Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways

4.0

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateway is designed to help reduce the costs associated with web threats by preserving valuable network bandwidth and ensuring malware threats do not interrupt business operations.

Work for Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways?

Learning about Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways?

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways Reviews

Showing 26 Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways reviews
Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Raquel M.
Raquel M.

"Antivirus"

What do you like best?

Es un buen antivirus, que no ralentiza el ordenador. Hay unos antivirus que al hacer sus comprobaciones te desesperan porque tardas muchos en abrir las páginas, .....pero este hace su función y no te impide trabajar.

What do you dislike?

No me disgusta nada. De momento no he tenido ningún problema con ningún virus. Y todo funciona perfectamente. Se actualiza continuamente para estar a la última en los posibles nuevos ataques. Creo ye están a la última en Ciberseguridad. Por eso me gusta tanto, y no tengo nada en contra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buen servicio. Marca 100% fiable. Cumple su función y sin ningún problema hasta ahora. Ideal para entorno empresas. Hace una pasarela segura para la navegación por internet, y evita que los empleados entren en páginas maliciosas.

Tuvimos un problema que llegó un virus por correo electrónico. Que era un servicio de paquetería que teníamos que comprobar el número de seguimiento. Y entró un virus. Desde que tenemos este software no hemos tenido problemas de este tipo. Así que hace su función correctamente.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways
Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Karen H.
Karen H.

"Great antivirus"

What do you like best?

I like the system scan speed, as well as its regular reminders to quick scan! It automatically blocks potential websites with threats and also disables me from auto-connecting to harmful networks! Works well alongside with windows firewall as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about it is that sometimes Kaspersky gets in the way even benign connections, and makes important websites completely inaccessible. Also, a lot of the features don't really come without an activation key and a hugely paid bundle topup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If only they could provide more features and not be as hard to access without the paid version, that'd be great.

I have used it to have secure connections both at my workplace and for my private works. That has helped me get rid of ads and also from providing my confidential information from phishers. It has in general helped me in keeping my system pretty secure.

What Secure Web Gateway solution do you use?

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Josue Daniel A.
Josue Daniel A.

" the best protection for your computer?"

What do you like best?

now brings a feature that completely erases the traces of our activity on a Windows PC, there is no record of your activities and brings a function to protect your web cam, very effective for the privacy of our data and the protection of our money, the change control function helps us block changes and applications that usually come as an unwanted package in a free program installation

What do you dislike?

It consumes many resources from my computer and the signature update is a bit slow. customer service is very poor, the support label of the user interface of the program is unable to connect with Kaspersky besides its cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

is made to protect devices from frequent use and very effective in detecting and eliminating malware has a series of additional functions that are very useful as the virtual keyboard is very safe when entering banks

It allowed me to block malware to protect my resources and when I use an online store it looks for any indication of fraud and blocks the process if it is affirmative.we avoid advertising companies tracking us while we are connected and protects when we enter banks

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Mike  S.
Mike S.

"Great Security"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky is an easy app to use and the company is very responsive. Our previous software caused our cost our support team untold amounts of money and time troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

Although the cost is quite reasonable, it would be a real pleasure if the cost was less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to look at a few options but after speaking with companies that have used Kaspersky I think you will see that it is the best choice.

We have seen fewer security breaches and less reasons to be on hold with support. Our organization feels much more protected. Using the cloud-based console make it much easier for us to use the powerful security tools and security monitoring from any connected device..

Online attacks, ransomware and data loss are no longer issues that concern us on a regular basis. As a business owner this is extremely valuable.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Jayati D.
Jayati D.

"Good Security for an Enterprise Organization "

What do you like best?

Working for a small business organization, Kaspersky for Internet gateway was an amazing solution, with VM support working great for us (since we use VMs across bunch of different platforms)

What do you dislike?

It does lag sometimes, but that's not really an issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using Kaspersky''s other security solution products as an individual user, I think it abstracts away a lot of the features, but has enough to be a good enterprise level software. It is pretty easy to use, and takes care of your basic security so that you can focus on your own work.

As a small company, we do not spend much on security training and proprietary software, so Kaspersky is kind of convenient for us let it manage our security across a couple of computers for a lesser cost

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by User

" Active protection against emerging and malware threats"

What do you like best?

