ConceptDraw PROJECT

A full-featured project management solution with all the necessary functions right at your fingertips. Generates an extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses. Centralizes project information through embedded documents and hyperlinks. Unique Multiproject Dashboard manages multiple projects from a single file. Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products makes project management easier than ever before.

Work for ConceptDraw PROJECT?

Learning about ConceptDraw PROJECT?

ConceptDraw PROJECT Reviews

Ask ConceptDraw PROJECT a Question
Showing 13 ConceptDraw PROJECT reviews
ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

"ConceptDraw PROJECT For Mac"

What do you like best?

I love how seamlessly I was able to use this platform on my Mac OS system! Just Beautiful!

What do you dislike?

The only drawback, pun intended, is how long it took me to log in, that could have been my because I hadn't updated my Mac OS system to High Sierra yet. Still need to do that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence about trying this project or looking for something more user friendly than Lucidchart or another competitor, definitely give ConceptDraw Project a shot! I am very pleased with the outcome and I am confident that you will be too!

So many benefits, the product/project feels well organized, modern and is very easy to learn and train my peers and fellow employees. .

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ConceptDraw PROJECT
ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Erick S.
Erick S.

"Beautiful PM Tool"

What do you like best?

The great multiple project dashboard lets us manage more than one project from the same page.

What do you dislike?

This application is feature rich and there is no reason for one to dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ConceptDraw Project is by far the most economical PM tool out there. The features will blow your mind away.

We have the power to manage project change requests ASAP. The project dashboard can be printed and presented during any meeting quickly so that we can get a great visual of the project

What Project Management solution do you use?

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by User

"ConceptDraw PROJECT Overall User Experience"

What do you like best?

I have been using ConceptDraw PROJECT for about a year so far and it has been a pleasant experience. For me, I personally love the adaptability because you can use it across various platforms. I have a mac and in my work I can use it for a lot of features that I need; for example, it is good for visualizing designs and drawing tables, creating balance sheets, and tracking projects/overall project management.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to pick up especially for a beginner like me because the instructions and guidelines are not too clear. However once started it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it is good if you want to complete multiple projects as well because it is easy to track. In addition, its use of MindMap and Diagram are good if you want to cover multiple aspects into one individual software. It is good for the professional setting as well as a personal setting if you just want to create projects or goals for yourself only. It is good for project management as well because it emphasizes time management and gives good output for the timing and strategical practices your company aims to have.

It is good for all aspects of a corporation and I think that in a business everyone who has a role has the potential to use this software to its best ability. It can fit the needs of a variety of jobs as it can do so much. It is also good for visualizing tasks which is essential in a company.

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Dr. Muhammad Shahzad A.
Dr. Muhammad Shahzad A.

"Powerful yet Cheapest software"

What do you like best?

Excellent fashion design features such as CAD Tools, Color Matching, Design Export, Fabric Matching, Fashion Illustrations, Pattern Grading, Pattern Layout / Print / Cut, Pattern, Color & Art Storage, Presentation Tools, Textile Pattern Design

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. There is need to include more tutorials

Recommendations to others considering the product

affordable and excellent

It helps me to develop structure equation modelling

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Myrin N.
Myrin N.

"Conceptdraw Project management software makes tasks easier at MyNew Technologies"

What do you like best?

Easy to use project management tool for basic, agile and presentation tracking. We use it extensively in our MyNew Technologies environment.

What do you dislike?

Currently we do not find anything we do no like about our this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We strongly recommend ConceptDraw Project in the MacOs environment.

When developing projects using agile methodology, we find that organizing stand ups, sprints and backlogs to be very effective.

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Consultant

"Conceptdraw Project experience"

What do you like best?

I really like the easy and intuitive style the way ConceptDraw Project is designed. It is quickly learned and very easy to make a GANTT-chart that includes time planning, resource-management and economical balance sheets. In addition, I am happy with the integration of the other software components of ConceptDraw: Mindmap and Diagram. This makes it easy to transfer the input between the different platforms efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I did not find particular dislikes about the software thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, effective and great capabilities. Would recommend it to everybody that wants to manage personal or professional projects.

The software improves project-management by supporting effective time management and resource management. The software also delivers visual outputs that improve collaboration between different stakeholders. Furthermore, it gives a great overview of the estimated costs.

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Internal Consultant in Telecommunications
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications

"Once you learn it (The help videos are great), it is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have multiple projects within one project and keep track of all with one file. Reports are easier to make from there.

What do you dislike?

There are some little things that I have a problem with, such as not being able to set all task heights with one command. When you have around 70 tasks per project and you are working on 45 projects, it takes a lot of time to reset the task height

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will do the right job for you as far as tracking projects.

With the capability of putting multiple projects into one project, it is easy to see the how the cash must flow. Working with multiple sub-contractors, that is important.

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by User in Financial Services

"Infographics and Data visualization for business process"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

For now I don't see any dislike. Need to explore the tool in detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

User Friendly

To build Graphs, visualization of data points, data presentation for huge set of data. Its flexible, handy tools help business and technical users

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Wen N.
Wen N.

"Brilliant smooth process from idea/tasks generation to project execution"

What do you like best?

I like mindmap conveying to the project t and the customer support.

What do you dislike?

The price can be more friendly. To edit the text etc seems not straightforward .

The creating process was very beneficial , it allows me to create tasks by expanding through mindmap and then allocate the resources etc. I have used to manage many cross-team project.

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"The quick way to create project plan"

What do you like best?

- Useful professional tools to create plan

- Customer frendly and profesional support team

- Very easy to learn

What do you dislike?

- Price, a little bit higher

- Maybe more intuitive interface

I was looking the application, that will help me occasionally create prooject plan for my implementation activities

ConceptDraw Project offer me the easy way.

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

Easy to see all the features. Nice to use to get quick updates as well.

What do you dislike?

Can't store tasks under header. Also difficult to make something start before another step. (e.g. 10 days before rather than 10 days after)

We use it to keep track of projects and estimate completion dates and large milestones

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by User

"Gives you the tools you need but nothing out of the ordinary"

What do you like best?

I used this software to create a flowchart at work and it was very easy to use

What do you dislike?

As I was creating the flowchart, it became difficult to create lines in certain directions that I wanted my chart to flow.

I was using this to create my flowchart to become more organized with the company's structure of employees. It did the job but I think there are other programs I could have used that would do the same exact thing.

ConceptDraw PROJECT review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great project planner for small businesses"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to use and cost-effective

What do you dislike?

Trial version for this one is too short. Need to explore more before buying the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try all project management tools before making a choice. Especially when you're investing for business. Price is not the only criteria to be considered but how well it fits your needs and requirements.

Gantt charts and Pert charts and various reports for project planning, resource monitoring and budgets.

Learning about ConceptDraw PROJECT?

* We monitor all ConceptDraw PROJECT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.