Priority Matrix Reviews & Product Details

What is Priority Matrix?

Priority Matrix a prioritization and delegation tool based on the Eisenhower Method of time management. By dividing tasks into the following four categories, managers and team members can make sure they focus on what's most important. -Critical and Urgent -Critical and Not Urgent -Not Critical and Urgent -Not Critical and Not Urgent Priority Matrix provides visibility into collaborative projects, so teams can keep track of the moving parts of team initiatives. Priority Matrix also allows individuals to manage their own responsibilities. This results in one centralized place where both individual and collaborative work is taken care of. For team members, this means they always know where to start in the morning, and where they left off the night before. For managers, it means easy-to-access progress tracking, project insights, and employee accountability. Priority Matrix also provides: -Email integration -Calendar integration -Shared and private projects -Gantt charts -Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports on project and team member status

Priority Matrix Screenshots

Priority Matrix Reviews

1-27 of 27 total Priority Matrix reviews
Business Analysis / Project Manager
(Myself Only)

"Great Eisenhower Matrix implementation"

What do you like best?

Seamless syncing across platforms, calendar integration, master lists and filters across projects.

Support is fantastic - one on one training included and all queries actioned promptly. Staff willing to help with integrations, API's and ways to fit the tool into existing workflows and frameworks.

What do you dislike?

Some features reserved for the business version which is marketed at teams and company collaboration. Would be nice to see a fully featured "stand alone" version offered as a subscription option

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work with Eisenhower Matrix's and understand the quadrant approach, this is by far the best tool on the market for this framework. If you're not familiar with Eisenhower Matrix's, read the Stephen Covey international best seller - "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and take your time and task management to the next level !

Represents work by importance and urgency across all projects rather than just mindless task lists. Keeps projects and related tasks and notes together in the project, but allows a higher level view of all important tasks. Scheduling and calendar integration encourages progress to get on with the important tasks

Senior Consultant | MBB
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great way to manage tasks and projects for clients involved with business excellence"

What do you like best?

Using Priority Matrix has allowed me to be more productive and get the right things done on time! I specifically like the customization and flexibility offered by PM. Since I work with a diverse group of clients many have adopted a similar approach and have their own categories of prioritization - PM allows me to adopt a client's method with ease adding a customer-centric approach to my work.

What do you dislike?

I am a relatively new user to PM, so I do not have any strong dislikes. As I begin to fully leverage the capabilities I expect to find opportunities for improvement. Based on my interactions with the PM team I'm confident they will listen and carefully determine improvements that will best suit users.

The ability to have multiple users to add actions/ideas provides me with a great tool that enables visibility and transparency of tasks that are critical to getting the right things done and successfully complete a project. The ease of access and multiple platform architecture provides a "no excuse" approach to ensure usage and accountability.

Owner, Managing Partner

"Priority Matrix has been an "amazing platform" for me my team and my business"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to effortlessly email amazingly detailed reports that are well prioritized to my clients and other relevant stakeholders. Keeps all our initiatives and business objectives well align with our business goals. (Note: My Screenshots only shows the "UnArchived Projects" I can share to protect my clients privacy)

What do you dislike?

I do wish it was a little cheaper to add members

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. They offer a trial, so you can give it a test run and see if it's a good fit for you and your business.

Priority matrix solves many of my companies unique, random and ever-changing business communication challenges which range from C level to lower-level staff and employee communication management to executing strategical and tactical timelines. It's helped us quickly separate the "doers from the "procrastinators" while identifying leadership abilities in those that are effective and get results.

Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
(Myself Only)

"A perfect application for bringing productivity strategies to life"

What do you like best?

I am able to customize the user experience to match precisely what I want for being organized and productive. I don't need to accept someone else's versions of what strategies to use. And I am able to use it seamlessly between my phone and pc, always synchronized.

What do you dislike?

The developers are continuously adding features and frequently releasing updates. It's not really fair to criticize this, but I think the application is perfect for me as is, yet I'm always worried I might be missing a new feature that could help...

I am a consultant, and it is extremely easy for me to track and prioritize things according to individual clients, as well as my personal needs.

Partner
(Myself Only)

"Support Has Always Followed Up and Been Professional"

What do you like best?

The program is a serious/professional to do / project list that works well on your phone.

Appfluence continues to invest in improvements for Priority Matrix, I have been with them I think 6+ years

Also works well with Stephen Covey's 7 habits of highly effective people

What do you dislike?

After writing a task on the iphone app. it takes to clicks of done to get back out, complete

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is simple but sophisticated, it has it's own personality like most software does

For business, This is my to do list which I can keep prioritized

For home, I use for buying stuff, personal health, gifts for others, stuff around the house

"Consistently exceed my expectations"

What do you like best?

I have been using Appfluence Priority Matrix (PM) for over four years now and my expectations have been consistently exceeded – Besides PM’s core functionality, the product has matured and kept up with its current and new customer expectations, for example:

- the interface has been redesigned to appeal to a modern audience,

- the number of supported platforms (i.e. web, IOS, Windows, Android etc.) is equal if not more than most other software vendors,

- they have listened to their customers and integrated the product with Outlook 365 and the ability to use Office365 to login

WELL DONE GUYS!!!

