Background: I'm a freelance web developer who often works with companies looking to also use some kind of email marketing client, SEO, etc. I recommend Pinpointe to every single one of my clients. It's an easy-to-use application, the support team and development team are very responsive and helpful, and it hits all the right notes for managing contacts and sending marketing emails en masse.
- Like I said, clean, easy to use UI (little outdated, but they are rolling out a new look slowly)
- Thorough statistics gathering and reporting
- Support is quick, usually responding in < 1 hour. When a problem really turns out to be a bug, they've put me in direct contact with development to fix it or find a temporary workaround
- Deliverability of emails are better than other systems I've tested (the emails get sent and arrive when I plan, and look just like I designed them in the system)
- Lots of email tools - split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker
- Free training sessions and direct one-on-one onboarding with the owner
- Offers an Enterprise edition (several clients of mine specifically needed this) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.