4.0 out of 5
Do you work for Deem?

Deem Reviews & Product Details

What is Deem?

Companies are always searching for savings in every nook and cranny of their business and their finance departments generally employ a diverse set of applications and tools to help manage both employee and company spending. Deem’s suite of spend and expense management applications not only provides employees with a beautiful set of user-friendly applications, it gives finance departments a rich set of analytics to help track, manage and reduce spending across all of company’s indirect spend. How can Deem help your company today?

Deem Screenshots

1-50 of 61 total Deem reviews
Deem review by Amy S.
Senior Director, Global Distributor Development
Food & Beverages

"Acceptable -- does the job, but I don't love it."

What do you like best?

Shows many options for air and hotel and provides all of the information I need to make a decision. It seems to stay away from unsuitable airlines and hotels, which is good. In other words, it doesn't tell me to take some rinky dink unknown airline instead of UAL or AA just because it is $40 less. It's also fairly consistent.

What do you dislike?

The thing I absolutely hate is that you can't see the final price until you have selected the flights. I have never experienced that with other systems. Also, if you want to change the air specs slightly mid search, you usually have to start over. Finally, I often lose trips I put on hold (even if I go back 10 mintues) later. I call this the held trip black hole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works. I do think there are better options, but if it is less expensive than other sites, it does the job. I am still new to use, perhaps there are other features that are not intuitive and I have to study longer.

Acceptable management of travel.

Deem review by Jackson M.
Database Administrator

"Deem Calls for More Updates"

What do you like best?

Expense management ensures that a firm achieves the best profit based on proper utilization of factors of production. Again, the application makes it possible for the accounting department to prepare the books of accounts. Finally, Deem has a team of individuals who try to answer various questions that bothers users concerning the functionality of the product.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the capabilities of this software. That is, it skips many features that should be included to make the software more effective. Again, the vendor should make the software more easy to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is good, but not the best. This means, understand the needs of your firm, so that you can affirm whether the product will help you out.

Cost and expense management is something critical for every firm. And therefore, we had to try out this product to see its capabilities. Unfortunately, it failed to rich the threshold.

Deem review by Nameer M.
Senior Account Manager
Education Management

"Manage your expenses better"

What do you like best?

Whether you use Deem through your company, travel agent or chauffeured transportation provider, you will find Deem's mobile application for travel and expense management to be fresh, fast and uncomplicated. Flight alerts about delays, gate changes or cancellations keep you on track, and all your travel activity conveniently syncs to your work calendar, keeping you organized and connected. Deem is easy to use and setup and extremely user friendly

What do you dislike?

Deem is a bit expensive for small scale businesses. I have even found it to not work on mobile phones and other handheld devices. It also requires a strong internet connection for the application to run smoothly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to to large scale businesses and enterprises who can afford external software help to manage their financial matters. As traveling is a huge expense, this application can surely do wonders in bringing down your costs

Deem has been extremely useful for me. I can manage my expenses much better now and keep my travel plans according to my budget. This has surely helped me in reducing my unwanted costs and save more time and company financial resources

Deem review by Latif B.
Executive Director
Arts and Crafts

"Manage your expenses better now"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that my expenses have reduced thanks to this software. The software is easy to set up and use and even works perfectly on your mobile phone. In this recent update, we can now book multiple car services rides within the same itinerary. Technical support is available 24/7 and all queries are responded at the earliest. We even get email receipts and expenses reports which help us in further identifying which expenses need to be reduced even more

What do you dislike?

I think the design of the software should be improved a bit. Also, the formatting of the expenses report can't be changed which makes the report boring to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommend this to professionals who travel a lot. This software helps in finding the best way to manage your expenses. I have witnessed a decrease in my travelling expenses to a huge extent as I can now manage my expenses better with the help of Deem. Total worth your investment in this software

Deem has helped me a lot in organizing, managing and controlling my expenses. I can integrate my credit card with Deem which saves a lot of time during traveling. For a person like me who travels thrice a week, this application has surely helped in saving me a lot of money. All my traveling details, car services, flight booking, hotel management everything is integrated inside this application already .

Deem review by Lakhan M.
Head Of Department
Banking

"Big time Expense Saver"

What do you like best?

