MultiView Reviews & Product Details

What is MultiView?

MultiView, the leader in digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers, connects the B2B world. We build digital publications that bring thousands of trade associations together with millions of their members, spanning nearly every industry. And we deliver digital marketing solutions that connect tens of thousands of B2B companies with millions of their customers at every stage of the buying journey. Over nearly two decades we’ve developed unmatched data and insights about B2B buyers and the deep expertise needed to reach them online. Leveraging this powerful combination of knowledge and experience is how we create the connections that deliver real results for our partners and customers every day.

MultiView Profile Details

MultiView Reviews

1-50 of 56 total MultiView reviews
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Successful 5+ year partnership"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We partnered with MultiView over 5 years ago to manage our online advertising. It has been a great experience working with them.

What do you like best?

Our relationship with Multiview has been very positive since we began partnering with them over 5 years ago. They are responsive to our needs and are proactive in educating us about best practices and new products they are offering. It's been a win-win!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we don't like about working with Multview!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have limited resources and need a strong support system, Multiview can help you out!

Since working with Multiview, we have been able to extend our reach to individuals in the specialty field we are targeting. We have received such positive feedback about the weekly brief that is published. With limited staffing, Multiview has taken the job of online ad sales on as this is something we had talked about doing for several years but didn't have the internal support to initiate and sustain.

Veteran to BSN Project Manager
Higher Education

"Amazing Targeted Campaign for a specific university program"

What do you like best?

I love that Multiview has provided me with a top notch campaign that I do not have to be very involved with. I wanted a campaign that could outsource the bulk of my marketing work and Multiview has gone above and beyond. I am especially thrilled with my Multiview team, Lauren Kubena and Austin Smith. They keep me on track and provide superb customer service.

When I initially started working at my university, I tried a number of smaller campaigns (disbursed throughout many companies). Out of those many campaigns, Lauren was the only person to connect with me after the campaign was over to see if I was satisfied and to provide alternative options for more productive campaigns. She is the reason Multiview became my only campaign.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with my campaign and Multiview as a whole. If anything, I wish my log-in credentials were specific to me and my program. They are through the admin assistant of my university's Office of Marketing and Communication.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

MultiView is an asset to my program and I highly recommend it.

Outsourcing our marketing has been such a relief of workload on my end. My program received a record number of applications this year and I love the monthly reports that I access and share with my team.

Co-Owner - Online CE Website
E-Learning

"MultiView - a Strategic Advertising Partner"

What do you like best?

I like the personal attention that our online Continuing Education company - CEU By Net - receives from MultiView's Chad Richart, in terms of identifying good targets for our advertising projects in the mental health and addiction education field. Chad clearly understands our company and the customers we serve - specific mental health and addiction licenses, areas of practice and programming, states, etc.. He always alerts us when new opportunities arise which match our various marketing criteria. He also understands what things we want to avoid, and doesn't take up our time by proposing things that he has learned are not on our priority list.

Over 10,000 continuing education courses were purchased and taken on the CEU By Net website in the past year. The advertising that MultiView has done for us at a very affordable price is a significant part of that success.

We also love love love the art department! The fact that MultiView's art department will do the work for free, for which we have had to pay in the past, is awesome. There was a brief time in the past in which we were not so happy with a particular art director, but that didn't last long, and we are delighted with the work that has been done for us in the past couple of years. In our last project, I sent a very complicated advertising banner to MultiView that we had used with a different vendor, and I said I would love it if you could do this and this with it, but change this and that and how this gif functions, etc., etc.. And they did it! It was/is beautiful, and is bringing us good business this year.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, we are not interested in the more expensive advertising projects that few companies our size could afford - and we think that frankly, some of the online newsletter advertising prices have gotten out of hand. But Chad has learned this, and he proposes only the affordable projects which are within our budget, which match our target criteria and result in good returns.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Develop a working relationship with one person at MultiView. You may occasionally receive calls from other MultiView employees who work in a different location, offering to connect you with a given online ad campaign, but stay with the MultiView representative whom you know, who knows and understands your company. This person become your advocate, and is always looking over new opportunities with an eye to your company's interests.

Online Continuing Education is now highly competitive. Whereas there were once 2 or 3 CE Providers who had good visibility in the national market, there are now several. We have to compete with companies who have bigger budgets than we do, but we are doing quite well. Our targeted campaigns with MultiView have always been helpful to bring us visibility with a given segment of the market.

Vice President of Operations
Law Practice

"Partnership for a Good Product"

What do you like best?

