Deem Reviews & Product Details

Deem Overview

What is Deem?

At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem. Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland. Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.

Deem Details
Discussions
Deem Community
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Deem connects customers, merchants and partners enabling them to lower costs, increase revenue and deepen customer loyalty

Deem provides the world’s only integrated cloud suite of travel, spend and expense management applications that enables companies of all sizes to purchase virtually any product or service in the context of corporate policy, employee roles and negotiated discounts resulting in savings on every transaction.

Our fully integrated employee spend management suite includes Travel, Expense and Analytics.

Deem

Showing 71 Deem reviews
Already have Deem?
Internship Trainee
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like this application very much and I greatly recommend it to friends.

It is easy to use and only requires an email address to use it.

It has a mobile application which is simple to set up on your device and also does not use a lot of space.

This application can help you track your expenses for traveling simply because it saves the information when you book tickets via the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The application needs to constantly update on different prices and also update us in case of price hikes.

Also, the application should update us on discounts on flight ticket prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend this application to sales people since they move around and travel a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deem has helped me be able to book for tickets from anyplace I am.

It has also assisted me to save on the energy of queuing to book the tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Deem was fine, and it was relatively easy and intuitive to use to book hotels, flights, and rental cars with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found Deem very slow to load, and they charge a booking fee on some items (like flights with Southwest, which is fine, I can expense it, but it made filling out expenses easier not to have the extra fee). Eventually, I just booked everything directly with the hotels and airlines I would use to save time. Their sites were always quicker to load. Additionally, sometimes my company would have a heavily discounted corporate rate which wouldn't populate in Deem. I am unclear if that is Deem's fault or our travel team's fault but I could always get it by entering the code on the Marriott website, for example, and found that easier. While it was fine, and I could have continued to use it, the fact that our policies allowed us to book directly with hotels & airlines meant that after 6 months or so I abandoned using it entirely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's fine, but I highly suspect their are better, fast, more user-friendly sites out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deem allowed me to book travel with my corporate card and was integrated with our expense management software (Chrome River). One thing I like is that once you enter your known traveller number it populates on all airlines, vs having to enter it each time that you book with a new airline (admittedly, not a problem I had with any degree of frequency). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Deem helps you manage your expenses and business travel schedules by helping you book your freight and accommodation early so that you know how your business trip will go. This helps you evade inconveniences such as lack of accommodation. Additionally, the fact that you are able to pay for the services by electronic means is an added bonus because it is secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deem's interface on mobile is not friendly and there are some functions that are redacted so that you cannot access them on mobile. Doing things such as scanning a receipt is quite hard at times.Also another thing that is quite unhelpful is the fact that you cannot see the final price up until you select the flight.

The service can also come off as quite complicated for a new user and they could do better to have instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you start using this software you need to outline clearly the needs of your firm because it does not cover everything in terms of expense and travel management. It may be okay but it is not exactly the best out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used Deem to book travels and accommodation in our company so as to manage our expenses better. However, the service was not quite efficient in helping our company manage our expenses efficiently and we had no choice but to ditch it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Robert Lagat
What do you like best?

Deem has helped our company to be able to store our receipts digitally in a central location and they can be used for reference. The mobile app is really easy to use and has a powerful tool where you just take a photo of the receipt and all the receipt data is saved to your account. It has helped us account for our spending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription fee is sometimes a challenge for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Deem is a very easy way to capture and store receipts digitally and can be used later for reference. The mobile apps are great and the customer service is great.You should give it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a solution that will help us manage our spending and keep records of the spending. Deem has helped us keep good records of the company's spending for accountability purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Designer
What do you like best?

I love how Deem helps you as a company to manage your traveling schedules and expenses. It helps you to refine your trip through the use of filters and by categorizing the type of travel so that you can narrow the search to a specific target.

It also has a clean user interface which makes it attractive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deem is somehow complicated to use when you are new to it. It is also a bit expensive specifically for startups that somewhat have a constraint on their finances.

It is also hard to make a similar booking to a previous one without doing through all the exact process.

additionally, you can't see the what the final cost of your freight will be until you finalize the booking process and that can be frustrating at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Deem is suitable for a company that is trying to manage and track its expenditure on transport. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to use Deem for booking my travels mainly because the company rues required us to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bank Teller
What do you like best?

The thing that i like is the fact that you can account for every coin that is spent in the organization. It helps to tract and account for all expense which plays a big role in saving money since there is no wastage. Deem also has a scanner that helps to detect and capture receipts and store them in digital form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The challenge with Deem comes when you are using a mobile platform, since the scanner fails to capture receipts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Deem to anyone except those who want to use it on the phone although you can feed the receipts manually. Its a good expense software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deem have been very useful when we are planning for business travel abroad as well as locally. We are able to pay for accommodation and booking freights in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Marketer
What do you like best?