I wish Appfluence all the success they deserve.

Regards,

Donovan

What do you dislike?

No dislikes - I only suggest that Appfluence continue to listen to their customers and remember that the modern customer is a lot more sophisticated than 5 years ago, and a product life cycle is incredibly short in 2019 - listen and respond quickly including product platforms, user interface, product integration and billing model (monthly subscription model is becoming the flavour of the month by all including Appel, Microsoft, Adobe etc.)

- the interface has been redesigned to appeal to a modern audience,

Prioritising work and home to maintain the balance and get the most out of my spare time

Voiceover Artist
Broadcast Media
(Myself Only)

"Finally A project manager that does EVERYTHING!"

What do you like best?

I love the format of this project manager and the fact that you can do reports and switch the way in which you can see what needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the some elements of the UI could be sweetened up and a little automation of tasks wouldn't go amiss, but all in all Priority Matrix is probably the final destination in my search for an effective project manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It ticks all the boxes for those that find task tracking and completion difficult.

It helps me take in, store and process daily tasks which can be diarised so noting needs to be late or completely missed.

"Priority Matrix Keeps you Focused!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Priority Matrix is how you can see everything you need to in one screenshot and how it is then prioritized. Anyone can make a to-do app that creates a list but Priority Matrix gives you the flexibility to create a to-do that is tiered with expectations and makes projects! The integrations into Google are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that impacts me and the team on a negative level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to stay focused and help others do the same you need Priority Matrix!

This product helps you never lose sight of tasks and projects. If you are in charge of a team, it helps you easily separate out what you need to do and then what others need to do.

CORE Training Coordinator ("West Coast Regional Training Director")

"Priority Matrix is a quality tool for curating my most important ideas and projects"

What do you like best?

I like the different matrix offerings, especially the ability to colorize and design my own

What do you dislike?

My non-profit understandably isn't persuading or funding me to utilize it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to compartmentalize or "firewall" your most important projects and ideas

I use it to plan out seasons of work, I use it to list 12 weeks of work at a time in the top left box + weekly themes/goals/objectives + use the other boxes for priorities and idea parking lots

Website Department Head

"Easy Organization Tool "

What do you like best?

It works right along with G-suite so you can have a to do list constantly running as you open your emails! It makes it easy to keep track of action items!

What do you dislike?

The "quadrants" can be named but when you are creating a task it seems like you have to remember which quadrant is which because in the side bar next to google you can't see the customized names for your quadrants they still are listed as "Quadrant 1" "Quadrant 2" etc.

Task management and email management

Office Manager
Events Services

"Priority Matrix is a to-do list on steroids for managing projects"

What do you like best?

The ability to involve a whole group in a project or just one individual, keeping everyone on the same page with communication within the app is extremely helpful as well. Weekly and sometimes daily reminders of tasks that need to be accomplished makes planning your day much easier. Being able to communicate needs with staff is also really good, there is no need to try to get a memo or message to them, or wait until they come back from lunch or a meeting. You put it in your Priority Matrix, assign that person, and they have it; and PM will follow-up for you too.

What do you dislike?

It has the ability to track Effort, but not exact times, it would be nice on some projects if time could be a bit more accurate instead of 1-2 hours, 1/2 day, etc. Would be easier, I think, to track progress and amount of time it takes to complete a task for better future planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very handy tool, our projects are not huge and we are a small business, so to me the price seems a little too much for what the software does, for us.

Interoffice communication on projects in one single platform. Much easier than sending emails, texts, instant messages, etc. The information that you need is right there in one spot. It also helps in delegating tasks, making the old "I thought you were going to do it" response to a missed deadline a thing of the past.

UR
(Myself Only)

"Getting my brain aligned :-)"

What do you like best?

Priority Matrix is visual and easy -- with a Master List! Based on a 4-square matrix for projects, i can either focus in on a specific work area or, like most of my days, bounce between projects easily due to the Master List.

What do you dislike?

Windows based rather than web-based, but it synchs and is available across all devices. So I end up with what I need where I need it. Would just prefer a web-based solution to remove the need to install on hard drives when i'm using my laptop.

I run multiple projects and support issues -- this keeps me from forgetting things and helps me do the deep dives where i need to in a visual matrix format - i.e. not just a list... Because it drives an immediate decision of prioritizing, it forces the (for me) hardest part in small chunks so that I know confidently what to work on next rather than getting lost amid a too-huge to-do list.

Teacher

"I Had to Purchase It - It's That Good!"

What do you like best?

I can design my own headings for my matrices, and can use it on my android phone and sync with my laptops. Then, I can share items straight into my google calendar!

What do you dislike?

It's very expensive for my personal use as a school teacher.

Planning as a school teacher. It syncs across platforms and I can then share items to google calendar.