One-on-one working experience with my content manager. We're a team, working together to produce a great product for my members. I've worked, for the most part, with the same person over the past two years, which means she knows my needs and understands my communication goals. That goes a long way towards moderating my blood pressure and producing a consistently high-level product.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty invested in getting our distributions "right," which means I always have feedback/edits on every draft (I'm sure my content manager cringes when my response emails come in). Much of the time, I'm editing my own work - rewriting a blurb or considering a better organization for my content - but it results in a slow process of typing out lists of changes and edits. I try to be very clear, so that there doesn't have to be unnecessary back and forth in producing the final draft, but that makes it laborious. Managing subscription lists is also a bear, it seems every week I'm dealing with a member who's not getting the newsletter and it can take forever to untangle what's going wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you choose to go with multiview, be proactive. They provide a great infrastructure to serve your needs, but it's only as valuable as the investment you put into it.

Simplifying advertising management has been very valuable, since I don't have the bandwidth on staff to oversee and ad sales program. Creating a consistent product is valuable, and relying on Multiview's technical acumen to manage both the sales and distribution logistics is helpful.

Vice President and Chief Solution Architect

"A Partner in Advertising Campaigns"

What do you like best?

They are a partner that gives you leverage. The sales team manages the campaign/source. Their creative services take care of the details. We just did a 13 week campaign. We made changes each week. Creative was on top of it each work. Quick and easy turnarounds. Sales did the reporting - every week.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything. As always, I wish that my campaign did better. The interesting part is that working collaboratively, over 13 weeks we got each weeks results to improve 300%.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Really leverage them for information and for creative. Put pressure on them to help you do better. They know their advertising sources and best practices.

I am driving business. We use them for advertising in e-newsletters. In addition to the advertising, the creative services are a big plus. They take care of the creative, so we don't need to outsource. And, they already know how to do creative for the newsletter. And, our sales rep knows what works. So, all together it offers us a good solution.

Digital Coordinator

"Alan Zickefoose: Account Sales Extraordinaire!"

What do you like best?

Alan and the sales team are AMAZING. I have had issues with other vendors not providing accurate numbers for impressions, but Alan and MultiView have always taken great care with providing realistic and honest numbers while striving to ensure I was aware of additional options and partnerships.

Having worked with them from both agency and client-side perspectives, they are consistently my go-to for all things digital.

What do you dislike?

My only drawback is with the portal. Initially, it was not set up to show both behavioral and persona impressions, therefore it only showed half of the picture. This is about to become a non-issue though as they have taken all of their client feedback and worked to integrate that in for a new 360 view.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They take the time a lot of others do not to learn about your company to make recommendations. They ask the important questions about your current SEO, SEM and Social engagement to help ensure they can tailor your campaign to fit your brand perfectly.

Additionally, if your company does not have a design staff, their creative team is excellent at taking and making suggestions, working within your brand guidelines, and producing high-quality images for your campaign. This is important as it can save a lot of time and added outside costs.

In my switch from agency to client side, I was faced with a shift from B-to-B, to a more B-to-C need for a digital ad campaign. Additionally, the new company I began with had very little understanding of the need for a shift into the digital realm.

With their partnership with Google, and their partnerships with many associations (building materials), this allowed us a greater avenue of exposure that I could capitalize on for additional leads etc.

Marketing Communications Specialist
Chemicals

"Great Products & Services"

What do you like best?

I love the responsiveness of my Digital Marketing Consultant, Jen King. She is great, and goes absolutely above and beyond to help me and the small company I work for. She is attentive and has assembled an awesome team to work with me, including Mari Walker, Joshua Klumper, and Carly Rupp.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can say I dislike about Multiview. I know that everyone has different experiences, people didn't like the amount of sales calls, but I would just tell people to email me the information and I will review with my account manager, Jen King and that was it. No more calls. So for me, I was good.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get to know your digital consultant, ask questions and become friends - they will always look out for you.

Multiview and Jen King have helped my company which is 75 years old get brand recognition. She has helped us A/B test and has recommended many great products. We have had to compromise, we do not have an unlimited budget, and they understand so I never felt pressured to buy a product I didn't understand or did not want.

Marketing Manager
Recreational Facilities and Services

"Multiview is easy to work with and quick to respond."

What do you like best?

Our account manager is awesome. Nick is quick to respond and always very pleasant. We update our campaign almost every week. Nick sends us back a proof within only a few hours and we have never had any issues. Nick is a great representative for Multiview.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not like is that we used to receive several advertising solicitation calls from several different people. However, with their new policy that started during the middle of the year, we only have one account manager for all aspects of Multiview and no longer receive multiple phone calls.

