HCL Commerce Reviews & Product Details

HCL Commerce Overview

What is HCL Commerce?

HCL Commerce is a flexible cloud commerce platform that gives brands the best of both worlds by combining cloud convenience, ease of use and low cost of ownership with the ability to customize the brand experience for seamless customer engagement across any digital touch-point. With a micro-service approach and the latest container technology, HCL Commerce simplifies the creation of omnichannel experiences and makes upgrades for HCL provided enhancements simple and fast so you can focus on the things that matter most to your business. Coupled with unmatched omnichannel commerce platform capabilities for delighting customers and artificial intelligence to speed and enhance commerce professionals’ decision making, HCL Commerce gives you the tools to innovate rapidly and keep up with your customers and markets.

HCL Commerce Details
German, English, French, Gujarati, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

HCL Commerce allows your company to deliver a seamless, cross-channel shopping experience through relevant content, marketing and promotions.

IBM Commerce leverages more than 20 years of expertise, innovation, reliability and security to help you deliver the right experience to your customers at the right time. Whether you prefer on-premise or cloud-based platforms Watson Commerce combines the speed and customizability you need with proven artificial intelligence, so you can accelerate your commerce and differentiate your brand.

HCL Technologies
@hcltech
161,641 employees on LinkedIn®

HCL Commerce Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the HCL Commerce community
Have you used HCL Commerce before?

HCL Commerce Reviews

Showing 124 HCL Commerce reviews
Already have HCL Commerce?
Risk Analyst
What do you like best?

This software allows me to target the new market and provides me full information about it and even allows me to customize the experience that is possible through its APIs system. HCL has really helped me in handling the digital commerce which does not require any technicality. It has enabled me to integrate with my other online channels so that from one platform I can run my business from all aspects like marketing, promotions, selling, personalization etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems to be inappropriate in generating reports. There should be best features for keeping records of customers. I think its pricing policy should be modified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is strongly recommended to commerce sector. I suggest its team to discover more exciting features for getting more benefits out of it. This is the authentic and reliable tool for publishing products and to approach audience in best probable ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through this software not only I have enhance the sales but also I have driven more towards the marketing as both the fields are closely associated. Now I give the product description in a video and then I upload it on my channel for the better understanding of the customers. I have also removed every hurdle that was inconvenient for my customers regarding the product availability and search. It is a cloud based application which could be easily configured with other software for providing the customized experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Director - New Technologies
What do you like best?

HCL commerce has paved new ways for me to mange my product selling and it is helping to take advantage of my online store. Since its implementation I am capable of boosting my sales and I made more happy and satisfied customers because of the quality services I deliver via this platform. Through its SPAs and PWAs along with embedded CMS I am capable of making my online selling more precise and quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not so efficient in terms of report generation. I wish there could some features which could keep the record of certain customers who has brought form the online stores twice in this way a record would be held which could ultimately help in the marketing policies. Moreover its pricing policy should be revised as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will not recommend it on the whole to the commerce sector as I am new to it and still I am discovering its more features but I have found it very reliable regarding the product publishing and for target audience. It is very suitable for the newly establish business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HCL has given me an idea about how can I manage the promotions and how can I let my customers to have easy searching of my products. Without any trainings and strict rules, they can search faster and effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in HCL Commerce
What do you like best?

HCL Commerce is a program which has made us make huge sale by online marketing and transactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

HCL Commerce directs all the customers to our company, and therefore, excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HCL Commerce is a rational application, good for sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HCL Commerce has eliminated huge sales costs, and we attend our clients globally with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cyber Security -Technical Specialist
What do you like best?

Customization with Commerce based application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing which can be noticed till now but Nothing is perfect. There may be something which I didn't noticed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This Commerce application is very easier for new people who want to jump in E-commerce. As you do customisation of it as per requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ecommerce application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving
Philanthropy
What do you like best?

The interface is great. Very user friendly, and easy to show others. Integrates well with other applications. I also have recommended this platform to many people in industries such as sales, fundraising, recruiting, or anything else which is externally oriented, dealing with people, clients, or constituents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I have to sometimes lookup how to use certain functions is a little annoying. Other than that, no dislikes. I also dislike that customer service doesn't quickly direct me to the answers I'm looking for. If that were the case, I feel it would take this to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the great work. IBM has shown us and other users alike that they are concerned with putting out the best applications in order to meet the business demands in many different sectors. That is the key factor which takes a good application to a great one. Not to mention, IBM has been at the forefront of cutting edge technology since computers started to be a domestic presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better outbound sales calls and results. Better customer interactions. Better customer service overall. We are also solving new problems we didn't know we would have. Such as how to see better prospects regarding what we are looking for from them. To ask for more money, we have to make sure we are visiting the correct people, asking for the correct amount of money, and stewarding them correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Strategist
What do you like best?

