Sellf Reviews & Product Details

Sellf Overview

What is Sellf?

Sellf is a cloud mobile CRM designed to meet the needs of sales agents, freelancers and small teams, to help them sell better with less stress. It is designed for people who don't need a complex and costly CRM like Salesforce, but still have to manage their customers' contact data and needs, to collects meetings notes and track their to-dos and activities. Overwhelmed by spreadsheets, post-its and dispersed documents, they deserve a better option! Sellf integrates all the benefits of contact managers, productivity apps and calendars in a single app that's native on your phone. Details are stored under each contact: calls, emails, meetings, even scheduled follow-ups. The app integrates with Evernote and Dropbox, syncs with Outlook, iCloud, Google Calendar and others, plus runs on iOs (iPhone and iPad: http://bit.ly/TrySellfApp) , Android (http://bit.ly/Sellf-Android-beta-tester) and the web (http://bit.ly/Sellf-web). Then, Sellf helps during the progress of each sales deal, reminding to-dos and follow ups thanks to a great calendar view and trough push notifications. But one of the features customers love the most is the goals tracking: through powerful and straightforward infographics, Sellf helps you get the full picture of your performance. The moment you open the app, you can view at a glance how far are your monthly goals to be reached. Plus, you can see your team members goals as well, to motivate yourself to perform even better. All of this, for a very affordable price: Sellf is free for less than 10 concurrently opened sales deals, while the Premium accounts (3.99€/month) allows for unlimited deals and high priority customer service.

Sellf Details
Discussions
Sellf Community
English, Italian

Sellf is the personal mobile CRM that helps sales people and small teams reach their sales goals with less stress.

Sellf is different from the other CRMs because it redesigns the traditional CRM structure, starting from salespeople needs:
- Instead of boring and complex interfaces, Sellf offers a colored and easy user experience;
- It helps motivate the user, thanks to a strong focus on goals and success rewarding;
- It's designed for mobile and not for desktop, to be available on the move;
- Last but not least, the price is very affordable compared to competitors, to meet every budget!

Sellf Srl
2013
Roncade, Italy
@sellfapp

Sellf Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Sellf community
Have you used Sellf before?

Sellf Reviews

Showing 15 Sellf reviews
Already have Sellf?
UR
What do you like best?

When I started working for this company, we had problems organizing our customer database, sticking quotations with names and planning potential events with our clients. Thanks to Sellf this is the past. Sellf helps us embed important documentation to customers, so our other colleagues can instantly see this when handling this customer. This helps us keep things organized and reduce lead time as our colleagues don’t need to ask details about the customer; everything is already there ready to view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing, but one thing that does annoy me about Sellf is the logging of calls. This is a feature we didn’t get to use properly as it simply doesn’t work for our company. This isn’t a big problem as we have another system logging these calls, but would have been nice if everything would have been at one place. Keeps our computer desktops organized, and overall reduces the amount of programs and plug-ins we use on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sellf helps remove all chaos of unorganized customer database for any retail business out there. Sell your items easily by phone or internet, and immediately embed the important details of this call to your customer ID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sellf helps us by organizing our customer base with the sales we perform. When we sell an item within our company, before we would have problems with the order details collection when handling the customer a week later. You simply forget the details after a week and fail the customer by asking order details on the phone. Now, we are more professional and do not need to ask the customer these questions; we get immediately to business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

Sellf is very intuitive and easy to use, it's simple to learn and customizable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it's not enough to manage a high number of leads, especially when they come from different sources you have to track from the beginning till the end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good for small sales teams. No need to pay for consultancy services, it's easy to implement autonomously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

good for tracking sales team activities and pipeline management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Sellf
VP Director
What do you like best?

Sellf is vital for me because I can have a control of stored data on the calls and interactions I have with customers, suppliers, companies and colleagues. I like that I can use it on Iphone without restrictions. It is really very good because it supports large processes and I can do several things at the same time without having to force the app. In a nutshell it is very light but powerful. Its support system is authentic and I like the interface. I am convinced that the updates improve the software so I hope to continue making these updates at the appropriate time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't complaints at all about this software. I like it very much, it is very complete and it maintains the control that I need in specific documents and data. In terms of costs if I consider it expensive in some plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is on the cusp of organization at full power. You can do a lot in one place and it is something you should always appreciate, because you can have control of sales, follow-up of potential customers and organization of employee data, sales and budgets. It is very good, do not hesitate to buy it. The return on investment is short term due to the amount of tools it contains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without a doubt, we use it to manage team members and save tasks based on data and synchronizations. It is very complete because we can also focus on potential customers and have optimal sales tracking for the company's income and where these funds come from. It is multipurpose and with great adaptation among team members, it does not require much training because it is very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
Automotive
What do you like best?