This antivirus provides protection in the network, guaranteeing the security of the use of the Internet, always active, really effective for a corporate network. It has a high level of antivirus performance, since it has an optimized optimized intelligent scanning system, which guarantees a minimum interruption of operations due to virus threats, with protection even when the equipment malfunctions or forced shutdown. Improves the performance of the equipment, extending the life of it.

What do you dislike?

The administration tools are not so easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This antivirus is recommended for corporate use, protects the equipment in use and access to the Internet, avoiding pop-ups with malicious content. Efficient protection of equipment and performance. Fast analysis without interruption of activities.

This antivirus was used in an old company where I worked, and it really guarantees a better performance of the equipment, little interruption due to slow scans, efficiency in the analysis and protection of the equipment. I have used Karpersky on my personal computer, and I had already liked it, but as network protection, it is a very good option and the price is fair to what it offers.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Kaspersky really works"

What do you like best?

Antivirus that really works. It keeps my online information safe

What do you dislike?

Kaspersky software protects your computers in real time against malware. It provides safety from identity theft and phishing, and it also secures your online financial transactions. Kaspersky Internet Security and Total Security software programs have proven effective repeatedly in independent software evaluations and our own testing, showing it is a good means of protecting your home computer and keeping it running smoothly.

The real headline is the new Secure Connection VPN service. This aims to protect your online privacy by encrypting all your internet traffic and routing it via a trusted third-party relay. When the VPN is switched on, anyone trying to spy on your online activity won’t be able to tell which sites you’re connecting to, or what you’re doing there – even your ISP will see only a string of encrypted data going back and forth between you and the VPN operator. The sites you visit won’t see the real origin of your connection either, which limits their ability to track you online.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by User

"kaspersky=seguridad en nuestros equipos"

What do you like best?

Las herramientas de administración fáciles de usar, la información del estado de protección, las configuraciones de escaneo flexibles y los sistemas de informes fáciles de usar ayudan a garantizar un control de seguridad eficiente.Protección en tiempo realLas actualizaciones frecuentes de bases de datos proporcionan protección proactiva "siempre activada" contra las últimas amenazas conocidas y potenciales

What do you dislike?

no tengo nada malo que decir de momento ... ocupa mucho espacio ,pero es normal por que es uno de los mejores del mercado

Recommendations to others considering the product

tener acceso seguro a internet para todos los empleados

Kaspersky Security para Internet Gateway proporcionar protección antimalware efectiva para la red corporativa.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Haripriya B.
Haripriya B.

"Experience in using Kaspersky Internet Security"

What do you like best?

The parental control and the dangerous sites control is a very good feature.

What do you dislike?

The renewal of it takes a lot of time and asks for licence whenever i turn on my system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really a good and secure application to safeguard our operating systems.

Restrictions for adult sites so that the virus that comes from them are being stopped from affecting the system.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Grace J.
Grace J.

"Kapersky Security review"

What do you like best?

I like that it works in the background and does not slow down my computer. It offers great protection.

What do you dislike?

When I first began using Kapersky Security, I had trouble connecting to public hot-spots in libraries in coffee shops. I tried to search support forums, and navigate through the software to find out how I can enable to allow access to public hot-spots. It was very confusing and there was no clear instructions.

I use my personal laptop and iPhone for business, so the protection from cyberthreats and any harmful viruses ensures that I can be productive and work effectively.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Maxim k.
Maxim k.

"very good internet security"

What do you like best?

Most of all in this program I like excellent protection against malicious sites, as well as the ability to safely pay for purchases on the Internet. this program also has an excellent user interface, it will be clear to any new user.

What do you dislike?

sometimes this program can be closed without any reason, and also sometimes it blocks secure sites

Recommendations to others considering the product

just fix their bugs and crashes

every computer in my company has this program installed, it allows you to maintain security on our computers

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Arthur G.
Arthur G.

"Easy to implement"

What do you like best?

Overall cost.

Product functionality and performance.

Strong customer focus and services expertise.

What do you dislike?

A bit 'heavy' on the windows operation system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once looking for a global, one package to secure your server or gateway, i will recommend going with this application.

Having the Kaspersky Security securing one of our windows server.