The plugin integrates well with third party payments which makes it easy to use different cards for a variety of people or organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The eMarketing spot is a little confusing and it can almost either be simplified or it feels as if there is too much going on / too chaotic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good for people who are selling products through ecommerce and looking to see the analytics of those products to be able to scale what is selling/what isn't, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems being solved are creating and maintaining ecommerce sites, and fixing problems such as purchasing products, inventory inquiries, understanding what orders must be filled/what were placed, etc. Solves the functionalities of ecommerce sites through a back-end office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The functions are easy to find and are on one side of the screen. It’s also easy to teach other users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functions need updating such as the email not being unique. It’d make more since to say this person is already a member. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made a faster customer experience allowing for us to have better store statistics like an increase in comp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part of this product is how easy it is to learn. I have used several digital commerce products before, but this is the easiest learn. Definelty the only one I’d recommend to other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be very difficult to creat custom business tools. Custom business tools are essential in this era of retail and marketing, and the inability and difficulty to create custom business tools can be a big disadvantage to this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IBM digital commerce has allowed the company to perform on a much larger scale. The product is able to compete orders on a much larger basis, and functions in all parts of the order. If you are looking to upgrade to a larger scale, be sure to use IBM digital commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Easy for beginners to learn, as it’s very as how to use the software as a point of sale system in retail locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downsides were that the software we used needed to be updated and it took too long to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve realized the benefits as it breaks down hourly sales reports to analyze business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Store Manager
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I love that is it very streamlined and user friendly for not only the company but for customers as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be glitchy when placing orders or fulfilling but that can be said for any system really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making ordering and fulfilling orders a lot easier and quicker Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Analyst
Media Production
What do you like best?

The best thing about IBM Digital Commerce is that it is cloud based, so the console can be accessed on a variety of devices and systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is pre-eminently used for business to consumer sales. I would like to see a more business driven product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a cloud based solution for business to consumer digital sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I didn't have to build the IT infrastructure for making digital sales myself for this product. It is cloud based, and I can keep track of it 24/7 even from home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Industry analyst
What do you like best?

It’s a great program, very helpful in any line of consulting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was some lagging at times, it could use a more user friendly interface. For new users it can be difficult to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it can be difficult to introduce new users to the program because of the more complicated interface so it can make training new employees difficult if they do not have prior knowledge of the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Coordinator - Ops
Consumer Goods
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The capability to go beyond the descriptive analytics, it really everages the outcome of the analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we as Customers need to make sure we supply with enough data the machine so the machine can provide us recommendations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What it hasn't been measured it can't be controlled, what its't controlled in can't be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The course of our b2b strategy through an ecommerce that looks and feels as b2c Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

Exceptional product. Easy to navigate through. Love what IBM has done to simplify the commerce sector Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations due to customization. Wish a few more features were added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch tutorial videos. Call in to speak with their experts so you are maximizing the results / capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifying the tracking from one dashboard. Ability to track several products / campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The concept of having an assistant who can digest the analytics data and provide the resulting recommendations and action items to business users in an actionable form is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it does not cater to site navigation that is based on search . Most of the WCS sites leverage search and search rule based navigation and not categories that are directly merchandised by users manually. Insights for search driven merchandising would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Takes away the manual grunt of the day to day merchandising aspects from the Business users,. Provides consolidated and actionable data to merchandisers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I love that I am able to Identifiy trends and alerts. From an analytical perspective this is helpful identifying consumer behavior. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could think of an area of improvement. I guess ideally I would like to know the history and time of when the consuming was browsing/purchasing. This would allow me to understand when buying habits were more frequent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being in the e-commerce business, IBM commerce has been a functional tool where I can track and identify consumer purchases. Without this, I wouldn’t know how to psychologically target my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Digital Engineering
Internet
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Commerce Insights gives our merchandisers the ability to see all the relevant data in one interface and make decisions in real-time to react to changing business conditions and KPIs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technically, there are some challenges to the integration with Watson Commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased efficiency for merchandisers. Increased conversion by presenting customers with relevant products earlier in their journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

THere are so many different functions that can be used to help the merchandising functions to be optimal for businesses and consumers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To initially set up it is somewhat of a hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used the functions to check for key performance issues within the business and assess for areas of improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I have professionally used the tool for close to 2 years and have found it robust and highly customizable. It has the capability of publishing products through a management center which I found very handy and can be used by any one even if he/she has a lesser experience about the suite. The database is customizable too and with the help of that you can extend the suite to any height. Overall, I find the the whole suite great for any commercial purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the slowness in the content manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IT is highly recommendable for organizations of any size. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rolling out multiple stores in a day. The extensible nature of suite is helping a lot along with providing enough security configurations for each stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student assistant
What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate the website and helps the older people in our office keep up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes slow but that could be an issue on our end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps keep everything organized, saves paper, and helps us help our guests much faster and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Associate
What do you like best?

Quick, convenient and reliable most days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are days IBM software is rendered unresponsive or "freezes up". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good Network Connection Ais key. I wish the interface was more user friendly, touch input is key. I want a all in one experience, Returns and sales all in one spot for my customer, this saves time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales methods ie: currency acceptance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love that it targets all this data and shares it to you so that you can target customers or target certain people to your online mission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ultimately the price was what drove my bosses away and decided to go to Sdobe analytics instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives you valuable information on the fly. Allowing you to target customers for sales and gives you the information necessary to make a good connection and valuable transaction. Adobe does this as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EA
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

With a small ecommerce team manages multiple regional websites Commerce INsights really helps us achieve a merchandising strategy for our online store. The ease in its sequencing and use allows for our team members to focus on the product strategy and less the day to day work sequencing "best sellers" for instance to the best positions on the webpages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can like any application be a little "funky" at times with time outs and system not recongizing a save Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ecommerce merchandising strategy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Ways to edit orders at each stage of ordering process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No return can be processed through sterling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivery dates for backordered items continually change. Best benefit is the advanced order search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

The ability to see real-time performance data. This gives you the ability to forecast appropriately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some challenges with the integration of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Determining not only appropriate merchandising but also inventory for our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.