Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite

4.8

Kashoo is a simple Cloud Accounting for your small business which makes it easy to do your own bookkeeping and invoicing online.

Work for Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite?

Learning about Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite?

Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite Reviews

Ask Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite a Question
Showing 2 Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite reviews
aureliana v.

"Intuitive, agile and effective way to keep your accounting up to date"

What do you like best?

has a clean and simple interface to keep good accounting and management of my sales and monitoring of my pepidos .. I like it is accessible everywhere since I travel a lot and as far as I'm concerned it's very important to have that comfort of Login to my account from anywhere and wherever I am. Apart from that it is very safe and I can have the peace of mind that my accounts and information will be safe. I can share information with my superiors wherever I am, what makes it a tool that facilitates everything.

What do you dislike?

usually it does not allow to open more tabs as soon as one is in the part of the billing but you can open them from the browser what solves that problem. Personally I would like to have more support because it tends to be somewhat slow .. But I use it a lot and it has worked well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this to those people who want to generate invoices, receipts and payments. It is basic and simple but very useful and will save you a lot of time and money.

since I got involved in the business world it took me a bit to adapt because it is complex, this software has simplified most of my work, since it contains very good tools and functions such as sharing invoices, documents, account balance, of sales and summary of payments, which due to time and distance previously it was impossible. Thanks to this software I was able to catch up and be always aware of my accounts.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite
UW
User in Writing and Editing

"Great Easy-to-Use Cloud Based Accounting for my small business"

What do you like best?

I love that it is user friendly and helps me in areas that I struggle with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that I do not like about this software. I'm still navigating it

I am staying so much more organized. I have been able to create invoices and also connect my records from Google Spreadsheets to Kashoo. I keep my business expenses organized and have been able to keep my clients arranged in order.

What G Suite for Finance solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ONE UP for G Suite Logo
ONE UP for G Suite
OneUp is the online accounting software for small business owners and accountants with features included accounting, invoicing, inventory and CRM, and are fully available on both mobile and desktop.
QuickBooks for G Suite Logo
QuickBooks for G Suite
QuickBooks is an easy accounting software which is built for your business and approved by accountants.
ZipBooks for G Suite Logo
ZipBooks for G Suite
ZipBooks automates many of the more tedious aspects of handling your finances.Its cloud accounting tools time tracking, online invoicing, project management, and auto-billing makes it easy to keep better records.
QuickBooks Invoicing for Gmail for G Suite Logo
QuickBooks Invoicing for Gmail for G Suite
QuickBooks Invoicing sends professional invoices without leaving Gmail. Theres no subscription fee and it works for anybody ,even if youre not using QuickBooks.
Zoho Books for G Suite Logo
Zoho Books for G Suite
3.8
Zoho Books is your one stop shop online accounting software for managing your business. Its beautiful interface, non jargon text and features like bank feeds makes accounting an enjoyable experience.
Expensify for G Suite Logo
Expensify for G Suite
4.7
Expensify automates every step of the expense reporting process from receipt scanning to reimbursement.
Xero for G Suite Logo
Xero for G Suite
Xero is online accounting and payroll software for your small business
Method:CRM for G Suite Logo
Method:CRM for G Suite
3.9
Methods Google Gadget helps you to update your CRM contacts, activities, follow-ups, opportunities, cases and documents from right inside your Gmail inbox.
Gatekeeper for G Suite Logo
Gatekeeper for G Suite
Gatekeeper is a cloud based Vendor & Contract Management solution which allows you to store all of your supplier and contract information centrally.
MinuteWorx for G Suite Logo
MinuteWorx for G Suite
5.0
MinuteWorx offers the web's leading online browser based GPS aware time clocks / punchclocks for smart phones, tablets and PCs.

Learning about Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite?

* We monitor all Kashoo Cloud Accounting for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.