Endicia Reviews & Product Details

Endicia Overview

What is Endicia?

Print shipping labels or online postage right from your desk.

Endicia Details

Print shipping labels or online postage right from your desk.

Endicia

Endicia Reviews

Showing 18 Endicia reviews
Already have Endicia?
AR
What do you like best?

Endicia is decent if you find a day when their servers are actually working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have been using for 12 years and ever since Stamps.com took them over, they are totally unreliable. Service is terrible, you are on hold on their support line for LITERALLY, hours. I put them on speaker phone and wait an hour and then they put me back on hold for most issues. Just ridiculous. I was told by one tech support person that they are not Google or Amazon, their servers get too busy to handle everyone on busy days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to print labels on a really good day, but I am looking for a new software to switch to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Mi piace che tutte le nostre spedizioni USPS possano essere controllate e monitorate sul sito Web e sul software condiviso. Mi piace che elaborare un rimborso per le etichette di spedizione acquistate male sia facile come inserire il numero di tracciamento. Mi piace che sul sito sia presente un calcolatore postale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Non è molto facile da usare. Se sbagli le etichette e le hai già stampate, devi richiedere un rimborso che richiede circa 14 giorni. Se devi ricreare quelle etichette mentre aspetti il rimborso, devi pagare nuovamente i soldi per la spedizione. Una volta ottenuto il rimborso, si trova nel tuo account Endicia e non puoi ritirarlo, il che è uno spreco se non fai spesso le etichette. Inoltre, se si esegue da più macchine, non sarà possibile visualizzare il registro delle spese postali per le transazioni eseguite su altri computer. Il registro delle attività sembra essere collegato a ciascun PC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Usiamo Endicia per tutte le nostre esigenze di corrispondenza legate al business in combinazione con il software di etichette DYMO per la stampa di indirizzi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Support is very prompt and knowledgeable in the event they are needed. For the most part the system "just works" without much intervention from IT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A general lack of descriptive error messaging; from DB corruption errors to USPS account issues the program often defers you to calling support. Although support has been great it is nice to be able to resolve issues yourself or at least get info to send you on the right path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For ease of use, high volume USPS shipping Endicia is unrivaled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Endicia allows for streamlined shipping for even the most technologically inexperienced user. It supports the use of multiple USPS accounts which has assisted our organization's drop-shipping program immensely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The endicia program was pretty easy to learn and pick up. The program allows you to make the most out of all of your delivery and shipping labels Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most difficult was just initially setting the program up. Once set up, everything becomes easy and your settings are stabilised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am printing multiple shipping labels at once & fulfilling a number of orders daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic and Web Designer
Design
What do you like best?

When typing in the shipping address, the location pops up right away. Plus when printing label, you can tell it to automatically print a return label. This makes it very convenience especially Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been instances of "communication errors" popping up which requires to restart the software. Updates recently have taken care of that problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Aside of having an Endicia account, I would strongly recommend having a UPS account, using World Ship. I mainly use Endicia but during weekends, having UPS is good and also good for return labels that you can slap on any box (the USPS return labels require you to use a priority pouch). As for printers, I use a Zebra Thermal printer, ZP 450 and it works perfect with Endicia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost effectiveness for sure, plus unlike Stamps.com, they automatically charge you when you balance runs out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Very easy to track orders without having to ask our warehouse for tracking information. Clearly shows tracking information, price of shipment and very detailed information about the package en route.

Endicia also makes very detailed spreadsheets of all past orders including tracking number, weight, price, customers name, reference numbers etc.

It has a lot of other helpful features our shipping department uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I pretty much like everything I use in Endicia except if you are looking to track a specific package you have to indicate if the package was shipped in the last 7 days or the last 30 days. If the package is older than that you have to put in a one month date range when the package was shipped dating back as far as about a year. It is just a minor thing as it takes a little bit of extra time to research older packages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been very happy using Endicia and would recommend it to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem it has solved is having easy access to tracking numbers and shipment prices without our warehouse having to relay that information to us. You can figure out a shipment by putting in customers name, address, reference number or tracking number. We also have easy access to freight prices which is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and regular updates keep you in line with postal rates. We print regular letter postage and also print labels and postage for packages (U.S. Postal Service is the best deal for packages, IMHO). Easy to add postage when you run low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about - the interface is a little cludgey and you have to get used to where things are (regular postage versus packages, getting the printer working correctly). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Endicia for all of our business-relalted mailing needs in combination with the DYMO label software for address printing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

They were fairly reliable, but they have gone completely downhill the last few years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On 1/12/2018, Endicia took $175.00 out of my bank account without warning or billing me. When contacted, they eventually said they "wrote down 2017 instead of 2018" and that caused the charges. They refuse to return the money to my bank account and instead say they're issuing a check, which is going to take "a few weeks". I have bills to pay, I can't wait a few weeks for them to return the money they fraudulently took out of the account.

Additionally, they promised me three months of free service after I asked them for compensation. They are refusing to provide that free addition to my service, saying I had to call them to "validate" my account - that account has been open and active for ten years, so the sudden "validation" when they made the mistake makes no sense, other than them trying to get out of what they promised. So I did call them, which is very painful for me, and went through answering all their questions. They said the account would be restored. Then they turned around and said that I needed to call them again! They have provided neither the money they "mistakenly" took nor the free service they promised...

