Steadytake Reviews & Product Details

Steadytake Overview

What is Steadytake?

SteadyTake is a On Demand National Video Production Company, leveraging its 800+ creative directors, videographers, and editors in 93 major metros to direct, shoot and edit any type of video. We are the video content marketing partner for companies and agencies across the country.

Steadytake Details
English, Spanish

Steadytake is the scalable supply chain for digital video, nationwide. With more social platforms optimizing for video content, digital marketers are increasingly focusing on driving engagement via LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and their own hosted content. The ability to scale video creation and end-to-end production at scale is mission critical to early, mid, and late-stage high growth strategies.

Steadytake

Location
Already have Steadytake?
Senior Director Of Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed to coordinate film crews in 3 different cities in different states over a 3 week period who would be able to interview our current customers at events and then send that footage in to be combined into a cohesive video by our internal team. Our project coordinator found experienced professionals in the locations we needed, facilitated communication, made sure everyone was coordinated, and handled payments to individual contractors. All customer interviews went off without a hitch with all deliverables of the highest quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Steadytake took all of the research, vetting, interviewing, and hiring responsibilities off of my plate, so that I could concentrate on the creative brief, interview questions and storyboarding. I can't imagine the amount of time I actually saved, not to mention the relief knowing I had experienced professionals on the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any negative experiences with Steadytake. I will definitely be using them again next year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

A clear and thorough creative brief really facilitated making sure all 3 videographers delivered consistent work that we could combine and recombine seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Cost savings. We didn't have to cough up funds to send our usual local vendor across the country for essentially 3 hours of work. The pricing was also exceptionally reasonable for the work delivered.

- Time savings. I didn't have to search for, vet, interview, hire and pay several different vendors or freelance videographers. I could rely on Steadytake to find a great person for the job and handle all of those details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
Publishing

3 book trailer vidoes

2 speaker demo reels Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that all I needed to do was describe the tasks and they took care of all the rest. Video, Light, sound, editing. It made it stress free which should have been a very stressful event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The deal didn't include an option for grips that i could find. I could have used a professional helping hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The burden of creating quality video content is huge. Everyone expect high quality and in order to deliver that required alot. You guys helped quite a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations/Media Manager
Printing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Alexandria has been great to work with. Our annual tradeshow took place in Dallas this year and I wanted a videographer to come in and shoot some action footage of our booth and products and edited into an overview video. I was super pleased with the quality of their work and the fast turnaround. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the team was easy to work with and quick to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say...they were truly great to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Steadytake is helping us with our video production needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Production Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

created a video for my website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick and understood exactly what I needed to have done and it was done quickly and the finished product looks great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any...project went as expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

if you're in need of any photo / video services, Steadytake should be your "go to" choice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

updated website video Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Video to promote one of our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alexandria was super cool to work with and very accommodating. The best thing was the quickness of the time it took to complete the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall it was a good experience, there are no dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Alexandrea at Steadytake is great to work with. She took care of everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a "professional" promotion video done and Steadytake definitely delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

multiple marketing video projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

super easy to work with, fast response time, flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

talent was good for our purposes (marketing videos), as we have more complex video needs might need to look elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

need to create marketing videos without breaking the bank. Good relationship established, reliable, can trust Steadytake if they say they can do it, they most likely can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Steadytake?

Steadytake Categories on G2