Deem is the tool to check on when you are having any trip. they help in advance booking of hotels. Through Deem phone application you are able to be updated on each and every thing that occurred within the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the Deem is not perfect for the small business since it requires larger bandwidth and many owners of small business can manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would recommend my friends and other people to apply Deem in their system since it has many benefits that no one who can imaging missing those benefits. it help in budgeting and solving issues that arises during expenses programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deem has helped me alot to solve and prepare well on my trips. it helped in budgeting on my freights in short it bring convenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director, Global Distributor Development
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

Shows many options for air and hotel and provides all of the information I need to make a decision. It seems to stay away from unsuitable airlines and hotels, which is good. In other words, it doesn't tell me to take some rinky dink unknown airline instead of UAL or AA just because it is $40 less. It's also fairly consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I absolutely hate is that you can't see the final price until you have selected the flights. I have never experienced that with other systems. Also, if you want to change the air specs slightly mid search, you usually have to start over. Finally, I often lose trips I put on hold (even if I go back 10 mintues) later. I call this the held trip black hole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works. I do think there are better options, but if it is less expensive than other sites, it does the job. I am still new to use, perhaps there are other features that are not intuitive and I have to study longer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acceptable management of travel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Television presenter
What do you like best?

Deem has clear and simple interface to user. Therefore no worry about any complexity. Deem help in any travel or freight fee. with this tool it is easier to have advanced booking of the trip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deem seems to be too expensive to small retails shops. Therefore consider upgrading the system to even working free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend any entrepreneur to integrate their business with Deem and they will experience incredible increase in sales of their stocks and well managing of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to solve my travel expenses properly and i am well satisfied to continue using the application. I have been able to increase my sales well and thus improving the economy of the country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Deem allows you to plan your trip by using different filters and categories to best organize your travels. It is a basic tool with no frills and helps you to narrow down your search easily and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deem will time out after a short while, where you have to then begin your trip search again and again. It's quite frustrating and the site loads slowly too, which makes it more difficult to quickly and easily plan your trip. I dislike having to reenter my details of my trip over and over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you know the exact details of your trip, then Deem will work well for you. You can quickly and efficiently plan and book your trip without having to mess around with the site. I'd also recommend getting familiar with the site so that you know where to go and what to look for when booking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am planning trips for myself and for my Executives. I have realized the benefit of calling Deem support to help with the planning and execution of my trip, since sometimes, I can't find certain items I see on other sites or I don't see a great price. Sometimes it helps to call and get them to help you narrow down a hotel to stay at in the area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electrical Engineer
Utilities
What do you like best?

Deem is easy to use and meets all the requirement. You are able to book for a train or freight and pay electronically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scanner fails to recognize some of the receipts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend the use of Deem for travel management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For Expense management and Travel management. It has an excellent IU making it easy to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

marketer
What do you like best?

with the help of Deem i am able to manage my business tours expenses effectively. Therefore all the requirements are meant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

with the help of Deem you are sometimes not able to get the receipts instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Deem is the best tools for a long distance touring, this is because there are fast and effective, furthermore they help in managing the expenses as you can plan well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

with the help of Deem you are able to get the booking freights and accommodation instantly. They also provide payment via electronic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate consultant
What do you like best?

