GlobalVision Reviews & Product Details

GlobalVision Overview

What is GlobalVision?

GlobalVision is an inspection platform that finds errors in your work before they become problems. Our proofreading software automatically detects differences between documents with side-by-side comparison of PDFs and other file formats. Start detecting errors today and bring accuracy and speed to your quality checks.

GlobalVision Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

GlobalVision is the quality control platform that helps businesses eliminate errors on packaging by discovering errors before they are printed. Thousands of teams use GlobalVision worldwide, providing levels of accuracy and efficiency in packaging otherwise unattainable.

GlobalVision is the complete platform providing quality control and proofreading solutions to inspect everything required - text, spelling, graphics, Braille, and barcodes - all in one place. We're the only solution that can deliver desktop, server, and web deployment options to adapt to your business' existing process and the only quality control solution built directly into AMS providers like Esko – bringing state-of-the-art quality control to your business has never been easier.

GlobalVision
1990
Montreal, Canada
@globalvisioninc
905 Twitter followers

GlobalVision Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GlobalVision community
Have you used GlobalVision before?

GlobalVision Reviews

Showing 54 GlobalVision reviews
Already have GlobalVision?
UP
What do you like best?

The software took our company QC to a new higher level. Time is incredibly important in my position and the speed this program provides eases my mind and allows me to end my day feeling accomplished. The ease of use also makes completing my jobs easier when work starts to pile up. A busy day has become a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the merged documents not being viewed in the center of the screen as they did in the first program I used. Leaning to the right makes comparing art difficult as I need to view it straight ahead and not from the side. The ability to zoom in and out is a little frustrating. When using the cursor to view another section of the image it will enlarge instead of move. This needs to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program is incredibly useful for Comparison work. It allows speed when time is of the essence. For those looking for a program which provides 100% accuracy in proofing easy functionality and is user friendly, this is the program for you. I would recommend viewing the site for more information concerning your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Vision has enabled me to do my job faster and more efficiently. We compare customer artwork to artwork corrected by our technicians. The programs allows quick and accurate comparison without having to do constants back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Liked the ability to compare text and graphic elements of incoming files to the output. It helps catch subtle, but very important differences that could easily be missed by a manual spot check. The UPC reader turned out to be a helpful tool when running a report. Customer service and training was always available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We dealt with touchy results, even when using custom settings. A large art of the inspection process is color comparison and GV would only show the color readout, including spot colors in CMYK, RGB, etc. It did not show individual spot color information which is crucial to the review. There are also limitations text comparison if the fonts in the file were outlined, which over half of our files are supplied that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The text and graphic comparison of supplied vs final output is more efficient than a manual spot check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The software is a critical part of our inspection process. It provides what is expected upon using it by minimizing human inspection errors and improved efficiency. It's so nice to have software that can act as another layer of protection to make sure documents are inspected are done correctly and without errors.It is extremely beneficial to be able to put your documents into the software and within a very short amount of time be able to run a report on any differences found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software can be slow, depending on the size of the files we are using. But the problem can be solved by using Google chrome over internet explorer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use GlobalVision products when proofing a variety of materials, and it helps us save time. Human errors can be avoided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Assurance Specialist
What do you like best?

Global Vision has helped our organization to find errors in nutritional facts that are hard to see by the naked eye. Global Vision has also been used to verify splices to prevent mixed copy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bar code scanning on Global Vision is the least useful feature. Our company procedure requires a print out of the bar code being scanned that shows grade level and decode ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Revisions changes and finishing mixed copy errors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CG
What do you like best?

Flexibility, simplicity and the speed of applications. Additionally they're a great partner for prepress and packaging production industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they're sharp, keen and success oriented - keep going Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it - It's a good team full of energy, able always to support and help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic files and production processes inspection + text recognition Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quality of product, services, training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That we did not contact Global V sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that future users take the time to find out about the full capabilities of what the system has to offer and take advantage of the great support and training provided by Global Vision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The solution provided to us by Global Vision has allowed us to have an integrated system that is technologically advanced and sophisticated allowing for fast analysis. At the same time, the system is extremely user friendly and the support and training provided by Global Vision made the transition process seamless. The biggest benefit to our facility is the reduction in the amount of processing and testing time (by at least a factor of 3) and the ability to receive competent and timely support when needed. Additionally, Global Vision was able to provide support and guidance during the qualification process which saved us a lot of time. Overall, the greatest benefit is being able to rely on a high-quality product that allows us to be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fire & Rain Proofreader for On-Packaging at Mead Johnson Nutrition
What do you like best?

