Knet

Knet (pronounced "kay-net") is a deep learning framework implemented in Julia that allows the definition and training of machine learning models using the full power and expressivity of Julia.

Work for Knet?

Learning about Knet?

Knet Reviews

Showing 3 Knet reviews
Knet review by G2 User
G2 User

"KNET for Amazon"

What do you like best?

I started using KNET when I first got hired at Amazon as a sortation associate. It is a real benefit to our company so they could send us training information and not have to come in to train on the job. It was a real benefit because I was able to train with Amazon online using KNET on my own time and complete the training with the time that fits me. Throughout working with Amazon, I would conduct weekly training with our associates to train employees on hazardous materials on the KNET software.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything like I dislike about KNET. The software does a great job with making it easy to navigate and it goes well with what Amazon training is trying to provide with our employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software if your company is wanting to use an online tool to conduct training information on.

At Amazon we are currently not solving any business problems to my knowledge. This software is a benefit to be able to train our employees online to save on time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Knet
Knet review by Rosa N Kristo S.
Rosa N Kristo S.

"Knet Review"

What do you like best?

I used Knet to complete online training with Amazon. I really liked it because I was able to do my training online at my own time and come back to it if I needed to pause the session. It is really easy to navigate and have a simple login page.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything major. One thing that I didn't like was how I believe it was a glitch in the software, but we were paid for the online training. It was calculated to have been 2 hours of paid training but many employees only received 1 hour.

A benefit that Amazon utilizes is using Knet to provide online training for employees so we have more time to actually have on-hands training.

What Artificial Neural Network solution do you use?

Knet review by G2 User
G2 User

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

I am always able to give them a call when something is not working and they will walk me through each step of the way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I do have to wait a few minutes on hold to get to a person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is amazing and will be able to walk through and train your employees how to use their software with ease. They are responsive and will get back to you within 24 hours. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond to make sure everything is working.

It helps with our computer and telecommunications systems. They have really been able to streamline our system to make things run faster and more efficient.

There are not enough reviews of Knet for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Mocha Logo
Mocha
4.0
Mocha is a Deep Learning framework for Julia, inspired by the C++ framework Caffe that is efficient implementations of general stochastic gradient solvers and common layers, it could be used to train deep / shallow (convolutional) neural networks, with (optional) unsupervised pre-training via (stacked) auto-encoders.
Keras Logo
Keras
4.7
Keras is a neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running on top of either TensorFlow or Theano.
AWS Deep Learning AMIs Logo
AWS Deep Learning AMIs
The AWS Deep Learning AMIs is designed to equip data scientists, machine learning practitioners, and research scientists with the infrastructure and tools to accelerate work in deep learning, in the cloud, at any scale.
TFLearn Logo
TFLearn
4.0
TFlearn is a modular and transparent deep learning library built on top of Tensorflow that provide a higher-level API to TensorFlow in order to facilitate and speed-up experimentations, while remaining fully transparent and compatible with it.
ConvNetJS Logo
ConvNetJS
ConvNetJS is a Javascript library for training Deep Learning models (Neural Networks) entirely in a browser.
brain Logo
brain
brain is a JavaScript neural network library to recognize color contrast.
julia-ann Logo
julia-ann
3.3
julia-ann is the implementation of backpropagation artificial neural networks in Julia that allow users to build multilayer networks and accept DataFrames as inputs. fit! and predict currently require Float64 matrices and vectors.
Deep Learning GPU Training System (DIGITS) Logo
Deep Learning GPU Training System (DIGITS)
NVIDIA Deep Learning GPU Training System (DIGITS) deep learning for data science and research to quickly design deep neural network (DNN) for image classification and object detection tasks using real-time network behavior visualization.
NeuralTalk2 Logo
NeuralTalk2
NeuralTalk2 is an Efficient Image Captioning code in Torch that runs on GPU
BrainCore Logo
BrainCore
BrainCore is a neural network framework written in Swift that uses Metal which makes it fast.

Learning about Knet?

* We monitor all Knet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.