Sideqik

Sideqik is a software that allows e-commerce companies and brands to evaluate new influencers and launch campaigns to reach their like-minded audiences to grow revenues.

Work for Sideqik?

Learning about Sideqik?

Sideqik Reviews

Ask Sideqik a Question
Showing 12 Sideqik reviews
Sideqik review by Marissa E.
Marissa E.

"Sideqik has changed the way we approach influencer marketing"

What do you like best?

Sideqik is a fantastic, all-inclusive platform not only for influencer marketing, but for social/digital activations as a whole. They host a wide range of capabilities from influencer sourcing to custom landing pages to providing the ability to understand/tap into the pulse on a specific topic or event.

What do you dislike?

The only function I've ever needed to be more robust was the filtering component when discovering influencers. However, their support team is always willing to help when I have questions and they are always continuing to work to build out and refine those capabilities. Additionally, we're still working together to figure out how to track Instagram Stories and Snapchat Stories from influencers, however Sideqik is not at fault for those challenges.

With Sideqik, I've been able to identify and secure a more targeted and authentic group of influencers for my activations. I've been able to find influencers of all sizes, search by interests, and really get a sense for their audience demographics, which tells me I'll be reaching my correct target audience. This platform also allows me to holistically track my activations and determine how efficiently my social tactics are performing.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sideqik
Sideqik review by Joey B.
Joey B.

"Easy to use platform for discovering influencers and engaging with them to generate leads"

What do you like best?

Contest feature is built out well and discovery process for influencers is significantly simplified. Onboarding form for prospective influencers is also super helpful and helps streamline the experience. Tracking campaigns is also easy. Company is responsive to feedback and provides support directly to the people interacting with it externally (contest participants, form applicants, etc.)

What do you dislike?

User interface for the admin portal is cluttered and doesn't seem to follow modern design concepts. UI could use some general UX improvements with regards to page loading, pop-ups, etc.

Sideqik helps feed the top of our conversion funnel by generating a high volume of web traffic and ultimately signups when executing marketing campaigns with influencers such as contests, YouTube videos, streams, sponsored posts, etc. We've seen orders of magnitude improvement on web traffic and signups when executing campaigns via Sideqik.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Sideqik review by Dustin I.
Dustin I.

"Sideqik provides a robust and constantly evolving influencer management platform."

What do you like best?

The platform's ease of use and information density are outstanding. Seeing influencers across a range of communities, alongside their earned media value, has helped us tremendously in the scouting and prioritization of talent. I also love how open the team is to new features and suggestions for future iterations. They feel like partners in the true sense of the word -- always looking to improve the feature set to help us best execute our plans.

What do you dislike?

Limited users allowed given our pricing setup. We have a large and very engaged team -- they would love to dive into Sideqik as well, but we have limited logins available.

We're solving numerous business problems with Sideqik, from influencer scouting and performance tracking, to campaign communication and quarterly reporting. We've been able to use these learnings to prioritize talent and execute on more successful marketing campaigns.

Sideqik review by Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

"Sideqik saved me hours from scrolling through year old social media posts!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Sideqik is how clean the platform is to read when sifting through social media content. The interface seamlessly pulls in posts from influencers and allows me to search for keywords. Searching the content for keywords is EXTREMELY helpful so that I can make sure that my influencer has not worked with a competitor brand.

What do you dislike?

One challenge I have with the platform is sometimes sourcing new influencers. When my client is asking for a very targeted group on influencer, sometimes these influencers do not exist in the Sideqik platform, yet. Luckily I work closely with our account manager and I will let the Sidqik team know when I am having troubles with sourcing influencers and they will help add more influencers into their ever growing database!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all of the features that Sideqik offers! Only recently did my team realize that there are more possibilities to this platform other than just Discovery to help source influencers.

Primarily we use Sideqik to source and discover new influencers. We work on many projects for our clients and occasionally we add new elements to existing projects and want to hire an influencer to promote our client's brand. Since each influencer promotion is different, we are usually always looking for new influencers and I have realized that Sideqik is a great tool to always find new talent!

Sideqik review by Consultant

"SideQik. The one stop shop to Talent Marketing"

What do you like best?

We have been with working with sideQik since the start of the platform and its been a awesome journey. It has matured a lot in very short space of time.

It has allowed our brand to self service our talent and keep tabs of key metrics to see where we are getting a positive ROI. Its our main hub for influencers, and considering we work with 30+ influencers, SideQik has acted as a centralised location. Its a positive experience and we would recommend it to many other organisations who need a kickstart in the marketing vertical, or need a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

We dont have any dislikes against the platform. But as they have grown, their customer base has got a lot bigger and sometimes struggle with load with communications of needs. This is verg minor that will change soon.

Reporting and general overviews of all our talents. We now dont need to go into each social profile as its all there

Sideqik review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Platform For Multi-Campaign and Multi-Influencer Tracking"

What do you like best?

The ability to track multiple Influencers in one campaign throughout a long period. I love being able to compare Influencers that are apart of the same campaign along with comparing Influencers we are considering for a future campaign.

What do you dislike?

I the only thing that I do not like is that I have to upload an Influencer's profile to see any of their social data. I would like to just see their data without having to fully upload their profile into my database.

Providing our clients with valuable data to showcase the success of a campaign through exact posts along with a campaign overall.

Sideqik review by User

"Great for organizing and tracking your influencers!"

What do you like best?

I love that the you can search for your branded posts and grab the link directly. This way you can really see the impact of that influencer's post.

What do you dislike?

I wish you can pull reporting from a custom time frame versus overall data.

we utilized Sideqik to help gauge and determine the best influencer to use for our products as well as which of our influencers needs a boost. This also helps if influencers are fulling any campaigns and deliverables we might set.

Sideqik review by User

"Helpful tool for team partners' social media tracking"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. It's helpful to be able to sort by date, activation and influencer.

What do you dislike?

Earned Media Value calculations can be confusing. Sometimes things get incorrectly tagged and when the tag is manually removed, it automatically pops back up shortly afterward.

It is very helpful to be able to inform partners of their Earned Media Value to justify their spend with the team and incentivize them to spend more next season.

Sideqik review by Geness G.
Geness G.

"Sideqik saved me from Google Sheets"

What do you like best?

I love how simple everything is to use. The platform is designed with the consumer in mind, which is GREAT.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything I do not like.

I do not have to use tons of Google Sheets to track our influencer program anymore. Everything is all in one place and I can show AMAZING reports to upper management.

Sideqik review by Wesley M.
Wesley M.

"Satisfying and helped us launch a pilot Ambassador Program for a client."

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly dashboard and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easier way to transition between influencer brands within the same login.

Increasing our client's share of voice on various social channels. We've received a lot of earned media value that otherwise we wouldn't have received - or been able to track.

Sideqik review by User

"Sideqik is great and easy for managing influencers for our brand!"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding influencers and gauging their relevance and value to our brand.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to narrow down relevant influencers, but more options is better than not enough!

Finding influencers for a brand where we cannot advertise. Influencers ARE our word of mouth and outreach.

Sideqik review by lialah p.
lialah p.

"PBT & PLT ambassador program"

What do you like best?

The auto analysis offered by the platform is helpful in providing performance data to leadership and clients.

What do you dislike?

the number of notification emails overwhelmed my inbox

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up a filter so that your emails are automatically sorted.

easy management of launching a brand ambassador program

Learning about Sideqik?

* We monitor all Sideqik reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.