Perhaps the best expense management software which is fully functioning and delivers useful features as any other software. It is easy to set up and use and anyone can get a hang of it without any external help. The application has a good design and user interface so it keeps the user engaged as well. The Deem Technical team is ready to assist us any possible manner at all times.

What do you dislike?

I would surely advice the support team to fix the android version. Deem works perfectly on iOS but crashes often on Android devices. This would ensure an increase in usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I would recommend this to people who think they need to control and manage their expenses. People who travel a lot should have this application with them in their mobile phones so that accountability of every dollar is recorded. You will surely see a reduction in your expenses once you use this application. A must have for all corporate professionals

Deem has helped me a lot in controlling my expenses. My business has recently took off and even though its been a long time since its inception, my business is expanding tremendously which makes me travel to different cities for supplies and partnerships. Deem has helped me a lot in managing my expenses. The Travel Expense Management feature is quite reliable and trustworthy. I have actually witnessed a saving of my costs leading to greater profits

Deem review by Zahid Z.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"ATTENTION: SAVE MONEY!!"

What do you like best?

Saving money! Major reason of using this software

Others include An extremely user friendly interface, well managed reports and analysis, smooth application running, friendly customer support

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to think of anything I dislike. If I had to recommend something, it might be improving the mobile application interface maybe but that is even not major. I don't think I have had any problems with the software's processing, analytics, interface or with the application overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this to others. The benefits outweigh the initial investment costs and anyone who uses this application will never regret using this

Being one the directors at my family owned company, I have to make sure that all my expenses are well taken into account. This includes my travel, supplier's costs and managerial costs. With Deem, I can first keep a tab on my expenses and second, take steps in order to reduce the costs saving me a great amount of money.

Deem review by Daniyal K.
Director

"Manage your expenses better"

What do you like best?

Travel management and booking suite for travel management companies, suppliers, business travelers, and travel managers. Integrating systems improves travel expense management for both business travelers and their employers. As travelers book flights, hotels and services using Work Fource, expenses automatically flow into the expense reporting software. This saves users the time it takes to enter expenses manually and allows corporate travel managers to review and manage expenditures proactively before the trip is taken - giving them better control over travel spending.

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing at the start but the software is extremely easy to use later on wards. A bit expensive too I believe but think of this as an investment as you save a lot of money by managing your expenses well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Who wouldn't want to save money and reduce their costs?

I would recommend this to everyone. Especially to travelers, whether for business or private, you can save out a lot on the costs for traveling.

I have saved hundreds of thousands of Pakistani Rupees worth of travel expenses since the day I started using Deem to manage my expenses. After an initial struggle, I am now a pro at this software. The saving I have had with this software is more than the cost I've paid for this software. Deem has made make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable

Deem review by User

"Better than nothing with some kinks"

What do you like best?

Helps me book travel through my company code at various travel companies

What do you dislike?

Can't recognize or book using patterns, repeat the same booking without manually filling the form out again..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell people considering using Deem to get an internal resource who helps individual users make bookings, and I would recommend that end users call that person to place large pattern bookings instead of manually entering the same information several times to place multiple bookings.

Booking travel through my employer's company code to get the discount. The main benefits are management and storage of my data (credit card, loyalty programs) and being able to call my company's dedicated resource to place patterned bookings. Easy cancellation is another benefit.

Deem review by User

"Not a home run - but an ok system if you need one. "

What do you like best?

I use Deem for booking travel and I like that it's generally intuitive in most steps through the process, expect one.

What do you dislike?

The one area it is not intuitive is searching for hotels outside ones with our preferred corp rate already negotiated. It's a complicated, jumbled mess to find specific hotels that we don't have preferred rates with. I usually just keep messing with the sort criteria until I accidentally find what I'm looking for.

I use it exclusively for booking travel. It's not my preferred source for that, however. I only use it because it's company policy.

Deem review by Christopher B.
Sales Engineer

"Smooth"

What do you like best?