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't even think about using their service, they no longer have any clue as to customer service, and they will NOT fix the problems they themselves caused, and they don't keep their promises either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

We run an e-commerce business and process a lot of shipments daily. We don't use this product for everything but we do use it daily. I use it for my prepaid return shipping labels as it allows direct editing of the label layout very easily and quickly. I also use it for orders that don't sync up with my ShipStation account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to pay for the premium services as I'm sure they are making some margin off of the shipping itself. In order to hide the shipping cost you have to have a paid account. I don't like that when you switch between a paid account and unpaid you have to change to and from "Stealth Postage". I think that it would also be useful if you were able to have presets where it automatically set up the shipping depending on the service type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love it, if you ship less than 20 orders a day just use the free version and it is a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it when creating prepaid shipping labels and also some international orders. The best thing about it is how you can change addresses and the layout seamlessly and get what you need and also change sizing and the entire layout if needed. The main benefit is the easy of use and it is very quick and efficient. I don't want to have to go through a number of screens in order to create a label, with this you can easily switch between template (sometimes automatically) and do what you need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that all of our USPS shipping can be controlled an monitored on the website and the shared software. I like that processing a refund for mis-purchased shipping labels is as easy as entering the tracking number. I like that there is a postage calculator on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Endicia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply gotta try it out, you will love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shipping of course Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use software, it offers many different printer options, and is easy to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I've run into consistently that would be enough for me to request a change in the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Printing postage / Shipping labels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Support Technician
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

Standalone app, keeps track of past shipments and addresses. Automatically updates postage prices. Integrates scale into program for weights. Also fills out customs forms for international shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes does not like P.O boxes in quick print. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dazzle is a great program that uses the Endicia background. If you ship USPS at all. I'd recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a USPS postage program and this one was the recommended program. It has helped us ship USPS packages without going to the post office and buying postage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Museums and Institutions
What do you like best?

Media mail option, batch mailings, and verified addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Monthly subscription-based charges are excessive for organizations that only have 1-2 batch mailings per year. The batch process makes it easy to accidentally double or triple charge for postage. The rates are higher than USPS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Batch mailings of media and newsletters for our small non-profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Building Materials
What do you like best?

Being able to ship and print from one program is very beneficial. You can copy and paste an entire address into the address box. There is not separate box for each and every field, that makes it nice. No need to go to a post office either, you can just send everything with your normal USPS pickup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of service. The company doesn't work on the weekends so Mondays are typically swamped if you need any type of service. By the time you get an answer, you may as well just tried to figure out the issue yourself or attempted to use another shipping service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the free trial a go. You'll definitely save some money, but only if you have a substantial amount of USPS packages to ship daily. I would say if you have at least 50 or more packages daily, then this will more than pay for itself. All in all, it does what it says it does. There really isn't a shipping service that you can go wrong with, as long as you have a specific number daily, then it will be well worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We run a small order department that ships 200-300 small orders daily. Using Endicia helps us streamline and get better rated on our USPS packages that we are sending. We send out a ton of sample kits as well and the use of this service just helps keep the costs down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

the ability to create labels with the IMPB while we wait for the post office to sort out issues preventing us from being able to load shipping services files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly. If you mess up labels and already printed them, you have to apply for a refund which takes about 14 days. If you need to recreate those labels while you wait for the refund, you have to pay the money for postage again. Once you get the refund, it sits in your Endicia account and you are not allowed to withdraw it which is a waste if you don't do labels often. Also, if you run from multiple machines, you will not be able to view the postage log for transactions you ran on the other computers. The activity log seems to be linked to each PC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to get your IMPB certification if you can so you can do it yourself. This software causes headaches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

Simple integration and pretty much hands off after that. Can use my AMEX! Would love to be able to manage multiple endicia accounts from one master logins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and there is nothing that I really would say I dislike. Everything functions and performs up to par. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

USPS first class mail, parcels and priority mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

Indicia is super very easy to use. All you need to do is just sign up and install there software. The company provides 30 free days to try out the program and see how much you like it. We instantly fell in love with Endicia and are using it ever since for all our shipping needs. The software allows you to customize shipping labels adding your logo, promo codes or anything else you'd like. Customer service is always reachable by phone right away and attentive. All issues we had were solved right away or at least the same day. We print appx. 150 labels a month and overall service fee is appx. $20 which is a great deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are two completely different subscriptions for PC and Mac users, so we only use the software on one of our computers. We are also not happy with the UPic insurance company they use. They are way more complicated than regular USPS insurance. It's almost impossible to get insurance money back if you printed a wrong label with insurance feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Endicia is the best. It allows us to fully customize shipping labels and use them as extra marketing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Endicia allows us to fully customize shipping labels. This is an awesome marketing tool. We add our logo to each label together with promo codes and website address. This helps to improve brand awareness and attract more customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use. Better prices than the post office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble with layout on my label printer not working correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait, just use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shipping without going to the post office and waiting in line saves time. Tracking info for my customers is a useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Endicia?