Propeller CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Propeller CRM?

Propeller is a CRM that sales people actually want to use. We built Propeller CRM to help sales and marketing teams with the day-to-day work of selling inside Gmail and with Google Apps, helping to to dramatically reduce the need to track their activity manually and in separate systems. Propeller CRM provides all the power to manage your sales pipeline and forecast revenue. You can get a view of the detailed activities your team is doing, so you can see activity levels, what messaging is working, and which opportunities need attention.

Propeller CRM Screenshots

1-13 of 13 total Propeller CRM reviews

Propeller CRM Reviews

1-13 of 13 total Propeller CRM reviews
Founder

"Best CRM for a SaaS startup"

What do you like best?

I’ve used several CRMs — Sugar, Insightly, Pipedrive, Zoho, SalesforceIQ, and of course, Salesforce. None has been as easy, intuitively designed (API + GUI), or feature-rich as Propeller.

The primary challenge with most CRMs is that they require too much maintenance, and maintenance usually means "duplication of efforts." You have an internal tracker, and your CRM. You have internal call notes, and CRM contact notes. Because Propeller has a fully-featured Gmail extension, however, you don't have to debate where to keep your "source of truth" for a given deal or prospect.

I've actually gone weeks at a time without logging into the web app, because everything is available (including live search) from the email extension.

What do you dislike?

If you have more than 1 business unit, ie a sales team for Product A and a sales team for Product B, you'll need them both to play nice inside the platform. While you can build different views, it's not currently possible (I don't think) to silo the business logic of 1 sales team vs another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up a call with the Propeller team to discuss your needs, ie whether you should use certain features like Leads vs Contacts, Campaigns vs Templates, and so on.

We get 100s of inbound leads per month and it didn't take much analysis to realize that if we methodically followed up with them, asked questions, scheduled internal reminders, and conformed our FAQ into email templates, we could close a lot more business.

We also wanted the ability to import leads as fully set up customers in our web app, without asking them to manually sign up and plug in data (pricing, plan, special requirements, etc) themselves. Our web app admin panel now imports notes directly from Propeller, so we have just 1 source of truth.

"The best prospecting CRM on the market. "

What do you like best?

Personally, the cold email campaigns and metrics are the best you'll find. The CRM tool is simple and intuitive. We can easily track our sales opportunities and pipelines. The Gmail integrations are great. You can view your entire CRM in the side panel. You can also see notifications when your customers open and click in your emails.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have a mobile app. Hear it will be coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Propeller is much easier to use than other programs. Plus its email campaign programs are far superior to any other CRM on the market.

Our main issue was reaching out to enough prospects. We needed a CRM that allowed us to run cold email campaigns. Propeller is really the only CRM on the market that does this right. We track our pipelines and the notifications are an added bonus. We've made enough money with the open and click notifications to pay for our subscription for years. As soon as our customers click in our emails we pick up the phone and call.

Account Executive - Radio & Digital Marketing
Entertainment

"For the price and function, you just can't beat it."

What do you like best?

The price, customer service and task views. I can easily track tasks daily. But I love the integration capabilities with other apps and services.

What do you dislike?

Reporting, probably because I'm not too familiar with it. Not much to dislike. The CRM itself is still young and for the price I believe users get a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great intro CRM for those in sales. It's great for follow ups and they are great with Integrations and helping with add ins to fit your companies needs. Can't say enough great things about their support team.

Follow Ups - Because I'm in sales and it's always about feeding the funnel, it's easy to get lost in what you are currently doing and what needs to be done and who needs to be followed up with. Propeller continues adding new features allowing the the tool to grow as I do.

Contributing Writer

"Perfect CRM for Our Growing Agency"

What do you like best?

Seamless Gmail and CRM integration. I can log leads, update opportunities, and send emails all from one screen. There's literally no data entry. I just open an email, click "Create Opportunity" and it's added to my pipeline.

As a business owner, I have about 13 billion things on my plate and no real dedicated time for updating a CRM or logging calls/emails. Propeller does it all, seamlessly. Keeps our team organized with just a few seconds of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. It has all of the features of any other CRM, but the experience is a 10X improvement over other solutions. Could possibly improve the reporting functionality, but I think they are already making improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the Chrome extension. It's a complete gamechanger. Having a fully functional CRM sitting right in your inbox makes you feel like some kind of sales hacker.

Would DEFINITELY recommend for growing companies. We recently added on 2 new users and it's been a lifesaver in terms of organization, management, and tracking the pipeline.

Managing a fast-moving sales pipeline with 100% efficiency. We never miss logging opportunities, we don't have to set aside time every week to update the CRM. Just log it right from Gmail.

Our business has grown 2X in the last 3 months, and I would attribute that largely to our improved efficiency and organization from using Propeller.

E

"Probably the best of the lot and faster than the others"

What do you like best?

Extensive usage of other CRM's has made the following very important. Intuitive and easy to use, but still feature rich. Fast loading (critically important). Best Gmail integration I have experienced (emails are in CRM in real time, giving consolidated view of all correspondence. Easy and efficient campaigns management. Founder and support is accessible and open to ideas. !!

What do you dislike?