Ability to book a flight, hotel, car, etc are all very easy and well done. My favorite part, what sets it apart from others, is the expense reporting features. Especially, the ability to upload pictures of receipts directly to my account, so that I can later fill out an expense report on a desktop computer, is extremely convenient. I have had only one trip and two experiences with deem (one for travel, one for expense reporting) and I enjoy using its features.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing here to dislike. I would be hard pressed to offer suggestions for improvements.. I might recommend adding the ability to upload multiple receipts or other photos for a single line item, this way a user doesn't have to line up a lot of paperwork on one photo or combine photos should he/she have multiple documentation for an expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously consider the expense reporting feature. Everything else can be done around as well by the competition, but the seamless integration of mobile and desktop applications allows the easiest, fastest, yet most transparent experience with expense reporting.

As an employee, it is very easy to use and keep track of expense reporting, and get compensated for it if I pay out of pocket. My employer also appreciates the transparency and easy tracking of expenses. It gives a perfect balance of good record keeping and oversight, without micromanagement. I was very quickly reimbursed for my out of pocket, which was useful as a new employee when my company card had not been fully set up.

Deem review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great product, mobile is great also! "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the DEEM app it almost works better than the website itself. Being a salesman that is often on the road or traveling, this makes updating my expenses a breeze! I truly almost didn't believe how easy it was when I first started using Deem. Great product.

What do you dislike?

The website could be more user friendly. That may just be speaking to the app quality however, as there truly is nothing wrong with the web based application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely focus on the app based version as it is the most user friendly in my opinion. Great product!

Expensing while on the road. Use it for booking travel, food, customer visits and much more.

Deem review by Bryan H.
Executive Account Manager
Oil & Energy
(Myself Only)

"Very User Friendly - Easy to keep up on receipts"

What do you like best?

Being able to capture images of receipts and immediately email them to my account. It is only a few more clicks when I can log into my computer to get the transaction added to my expenses. Very much simplifies receipt tracking and staying up on expenses. When you are in sales this is a time consuming task. This program helps with that.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple bugs in the program. If you start to enter an expense in a report, and then click on a larger view of the receipt before you save it the line item - the program kicks you out so you have to re-enter the transaction. Just makes it so I have to make sure I choose the correct receipt the first time - I have a naming convention set up now when I email myself the receipt that helps.

Expense management and receipt management. Using this program I have been able to get my expenses done much more efficiently by making it easier to stay on top of them. In the past I would have one big pile of receipts and expenses to do at the end of each month. It would sometimes take up to 8 hours straight to work through all of those. This program has made it easier for me to do my expenses as the month is going on, and is saving quite a bit of time.

Deem review by User in Financial Services

"Great app"

What do you like best?

I can have all my travel info (flights, cars, hotels) in one place with all the info I need.

What do you dislike?

I am still a bit old school and while I happen to be partial to my laptop. The app tends not to be my first choice for searching for travel even though it has the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you become familiar with it and get into the habit of using it, you will find it indispensable.

In the end having the info at my fingertips after booking travel is great, I am not fumbling through paper copies of flight info and itineraries. The more I have used it the more I have come to really like it.

Deem review by User in Human Resources

"Easy expense reimbursement but be sure to give your employees basic training"

What do you like best?

Once I figured out how to use the expense reimbursement functionality it seems pretty easy to log in and create expense reports but I still need to make copies and upload receipts for over $25 which takes a few extra minutes (but hey this is an IRS rule not company).

What do you dislike?

There were a few things that can be confusing. When I first started to do my expenses I clicked on the billable expense box to align expenses with projects but we don't use this as a company. Someone should have told me this. Also, if you want to change your direct deposit information you'll have to delete it then it you'll have to notify the master admin to reset up again. So a few extra steps here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I never received any employee training or any company expense guidelines to go along with using the software tool so I recommend that this be provided to all users.

Streamline expense reimbursement and integrity of the process.

Deem review by Ben W.
Director, Product Management

"Seems to work well; taking pics of receipts streamlines process."

What do you like best?

- taking pics of receipts

- easily expense reports

- relatively easy travel planning

What do you dislike?

