ManhattanTechSupport.Com Reviews & Product Details

ManhattanTechSupport.Com Overview

What is ManhattanTechSupport.Com?

Our business model is built around keeping your tech support costs flat and predictable - which means that we work hard to ensure that your IT infrastructure is always operating smoothly and efficiently.

ManhattanTechSupport.Com Details

Showing 1 review
Location
Already have ManhattanTechSupport.Com?
PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MTS helps my company with all deskop IT support needs. Including setup and troubleshooting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to reach them via slack, or an icon in my system tray. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are responsive and fast. Good attitude Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows me not to worry when I nuke my laptop by spilling a glass of water on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of ManhattanTechSupport.Com for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Do you work for ManhattanTechSupport.Com?

ManhattanTechSupport.Com Categories on G2