I really appreciated the WebEx format for technical support with Wade Alleyne of Global Vision. I’m not a novice with technology, but after reaching a point of frustration he “virtually” spent quite a bit of time with me and controlling my computer. With his expertise, he discovered that it wasn’t actually a mistake on my part! I just didn’t have enough memory to run the application. He stayed in the WebEx long enough for me to bring my superior into my office where he literally showed her how more memory and explained how an upgrade would not only make my work more efficient but would benefit our company. His recommendation was very effective. Thank you, Global Vision, for your great customer support… especially your outstanding support technician, Wade Alleyne!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, when I refresh to compare page two of a document the application will freeze up. If I restart the application and begin with comparing page two, then I don't have the problem anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with DocuProof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I compare and proofread art for on-package labeling for a major product line. ScanTVS helps me find mistakes that could be very costly if labels have already gone into production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Global Vision took the time the other day to go over with my team the features of the upcoming latest version of their product. The presentation was quite thorough and detailed. I look forward to using this updated (and improved) comparison tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked a copy of the presentation (PowerPoint?), but it's not mission critical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I QC changes between rounds of pharmaceutical documents. Accuracy to detail (and no unrequested new changes) is paramount in my role as a proofreader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EP
What do you like best?

Global Vision support is extremely responsive to ensuring customers receive everything they need to get the most out of their product. The training, support and communication is top tier. The response time is quick and they work to find resolutions that work for each scenario you throw at them. It's also nice that the sales contact continues to ensure the account is serviced. He knows the product and adapts presentations to the relevant components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost for this product is very high for software with a limited purpose, however, when you factor in the risk and cost of errors, it's understandable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand your needs and communicate them to GV so they can provide the best service for your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When working with complex copy docs in multiple languages, even time consuming projects become reasonable with GV. We have the assurance that we're providing our customers with a reliable quality check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They system is user friendly and easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I actually do not have any dislikes about the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system is very easy to use and our consultant who came to train us, Chris Furtado, was very patient and friendly. He was able to explain they system in an easy way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time is a huge factor in my role and I do not have a lot of it, Global Vision has cut my time down by a one third. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Global Labeling and Graphics
Biotechnology
What do you like best?

GlobalVision does its best to make products that are robust and user-friendly at the same time. The interfaces are intuitive and a lot of the hard work is managed behind the scenes. I have used other systems and have researched most or all of the systems available. While there may be a few specific functions that another may have an edge on, GlobalVision offerings are the most well-rounded and usable that I have seen. Especially for Life Sciences labeling (artwork), such as Pharma, Biologics, & Med Device -- having a technology assist is not merely helpful, it is critical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything really that I can say I dislike. For things that could function even better, GlobalVision has always been open and responsive. The majority of my suggestions have been added into patches, or were already on their list for future improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the things that causes the most problems for companies in moving from manual proofing to using a tech solution is the cost. None of the solutions on the market are a $29.99 purchase from the store -- nor should they be. All of the systems are very competitively priced with each other. The amount of risk that a company carries using fully-manual/human process is hard to quantify for an ROI statement. But ask this question -- how much does a recall cost? That is a quantifiable cost. How much does patient harm/death cost? That number is beyond quantification. But, just calculating the number of man hours this will save in proofing alone can easily justify the ROI of this service. Especially for companies that market in multiple languages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business problems and benefits realized are the same -- increased accuracy in quality checks of artwork preparation, reduced amount of human error in the proofreading process, and reduced amount of time in performing the quality checks. A 4-language leaflet could take upwards of 2 days to manually proofread, a 30-language IFU could take over a week. A 200-page user manual in 30 languages could take months. Using technology can cut that to 15 minutes or so. There are also so many problems that can impede getting 100% accuracy with human-only proofreading, not to mention the large risk assumed when a human reader tries to review artwork in languages with characters that are unreadable by the reviewer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi William,

We're so happy to hear all the ways in which GlobalVision has added value to your organization. Our customer's suggestions are very important to us. We encourage you to continue reaching out to us with your valued feedback.

