Ipsos Loyalty Reviews & Product Details

Ipsos Loyalty Overview

What is Ipsos Loyalty?

Ipsos Loyalty provides solutions to measure, manage and improve customer relationships and employee engagement.

Ipsos Loyalty Details

Ipsos Loyalty Reviews

Showing 1 Ipsos Loyalty review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have Ipsos Loyalty?
Planning Engineer
Civil Engineering
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

IPSOS has been in my life since 2017. It has helped me with my surveys and my company surveys as I work part time in the FMCG company. Reaching out to customers to ask for their opinion has been an easy feat for me and my team since we started using ipsos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Surveys responses comes in speed of light, I guess because ipsos has an array of customer base they dish out the questionaire to who answers them diligently everytime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the answers I get during the survey are inconclusive but that has nothjing to do with ipsos but the individual who is filling the survey. Either he or she aint taking time to fill the survey or the person has mis-inter[preted the question asked Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great to use ipsos and fast delivery also Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get to know what are my consumers preferences especially when I roll out a new or modified product, to see the consumer acceptance. IPSOS works in most of the developed countries where I also have my client based Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Ipsos Loyalty for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WebMechanix Logo
WebMechanix
5.0
A tight-knit team of marketing nerds focused on digital, web design, and development. We don't just get more leads for our clients, we grow their businesses.
SEOToolSet Logo
SEOToolSet
3.8
The SEOToolSet is a suite of search engine optimization power tools created by Bruce Clay, Inc. for use with our own clients. Currently in its sixth generation, the SEOToolSet is SEO software built by SEOs, for SEOs. We develop and support these SEO tools in-house because our team knows first-hand what an SEO needs, and doesn't need, to do the job.
Slash Media Logo
Slash Media
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) may at times include some form of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the process, however search ads are paid by the advertiser. Content through paid listings, also called PPC (Pay- per- click) is the preferred internet model used to direct traffic to the advertiser's website, where the advertisers pay only when their ad is clicked.
IndexDen Logo
IndexDen
IndexDen is a hosted, full-text search engine tuned for searching and storing textual data.
Working Planet Logo
Working Planet
Search engine marketing solution.
ClickSweeper Logo
ClickSweeper
SAAS & Cloud business, Online Service Companies, and Marketing & SEM Agencies
M16 Marketing Logo
M16 Marketing
The M16 team is a brilliant group of strategists, designers, coders and marketers.
FullFunnel Logo
FullFunnel
FullFunnel is the global leader in customer acquisition as a service in the North American market. Whether youre looking for advisory services, digital marketing services, or an outsourced sales and marketing department, we have the expertise needed to put your organization on the path to growth.
Clickoo Logo
Clickoo
Clickoo is a PPC and SEM agency that specialises in managing ROI-driven pay-per-click marketing campaigns.
Do you work for Ipsos Loyalty?

Ipsos Loyalty Categories on G2