Octorate

3.9

Octorate offers an all-in-one hotel software suite with PMS, channel manager and booking engine.

Work for Octorate?

Learning about Octorate?

Octorate Reviews

Showing 11 Octorate reviews
Octorate review by Chad L.
Chad L.

"Really good for hospitality"

What do you like best?

I have found sub-leasing very easy through this. Especially for visitors mid-semester, it is easier to connect with them through this. I also like the google ads feature integrated into this software so that it is easier to give away the place. The starting price for new users is very reasonable and affordable, too.

What do you dislike?

I have tried using this on my phone and it didn't work out too well for me. It works perfectly on my Macbook though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good place to advertise your place, especially through google ads to attract more clients. Other social media or AirBnB cannot provide this amazing feature which is great.

I have used this for helping incoming freshmen as well as some occasional guests for conferences at USF. I have also used this to find accommodation for myself, and have found its help for advertising great. Also, the cloud deployment helps in keeping a good track of the previous listings.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Octorate
Octorate review by Madison C.
Madison C.

"Helpful for reaching out to so many prospects!"

What do you like best?

We have been looking for a new workspace particularly for our research team separately and Octorate helped us in reaching out to so many prospects. You can easily create google ads or campaigns stating exactly what you want, and it is all free! It has great tracking features as well which can help you keep a track of the campaigns you generated, and needed help with.

What do you dislike?

The ads are still not easily available for other people to view. For that, we've had to pay other advertising companies as well, to just get the word up there. It would've been great if there was a way to boost the chances of people viewing your ad through this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Octorate is a great place to look for and sell rental spaces or property, because of its helpful ads which can be posted online.

UTeach has distributed individual users accounts of this so that we (especially marketing team) can reach out to more prospects to get the additional renting space that we needed. This has been easy to manage and I think definitely improved the options we had, with potential prospects.

What Channel Management solution do you use?

Octorate review by Samantha O.
Samantha O.

"Good for bringing technologies together"

What do you like best?

It is very fast and effective. I particularly love that this has helped in bringing a lot of our departments together because we had a very scattered layout for an overall class management system. It's very easy to set up and keep track of the progress. Also works great on all our platforms

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike to be honest! I have enjoyed using all of its functionalities. if I have to pinpoint something, I would say that the pricing structure is not very friendly considering that it is after all very new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot if you are looking for an easy way to optimize your marketing means.

We have used it to maintain documents between different departments in the advising board and education board. It has a good facility management system which helps in making the marketing and campaigning easy.

Octorate review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great Channel Manager"

What do you like best?

It has a very flexible extranet and has a very user friendly cloud based interface. I love it as a booking engine because it provides good statistics of all the company's investments, and has helped us greatly with international meetings and conferences when it comes to accommodating people.

What do you dislike?

If you're looking for a system for huge hotels and very specific amenities, I do not think this is the right place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great channel manager and if that is what you are looking for, this is the perfect software to use!

Our company has often used Octorate for managing meetings to generate new issues for monthly publishing works. It certainly has made our search options very easy and clear to find, and for that this is a great tool!

Octorate review by Irina H.
Irina H.

"Review for Octorate"

What do you like best?

Our department newly came across this, and absolutely loves how each management of accommodation is for the members for international marketing and business purposes. I love how easy it is to manage pricing, availability and customizing the rooms that you want to book using this.

What do you dislike?

Not a very popular software for the education side of things, and I believe it definitely needs to be given more limelight as it actually greatly helps to manage internationalism between institutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been a smooth ride using Octorate so far. I would recommend using this for hotel/room management.

We have used it to manage accommodation for international conferences, exchange students, and just connect with others. It has been very helpful and I enjoy using it.

Octorate review by User in Internet

"All advetizing at one place"

What do you like best?

I'm working on my car-pooling startup right now. One of the biggest challenges is advertising my apps and services. I hated paying individually for services like google ads, facebook ads etc.

It can become really painfull to update every single one of them. So i decided to sign up for octorate. It gave me a single platform to manage all major advertising services. I love that i got a website as a part of my account. I use that website to post updates about my startup which keeps the investors happy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I do have to visit my ad companies individually because nothing beats tools like google analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Octorate offers a unified solution to managing several advertising platforms. With its dashboard you can track how you're doing on every single platform and what needs improvement. Octorate's free website also helps you provide your users or customers a way to know you & your business better.

We primarily use Octorate for advertising, analysis and user outreach. We also use the website that octorate offers as a secondary website specially for our investors.

Octorate review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Rented my Farmhouse with Octorate"

What do you like best?

I used Octorate when I was searching for tenants for my farmhouse. I can't use my farmhouse most of the year because of my job, so I decided to put it up for renting on Octorate. Octorate helped me put up ads everywhere, even google ads. I have since found tenants every year and I make extra money on the side. Octorate also helped me set up a website to advertize photos of my property.

What do you dislike?

I think Octorate should charge on a more per click basis instead of a monthly contract. Octorate can be a bit expensive when you don't really need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to advertise something such as a property, a product etc. from a single platform that supports nearly every service out there, Octorate is for you. Octorate also helps you set up a website for your listing.

I'm using Octorate to rent my farmhouse that I don't get to use most of the year. So, I use octorate for advertising, renting and generting revenue in the form of rent.

Octorate review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Octorate Review!"

What do you like best?

I love Octorate's customer service. They are really prompt at getting back to us whenever we need assistance with our website or our posts. Their dashboard gives us a great summary of all our postings on the different platforms and helps us single out the ones that need improvement or those that are not generating enough revenue.

What do you dislike?

We are still exploring Octorate so I can't say what all I dislike right now. I wish there was a way to edit the free website's code ourselves instead of just relying upon Octorate's website generator to create the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Octorate offers a variety of services including creating your own website, integration of payment management services and in all a single platform to manage multiple advertising platforms from a single point.

Octorate helps us save time and money because we don't have to post explicitly to every single advertising platform out there and we can simply upload our posts from a single spot. Also the free product website is a huge plus.

Octorate review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Listing my BnB everywhere"

What do you like best?

I've been trying to advertise my apartment as a BnB for a long time and Octorate solved my problem. I don't have to spend money on individually paying for services like google ads and airBnB.com anymore. Octorate helped me set up a website and created a single dashboard where I can manage all my listings on multiple platforms at once.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike. I'm still exploring all that Octorate has to offer and I'll update my review later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to monetize using your ads on multiple platforms, it gets really frustating very fast. Octorate makes it extremely user friendly and easy to manage multiple platforms using their dashboard. Try to make the best out of their 14 day trial to see if Octorate is a good fit.

I'm using Octorate to rent out my BnB and to advertise for it. I've been generating more revenue since I signed up for Octorate.

Octorate review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Logiciel compliqué et pas très adapté aux gestionnaires de locations saisonnières"

What do you like best?

pas grand chose par rapport à un autre channel manager. Il fait son travail de synchronization des prix et dispo

What do you dislike?

Pas très ergonomique et site web de réservation pas du tout efficace pour les gestionnaires de locations saisonnières. Ne fonctionne pas avec homelidays.

synchronisation des tarifs et disponibilités

Octorate review by User in Internet

"Octorate is Okay! "

What do you like best?

Quality Pricing

Great Customer Service for any issues you may come across.

What do you dislike?

The system isn’t built for larger businesses.

It allows you to verify credit cards in real time and you’re able to manage all operations from one operating system.

Learning about Octorate?

* We monitor all Octorate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.