- it seems to take a long time to start working (we have to go through a "Frosch" system first, then it takes around 30 seconds for Deem to pop up... not sure if this is in your wheelhouse or not)

- you can't seem to obtain special seating on airlines... I need exit row or "Economy Comfort" seating on Delta, but have to Delta site after I book on Deem and change my seat there

Recommendations to others considering the product

- capture your receipts (via your smartphone camera) as you go throughout the month... so you don't have a stack of receipts to go through at the end of the month (and so you don't have a "fat wallet" problem at month's end)

- planning travel standardized across org

- expense reports streamlined

Deem review by Kenneth N.
Manager, Supplier Engineering Development

"DEEM System Review"

What do you like best?

Creating expense reports using this system is extremely easy. I like the ability to snap a picture of the receipt and load it into DEEM. Then dropping it into the expense report takes a couple of clicks and you are done. Very cool and very easy.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I've found I don't like is having to wait for hte credit card charges to show up in DEEM. I know that is, at least, partly a function of the credit company, but it, typically, takes about a week for charges to appear. I would think there could be something done to reduce that time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reduction of paperwork. Reduction of time required to create an expense report. Ease scheduling trips. It's a great system.

Time management improvement.

Deem review by SJ W.

"Dramatically Reduced Shipping Costs with Deem"

What do you like best?

I like having shipping all on one display. It makes the process fast and easy. It's about time.

What do you dislike?

It may very well make a few staff members redundant. This would be a benefit as long as it clears up our bandwidth issues from excessive YouTube use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is pretty easy to get up and running. Go for it.

We have saved money, which is always a budgetary concern. It is also less of a hassle.

Deem review by Administrator in Automotive

"ADVICS DEEM"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, responsiveness of customer care. Finding flights and manipulating hotels is easy to do through the gui. Also the reccomendations of hotels with in the area and the raing system that is involved. It shows best hotels and ou can sort based on your preference to which hotels you like to stay at.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit slow to load and that may be due to our browser or internet service but I think that can be solved with minor modifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product becuase it covers all the bases of travel management. I think it would be beneficial to any one traveling domestic or international as it gives great reccommendations to hotels, flights and rental cars within a specified area. Also, when there is an issue, you always have somone to contac that can help you out. One time we were trying to book flights to Mexico and we wanted to switch the date but we were in fear that the ticket would not be refunded. Through a simple call, we were able to talk to a representative that helped us exchange the ticket and make a new booking that saved us a potential loss of over $1000.

No business problems just travel.

Deem review by ghanshyam s.
Sales Specialist

"great way to book travel"

What do you like best?

deem allows me to compare and save a variety of travel config options, makes easy to reuse previous itineraries for rebooking.

What do you dislike?

the expense application captures receipts on the fly but it's lightweight in comparison to other expense providers.

centralized travel management and support platform with 24 Hr support.

Deem review by Lance B.
Assistant Manager

"Mediocre"

What do you like best?

The idea of ease to capture receipts instead of carrying around during trips is a great tool. However not always effective. Also if app was more usefull, such as showing current plans, maps, reservations. would be better to use as one tool as opposed to others. Rest stop restaurants etc..

What do you dislike?

The App Continuously resets when attempting to take pictures of receipts. The ease of use is not there when creating reports, There is not a common trip selection to use for trips that are repeated. The Digital wallet and reports do not always work together well.

Most importantly there is no time saving from creating report, compared to when we use to do manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe wait, technology is getting there but not there yet for full use.

The idea is there but needs fine tuning to make more conducive to office environment.

Deem review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Expedia for Business"

What do you like best?

The learning curve is very small for Deem as it works like most other travel search engines that employees would be used to in their personal lives.

What do you dislike?

Just like the personal travel sites- the parameters are very rigid and don't allow for flexibility in searching and don't give you a full picture results for your trip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation time and learning curve will be easy to overcome for your employees.

Streamlining business travel. We recently moved from one vendor to Deem and I can tell very little difference between the two.

Deem review by User in Pharmaceuticals

"Use DEEM for all of your travel!"

What do you like best?

As a frequent business traveler, Deem is my go-to place to book all aspects of my travel, from ground transportation, airfare, rental car, and hotel.

What do you dislike?

Changing bookings online, faster customer service by phone

Deem allows you to sync your corporate hotel rate, allow validations for company travel policy, linking a corporate card, and linking secondary approval.

"Ok, but not the best"

What do you like best?

App works well and the website does it job for the most part.

What do you dislike?