With the weekly campaign that we are doing, Multiview has stepped in to be the middle man. It's very easy to have them take care of the details and we can just simply submit updated material. They make my day easier.

President, eMedDecor & More
Hospital & Health Care

"Professional Results, Friendly Reliable Reps"

What do you like best?

They switched to allowing us to use one rep across all associations. It has really cut down on umpteen million sales calls and reduced my stress in juggling all the accounts. They are responsive and uber friendly to work with. Always looking to improve on even the campaigns that are outshining industry standards.

What do you dislike?

I disliked having several account reps but they have taken care of that problem so as of right now I've got nothing bad to say.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are on it and keep up to date with current trends in online advertising.

Juggling multiple accounts and keeping it all straight. My account rep - April D - is amazing and SO SO helpful. She has figured out how I tick and what I need to keep everything straight when it comes to our online advertising needs. She's a rockstar!

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Higher Education

"Our experience with Multiview"

What do you like best?

Our non-profit association has been connected with Multiview for about 4 years. We have been very pleased with our relationship and the ability to earn 'non-dues' revenue for our association. The banner ads on our website have been well vetted.

And our weekly newsletter has been an outstanding addition to our member benefits package. The content that is provided by our Multiview editor, Hailey Golden has been on target and very useful and timely for our members.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I would enter here. No problems

We are able to provide content to our members through the work of the Multiview team as well as services and benefits because of the revenue that this relationship has generated.

P

"Ew"

What do you like best?

They did generate leads. Sometimes. And the website was slick-looking. Plus, their sales team (there was no customer service) Joseph and Igor were willing to help as much as they could, including taking time out of their extremely busy days to assist us.

Additionally, Joseph really worked hard when we were on the phone to put us in touch with the tech support folks who he thought could actually fix our issues.

What do you dislike?

We found the company to be quite unprofessional, and in fact have come to g2crowd searching for a replacement. Trying to get someone to call us back was quite literally impossible - not once did I receive a call or email reply from them - though when we called them they in fact always answered the phone.

We never knew what would break next, and once our data went missing for an entire week. They didn't offer an explanation much less reimbursement. When a SaaS company cannot offer the Software, what are we paying for? The nature of our business requires us to follow up on leads within two days max, since our customers have a short purchase cycle, so this literally represented a loss of ROI.

We documented over 20 anomalies in the data, including receiving conflicting lists for the same day's visitors to our site and missing information (such as visitors' previous visits). There are still days for which we never did receive data.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Find someone else.

President and Owner
Public Relations and Communications

"Great customer service from both sales and content provider personnel for our association, AFFI."

What do you like best?

The American Frozen Food Institute uses MultiView to distribute daily news stories to our membership. The articles selected are relevant to our industry and always delivered to us in a prompt manner. Our contact for sales is great to work with and has quickly solved any issues we have had. We would recommend MultiView to other organizations for daily news briefs.

What do you dislike?

We had an issue with one sales representative but that was quickly resolved by our MultiView manager.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

AFFI recommends MultiView for those organizations needing to provide timely relevant news information to their clients.

We want to be the provider of relevant actionable information to our members. Our daily brief helps us do that.

PP

"First time working on this project and needed direction which was quick, curteous, and enthusiastic"

What do you like best?

I had to work with Shelly (on one project) and Anita (on a separate project) and both exceeded my expectations. This has been my first real experience having to work with MultiView and I was extremely happy with the responsiveness I received from both ladies. Having had to take over these 2 projects for my boss who went out on maternity leave, I could not go to her for additional assistance...so once it came time for me to complete these projects I needed the guidance of someone who had been involved in them in the past. Both were quick to respond and offer their guidance and even direct assistance when I ran into problems with file sizes. They were both such a huge help in guiding me through to get my projects completed and I cannot thank them enough...I very much look forward to the opportunity to work with them again :)

What do you dislike?

I had no issues in dealing with MultiView, so there was nothing that I can say I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not be afraid to ask questions, this company has proven to be quite reliable in terms of service.

Although I have only worked on these 2 projects, my company has had an ongoing working relationship with MultiView and only have positive experiences with them.

EE

"Multiview Drives Quality Traffic to our Site"

What do you like best?

