MyEclipse Reviews & Product Details

What is MyEclipse?

MyEclipse is a robust suite of tools for Java EE, Web, and Mobile development. Comprehensive support for WebSphere, Spring, and dozens of other technologies thoroughly equip your enterprise for all types of cloud_-application development _- an incredible value, for all popular stacks.

MyEclipse Screenshots

MyEclipse Reviews

1-13 of 13 total MyEclipse reviews
ingeniero de animaciones 3D

"Good IDE"

What do you like best?

I like MyEclipse in light of the fact that it really serves more than an IDE, as it is a stage individually for making applications. I use it to make web applications and J2EE programs.

It is helpful for me with regards to creating web applications from the scratch till the sending closes. It consequently convey the task so I simply need to stack it on my web server and my site will be ready for action in a split second.

The best thing I like about it is the auto-culmination highlight utilizing Control + Space gives simple and quick coding. It demonstrates a Popup windows to propose the conceivable decisions to finish an expression, techniques or contentions.

What do you dislike?

Here and there I face the issue with "auto manufacture" highlight where I need to physically tidy up the undertaking to roll out the new improvements powerful in the construct. Rest all is well.

I am utilizing it to construct the venture applications for the customers which requires abnormal state of coding and calculations. It helps in keeping up the organizer pecking order and structure, so I don't have to invest my energy contemplating that.

The best advantage I have seen is the sentence structure auto-finishing because of which I don't have to recall the in-manufactured strategy names of classes and interfaces or waste my time googling it. Since I require a great deal of investigating of code at different lines, the breakpoints include and the variable review ends up being a gigantic preferred standpoint for troubleshooting the stream of code.

Principal Software Engineer

"You will forget eclipse after using MyEclipse"

What do you like best?

I personally use myeclipse spring me version along with myeclipse professional. Having a single tool to perform daily chores is better than having different tools. We use it on daily basis to create

- REST Services

- Write Tests

- Inspect REST Requests

- JS Debugging

Most useful part for me is to scaffold the components in spring. It provides me with a ease of making a new spring project backed with all configuration that is required. It supports all web and application servers natively by providing inbuilt adapters, while developing you never have to worry about development,

What do you dislike?

Despite being auto build enabled, it doesn't build the project sometimes. So I have to build the project again from command prompt sometimes. Otherwise its a cool tool

We are developing a plethora of mobile based ecommerce ecosystems, and using myeclipse after eclipse have reduced our time to market, helping us to quickly develop and ship softwares.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Eclipse is an Opensource ,most feasible for Java development and very powerful IDE ."

What do you like best?

The best part is freeware IDE and support multiple languages and has a large set of libraries which makes our work faster and easier.it is supported some code quality analysis software. support for centralizing code storage management.

What do you dislike?

It is quite a bit heavy and because of this, it took more time to start when performing large enterprise project execution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are working in Java technology .i suggest you use Eclipse because of its performance really good .

I need to find some word were to available in a project so in eclipse it is very easy to find.formating of code also very easy. and I also facing issue to push code on git so eclipse also provides that feature.

Senior Associate Consultant
(10,001+ employees)

"MyEclipse is an excellent IDE for a Java Developer"

What do you like best?

I like MyEclipse because it actually serves more than an IDE, as it is a platform on its own for creating applications. I use it to create web applications and J2EE programs.

It is very handy for me when it comes to developing web applications from the scratch till the deployment ends. It automatically deploy the project so I just need to load it on my web server and my website will be up and running instantly.

The best thing I like about it is the auto-completion feature using Control + Space provides easy and fast coding. It shows a Popup windows to propose the possible choices to complete a phrase, methods or arguments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I face the issue with “auto build” feature where I have to manually clean up the project to make the new changes effective in the build. Rest everything is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend using Eclipse as an IDE because it provides excellent features for your coding and debugging. It doesn’t matter if you are a student or an IT expert, it can be used by everyone for coding.

I am using it to build the enterprise applications for the clients which requires high level of coding and algorithms. It helps in maintaining the folder hierarchy and structure, so I don’t need to spend my time thinking about that.