Good, runs smoothly, fast, and giving a feeling that no worries are needed.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"3 years Kaspersky for us, very satisfied"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, updates, and automatic protections

What do you dislike?

Sometimes blocked even safe or frequently used websites/programs, was a little funky trying to set up exceptions and getting it to work well with existing Microsoft securities i.e. firewall

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value, be prepared to mess with settings if you have a lot of other programs that utilize the internet.

Keeping confidential and protected health data safe

"best and lite program for securing your usage"

What do you like best?

lite and easy and it is very good with machines having low speed processor

What do you dislike?

it is not free especially for students

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it if you need to keep your systems secure and to browse what you want with ease and safety way

I am using it on every machine I work on it because most f websites are dangerous right now

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"Great Internet Security "

What do you like best?

We purchased this software to help protect us while we are working on the internet. It has kept us secure and protected

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we don't like about it except it somethings it doesn't help us when we use DocuSign

Keeping us safe and protected while we are on the internet

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Not Bad"

What do you like best?

Kaspersky doesn't have a major impact as far as the amount of memory it uses. The alerts are solid and the security that you have knowing that it's doing what it's supposed to be is a great feeling.

What do you dislike?

The renewal system was not as easy as it could be, but once it was done we're good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out yourself. I think you'll be pleased.

Well the security aspect of course was huge. The benefits? Deploying it over AD is a breeze!

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Tom L.
Tom L.

"Kaspersky review"

What do you like best?

Have only been using for a couple months, but so far so good.

What do you dislike?

No complaints as of yet. I guess time will tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I see, this is a product that will be very useful

Protecting our office computers, which is very vital.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by User in Research
User in Research

"Good product bad timing"

What do you like best?

A strong competitor with some strongly appealing features.

What do you dislike?

Poor response by the company to US government's actions. This makes one wonder if the product is in fact security bugged without even downloading or subscribing to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to US govt actions combined with a non-response practically by the company I would seriously review any purchase decision

Another major security product that is a strong competitor if weakened by global cyber security issues.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Collins K.
Collins K.

"The Security Master"

What do you like best?

Frequent updates and releases from Kaspersky team

What do you dislike?

Heavy on low-end specification devices. The computer with low specifications takes long to boot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an internet heavy user, Kaspersky is the best for you

100% safety while browsing the net.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Henry W. L.
Henry W. L.

"Wow YIPPEE"

What do you like best?

Affordable reliability stable product with a great price attached

What do you dislike?

In short there is nothing that I hate about this product

It constantly scans my gateways and ports which I love.

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Obaib E.
Obaib E.

"Security for microservices, good choice"

What do you like best?

Access secured for employees, analiss of HTTP, FTP, SMTP y POP3

What do you dislike?

To hard to configure and sometimes slow the workflow

Security problems into an intranet or vpn net

"Super Secure"

What do you like best?

I like that before I make a purchase online Kaspersky goes into its own secure window to prevent hackers from getting credit card information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the pop ups form the software are extremely persistent and don’t go away easily.

I have realized that Kaspersky is very secure and helps keep confidential files safe

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Keeping safe"

What do you like best?

I loved that I could get safe and reliable internet and computer security without breaking the bank!

What do you dislike?

It wasn’t a downside but I did more research about this product due to its price! I was nervous it wouldn’t have the same level of protection

I’m keeping my computer safe !

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Unease about it being so Russian, but it works"

What do you like best?

The system resources for the software are pretty low, which is great for end users and not eating up all your available resources. And it does a good job of catching things.

What do you dislike?

Unknown backdoors in the software, semi-expensive to use. Not super easy to deploy, especially to Macs.

Mostly antivirus and spam ware.

"Really good protection"

What do you like best?

The user interface of this product is really good and well designed, so you can easily launch action that you want. This is really important for this kind of product

What do you dislike?

We cannot know really if all virus are handle by this product

Just secure our environnements

Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways review by Administrator

"Strong product but needs tweaking"

What do you like best?

Seems to catch the majority of viruses and baddies

What do you dislike?

Product can be difficult to configure properly depending on environment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be comfortable setting up exclusions as needed

Good security for blocking malware

Learning about Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways?

* We monitor all Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateways reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.