ProPay

ProPay provides simple, secure and affordable payment solutions for organizations ranging from small, home-based entrepreneurships to multi-billion-dollar enterprises requiring complex payment solutions. ProPay's ProtectPay platform provides software integrators, payment facilitators and SaaS providers with all the tools necessary to easily implement payments processing.

Work for ProPay?

Learning about ProPay?

ProPay Reviews

Showing 3 ProPay reviews
ProPay review by Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.

"ProPay's pros and cons"

What do you like best?

It is convenient because it is compatible with my Mary Kay web page. It integrates so my customers can use credit cares on my website.

What do you dislike?

The monies are sometimes not available as quickly as I think they should be. Customer support is not always available on the weekends. There have been glitches during which time I cannot see transactions the same day as they occur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The rates are not the best, but it is required through MAry Kay to use it if I want it to integrate with my web page and accept credit card transactons there.

I am able to run credit cards including American Express if I wish. The funds are readily available if I use the Mary Kay website.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ProPay
ProPay review by Marina A.
Marina A.

"Easy to use but 1 change would make it awesome"

What do you like best?

I love that you can set your preferences across different categories like tax rate, signature requirements etc and most of the features from the website are available in the app

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I have to log into the website to save cards..... I thought there was an option to do this in the app before but it’s something they should make available

Not only can I talk payments on the spot, but it also links with my online website for orders, funds can be ready the next day on my card and I can even send money to my colleagues from the app as well

What Enterprise Payment solution do you use?

ProPay review by User

"ProPay for Mary Kay"

What do you like best?

Ease of processing credit cards, ability to take payments using only my phone, ease of use, it is very quick and convenient

What do you dislike?

It restarts when I switch between apps on my phone

Solved receiving payments just by using my phone. And transferring money

There are not enough reviews of ProPay for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Nvoicepay Logo
Nvoicepay
Nvoicepay is a software that automates supplier payments for accounts payable. Our solution enables customers to pay all suppliers in a single electronic workflow, without ever touching payment data.
Bottomline Technologies Logo
Bottomline Technologies
3.5
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) provides cloud-based payment, invoice and banking solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world.
ConnectPay Logo
ConnectPay
5.0
ConnectPay is an integrated payables system that lets you conusers nect data from multiple financial systems into a single platform to securely pay vendors, suppliers or individuals with a single payment file. Connect bank accounts and invoice data from multiple divisions, regional offices and subsidiaries to centrally make payments across all modes—including virtual credit card, check, ACH or wire.
CSI Paysystems Logo
CSI Paysystems
5.0
CSI Paysystems provides payment solutions while building an elite crew of AP-certified payments experts, software developers, relationship managers, and integration specialists.
Paymetric, Inc. Logo
Paymetric, Inc.
Paymetric offers: integrated payment processing and secure solutions.
Payline Logo
Payline
Payline is a payments solutions provider
PayStand Logo
PayStand
Modern online payments & checkout. Stop paying transaction fees. Accept multiple payment methods: credit cards, echeck, and ecash/bitcoin at 0%.
Remitr International Money Transfer Logo
Remitr International Money Transfer
REMITR is your cost-effective & instant money transfer service for sending money abroad to over 150 countries.
AQURIT Logo
AQURIT
We took our flagship AQURIT™ product and rebuilt it for Windows 7 and beyond.
Universal Payments Logo
Universal Payments
Universal Payments helps innovate and thrive by combining payment capabilities in new and different ways while maintaining the performance, security and scalability. Through comprehensive suite of software and SaaS-based solutions, ACI UP delivers real-time, any-to-any payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience.

Learning about ProPay?

* We monitor all ProPay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.