manually calculating the time, but I spend just as much time opening every employee timesheet to check if everything looks right. And the software has glitches which cause it not to open until a reboot of the entire system. Then my people panic because they don't know how to clock in when the software is down. Had hoped that it would be easier than it has been.

Trying to computerize the time clock and be able to run payroll remotely without having to pick up physical timecards

TimeClick review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Works exactly as you would hope a Time Clock would work. Also doesn't take you for a monthly fee."

What do you like best?

It is very robust and their customer service is very useful. They helped us with every issue within the day. We have about 32 employees and do temp service so we had a few in and outs and this system makes it really easy. We have also stopped people from clocking in each other really easily by making them use the last 4 of their social.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say what I dislike it is probably the actual interface of it. When you go to maximize it will not go full screen properly. It sort of keeps it in the corner instead of sizing to the right size. Going full screen is really useful if you have staff that are not good with computers but it just doesn't look that great.

We are fixing clock in issues and catching people trying to take longer breaks and trying to clock in for each other. All of a sudden people are taking longer lunches than they used to and thats fine as well as they are not being paid for it.

TimeClick review by Deborah A.
Deborah A.

"Easy to use time clock program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very user friendly. It provides reports that track hours plus vacation, sick time and holidays in addition to regular and overtime hours.

What do you dislike?

Printing reports when you only want a single page requires making a change that you need to call tech support to walk you through. Not a big deal but if the option was available without having to call and set it up on each computer would be helpful.

It keeps track of hours and helps when determining average hours worked per week which we use to calculate vacation time. It is also helpful to be able to access hire and termination dates for previous employees.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best software for time keeping "

What do you like best?

With so many people working different hours it is so nice to be able to keep track electronically. This way no one forgets to turn in their sheet and it is so easy to clock in and out

What do you dislike?

It is hard to keep track vacation/sick time on the app so that is kind of a bummer but we have other ways of tracking that so we make it work.

saves us a tremendous amount of time. Before we started using it we had the old time clock. And every payroll I had to figure every day and week for each employee. This is so much easier and time saving

TimeClick review by David R.
David R.

"Love TimeClick"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and customer support is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. New software made it much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I had my IT technicians install it to the server and give all the employees access. this made the set up seamless for me.

Solving PTO time accrual and deductions. Can message with employees re: PTO request vs. filling out on paper and bringing it into the office. Can see times in, break in, break out. things open with .pdf so it is easy to see and save. can organize employees in many ways.

TimeClick review by Andy F.
Andy F.

"Decent basic time keeping "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have it over multiple offices and keep track of all employees in the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the overtime feature. We do payroll 2 times a month so the overtime needs to be figured by running another report for each week in order to calculate overtime. I wish that it would be automatically figured for each week... via a set up for running the report.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a basic time clock and can be used at many locations across your area.

It's been great to get real time hours for hourly employees that used to just report their hours manually.

TimeClick review by Jess K.
Jess K.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I liked being able to print a report that would easily track the hours, as opposed to using the old school time clock.

What do you dislike?

I would like it better if there was an active app on the desktop to clock in and out with, instead of opening one up to log in. Like a widget on android devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, if they do not have a time keeping system that is already integrated into their computer software, I would recommend it.

We were using a time card to physically clock in and out, it was inefficient, and had large room for human error in calculation.

TimeClick review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Mulit Location User"

What do you like best?

All four of our offices in different cities can all be on one time sheet report.

What do you dislike?

In administration mode, I wish you could edit/add all punches at once instead of each punch in/out. Less time consuming if it could be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From a multi location stand point, this program is everything we were looking for!

The reason we went with Time Click is because we wanted all of our locations to be on one time sheet for payroll purposes with a secure IP address. I honestly think after doing research TimeClick is the only company that offers this service.

TimeClick review by Alec M.
Alec M.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

Works well and is easy to use. The employees can just log in for their clock in and out with ease

What do you dislike?

