Zoho Books for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Books for G Suite?

Zoho Books is your one stop shop online accounting software for managing your business. Its beautiful interface, non jargon text and features like bank feeds makes accounting an enjoyable experience.

Zoho Books for G Suite Profile Details

Zoho Books for G Suite Profile Details

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

1-13 of 13 total Zoho Books for G Suite reviews
Research Assistant
Higher Education

"Books G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can view the books feature in my google g suite. The cloud storage helps in managing all the PhD material we need for research. The level of customization and the CRM provided is excellent as well. I also like that it can be easily accessed through mobile.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty i have found with it is a lack of payroll functionality or a way to keep receipts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a fun and quick to respond interface, so I would highly recommend it.

I have used it frequently to manage my books on G Suite and to regularly purchase more. It's easy to use and very customizable which makes course load very easy.

Peer Educator
Primary/Secondary Education

"Solid accounting app, but not the best"

What do you like best?

Very comprehensive accounting app, you could run any business using this app. If you are a Zoho One user, then it is possible to integrate with other apps to have all in one solution. Automates a lot of manual work.. Price is attractive, that's the main draw.

What do you dislike?

Interface is clunky compared to others. Promised integration with other Zoho apps did not quite work and too much time wasted on trying to get customer support to help. For example, Zoho Expenses data was not really automatically synced with Zoho Books. And help documentation was not clear. Zoho CRM integration did not work well for me, somehow my contacts in Zoho CRM were not synced to Zoho Books. Even after contacting technical support, it was still unreliable. Perhaps with more persistance, issue could have been solved. Guess I lost faith by then.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look elsewhere. There is a reason why other accounting software are more highly recommended, including accountants.

Well, as a standalone product, i guess Zoho Books worked well though there are some niggling minor issues that detract from the overall experience. As a business owner, I need things to work. Wasted so much time with Zoho Books. Then I switched over to Quickbooks and found instant relief. I wish I did not come across Zoho Books in the first place.

CEO

"Best finance tool for small and medium business"

What do you like best?

it is a very interesting software, fast, safe and very friendly to keep the accounting of the company organized and especially in an effective way

What do you dislike?

does not support direct chat with an agent and customer service takes a long time to respond to requests for help which represents a waste of time and money

The finance team is faster, we work more as a team, we have better control of the income, expenses and investments of the company but the most important thing is that we can make better financial decisions

Research Assistant
Higher Education

"Neutral experience"

What do you like best?

I like the basic plan features and that I can fully explore the scope of the software within the "trial" period. It also has good subcategory listings for books.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not the best tool for a big organization, or a university per se. Better for smaller organizations. It's also a lot to get around to sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend small firms and book dealerships in general to check it out.

Regular educational reading material for research papers and innovation. The basic plan is a pretty good deal to check out.

Subject Matter Expert
Information Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Powerfull Bookkeeping Solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho Books is integrated with G Suite and it make bookkeeping very easy with more tools at our disposal. The best part is that we can include multiple expenses in one invoice

What do you dislike?

There are nothing that I dislike about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

single sign-in and easy integration will make it very easy for G Suite customers to access all transactions in Zoho Books

After the integration we get the best of Zoho Books’s hardcore accounting tools combined with Google’s varied collaboration and storage services.

President

"Couldn't ask for much more!"

What do you like best?

I've used QuickBooks and Zoho books extensively and for the price, Zoho is the way to go. Especially if you are using Zoho One, getting books, CRM etc. etc. The functionality is on par with QB and its integration with the CRM is great. If you are an SMB use this! You will be happy you did.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a quality vendor for checks. They want you to use this one and they were super expensive. But if you Google and look hard enough you'll find lower price alternatives.

Running your books can be difficult especially for SMB's. Having a full suite of products to help manage your AR etc. is priceless.

"Best Accounting App"

What do you like best?

Makes the process of business accounting a breeze and allows you to manage the invoicing and payments for your business either on your browser or phone app

What do you dislike?

At times loading speed is slow. At times the print command takes time to preview the print.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must buy

It has allowed me to put my business accounting in the cloud and lets me take care of my invoicing, estimation, payables and receivables while i am on the move

Coordinador Administrativo de Proyectos Internacionales

"The most complete cloud-based solution for your accounting"

What do you like best?

Account with billing module, purchase-sale orders, inventory module, you can schedule reminders of payments and collections, obtain reports of accounts receivable, cash flow, income and expenses. You can also take a record of your contacts

What do you dislike?

It tends to be expensive software with the passage of time, especially after a year of use

We managed to automate the process of buying and selling material, by registering all our customers and suppliers on the platform, that saved us time in administrative processes

Marketing Communications Specialist

"Easy to manage tasks and prioritize projects"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create projects and manage tasks between users.

What do you dislike?

Some of the new updates can make use a little confusing. But can be figured out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great project management system and makes it easy to monitor users tasks and progress.

Helps us manage and prioritize tasks and projects on our team.

"No way never ever using this again"

What do you like best?

Nothing. This was the most complicated accounting software to use ever.

What do you dislike?

Everything. This was the most complicated accounting software to use ever.

I try my best not to use it but I find it difficult to do so. This software creates more problems than it helps with

Operations Manager

"Zoho books software"

What do you like best?

Zoho books offers intergration with all zoho apps and intergrates with inventory making it easy for you to manage stores.

What do you dislike?

Nothibg that I dont like, infact they always inprove this product.

Zoho inventory and store management made easy.

UA

"Zoho Books is really cool accounting Software"

What do you like best?

It connects to project, and timesheet. I really like the fact that i can invoice directly out of program and because it connects to Stripe.....I can get paid right in the app and then it keeps track of open A/R.

What do you dislike?

I does not connect to QuickBooks or Xero.......which are my primary financial reporting apps, however it' s not a deal breaker

Invoicing, time/project management

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Zoho books for G suite"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can view the books feature in my google g suite. The level of customization and the CRM provided is excellent as well. I also like that it can be easily accessed through mobile.

What do you dislike?

The lack of payroll functionality.

The interface is clunky

Helps us manage and prioritize tasks and projects on our team.

Zoho Books for G Suite User Ratings

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.3*
* G Suite for Finance Category
Do you work for Zoho Books for G Suite?

Zoho Books for G Suite Categories on G2