The most effective benefit I have seen is the syntax auto-completion due to which I don’t need to remember the in-built method names of classes and interfaces or waste my time googling it. Since I require a lot of debugging of code at various lines, the breakpoints feature and the variable inspection proves out to be a huge advantage for debugging the flow of code.

GI

"MyEclipse is awesome to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to Write the REST Api and Jave Code with debugging options.

Spring Framework is quite easy to configure and write configuration.

Even the Market place is quite innovative.

The best thing I talk about it is the auto-completion feature with easy coding.

What do you dislike?

Its quite taking lot of time to get started.

Configuring the Server is quite tedious work.

The console is quite behave strange sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good to use and easy UI Interface

Business problems- Using the MyEclipse,

I am using it to build the business applications for the clients which requires high level of coding. It helps in maintaining the folder hierarchy and structure, so I don’t need to spend my time thinking about that.

I have also used Spring Data with it and its having auto-completing features where i don't need to think about method'name

Recently i am using this Software.

The most effective benefit I have seen is the syntax and method auto-completion due to which I don’t need to remember the in-built method names of methods and interfaces or waste my time in thinking. Since I require a lot of debugging of code at various lines, the breakpoints feature and the variable inspection proves out to be a huge advantage for debugging the flow of code.

Applications Engineer
Semiconductors
(10,001+ employees)

"Functional, gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I use MyEclipse practically everyday. The layout is great, I can customize the screen and text color to what is best for my eyes, and it's pretty intuitive. I also like how it saves my setup and allows for easy team syncing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the pop up suggestions can be a bit bothersome. I haven't sat down with the tool long enough to turn these off (if that option even exists).

We write a lot in Java, so this is a great way to keep everything organized.

G

"MYEclipse the best IDE out there"

What do you like best?

The ease of Use an installation is one the main factors that I love this IDE . Also, the Install from Catalog is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if I have too many applications or pages in an application opened , it can slow down the application.

All projects are currently developed with MyEclipse Blue Edition. Very user friendly and the GUI features are great.

Senior Software Engineer

"from Eclipse to MyEclipse "

What do you like best?

One of the best things MyEclipse has, is the the scaffolding functionality, because it helps you a lot to make one app that works "everywhere"

What do you dislike?

The “auto build” feature has/had an issue that when occurs I have to manually clean up the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is a good development IDE, but try it before buying it.

java and j2ee development for enterprise web applications

"MyEclipse for a Web Application Project Development"

What do you like best?

MyEclipse offers a wide range of pre-installed features and numerous third party plugins integrated with the Eclipse platform that is free. Eclipse is more so for starter programmers who would rather not pay a fee for development activites.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to pay for it with not as many things that can be done for free with Eclipse..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try using the eclipse IDE and invest in MyEclipse if you like it.

I used MyEclipse for enterprise wide automated build operations and was very successful doing the same given its installed plugins / options for maven build, svn repo access and even Rally. Basically developers never would have to leave the IDE.

Student

"Best IDE for Java"

What do you like best?

Well featured IDE with Eclipse store, good plugins available

What do you dislike?

It's pretty heavy, so it takes up more resources

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good IDE to use

Smooth and integrated IDE for development

CI

"MyEclipse is a good tool"

What do you like best?

This has been one of the best development tool I have ever worked on.

What do you dislike?

As this has been one of the good IDE tool used so far, There are certain times when the tool closed automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a nice IDE.

Used this tool in developing applications for multiple clients. This is very fast and efficient.

GF
(10,001+ employees)

"A great all-in-one JavaEE IDE"

What do you like best?

Pre-integrated many frameworks and tools.

What do you dislike?

The Eclipse version is not updated quick enough.

JavaEE application, financial web services. Don't need to go everywhere to download necessary tools.

US

"MyEclipse IDE for Java EE development"

What do you like best?

MyEclipse IDE is very easy to develop using Spring tool. Enhanced development editors.Supports full spec libraries and color themes

What do you dislike?

Its good and easy to develop Java EE applications.

Developed robust multi tier enterprise application.

MyEclipse User Ratings

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Category
Do you work for MyEclipse?