Availability to get the necessary information for you in the shortest time, this probably it the best feature of the app. Good thing about this software is that you have a feeling that list of contacts, customers, prices and all other info is on the palm of your hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little time to adapt to. It is not the most intuitive application on the market but this is not even an issue. You are getting used to the app faster than you expect. Other than this i see no trouble concerning this particular piece of development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are running a small business, you can hardly find a better tool than this. Highly recommended software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking. I no longer see this as an annoying thing to do. Sellf does all the painful job. keeping track of customer cycle saves a lot of time and my co-workers agree with me on this part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GFX Designer
What do you like best?

It is simple to use and simple to get the information you're searching for. Maintaining a list of customers, together with prices, numbers, and accounts in the market, is a simple procedure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This was created as a program. I discover it likely intuitive when using it and use it in the background. I'll start to use it; then, I'll likely reap the advantages of the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at their coaching videos: there are a whole lot of tricks and ways to utilize the software before beginning using Sellf! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have their information before me being able to stay in touch with my customers and also keep track of deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Business Analyst
What do you like best?

Convenient to use and easy to track sales till closure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Require strong internet connection and very heavy application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can make it a lite application which can work on weak internet connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to carry and track or monitor the sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Marketer
What do you like best?

Sellf is very easy to use. It allows you to keep a list of clients in the pipeline. Everything on a single app, todo list, calendar, contact management and other features. Apple and android versions of the app is perfectly similar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Expensive, needs more 3rd party apps integration and mobile first priority (which is advantageous too, but admin should be more on the desktop side). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for mobile. Not much intuition for Desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can quickly manage team members and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Accountant
What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface is, it isn't cluttered and is easy to navigate unlike some of the other alternatives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the notifications are laid out and sometimes it crashes on my phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, it is very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are seeing where a lot of our income comes from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

This is one of the best software for Customer Relationship Management that I ever tried! It's quick to learn how to use it, and it could sync totally all the features. There are no differences between Apple and Android version, I've tried both. It also increases the productivity, and I can also manage an entire team with monthly goals! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that if it would be more integration with apps as IFTTT or Apple Shortcuts, I could save more time further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Relationship Management. Increased productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Account Executive
What do you like best?

I use self for my real estate deals and I love the fact that it motivates you to push forward to get more close to git your set goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the Pro plan. I feel its a bit expensive, but the cost can be worth it with a larger team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Does not cost to try, you may love it and end up getting pro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keeping track of my productive and pipeline on the go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
What do you like best?

sellf is mobile crm that helps alot in maintaining sales and leads on the daily basis . it is basically for salesmen , small team and business startups, benefit in contact management, TODO list, calendar in single APP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sellf should increase their services as it is for small groups only and charges are bit high Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

going good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

when i was in my first job that was basically based on lead generation . there we were using this tools, it is hard to maintain these small things on daily wise. there we used this service it works like your supporter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy sales tracking. The client managing is great and files management is best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could have been easier to use and manage sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The user interface could be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder & Web Intelligence Specialist
What do you like best?

I learnt to use it in minutes and the sync with my smartphone (Galaxy Note) was perfect. I like the objectives approach: when I open the app I can see how many deals I've open and how far am I from my monthly goals. The team collaboration features are great, we decreased the number of internal emails and we share contacts and document more easily. Then, thanks to the integration with Zapier, it is possible to integrate Sellf with a lot of other applications, so it's the starting point for many business processes inside our company, like the marketing automation and the billing process. It is also integrated with Slack, so when a colleague wins a deal, we are all alerted in real time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would add the opportunity to change the first screen when opening the app, because I know some of my collaborators don't need to see the monthly goals in the first screen, since they don't work in sales but just need to access the customers' data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before starting using Sellf, have a look at all their training videos: there are a lot of tricks and many ways to use the software at best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sellf helps managing all the customers information and the sales cycle: we stopped using Excel spreadsheets for contacts and now we can share really easily contact data, customers' files and team activities among each other. Plus, Sellf helps us remind tasks, like following up with a prospect, and to schedule meetings and appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The user friendly interface is the biggest advantage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functionalities are not very well-thought Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping client and contact information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

It helps you manage prospects, customers and deals in 1 software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI still can be made more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing app to calculate sales revenue, Try fast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Company sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.