- Do not get emails when new charges appear (had this with previous expense software and it's very useful).

- Inability to accurately upload expenses that are charged to or split between different locations. They do not upload to the assigned location that I enter. (The process time consuming to split them up and it still doesn't work!)

- Pictures of receipts are so small that if you do not label them when the pic is taken thru the app, you can't even tell what the receipt is for.

- Inability to fax multiple receipts into the expense system at one time. Have to upload or take a pic of each individually.

N/A

Deem review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Company with strong customer service"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability of uploading the receipts via my cell phone and the ease of doing my expense reports. I also like the way the folks at Deem resolve your issues immediately and you are treated as important, not just a number. They are very open to ideas to make the product easier to use and have come a long way in a short amount of time. I look forward to updates on the product as they come up with ways of making my job easier.

What do you dislike?

How do you dislike a company that listens to you. If I had any issue they seem to resolve it immediately. I guess if I had any fault at the moment it would be the download speed of some of the pages, but not sure if it is really there fault.

The main problem I'm solving is a one stop shop for handling my travel arrangements and expense reports. They make doing expense reports easy and simple.

Deem review by Nathan B.
Manager -- Human Resources Development
Automotive

"DEEM makes travel planning and expense reporting easy and quick!"

What do you like best?

The receipt capture feature is a great time saver. No more cutting, organizing, and taping receipts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that other people can allocate expenses to my department without my approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The DEEM application and website can smooth and increase the flow of important information.

Easier organization and entry of information. Time/cost savings have been realized. Also, DEEM has helped improve our auditing process.

Deem review by User in Management Consulting

"Clunky but does the job"

What do you like best?

Can view all options, decent search functionality, smart enough to attach hotels to the same dates as flights, etc.

What do you dislike?

Have to keep going back and retyping the same things, especially when you want to check prices, or rebook the same type of trip multiple times -- should be better functionality to do so

Booking travel and having it automatically email receipts for expensing

Deem review by User in Automotive

"Deem is a pretty cool software for tracking expenses"

What do you like best?

I love how all of my travel expenses and receipts can be tracked. That makes me feel really good.

What do you dislike?

I like deem, it is just that my company still required that we put in manual sheets to he reimbursed. I think the deem account managers should be sure to come onsite more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It is 2017.

Expense tracking. Some ofnour international travelers could not submit receiots for wvery purchase as some merchants abroad do not provide these.

We have realized time savings and traceability for 80% of our travelers.

Deem review by Julia S.

"Not great"

What do you like best?

Can save all your promo codes and memnership id's

What do you dislike?

Interface is clunky not smooth. I am charged extra fee when booking through deem when i can get the ticket cheaper on my own.

I dont use it anymore

Deem review by User in Automotive

"Easier than manual but can be difficult for the lengthy traveler with lots of reciepts"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload a photo of my receipt and throw it away and not have to travel around Europe or Asia with a shopping carts of receipts that I have no clue what they are 2 weeks after arriving home.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system gets bogged down easy when adding a lot of receipts or when you have a real lengthy overseas report or a week of domestic travel. It almost never works on an airplane.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is getting better...

I no longer have a million missing receipts and it is easy to capture exactly what the expenses are at the time the expense is made. I am up to date on my reports and no longer have months of catching up to do.

Deem review by User in Retail

"Easy travel booking tool"

What do you like best?

saves info. sends alerts. Reminds you of unused tickets, etc

What do you dislike?

password reset can be a pain and adding to calendar

multiple bookings for people across organization and in remote areas

Admin books travel for those without access to system

Deem review by User in Law Practice

"Works well and good organization too"

What do you like best?

efficiency and very user friendly, easy to use

What do you dislike?

It should have a better description of what the error is when an error message displays in the expense reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for user advice

tracking expenses

Deem review by Samantha M.
AssetZone Lead Analyst

"Great program for tracking"

What do you like best?

This program is very easy to use. Have had a great experience with it.

What do you dislike?

I think the site could be a little more simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a great program that proves tracking and easy to book travel.

Able to book travel and track key information.

Deem review by David M.
Program Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"DEEM gas been great for our company! The transition from our "old school" methods was smooth."

What do you like best?