The MultiView behavior algorithm send quality traffic to our site every day. The monthly review calls are very helpful and the staff is always open to working with us & resolving any issues or concerns. We are so pleased with our first year of the MultiView program that our contract for the second year has grown to the next impression level. Their design team also does a great job on creating our ads.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the MultiView program does not provide contact information for the person visiting our site. And when asked about how other clients use the company info they didn't have as much insight on that as we would have liked.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Our company was leery of a remarketing program because we did not want to be a nuisance. With the behavioral algorithm that MultiView has developed we know that a prospect is interested in our type of product when the ad is served. And we have seen quality visitors come to our site and be well engaged e.g. visiting numerous pages and staying on our site for an extended period of time. We highly recommend the MultiView program.

Driving qualified traffic to our website was the problem. We have a significant spend in Google Adwords but the engagement level is low. With MultiView and their behavior algorithm we have seen, and continue to see, strong engagement by a majority of the website visitors who come to us. Their time on site is indicative of their interest in our products & services.

Associate Professor - PE-

"MultiView Electronic Newsletter"

What do you like best?

The articles are current and beneficial to our profession. The advertisements are informational and provides up to date products and services to our members. The Senior Content Editor is easy to work with and very professional. They are always willing to modify the newsletter to your specific needs and never publishes without approval.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about MultiView. It has been an awesome experience to work with these professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't hesitate. It is a win win situation.

By using MultiView, our organization has been able to disseminate information and quality articles that are beneficial to our profession.

President
Hospitality

"Excellent Manager and Company"

What do you like best?

Patrick Harvot is an excellent manager to work with. He provides excellent service ina timely mannor. He is very supportive to us and is very knowledgable in the industry. He has helped us grow our company and does it with a smile, even when we drive him crazy.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike about them except I don't see them enough.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend them, they are great. All departments work together so you never feel disconnected.

We are increasing our market value and social media. He has helped us grow already and always introduces us to new tools.

Senior Director, Communications
Chemicals

"MultiBrief and Buyers' Guide"

What do you like best?

Multiview does all the heavy lifting in the partnership, helping you reach your membership, and connect your members with each other. Their professional teams are skilled in sales, marketing, and editorial content development, and have been successful in driving non-dues revenue for our association.

What do you dislike?

Working with Multiview as a partner for 6+ years has been rewarding. Multiview is constantly introducing new platforms to increase exposure and revenue for their partners.

Multiview has been leading our charge for B2B opportunities for our membership and creating a reliable non-dues revenue stream for our association.

Membership and Communications Director

"Multiview "

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can provide internal association news and a culmination of all my RSS feeds into one newsletter for my subscribers,

What do you dislike?

That gmail still doesn't allow my newsletter to be viewed properly.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I always do!

I wanted to provide my subscribers with industry news from all parts of the globe. With Multiview I am able to do just that.

I have realized that my editor, Jessica, is an extension of myself. I have figuratively duplicated myself, allowing for my workload to increase.

Senior Vice President, Marketing & Technology
Financial Services

"Multiview has significant improved site traffic and lead generation"

What do you like best?

Multiview has worked with us extensively to help create, implement, analyze and adjust our online display ads in such a way as to insure continuous improvement of performance since we began working with them.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don't have any substantial complaints about Multiview's offering or staff.

In our efforts to increase brand awareness, site traffic and increase lead generation capabilities, we've seen improvements because of Multiview. Brand recognition has increased substantially, with people frequently calling and saying "hey, I saw your ad" on so-and-so website.

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

"MultiView publishes our association's bi-weekly eNewsletter"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Jessica Taylor, CeM, MultiBriefs' Executive Editor works with me to generate a well-read, bi-weekly eNewsletter covering the chapter's activities and emergency medicine in general.

What do you like best?

Jessica's business knowledge and access to contemporary emergency medicine issues is a amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...I wish all my partners were this efficient and easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have a responsibility to communication your activities and efforts to a specific audience, call me for a recommendation to use MultiView.

Exec. Secretary
Furniture

"Professionalism at its best"

What do you like best?

the thoroughly professional and knowledgeable sales rep I deal with. He always tries to find ways to make the campaigns easy to understand and work with and even suggests ways to tweak a particular campaign to make it work even better for my company's advertising needs.

What do you dislike?

sometimes i get calls from other reps who are not my rep and i prefer to deal only with 1 person.

additional traffic to our website and calls for information

UW

"MultiView is a MultiWIN for clients!!"

What do you like best?

Kerry Breen and team has been great to work with. I knew it was a good match in my beginning conversations with Kerry and his solution selling approach. With him leading the charge, Caleb on the social media and content generation and Leah on the retargeting campaign, I couldn't ask for anything more. Top notch team with Kerry leading the charge and being an amazing client advocate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... they're rockstars!! Keep doing what you're doing!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Keep on with the solution-based selling... a relaxed consultative approach works... All your reps need to learn from Kerry.