That it is not Free! There really is nothing not to like as we suggest this software to multiple clients

Our clients use the software to keep track of employee time and make payroll a much smoother process

TimeClick review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Timeclick Version 16"

What do you like best?

Time click is very affordable and has saved our business thousands of dollars. I love the simplicity of the application as well the customization. Before purchasing the product, we were able remove items from the application that we didnt need, which upheld our business standards.

What do you dislike?

At times the application appears to "timeout" or "lose connection" when idle for extended periods of time.

Before TimeClick, we were having a big problem with employees clocking in remotely. Under the client server model, we have been able to successfully limit the amount of unauthorized timeclock punches. Another challenge was the fact that our old time clock was integrated with an outdated system. With timeclick being a standalone service, we no longer need to worry about not being able to clock in if our website goes down.

TimeClick review by User

"Hoping for more..."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the setup when adding an employee.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are lacking. Something as simple as a list of all employee enter into TimeClicks is not available. This has to be done by screen shot which was told to me by your support team. We are going through a payroll audit (internal) and so many reports were asked of this system which TimeClicks is not able to provide. Also, there's no way to printing who manages what department 'by name' only by social security number which is not

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully review all reporting capabilities before considering.

After our internal audit I have to say that TimeClicks is not providing the service we need. Its data is not transferrable to any other system so manual entries are needed.

TimeClick review by Suzy S.
Suzy S.

"Easy and Accurate "

What do you like best?

the ease to change, correct employees errors or mine, easy log in and out, perfect for our employees and the Library, has many options to choose from

What do you dislike?

I have had no complaints about this system from staff and I have none for myself

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the employees like it and I do too and I take care of payroll

it allows me to see messages from staff without e-mailing them or tracking them down in person, it allows me to choose reasons for their time management, just incredible user friendly and business friendly

TimeClick review by McCall W.
McCall W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love how simple this is to use, I get to work faster and leave work fast as well

What do you dislike?

I wish we could access it on our phone to verify our times when we are at home instead of wor

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend this to a friend

Take less time to clock in so we can get to work faster

TimeClick review by Nicholas Z.
Nicholas Z.

"It's so easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy and informative. It's so simple anyone easily understands how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The "look" could use an update every so often. Other than visuals it's great.

Forgetting to clock in or out. Employees know exactly what and when they should be using timeclick.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"TimeClick - easiest Time software"

What do you like best?

All the simple features and the easy reporting. I have used and recommended Timeclick for several organizations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, maybe the roll out of bio metrics is one thing to be waiting for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out and it will be the catalyst to make you take the plunge.

Employee Tardiness is a thing of the past, employees are well aware they need to be working when their shift starts and not just "arriving" by signing in before their shift.

TimeClick review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Wonderful "

What do you like best?

Never have to manually calculate hours ever again. And the support team is amazing! They know TimeClick very well and have helped me out a few time and solved the problem right then.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There is nothing I dislike about time click.

Making sure the employees are honest about their time. They have to tell their manager about any time discrepancies and the manager will correct it. Before they would just fill in the time card and not tell the manager.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy to use system for everyone. "

What do you like best?

Best feature is ease of use and ability for each employee to view their time and any previous pay periods.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint is the employee clock in and clock out are visible to everyone. Would prefer not all staff clock in and out be visible to everyone when they use the system.

Timeclick is a time saver with our payroll company. All we have to do is click a button to generate reports to send for employee payroll.

TimeClick review by Don D.
Don D.

"Time Click Review"

What do you like best?

That it does not require a lot of special knowledge to use, especially for the

employees.

What do you dislike?

The part about keeping track of time off, vacation days, etc, It can

be a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the trial version, try it out and see if it meets your needs.

The people who are on salary now are tracked as to the time they actually work. It has allowed me to

transfer several people to an hourly scheduled with this tracking.

TimeClick review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"Does it’s purpose"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand. Each employee has their own log in and can add mileage for company errands

What do you dislike?