Moving between records takes 3 clicks. It should be 1. Would like the lead process to be available to contacts. Need tags to be sortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Propeller may be a young entrant in this market, they have a solid and intuitive product that makes life easier and I am led to understand that the future roadmap could make it a strong challenger. Its better than most out there.

Provided more efficient way of communicating and tracking prospects and client interactions.

VP of Partnerships

"PropellerCRM helped us to scale our sales process 10X"

What do you like best?

I like that it's really light and easy to use but it still gives me a numerous way's how I can scale my sales process. Follow ups are super easy and fast, campaigns are effective and Chrome plugin is the best way how I can do things with it quickly. We are also using it for hiring the candidates so it is the tool that can be used in multiple ways. Also onboarding with the existing team that we have was really really fast. We have over 4 sales development representatives and on the hiring side we work with over 5 freelancers that are in charge of sourcing and vetting process and everything was just seamless.

What do you dislike?

There is not really a thing we would dislike, the only thing that we miss is a Safari plugin since we use mainly Safari but this is not a Propeller but MacOS limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it, it will scale together with you.

CRM

Lead generation

Email tracking

"Super simple and powerful CRM solution."

What do you like best?

The interface and usability is simple and minimalist. Even with very little context about the software to begin with, a user can pretty much figure out how to master 80% it's functions in the first few minutes of use. It's the easiest CRM I've used to date.

What do you dislike?

No dedicated mobile app yet, but I've heard it's coming. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A lot of CRMs are cheap to start, but then do stupid things to charge you more--like charging you by number of contacts (list limits). Propeller is a GREAT deal.

We're using Propeller CRM to organize fundraising efforts across our team. For our fund, we are tracking activities across several hundred prospective investors, with 5 team members currently contributing. Propeller is our central nervous system for organizing all our contacts and tasks into one place. It save us time and builds great transparency.

AC

"No better email tool for small business"

What do you like best?

Informal emails are far more likely to get opened than marketing/sales ones. Propeller works tightly with gmail and helps me be personal to my whole list, plus stay in touch actively -- even though I have set it all up in advance. Great customer service too!

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for a year and it gets better every day... nothing negative to add here. I wish some of the filters were better, but they keep addressing it and always have a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. Cheaper and easier to use than most of the bigger ones out there.

I can email and reach a large, categorized and targeted list. It has helped me sell better and continue to build better and better lists and emails over time.

Sales Development

"Great CRM for early-stage companies"

What do you like best?

I like the level of customization Propeller offers-- you can easily keep things clean and tidy. The gmail integration is stellar as well. It integrates templates directly to your email drafts so you can easily fill in the blanks with lead information. The campaigns are amazing as well because they run through your gmail account and look very custom-tailored for each person on the list. I also love how you can tag deals, leads, contacts, etc. For example, it's amazing to be able to just "tag" a lead with a custom feature that they want so when we are gearing up to release the feature I can easily email the correct people about the release. It's so easy to edit data, too! Your lists can turn into what feels like a spreadsheet and you can quickly modify leads at a glance.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful to see more data at a glance, such as the campaign performance on the campaign list (for comparison) instead of having to go into each campaign to see the performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is an all-around machine. As the only sales person at an early stage company this product is helping me get our company to our revenue goals in an organized way. If you want to change something-- you can easily do it without needing to feel like a pro at the tool. It's very straight forward and Eric is very helpful when questions pop up.

I am the renaissance rep at my company so this tool is helping us get off the ground and start closing deals. I've used Salesforce CRM and Hubspot CRM-- both were very robust and I always needed someone else's help with setting up fields or pulling data. With propeller I can do it all by myself without feeling like I need to pull in a third party or wait on someone to get back to me.

Committee Member
Internet

"Propeller CRM is an Excellent Selection"

What do you like best?

Propeller CRM is very intuitive, and very powerful, we have tens of thousands of target trucking carriers in the system, and it works fine. Service from them is responsive and strong. Easy back up too, Great product. Far better value than other CRMs

What do you dislike?

I need to have internet access to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have to try Propeller

We use Propeller to manage the recruiting of tens of thousands trucking carriers and our hundreds of 3PLs prospective clients.

"Ease of use and logical organization"

What do you like best?

Integration of google apps and the site's smooth interface. The site would allow for easy on-boarding of new salespeople.

What do you dislike?

I have not found something I dislike. I've asked for an extension so that calls could be made directly from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up, the site and customer service are great!

Onboarding new salespeople is a breeze. Uploading lists and keeping track of leads has improved as well.

"Easy and powerful CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Ability to onboard new users and get them up is super quick. The user interface is very clean and compliments my team's sales efforts with Gmail efficiently.

What do you dislike?

It does everything I need at the stage my company is in.

The sales team loves Propeller. We use this for our SDR and AE outbound initiatives and find it valuable to track all sales metrics and conversion. Email tracking comes in handy on knowing when to follow up with prospects.

"Running time"

What do you like best?

The overall look is good. Colour scheme is good.

What do you dislike?

Performance is very slow. It run slow on i7 processor.

They should enhance performance

Propeller CRM Pricing

Annual Plan
Monthly Plan

Propeller CRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for Propeller CRM?

Propeller CRM Categories on G2