1. Enterprise-grade IAM solution with on-premise and cloud offerings as IDCS and it is well suited for large scale implementations.
2. Capability to handle large volume traffic especially with high concurrency
3. Concept of Human workflows involves development using Oracle SOA which is again an Oracle FMW product so good performance is achieved in the integration with OAM/OIM.
4. User provisioning & reconciliation is pretty much smooth.
5. Customization support to an existing process is through Web Service connectors that make it much easier to integrate with external systems
6. Being an Oracle FMW product, it has the well-versed capability to get integrated with any other Oracle FMW product viz. Oracle WebCenter Portal, content/capture, Oracle BPM, Oracle SOA, Oracle MFT etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.