You can’t get too detailed, breaking down time for tasks

Each employee is responsible for clocking in and out on their own, can make sure lunches are always taken and documented

TimeClick review by Denise L.
Denise L.

"Business Manaer"

What do you like best?

I like the program, it was simple to set up and use, most of the employees find it is easy to use.

I don't have more to say

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if you could on the date field have a short cut to last pay period if you are working on a problem it's a pain having to paste the starting date and ending date.

don't have to try to read an old timesheet form.

TimeClick review by Maureen O.
Maureen O.

"This is time keeping made easy for employers and employees."

What do you like best?

TimeClick was very easy to install and their support was very accommodating in the initial setup which we did ourselves. From the employee end-user perspective it is very intuitive and everyone adapted very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to save a report to PDF or Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it...you will love it.

Employees were not accurately recording their time in a spreadsheet thus were being paid for more that the time they worked.

TimeClick review by Artemio G.
Artemio G.

"Excellent Experience with Time Click"

What do you like best?

I don't have to worry about keeping employees' time. They can clock in and clock out on their own computer.

What do you dislike?

The program crash once in a while. Specially, when I am not in the office. But, every single program in this world does that, crash once in a while.

Paying someone to keep employees' time. Buying expense equipment to control employees' time. Keeping employees from taking long breaks, or getting late, or leaving earlier...Etcetera.

TimeClick review by Lisa J.
Lisa J.

"Easy software"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly. Not hard to learn to use.

What do you dislike?

the lunch break only allows you to set the whole number which is a pain. In Illinois, lunch requirements start at 7.5 hours. But I can only choose 7 or 8. Which means I have to go in manually to update all the days on each staff person time card that works more than 7.5 hours and less than 8 hours.

Tracking time worked

TimeClick review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"Such a time saver"

What do you like best?

My customer was using manual time cards until we put Timeclick in place. I have heard nothing but good reports from them since making the move.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that the client computers lose connection to the server and the server must be restarted to fix the problem.

Timeclick is saving time manually calculating hours from time cards. The reports are helping management to better staff their locations.

TimeClick review by Myron G.
Myron G.

"First time clock ever used, likely be the last. I love it"

What do you like best?

Ease of operation, affordable

I have to write forty characters, i do not have enough to say to make up forty characters so now what

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its simple and works

Used the honor system before, i like it employees cannot cheat

TimeClick review by Danny P.
Danny P.

"CFO"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use, support is great. Satisfies all of our needs for a time keeping system

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, totally satisfied. That is all the input I have.

Going from a manual timekeeping system to TimeClick has solved so many inter office issues. Alleviates any concerns regarding the accuracy of the employee's time recording. Reports are great and accessible by the department manager and CFO

TimeClick review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Suites our needs perfecty"

What do you like best?

The ease of running reports and easy for the employees to clock in and out. Also easy to make adjustments.

What do you dislike?

Thus far in using the product all of our needs are met. If I had to say one thing, that the support plan was included or longer than a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try the free trial. Customer support is great.

Easily track and keep over time down

TimeClick review by Kim F.
Kim F.

"Timeclick for a very small business."

What do you like best?

It's internet based and reliable so I don't have to install it on several different machines.

What do you dislike?

It isn't very useful for salaried people. Doesn't calculate their PTO etc correctly unless you put in times in and out.

People arguing over tardies and what time they arrived or left. It has definitely saved us money and allowed us to discipline staff quickly and accurately.

TimeClick review by Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.

"Easy to download and very rearly locks up. "

What do you like best?

Easy to print reports and manuveur around.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything now. The system is very user friendly and give me the reports I need for the staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend time click!

In the past the download of the software was an issure on some of the computers however it was resolved within a day. The ease of the software.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

We used to use a time clock. This has help eliminate punching over prior times and missing time cards. It is easy to use and the employees like the ability to see where they are in total time.

What do you dislike?

If it had an app with some sort of bio-physical verification. Photo, fingerprint scan, also a location system for our off-site employees.