Regulatory Technician
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

The software is a critical part of our inspection process. It provides what is expected upon using it by minimizing human inspection errors, improved efficiency, and customizable inspection reports that fits the situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software may be very precise, but accuracy tends to give a few false positives when pushing the software to the limit; i.e., 10,000 word-count pharmaceutical insert comparisons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is highly recommended to any Quality Department who need more efficient and accurate software. Manual inspections take a substantial amount of time, and this product will help step up the level of quality in any business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software is utilized for pharmaceutical label and insert inspections and comparisons. Before using this, the process was manual. This brought the inspection time down from 5-10 hours to 1 hour on average. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi Cory,

Thanks for the great review. We're very happy to hear that you've found value in our software, and that it's making a difference in your organization. A member of our Client Services team would be happy to contact you with some tips and best practices for dealing with false positives.

If you would like to schedule a call, please email us directly at support@globalvisioninc.com.

UG
What do you like best?

With both ArtProof and Docu-Proof, we have increased our accuracy greatly and have found the time we spend proofreading to be a fraction of that we spent without them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had some features in ArtProof and Docu-Proof that we depended on that have been eliminated in recent upgrades. We understand that Global Vision is trying to accommodate various needs of many customers but the fact remains that we are paying the same fees for fewer features.

All that I wrote about above; the time saved and comfort level gained with these software's is true but do have to spend more time proofreading with the loss of certain features. We can adapt to the step backwards but perhaps our fee should reflect the loss of the features. I would be happy to explain in detail if desired.

Also, even though we have been constant customers for several years, There is a mix yearly concerning our user license that makes us lose time because we have to call the IT department to solve the problem. I would love the subscription renewal process to be more smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Docu-Proof has increased our accuracy immensely when comparing our customer's word documents and pdf's to the extended labels that we produce. This product has lowered mistakes and company losses greatly compared to when we read and compared the documents, which can be as many as a hundred pages, word for word.

ArtProof has also made the examination of customer art to what we produce easier, faster, and more accurate.

The time that these software's save us is very significant. Also, our level of comfort that our work is accurate has made us loyal costumers to Global Vision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Copywriter & Proofreader
What do you like best?

GlobalVision software helps us have peace of mind when we are working on projects. It's so nice to have software that can act as another layer of protection to make sure projects are done correctly and without errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software can be slow, depending on the size of the files we are using. There is also a somewhat steep learning curve, but overall the software is very user-intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GlobalVision has great products, but also great customer service. Everyone we have been in contact with has been very helpful and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use GlobalVision products when proofing a variety of materials, and it helps us save time. The software is especially helpful for first-round proofing, so we avoid having to match copy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy to hear that our software has made a positive difference in your organization.

If you ever need help with technical questions or want to get some refresher training, our Client Services team is always here to help.

Feel free to contact us directly at support@globalvisioninc.com if you need any assistance.

Manager of Regulatory Affairs
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

Ease of use, very straight forward, huge time saver. I find it easy to train others on the use of the system, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the only issue i have is with the setup of the product on a server by our IT people. the way it was installed makes getting to the software a pain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a web demo, speak to them at trade shows, Once you see what the product can do for you with your own documents, you will be sold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this product to review pharmaceutical package inserts. an average insert will take a few hours to review hard copies or electronic copies side by side, this product will do the hard part in a matter of seconds. you will still have time required to review the results fora accuracy, but the time savings, and accuracy over reviewing with the human eye is well worth the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Susan Proper of GlobalVision

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of the DocuProof application. We're very happy to hear that you like the tool and see the benefits.

Copy Editor
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

Checking over rote copy and different languages is very easy and quick. really cuts down on the time to scan/read through, especially when it is in many different versions. I can see the merit in this product for artists, producers, etc. they would most likely be doing a visual scan anyway, so I'm sure that this would boost their accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

formatting differences-- things like bolding, indenting, etc. are not caught as sharply as needed for 100% accuracy. the set up time sometimes takes longer and is more complicated than warranted for the type of documents being reviewed - this is when it is easier for a human to just review, than load it all in, then check the false-errors, then review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure to have the rep help you customize your settings for ease of use. This product is most helpful for someone who wouldn't necessarily have a second person to help proofread. Also, someone who's first job is not to proofread. If someone needs to just look over copy, this product would be very helpful and give a leg up on accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel like this is a very good tool for a production artist to run through their work, but not a helpful tool for an actual human proofreader/editor. The people on a team that would most likely be doing a visual scan anyway could have their accuracy boosted by using this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi Joy,

Thank you for your comment. We really do appreciate your honest feedback.

