Prophesy Dispatch Reviews & Product Details

Prophesy Dispatch Overview

What is Prophesy Dispatch?

Prophesy Dispatch is a central trucking software solution for managing your growing trucking business or brokerage operation.

Prophesy Dispatch Details

HighJump Software
1983
Minneapolis, MN
@highjump
Answer a few questions to help the Prophesy Dispatch community
Have you used Prophesy Dispatch before?

Prophesy Dispatch Reviews

Showing 5 Prophesy Dispatch reviews
Already have Prophesy Dispatch?
What do you like best?

I like the fact everything is right there in front of you. It doesn't make things complicated for you to use. I recommend this program to all my fellow truckers. It's the best way to keep track of everything and I mean everything. I love the way it shows you specific loads on one screen and shows you the status of each load just in case you get overflowed by loads you can always click on that screen to see what you missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest nothing as of yet I am a hard person to convince and I am still lurking for some faults lol. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving truck loads and assignments. It keeps everything balanced for me on who and where they are picking up and dropping off the load. You cant keep track of all your fleet if you don't have the proper software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

It shows us who is assigned to a load, and keeps track of CDL Expirations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't recognize all the stops, the EDI is miserable to use. It doesn't pick up all the stop offs. The customer service is tough to deal with, and when you do get them, they don't have enough time to answer all the questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do your research, spend a little bit more money and go with a better system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What trucks are on what loads. We have realized driver utilization, but that is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Our prophesy system is critical to our dispatch and logistics team. We can easily see where our trucks are and plan ahead for future loads. We can manage our whole fleet in one system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can run slowly or crash, but their tech team has always quickly resolved our issues within a short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prophesy gives us a system to fully manage the fleet, including issues we had with drivers time off, hours of service, medical card alerts, change of truck and trailer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

There are so many features that we find superior to software we have used in the past. It has great connectivity with third-party software including an ELD interface. We were live in a very short amount of time with the basic features vital for business, but it holds so much potential for continual improvement which we are excited about. The customer and technical service is extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to search my mind for something to dislike. The worst thing I can say is that the mobile communications and HOS updates will either continually tie up a user during the updates, or a workstation if you tie the updates to a non-user account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be creative and willing to push the application to its limits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We lacked both efficiency and total effectiveness with our Dispatch through Invoice process which Prophesy allowed us to improve on through better interfaces and connectivity with other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Ease of use, and the ability to log and track our dispatches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has a lag, or seems to not load properly. We have to shut it down, and re-launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking of ALL of our dispatched loads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.