Calculation of times and ease of use. Our employees like no having to punch a time clock and make sure the card is in the right direction. They like the ability to see their times to the minute.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"TimeClick takes the headache of time cards away. "

What do you like best?

Very easy way for employees to clock in and out. At the end of a pay period employees get their individualized time report to approve before the actual report goes to payroll. All work times are totaled on the report. I've found the program to be very reliable.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the employee name on the top of every page of the their report.

Other than that we have very very few problems. Customer service is excellent.

Missed clock ins missed clock outs are easy to fix. Different time categories are totaled separately.

TimeClick review by Ashley  S.
Ashley S.

"Amazing "

What do you like best?

I like his quick and easy it is for me to clock into work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It’s perfect the way it is I wouldn’t suggest changing anything

Quicker and less confusion among workers.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Long Time User"

What do you like best?

We have been dedicated Time Click Users for many years. The convenience of having a time clock at each individual workstation allows our employees to go to their desks and get ready to go to work without having to wait for the time to pass while waiting on "clock in" time.

What do you dislike?

We wish we were able to customize the reports and/or there were more reports available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't be sorry if you install Time Click.

It's a great way to see who is in the office and who is not here.

TimeClick review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"Never had any issues with Timeclick and is simple to learn and use"

What do you like best?

I do like the simplicity of how it works. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't honestly have any dislikes. The only thing I could say is every time you want to look at your hours or accrual or staff options you must constantly put in your password.

No employee can modify for the hours.

TimeClick review by Kristina R.
Kristina R.

"Office Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to log in at any location on any computer.

What do you dislike?

When people make mistakes logging in that admin users have to make changes. I would prefer that they made the change but it needs approval. Or maybe there was a way they could note it in Timeclick.

Accurate tracing of work time.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Time click review"

What do you like best?

IT works, I have used this program for about 3 years and never had a problem. I can teach it to new employees it a few minutes and it is easy to adjust mistakes

What do you dislike?

I wish it could calculate out peoples pay rates. Also if I could set up my weeks to start on a Monday and end on a Sunday without manually putting it in each week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no suggestions we are very happy

IT keeps my records all the time. It saves me lots of time

TimeClick review by Jim G.
Jim G.

"TimeClick is a very user friendly program."

What do you like best?

TimeClick is very user friendly and very easy to setup and configure. It is easy to learn & use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting takes up to much paper and needs a backup integrated into the program.

We needed a better way to track time cards and total the hours for the employees.

TimeClick review by Alan G.
Alan G.

"TimeClick is an easy to use solution"

What do you like best?

Very simple and intuitive to use. Provides good hourly tracking for each employee.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is functional, but limited. Not available on mobile.

Receptionist can see who is currently in the office and who is not. Non-exempt employees can track hours to avoid over-time. Accountability for hours worked is enhanced.

TimeClick review by Caralee M.
Caralee M.

"HR"

What do you like best?

The price is spectacular - very easy to use

What do you dislike?

There isn't a way that works for tracking our accrued time off - too many variables that we use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend it for the price and the ease of use

Simplifies the payroll process - with very little expense

TimeClick review by Sadhana B.
Sadhana B.

"Amazing service and product!"

What do you like best?

The tech support is the best I've ever dealt with. I haven't had to call often, but when I have I've been pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable and friendly everyone is.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I am very happy with the product.

Easy time clock to use for a small business.

TimeClick review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy and affordable. "

What do you like best?

We have had a great experience with TimeClick. They are helpful and have made it easy to learn and use the software.

What do you dislike?

The only suggestion I have is it I need to check my reports from off site sometimes. It would be nice if I could log in remotely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for an easy time tracking software.

I am not at my shop every day so I use it for the log in for my employees. I never have to worry about their time cards.

TimeClick review by Renee T.
Renee T.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and worth the expense.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn’t anything I disliked about the product

I was a user of TimeClick. It is very easy to use.

Learning about TimeClick?

* We monitor all TimeClick reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare TimeClick to Similar Solutions