We would be happy to setup a call with you to provide some tips and best practices to help you get the most out of our software.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Global Labeling Specialist, Regulatory Affairs
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

It is extremely beneficial to be able to put your documents into the software and within a very short amount of time be able to run a report on any differences found. Traditionally we have had to rely on a manual QC of our documents and it would take hours and we may still miss things. Global Vision software provides accuracy and minimizes the number of people reviewing documents. This saves time and allows us to commit to shorter turn-around timeframes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The report needs to be translated to those individuals who are not used to the software. Color coding is fine as a legend, but it makes it challenging to have to continuously go back and forth when you are a new user or are not familiar with the report criteria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is incredible value in implementing this type of solution. Global Vision makes QCing your documents much more effective and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Effective and efficient quality check of our documents.

Benefits: reduced time invested, reduced errors, increased quality of documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Susan Proper of GlobalVision

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm really happy to hear that you and your team are seeing value in the tool. I appreciate your comments on the reporting and will pass your feedback back to our development team.

Site Integrated Planner
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Artproof is EXTREMELY accurate and powerful; we have easily and thoroughly compared new and old carton artwork using the web based software. The interface where both old and new art lay by each other with blinking blocks is the best part; it really makes finding the differences clear and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having everything web based can make the process longer, unfortunately. Having a native application sit on your PC would great speed up the comparison times. The convenience of the web based tool was nice, but when doing 50-100 checks, I would have liked the option of preloading the artwork in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the price when you consider the cost of a quality incident! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were launching new artwork on over 1000 cartons. We needed to make sure that only the affected areas of the art were touched and nothing was shifted or deleted accidentally. Artproof made this process extremely easy by allowing us to see the affected areas immediately versus going line by line. Additionally, it reduced human error and fatigue by making sure anything that changed flashed. We were able to drastically reduce quality incidents using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi Chris,

This is very helpful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our product. Glad to hear all the ways that Artproof is adding value to your workflow process. Remember you can always reach out to us at support@globalvisioninc.com to get more tips and tricks on using our software.

Thanks!

Regional Continuous Improvement Manager - Printing
Packaging and Containers
What do you like best?

The system inspects word for word and element for element. The use of the system has improved overall quality on the production floor and reduced complaints and returns from our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does identify too many false positives that the checker must review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely Yes. We have 3 other plants that are pursuing or in the process of installing the scanner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We finished 2016 with only 80,000 bags returned by our customer. This was our best performance since the plant opened. Additionally, operators are not overlooking critical issues as they had in the past. This behavior change has reduced the number of discipline records issued by more than 50%. The scanner has also been key to reducing internal spoilage by 33%.

Moral in the department is higher than normal with regard to quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi Greg,

We're so happy to hear how our product has added value to your organization from overall quality improvement, reduced customer complaints and returns, to plans for future implementation at different locations. This is great!

As an added bonus, you can always reach out to us at support@globalvisioninc.com to get some quick tips and tricks to reduce false positives.

Thanks!

UR
What do you like best?

I like the reporting capabilities within ArtProof that record the findings of the inspection. It gives our customers a level of comfort that their jobs are being checked for quality and the report can be sent out if requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inspection settings can be difficult to learn and understand how they relate to the inspection being performed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize all of the training offered by GV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to have an audit trail to show that an inspection had been performed comparing the original customer supplied file to our final production file. Using GVAP has helped reduce our internal errors and give our customers an audit report of the inspection if requested as part of our production process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

We greatly appreciate your feedback. If you would like to learn more about the inspection settings and procedures, one of our Support Technicians would be happy to speak with you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us at support@globalvisioninc.com.

UB
What do you like best?