Small Business IT Specialist
Computer Networking
(Myself Only)

"Best organizational app out there!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can sync all my devices to the same todo list but the most impressive feature is that it. An automatically sync with the reminders you’ve created through Siri!

What do you dislike?

Really the only con is that it is more expensive than other apps.

I run a solo business and I use this app to keep me organized on both the business and personal sides. I think anyone that works with a group of people will appreciate even more than I do!

Attorney at Law

"Helps to organise business and ... life"

What do you like best?

easy to use and multi-plattform time management tool

What do you dislike?

that it shows that I am getting more jobs to do that I can actually handle ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - use it - love it

easy to use time management tool

Volunteer & Community Resources Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management

"2 jobs, 10 projects & volunteerism "

What do you like best?

I love that one can create multiple plonects and the priorities can be diliniated and viewed as a while. Mapping my workflow.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out how to set up annual priorities.

I'm solving multiple project s that have overlapping priorities.

UN

"Very effective but unnecessary "

What do you like best?

I appreciated how easily the software organized my tasks by importance and urgency. The color-coded 2x2 chart displaying the categorized tasks is both easy to understand and stressfree. The software's ability to accommodate teamwork by tracking multiple people' responsibilities and completion of tasks also helped to hold the whole team accountable.

What do you dislike?

While the software is effective, the effect could be achieved by a simple worksheet. Additionally, layout is very simple and not engaging.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the free trial before buying

Priority matrix took the stress out of managing and completing work and home tasks. By determining whether tasks were urgent, important or both, I was able to more effectively use my time in order to be more productive and be able to meet unexpected deadlines.

Partner

"Good software to management tasks and multiples projects "

What do you like best?

Methodology of matrix use .

Platform on cloud.

Good mobile app.

What do you dislike?

price, little expensive for small companies .

task management and priority tasks .

Senior Corporate Trainer
Hospitality

"Perfect tool for EAs & PAs"

What do you like best?

I loved the ability to move tasks in the 4 squares, which gives a perfect view on what to focus first and what can wait. Possibility to add an executive or team members to keep live track of progress is super halpful!

What do you dislike?

I haven´t stumbled upon anything yet I could raise

A need of live feedback, progress tracking and distinguishing between priorities

"Super reminder and prioritization tool"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and the phone/desktop synch capabilities I can update on my phone between meetings and on the train, and it’s all there when I log into my computer again.

The gantt feature is great for keeping my team up to date

What do you dislike?

The rest of my team don’t use it :) that’s all.

Keeping track of many small projects with a variety of stakeholders and vendors

"Priority Matrix Super app but expensive"

What do you like best?

very easy to use, reliable, just use your intuition and voila succes garantied

What do you dislike?

wanted to bring structure into the study habbits of one of my ADHD students, but the price is too high.

it's a pitty, because it worked out during the trail version very well. No budget to help him.........

Recommendations to others considering the product:

perfect app to structure the study habbits of studens and puppils

structure for my ADHD student

"AWESOME - BUY IT"

What do you like best?

ability to clearly breakdown all the "stuff" into it's proper place so I can focus on each project and it's tasks without getting distracted

What do you dislike?

a bit hard to learn, but watch those tips! :)

too much stuff on a giant whiteboard = now organized and in their proper place and can share with team....

CEO and Creative Director

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of organization. I love the quadrants and the ability to adjust them to fit my particular project

What do you dislike?

They don't really have an online version like Slack. Also, I would like for it to integrate with more apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. It's a project management tool that has some great strengths.

Project and task management

"Tools for keeping focused"

What do you like best?

I really like the 4 quadrant way of looking at the urgency of projects and tasks

What do you dislike?

I am horrible with spelling and there is no spell - check - not a deal killer.

This app is my go to for ideas projects and keeping track of needed tasks.

Fixed Operations Manager
Automotive

"Great concept for task management"

What do you like best?

The ability to prioritize my day without wasting time on things that will not benefit me the most or are not as urgent

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome and clunky for anything other than the Eisenhower matrix listing

My day is more accomplished and I just get more done that matters

Sr Project Manager / Estimator
Construction

"Priority Matrix "

What do you like best?

This is a digital of prioritizing your tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike if using this type of prioritizing software.

It works with EOS when finding out your like dislikes.

"Excellent one sheet time/task tracker "

What do you like best?

I like the one page, 4 quadrant simplicity of noting and tracking activities + deadlines

What do you dislike?

I didn't have time to check out all of the features Priority Matrix offered.

Able to print one sheet and look at specifics needed in meetings, one-on-one's, and organization management. It is neatly organized and you can customize quadrants.

Priority Matrix Pricing

Priority Matrix Features

• Task Creation and Assignment
  • Due Dates
  • Task Prioritization
  • To-Do Lists
  • Collaborative Project Planning
  • Comments

Priority Matrix User Ratings

9.2
9.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Project Management Category
Do you work for Priority Matrix?

Priority Matrix Categories on G2