Thrive Themes

2.6

WordPress templates and plugins.

Work for Thrive Themes?

Learning about Thrive Themes?

Thrive Themes Reviews

Showing 4 Thrive Themes reviews
Thrive Themes review by Leslie L.
Leslie L.

"Terrible and Never Improved"

What do you like best?

This looks like a good way to market, with innovative plugins like a way to scrape testimonials and compare headlines, but it is so confusing to use that it's not worth the waste of time attempting to leverage the plugins.

And their Thrive University is also confusing, too, especially if you are not using their themes.

What do you dislike?

I would like to start by saying that I have used MANY MANY MANY WordPress builders and plugins and this one is by far the worst and most complicated I have used. I realized this within the first 30 days of using Thrive Themes but beyond the 14 day trial period so I had to keep it and they got to keep my $300. And they were pretty nasty about the whole deal until I just said, "Whatever, maybe I will find use in it."

I had originally purchased it because a marketer I was watching on YouTube was a huge enthusiast but then I realized it was because he got a huge affiliate commission for pushing it.

The intention was to create a membership course using one of their plugins but you could not create sections for the course so my 100+ lesson course would have been utterly disorganized.

Again, I figured this out after the 14 day trial but before 30 days and they still did not understand that their tools were useless to me.

I also could not connect my Facebook page with Thrive Ovation so that made that plugin useless.

I also tried out Thrive Headline Optimizer. I probably like this Thrive plugin the best, but even then, it was confusing to decide the criteria upon base my final headline decision (highest traffic vs highest engagement).

Finally, I tried Thrive Leads but, again it was confusing, and I much prefer building a landing page in X Theme's than dealing with their complicated and constrictive builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to build a course, do not use them. Try Fly Plugins WPCourseware instead.

And X Theme can do a lot of the stuff Thrive Themes claims to do, but at a fraction of the price and better tech support.

It is important to know that the Thrive Theme plugins sound great but understand that they rarely function well and it will take a long, long, long time for you to learn how to use them. God help you if you need tech support or if you don't like something and voice it to them.

None. Lost money. Was attempting to better market my content but this was a major fail.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes review by Everard B.
Everard B.

"The most versatile wordpress web solution company "

What do you like best?

Thrive themes makes development of websites second nature and provides me with the tools that larger companies use at an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i am unable to purchase there Lms plugin aside from joining their membership program.

I think thrive themes has clearly solved the problem of needing to spend countless web development dollars. I can literally create anything in mind on my own.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Thrive Themes review by James H.
James H.

"Great Features, Too Much Bloat, Issues with various 3rd party plugins"

What do you like best?

If you stick within the Thrive community, everything flowed well. It was a decent system.

What do you dislike?

I found a fair amount of problems integrating several 3rd party plugin. That made it very difficult to move forward with production

I actually ended up not using Thrive due to issues with code and 3rd party plugins.

Thrive Themes review by Agency
Agency

"Revolutionary "

What do you like best?

All the plans come with unlimited lifetime updates. Theme prices starts at a reasonable place.

What do you dislike?

Only seems to help out those looking to market.

Consolidating our resources like email, etc has been a breeze.

There are not enough reviews of Thrive Themes for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WordPress.com Logo
WordPress.com
(1,764)
WordPress.com is Automattic's WordPress hosting offering.
Wix Logo
Wix
(1,019)
Wix.com is a web development platform enabling anyone to build a stunning online presence using simple cloud-based creation and management tools.
Squarespace Logo
Squarespace
Squarespace is an easy way for anyone to create an exceptional website.
Square E-Commerce (formerly Weebly) Logo
Square E-Commerce (formerly Weebly)
Your idea needs a great website
Google Sites Logo
Google Sites
Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share webpages.
Duda Logo
Duda
Duda is a leading white label responsive website builder for digital marketing agencies, hosting companies, online directories and all web professionals that serve small businesses. With a focus on speeding up the website-building process and providing one-of-a-kind website personalization tools for maximum customer conversions, Duda is dedicated to bringing enterprise-level technology to the masses.
Zoho Sites Logo
Zoho Sites
3.9
Zoho Sites is an All in One product to help small business build great websites. Zoho Sites has an easy-to-use interface that makes everyone feel like designers. Not just building the website, but Zoho Sites also makes it easy to update content frequently. From the preview screen, you can push your website live with just a click of a button.
GoDaddy Website Builder Logo
GoDaddy Website Builder
3.8
GoCentral Website Builder is a straightforward and simple way to build a brilliant website and get your idea out there for the world to see.
Hostinger web hosting Logo
Hostinger web hosting
4.0
Hostinger provides every customer with all the necessary tools to have a fully-functional website up and running as quickly as possible. Hostinger provides an incredibly convenient drag & drop website builder and application installer.
PageCloud Logo
PageCloud
4.7
PageCloud gives beginners and pros the flexibility to do whatever they want. If the ‍‍‍‍‍‍best drag and drop editor isn't enough, advanced users can access the source code for further manipulation.

Learning about Thrive Themes?

* We monitor all Thrive Themes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.