DocuProof application for content review of labels. Character by character review finds mistakes on labels that reviewing labels manually wouldn’t have caught. Minimum font size requirement, our labels have to be a minimum font size and with this tool now its very easy to review the entire label at a certain size to find areas that are below that minimum requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the inspection reports take a while to generate. Sometimes these reports timeout or fail and you have to start over with your inspection. The annotate feature isn’t helpful as a separate tool when your reviewing a large label with many mistakes. For each inspection you have to select certain different filters, it would be nice that you can set defaults so these options don’t have to be checked or unchecked each time an inspection report is done in DocuProof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time saving on reviewing and approving labels. Prior to the software every label was reviewed manually by reading the master label against the graphic label. Our team could only review around 5 labels per week due to the complexity of our labels . With the software we can now review 25 plus labels in a week so our time spent on reviewing labels was cut in half. Improved accuracy of review. Eliminating catastrophic mistakes such as decimal point in the wrong spot that in reviewing manually your eyes might not catch since your eyes read what it should say not what it actually says. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Thanks for your great feedback! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Docuproof, and we're happy to hear about all the ways it has improved your workflow process.

A member of our Client Services team would be happy to share some tips and tricks on how to manage inspection reports. If you're interested, please contact us directly at support@globalvisioninc.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The best feature of Docu-proof is that it is so simple to use. The differences are easy to read and selecting the action you want to do with a difference is really easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Docu-proof is capable of reading tables, but only if the tables are set up the same way. We compare unlike documents against each other and the flow of the tables varies based on column width. I would love for Docu-proof to be able to understand that and not mis-match all over the place.

The report doesn't seem very valuable as far as to identifying on the documents the differences. It calls out in plain text what the difference was, and then is color coded to the type of difference. So if a second person looks at the report they are not sure why it was marked critical or ignore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Global vision has a diverse product line that can meet multiple business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Docu-proof solves the business essential of getting a document out to the customer faster. Before, we would have to manually read along with an electronic proofread because the old electronic proofread system was not good at catching all the differences. Docu-proof has improved our trust with electronic proofreads and has cut back on the time it takes to get a document done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Outstanding and Prompt Support. There are no levels. So ticket is not 'passed around' Customer service is very helpful in resolving any issues as they come. Also we found that issues were replicated at the Global vision - this yielded proper resolution and/or workaround of the issue. We have used the software for a while and we found that vendor made many enhancement. Removed customer pain points. Also training given was of the high quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We recently had issue and it was related to font. Looks like some fonts behave differently when in word and when in PDF. Such issues are peculiar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will say the application has many uses. Like in legal, requirement management etc. Its definitely worth it. Saves time cost and improves process efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In High level the comparison time for proof to actual has been reduced 80 to 90 percent. Other departments which deals with document has also started using it. There might be other potential customers within the company as well.

I am a user of the system. I was not able to upload the image through this system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Thanks for your positive review of our product and services.

Providing outstanding and prompt support is very important to us and to the success of our customers. We're very happy to hear that you've found great value in working with us.

Regulatory Affairs
Chemicals
What do you like best?

I like that you can quickly and easily proof documents. And, that the accuracy is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the function that returns the documents to "original" size in the panes, which most times is very small (the whole document is in the pane). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We proof EPA regulated labels. They have to be "right" the first time, or there are regulatory consequences that could be very expensive (fines, penalties, etc.) The accuracy of DocuProof thus far has mitigated our fears that an error might get through, and helps ensure that the documents submitted to various governmental agencies are as good as they can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for leaving a review. Your feedback is very important to us and we're happy to hear that Docuproof has added value to your workflow process.

The great news is that the function that returns the documents to the original size in the panes has been fixed in our latest version.

For more information, please contact us at support@globalvisioninc.com.

What do you like best?

Docu-Proof by GlobalVision is a really useful tool for proofing labels & documents. Before Docu-Proof, all reviews had to be done by only a visual review, which is prone to errors. Docu-Proof allows us to do a character-by-character comparison and verify that the content matches. This is a great timesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When we've had questions or issues regarding the software, at times we've been unable to get a satisfactory resolution. They try, but I feel like customer service/support after buying the product could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Label proofing. Using Docu-Proof has been a great timesaver & has provided us with more accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Melissa Neverson of GlobalVision

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear about your positive experience using our Docuproof software.

We also appreciate your honest feedback regarding support. We would like to connect with you to get more details about what we could have done better. Please send us an email at support@globalvisioninc.com and we can schedule a call to discuss more.