I really like being eco-friendly by submitting reports electronically vs. the old print and sign methods. It makes booking trips a breeze as a one-stop shop.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit more aesthetically appealing. I also wish there was an option to add sub-categories when expensing to an account- Ex: for certain projects, programs, events

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to pick up how to use Deem.

Receipts have less chances to get lost when you can snap a picture with your smartphone.

Deem review by Don S.
Senior Sales Engineer

"Deem at Work"

What do you like best?

The ease in which I can take a picture of a receipt and get it into my expense account.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the mobile application would be more complete. As I build an expense report, it would be nice to have access to my digital wallet.

The main benefit I have received so far is in managing receipts. Being able to take a picture as soon as I complete a transaction helps to relieve the stress of losing track of something.

Deem review by Joshua G.
IT
Hospital & Health Care

"Reporting"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use and setup and we have no issues.

What do you dislike?

No issues to report a dislike on the product,

travel management to ease booking reservations

Deem review by User in Internet

"Deem - Booking Made Easier"

What do you like best?

The comparisons on different options are clear, there is not need to shuffle and reshuffle like other travel sites.

What do you dislike?

I need to add my frequent flier accounts separately. Although there is a box on the form to enter it, when the travel is approved I still need to associate my travel with my FF account outside of Deem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is very straightforward and easy to use. The key thing to avoid is getting caught up in details. You do need some degree of knowledge about where you are going in order to use the software flawlessly

We are able to book travel independently without forcing that job on one person or group of people.

Deem review by Megan D.
Government Affairs Specialist
Insurance
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Travel planner"

What do you like best?

Seamless and simple process to book work related travel

What do you dislike?

No complaints on Deems process or interface

Makes corporate travel planning extremely simple for both myself and my colleagues

Deem review by User in Machinery

"It's a good system"

What do you like best?

I like that we get everything all at once when an employee submits an expense report

What do you dislike?

Since our company is not 100% paperless yet it takes a whole lot of paper to print out receipts and report

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a good system just takes time to get use to the change

Employees are staying on top of their expenses and i am not getting overwhelmed with having to input expense reports all at once

Deem review by User in Industrial Automation

"Review for KIE Deem"

What do you like best?

I can book flight, hotel, rental car, etc without calling travelers agency

What do you dislike?

The running time of deem is very slow. It needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We only use Deem for business travel but it is very easy to use. Once you store all the information, you do not have to enter the information (such as frequent flyer, credit card, etc) again.

Each person can book their own business trips

Deem review by User in Internet

"Deem - Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Overall the site was easy to use for booking travel. The matrix and filters for flights allow the users to narrow their options quickly by Airline, Cost, and Travel time. Additionally, I like the feature that allows users to put a 24-hour reservation hold on flights.

What do you dislike?

The expense report took some trial and error the first time around. However, once you're familiar with the workflow submitting expenses is fast and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beneficial way to streamline expenses and book travel. I would recommend this product to a colleague or future company.

It's a clear process and central location for users and/or supervisors to access.

"Deem is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface and how intuitive it is.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really! There are some aspects of the personal mileage expense input which could be improved upon.

My company uses DEEM for expenses and travel and it has been really easy to file all the expenses over the last couple of months since we started using it.

Deem review by Tara H.
Admin
Oil & Energy

"Thorough expense tracking software"

What do you like best?

You can view all of your transactions in list form making it easier to organize your receipts.

What do you dislike?

Having to attach receipts to each single transaction instead of to the report as a whole.

I like being able to print the report and have all the information at my fingertips to refer back to if necessary.

Deem review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Used Deem Travel"

What do you like best?

Deem travel application is an okay travel application to use. Simple log-in process. We did not use single sign on. I would prefer to have used a different one.

What do you dislike?

I disliked knowing that the flights were often more expensive than on other travel websites.

Putting all employees travel arrangements in one system.

"Deem Review"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and easy to use; things are where you expect them to be.

What do you dislike?

Error warnings aren't always intuitive; sometimes errors don't show up until AFTER you've processed an item within an expense report and you must go back to find out what happened; having messages appear WHILE you're in the process of entering a line item would be more helpful.

Ease of use makes book travel and managing expenses painless for both me and the people I manage.