Communicating our new product and solution.... MultiView is helping me reach my targets and gain me valuable visibility.

Tradeshow Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching

"Great Customer Service from Lauren Kubena"

What do you like best?

I like working with Lauren Kubena my sales rep from MultiView. She provides great customer service and is always very speedy in answering my questions and requests.

What do you dislike?

That so many different sales reps call me from MultiView for different ad campaigns. I like working with Lauren as she is not pressuring and has a grasp of my needs.

The ad I am currently running helps generate brand awareness as well as leads.

Director of Marketing
Aviation & Aerospace

"ARSA Dispatch and Website Banner Advertising"

What do you like best?

Communication - responsive to questions, always a prompt response. Any issues are quickly resolved.

What do you dislike?

Initially, there was confusion over who to contact for a given advertising venue. This has since been corrected by placing all of our ad campaigns under a single consultant and a single point of contact for art submittals.

My primary focus is on brand exposure and customer reinforcement. The ARSA ad venues target our key market segment.

Creative Strategist

"MultiView "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MultiView puts together our newsletters every week and sends them to our mailing list.

What do you like best?

Multiview has been very reliable in their work. I am able to count on them to be on time with great curated material.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't have anything negative to say about Multiview other than I wish There were photos in the newsletter.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are a reliable service provider get the job done well.

PR

"Creative Department Experience"

What do you like best?

Ryan Cuffee took the time to understand the business segment we are engaged in. He understood we work with a very select market so our needs are very specific. Chuck Broderson and his creative team developed a very professional looking ad we will utilize for impressions.

What do you dislike?

It is too soon to list any dislikes as we have just started our campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take the time to discuss your goals for the campaign and to explain the type of customers/industries you are trying to attract.

Again we are at the beginning of our contract, so it is too soon to address the problems solved or the benefits realized.

Research Director
Law Enforcement

"MultiView Review"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MultiView publishes our NewsWatch for us weekly. Their choice of articles are unfailingly topical and interesting. Their staff are always extremely helpful, thorough, and responsive. I highly recommend them.

What do you like best?

MultiView's staff are quick to respond to my messages and implement any changes I would like when I proof the NewsWatch every week. I rarely have to ask for changes since they do such a great job.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any cause to complain.

"Great dependable company"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Great response, timely, god product, good reports

What do you like best?

Prompt responses from staff. Follow through and always do what they say they will do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything they provide is satisfactory.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get started now, don't wait.

Website advertising a a great weekly enews. The weekly enews get a lot of attention and get the info out to school counselors.

Owner

"Excellent customer service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Working with Ryan Campbell, who is a total professional, while maintaining a friendly and helpful attitude. He is prompt with answers, clear in his communications and completely on top of creating the optimum experience for both my client and my company.

What do you like best?

Clarity of offerings. They make B2B retargeting easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

A few too many calls from too many MultiView sales professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try to get a single point of contact, otherwise, MultiView can be a bit overwhelming with the number of AEs calling from various parts of their company.

PN

"Great Experience Working with MultiView"

What do you like best?

MultiView puts together our News Brief each week and we get constant support from our members about this publication. The content is always timely, interesting and industry-specific. The representatives assigned to our account are knowledgeable, professional and very organized! Happy to be working with MultiView.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. We have really enjoyed our experiences.

We needed fresh communications to go to our members to keep them informed, but don't have the staff to commit to this project. The News Briefs are a great solution for us. Plus, they've become a great source of non-dues income.

AH

"Great Staff and Great Product. "

What do you like best?

The staff is easy to work with and has a very high level of expertise. They continually look to improve their product and tailor it to your needs. With very little direction they can take an idea and execute it into a full campaign.

What do you dislike?

Running weekly reports from the dashboard for our sales force can be a challenge with out a "download PDF" option. The monthly reporting is great and easy to digest.

Our goal in the campaign is to increase lead generation. The awareness from the campaign has helped us prospect and make progress on achieving our goal.

AE

"Multiview helped connect me to NSTA Advertizing"

What do you like best?

I had a good experience with Multiview connecting me to the advertising options on the NSTA Website. It was a cold call, but Hailey got to the core of what they could do for us very quickly and professionally. We rarely advertise, but she walked me through the site and I liked what they were doing and signed on.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience anything to criticize about Multiview to date.

We are trying to connect teachers to our science resources online. It's too soon to tell how the advertising campaign will benefit my company, but we are hopeful.