Scorpion Reviews & Product Details

Scorpion Overview

What is Scorpion?

Scorpion builds a better way forward for businesses with customized, cutting-edge digital marketing solutions. We strive to act as more than a vendor, guiding partners to reach their growth goals through world-class support, the most effective strategies, and award-winning advertising technology that makes marketing decisions simpler. Apart from high-quality websites that make a positive impression on visitors, Scorpion helps business owners find a clear path to growth with a full suite of digital marketing tools. From effective pay-per-click and SEO strategies to specially designed solutions like live chat and content management systems, our services help business owners improve their visibility all across the web and build brands that foster loyalty with clients and customers. Our AI-powered technology also offers real-time access to results and suggestions for maximizing marketing efficiency. Scorpion enables and accelerates business growth with proven marketing tactics and intuitive tools. We act as an extension of our partners’ teams, working closely with them to make sure their goals are being met and offering honest guidance every step of the way. Scorpion's marketing teams focus on small and medium sized businesses in the legal, home services, and medical industries, as well as enterprise-level solutions for hospitals and franchises, allowing us to offer highly specialized knowledge and service.

Scorpion Details

As an industry leader in Internet marketing, we are proven experts who can handle all aspects of your online image. From your actual website to your social media, we can help you get more.

Scorpion doesn’t just hope to help our partners achieve business growth — we strive to make a positive and lasting impression on people’s lives. We hope to earn business owners’ trust and treat their successes as our own. We work tirelessly to help our clients stay ahead of the competition, constantly learning and innovating our products as well as our viewpoints. At Scorpion we help our partners find a clear and efficient path to overcoming their challenges, made possible through proprietary solutions and unparalleled support.

Scorpion

Location
Already have Scorpion?
Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work closely with EJ from Scorpion Marketing on many marketing projects throughout the year. He is both efficient and understands my business needs. He gives me the information needed to better make an informed decision and not just what he thinks I want to hear! It is very easy to become a number and get lost in the system but EJ and the Scorpion Marketing Team take the time to ensure this does not happen.

As a small business owner, I get calls all day about what a company can do for me to grow my business, but Scorpion "Listens 1st, than creates a plan."

They continue to earn my business and do not take me for granted.

Job well done! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The personal service they provide to their customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You asked for a review. This is what I have completed. Why ask more and turn me off!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give them a shot! You will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Scorpion handles all of our online marketing and online presence including SEO and reputation. We are constantly working with them to make our company more visible online to potential clients, and entering online markets we would not otherwise be in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The constant communication that Scorpion provides. My online marketing manager reaches out to me at least once per month and answers any questions I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scorpion is an online platform so you do not have an actual person in your office to meet with. However, we are in 2021, how many full time in-office employees do we really have anymore? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not let the "big company" perception scare you. Many of my colleagues use small marketing companies because they feel that they will receive more of a hands-on approach and more personalized service. You will absolutely receive that with Scorpion, even though they are not a small company. Also, because Scorpion is a big company, they have so many people with so many different skills available to work on your marketing needs. There is no need to get additional companies involved other than Scorpion. They are a one-stop-shop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our online reputation and presence is beyond what I could have imagined. We are more visible to potential new clients online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Criminal Defense Attorney
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Scorpion has managed and updated my law firm’s website. it’s kind and courteous staff have always acted quickly, efficiently, and accurately to update our site. We are constantly update about the changes in different aspects of online marketing and are given strong recommendations on how to upgrade our presence. All of this is back by monthly statistics and metrics that honestly show how well our plan in going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with my team. The representatives are fun and prompt in response. They get the website updated quickly and help me find common sense, low cost means of growing the firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real “dislike” is that so much of what we want to do is cost prohibitive, however the market bears the cost. I cannot blame that on Scorpion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am converting leads into paying clients. The best example comes within 2 hours of launching the site with Scorpion,. Within that 2 hours, I had my largest retained client ever. The result spoke for itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Scorpion has managed my SEO and website for years. They are extremely prompt in responding to all requests for assistance. I have found the staff to be incredibly kind. I cannot rave about them enough. I only took them down a notch because their service is not cheap. However, I have determined that you get what you pay for. I pay a little of a premium, but I am convinced I am getting premium service too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super freidnly service. Every time I call they take the time to explain anything and everyting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high. There are chepaer services. I have used several of them. I was never as happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't know of a specific problem I am solving. They simply manage all my Internet "problems." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have used Scorpion for many years as our trusted advertising partner; executing search and SEO activities. We look to our Scorpion team for suggestions as we strive for firm growth year after year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We count on Kate and the entire team and know that we can rely on their expert advice and professionalism as we grow our brand and reputation. We receive hands on collaboration, in depth reporting and world class one on one account management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We wish we had a yearly face to face to review and plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scorpion is our one stop digital shop and our brand and reputation have grown thanks to their comprehensive approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Scorpion to redesign our website, assist with SEO, and social media posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Scorpion assigned us a team that communicated with us better than any other company like them that we had previously dealt with. They listened to our feedback and took action on it. Appreciate our whole team, especially Haroon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not found a downside to going with Scorpion. In fact, we plan to invest more money in them at the conclusion of our current contract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our website has better SEO and SMO, our google ranking has increased, and our client leads are up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

P
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Scorpion set up our website, monitors it, and does our online marketing through Google and other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The website looks professional and we receive continuous referrals to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scorpion is one of the most expensive options out there. However, you get what you pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Scorpion will take your game up on online marketing; however, be prepared to pay for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the problem of having a continuous flow of new clients. Scorpion also monitors what works and what doesn't work so we can adjust our advertising efforts accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OV
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Social Media (Facebook) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Scorpion is attentive and always responds to my questions on the same day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could meet in person with my marketing reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Big help with Google events, creation of Facebook ads, Google review replies, and social media questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Scorpion has helped with online advertising through website design, SEO and pay-per-click Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are extremely thorough and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is an expensive service, but you get what you pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My business has increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Web Development and SEO Services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We were looking to upgrade services and Scorpion are hands down the best when it came to legal web development and SEO services. There are well-known in the legal field. They provide excellent customer service and will navigate you through the world of digital advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well the only thing that I think we dislike would have to be the cost. They are relatively on the higher price end but their quality is worth the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If your firm is looking for a quality web development services look into Scorpion they are excellent at what they do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we would be solving would have to be web development issues and Search Engine Optimization issues. Due to the influx of lawyers it is very difficult to get seen online. Scorpion is a favorite in the legal industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As it is a digital marketing company. I started a site and wanted to grow it. I used it for a few days to generate more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the Simple and easy to read/understand interface of the Scorpion software. I loved the LEADS tab where I can understand everything in the graph, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is nice but one thing I did not like is its prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Yes, it is recommendable to others but their pricing is high for me. They provide good services to their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.