Planted

Planted is a mobile and online recruitment platform designed to match recent graduates with non-technical roles at high-growth companies.

Work for Planted?

Learning about Planted?

Planted Reviews

Ask Planted a Question
Showing 2 Planted reviews
Planted review by Amy T.
Amy T.

"I found my best candidates w/ Planted and saved myself time and money"

What do you like best?

I like getting a curated list of applicants that are the best match for the role.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. It was so easy and helped me find the best candidates very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no harm in trying. You only pay if you match and hire one of the candidates. Posting a job takes a couple of minutes, so just do it.

I manage an SDR team, so I always have to be recruiting. I've found that recruiters demand more of my time than they save and they don't screen candidates enough, then they charge you 20%. Planted curates a list of the best matching candidates for your role, and they don't need to have constant feedback calls. So you end up with better matches, faster, and for less money than a recruiter.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Planted
Planted review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Clean, useful app"

What do you like best?

UX, interface, appearance!, ease of use...pretty much this app is a slam dunk.

What do you dislike?

Hardly anything, to be frank! I have not encountered one bug or roadblock at all when using this app.

Sourcing and reviewing job opportunities across the country. Considering the additional applicant screening questions.

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Planted for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Entelo Logo
Entelo
Entelo is a search engine for recruiters, giving you access to rich social data. See data aggregated from sources across the web, giving a holistic view of candidates
Hiretual Logo
Hiretual
4.8
Source at 10x the speed with assisted boolean search on 30+ platforms, robust contact finding, and 24/7 AI sourcing. Quickly find the right fit with thorough candidate profiles and analytics based on data gathered from across the web.
Fountain Logo
Fountain
Fountain uses automation, machine learning, and customizable workflows to hire large hourly workforces in half the time.
Dice Logo
Dice
Dice is recruitment engine that connect tech talent with job opportunities around the world it allow professionals in technology-from software engineers to project managers and mobile developers-we surface opportunities and ignite careers and employers facilitate connections with tech professionals by combining a rich database of resumes with social recruiting tool Open Web, which uncovers passive candidates, accelerates hiring, and delivers the best talent to organizations
Indeed Resume Logo
Indeed Resume
Search millions of resumes across your industry and location.
Piazza Logo
Piazza
Save time and help students learn using the power of community.
CareerBuilder Recruitment Edge Logo
CareerBuilder Recruitment Edge
3.9
Recruitment Edge uses industry leading technology to search online professional hubs, social networks and our own resume database to uncover hidden gems traditional search techniques miss. As a result, you find candidates with the skills you need quickly and easily.
Allyo | The End-to-End AI Recruiter Logo
Allyo | The End-to-End AI Recruiter
3.6
AllyO uses conversational AI to help you find more qualified candidates, automate recruiting processes, and receive actionable insights
Indeed Mobile Recruiting Logo
Indeed Mobile Recruiting
Reach mobile applicants on Indeed
My Ally Logo
My Ally
My Ally's AI Assistant manages Recruiting Coordination for your team resulting in improved efficiency and an enhanced candidate experience.

Learning about Planted?

* We monitor all Planted reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.