Use it to book travel, very organized and intuitive system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, gets the job done pretty well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Have saved a lot of time when booking flights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I use Deem for booking travel and I like that it's generally intuitive in most steps through the process, expect one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one area it is not intuitive is searching for hotels outside ones with our preferred corp rate already negotiated. It's a complicated, jumbled mess to find specific hotels that we don't have preferred rates with. I usually just keep messing with the sort criteria until I accidentally find what I'm looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it exclusively for booking travel. It's not my preferred source for that, however. I only use it because it's company policy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I find it most helpful and easy to use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike about deem it's not really bad yeah Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue with the work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I LOVE the DEEM app it almost works better than the website itself. Being a salesman that is often on the road or traveling, this makes updating my expenses a breeze! I truly almost didn't believe how easy it was when I first started using Deem. Great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website could be more user friendly. That may just be speaking to the app quality however, as there truly is nothing wrong with the web based application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely focus on the app based version as it is the most user friendly in my opinion. Great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Expensing while on the road. Use it for booking travel, food, customer visits and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Can view all options, decent search functionality, smart enough to attach hotels to the same dates as flights, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have to keep going back and retyping the same things, especially when you want to check prices, or rebook the same type of trip multiple times -- should be better functionality to do so Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking travel and having it automatically email receipts for expensing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helps me book travel through my company code at various travel companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't recognize or book using patterns, repeat the same booking without manually filling the form out again.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would tell people considering using Deem to get an internal resource who helps individual users make bookings, and I would recommend that end users call that person to place large pattern bookings instead of manually entering the same information several times to place multiple bookings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking travel through my employer's company code to get the discount. The main benefits are management and storage of my data (credit card, loyalty programs) and being able to call my company's dedicated resource to place patterned bookings. Easy cancellation is another benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The learning curve is very small for Deem as it works like most other travel search engines that employees would be used to in their personal lives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just like the personal travel sites- the parameters are very rigid and don't allow for flexibility in searching and don't give you a full picture results for your trip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The implementation time and learning curve will be easy to overcome for your employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlining business travel. We recently moved from one vendor to Deem and I can tell very little difference between the two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy it is to use, especially for booking travel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app on my phone randomly shuts down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve been able to book travel in a matter of seconds thanks to this app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Combination of travel and expense management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes system is a bit glitchy, making it difficult to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Travel/expense management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Saving money! Major reason of using this software

Others include An extremely user friendly interface, well managed reports and analysis, smooth application running, friendly customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to think of anything I dislike. If I had to recommend something, it might be improving the mobile application interface maybe but that is even not major. I don't think I have had any problems with the software's processing, analytics, interface or with the application overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would recommend this to others. The benefits outweigh the initial investment costs and anyone who uses this application will never regret using this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being one the directors at my family owned company, I have to make sure that all my expenses are well taken into account. This includes my travel, supplier's costs and managerial costs. With Deem, I can first keep a tab on my expenses and second, take steps in order to reduce the costs saving me a great amount of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Travel management and booking suite for travel management companies, suppliers, business travelers, and travel managers. Integrating systems improves travel expense management for both business travelers and their employers. As travelers book flights, hotels and services using Work Fource, expenses automatically flow into the expense reporting software. This saves users the time it takes to enter expenses manually and allows corporate travel managers to review and manage expenditures proactively before the trip is taken - giving them better control over travel spending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing at the start but the software is extremely easy to use later on wards. A bit expensive too I believe but think of this as an investment as you save a lot of money by managing your expenses well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Who wouldn't want to save money and reduce their costs?

I would recommend this to everyone. Especially to travelers, whether for business or private, you can save out a lot on the costs for traveling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have saved hundreds of thousands of Pakistani Rupees worth of travel expenses since the day I started using Deem to manage my expenses. After an initial struggle, I am now a pro at this software. The saving I have had with this software is more than the cost I've paid for this software. Deem has made make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
Education Management
What do you like best?

Whether you use Deem through your company, travel agent or chauffeured transportation provider, you will find Deem's mobile application for travel and expense management to be fresh, fast and uncomplicated. Flight alerts about delays, gate changes or cancellations keep you on track, and all your travel activity conveniently syncs to your work calendar, keeping you organized and connected. Deem is easy to use and setup and extremely user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deem is a bit expensive for small scale businesses. I have even found it to not work on mobile phones and other handheld devices. It also requires a strong internet connection for the application to run smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to to large scale businesses and enterprises who can afford external software help to manage their financial matters. As traveling is a huge expense, this application can surely do wonders in bringing down your costs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deem has been extremely useful for me. I can manage my expenses much better now and keep my travel plans according to my budget. This has surely helped me in reducing my unwanted costs and save more time and company financial resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Arts and Crafts
What do you like best?

I really like the fact that my expenses have reduced thanks to this software. The software is easy to set up and use and even works perfectly on your mobile phone. In this recent update, we can now book multiple car services rides within the same itinerary. Technical support is available 24/7 and all queries are responded at the earliest. We even get email receipts and expenses reports which help us in further identifying which expenses need to be reduced even more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the design of the software should be improved a bit. Also, the formatting of the expenses report can't be changed which makes the report boring to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I recommend this to professionals who travel a lot. This software helps in finding the best way to manage your expenses. I have witnessed a decrease in my travelling expenses to a huge extent as I can now manage my expenses better with the help of Deem. Total worth your investment in this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deem has helped me a lot in organizing, managing and controlling my expenses. I can integrate my credit card with Deem which saves a lot of time during traveling. For a person like me who travels thrice a week, this application has surely helped in saving me a lot of money. All my traveling details, car services, flight booking, hotel management everything is integrated inside this application already . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Deem?