NetSupport School Reviews & Product Details

NetSupport School Overview

What is NetSupport School?

Working across all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of dedicated assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to ensure they can leverage the very best from their ICT equipment.

NetSupport School Details

NetSupport Limited
1989
Market Deeping, United Kingdom
@NetSupportGroup

NetSupport School Screenshots

NetSupport School Reviews

Showing 13 NetSupport School reviews
Already have NetSupport School?
UP
What do you like best?

It allows me to capture a student’s screen if they are cheating/violating policy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It rarely works on all student’s computers. About half of the computers in a given class would not consistently work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can avoid this product altogether by implementing Chromebooks and Google Classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Catching cheating students is easier, but the web/app blocks are not reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The ease of being able to monitor students effortlessly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my computers disappear and I have to add them back Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Students know I can see their screens,so they are focused most of the class period. I can turn on off the internet when it is necessary. I can take screenshots of off task behavior and save for my records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that I can capture the screens when I am conducting a lecture or direct instruction. I also use this to model actions on individual screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when we want to use netsupport the program takes too long to load and seems "clunky". Sometimes the students complain that their program is too slow. This might be due to other issues on our network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like this program for school setting; students are aware of the use and likely avoid getting off task because they know of the monitoring capability. I also am aware of a situation where the Principal used this to monitor an employee who was making poor decisions and doing work that was not related to his assignment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tim on task, keeping students safe, modeling specific tasks on individual screens, chatting in a private way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Docente Informática
What do you like best?

The ability to control almost all parts of the interface and resources of the student's computer and the ability to distribute large files to many computers. The ability to help students without the need to be right beside then that to the remote control. Support for multi screen desktops is also good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags when I try to show my screen to the class, although I think is a hardware problem, no sure yet. The recollection of file could be better since it does not recollect folder, only files. The test generator is not very good. The games and rewards system is solid but it could be better o it could allow the teachers the options to create on of them own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it, I think is the better option in the market right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed me to have more dynamic classes and better awareness of what students are doing. It has also solve several problems when a mouse or keyboard malfunction since I can 100% control any computer in the classroom. It has given me the proof I need when student cheat on assignments o tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

This is a great tool for us in a classroom environment. We have installed it on teacher computers to monitor and control student lab computers. They're able to launch specific programs on the requested computers as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thankfully there are no issues so far using this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A remote tool for teachers to have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love that I can monitor my students from my desk using NetSupport. I have the ability to block certain websites and mute speakers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can monitor from home and that I must be on the school districts server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to assist students and other adults on campus via the computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easily monitor students screens while they are taking tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Multiple monitor support is difficult, students have 2 and I only see 1 in the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to monitor students or lock screens when we don't want them not paying attention or cheating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I am able to block applications and websites. I am able to lock students' keyboards and mice if needed. I can see what students are all doing all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Net Support does not allow me to block websites on Google Chrome or lock students out of the internet (block internet access) with the Google Chrome web browser for some reason. It works well with internet explorer though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program really helps with classroom management in an educational setting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Net Support has helped me to manage a classroom of students who work on computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Специалист по компьютерам, IT-специалист
What do you like best?

Wake-on-lan, full-management of the student computer, good system of restrictions. file management. Good security and compatibility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some problems when you want reinstall or add another or new student. Have to manage all class again.

Problems with some firewalls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Really nice product to manage your classrooms, students. make your lesson more interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing huge classes from one point, switching on/off, installing some soft or sending files. Making lessons more interesting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

You can use the deploy tool to remotely distribute the packages to classroom PC's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the student PC's are not on the same network (we have several sub-nets), then they cannot be managed the same way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you student PC's are at least similar in set-up for the deployments to work at their optimum level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Classroom management; security, student login and device access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Ability to monitor student use of laptops is a very nice feature. It is also nice to be able to share content to multiple PCs immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No easy way to watch iPad use. It would be nice to have an easy and inexpensive way for a teacher to control mobile devices in a classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Does not apply Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Total control of the classroom. Can lock computers with the click of a mouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always connect to all computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Classroom management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I love being able to show my screen to the whole class Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I am in a training session I don't have to individually visit the students desk. I can just see what they are doing from my screen, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for NetSupport School?

NetSupport School Categories on G2