Cloudbric Reviews & Product Details

Cloudbric Overview

What is Cloudbric?

Cloudbric is a cloud-based web security provider, offering an award-winning Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS protection, and SSL. Cloudbric offers security primarily to SMB websites that lack cybersecurity experience or can't afford expensive IT security solutions. Please visit www.cloudbric.com/partners to learn about our flexible business models.

Cloudbric Details
English, Japanese, Korean

Cloudbric is a web application firewall that provides comprehensive security services including protection from DDoS attack, SQL injection, and several more. It is intended to help young and starting websites, and all services are available for clients based on monthly traffic volume. Cloudbric is totally free for websites with less than 4GB of traffic.

Cloudbric is the only web application firewall that offers comprehensive security at an affordable price. We provide protection for all sorts of cybersecurity threats as outlined by OWASP, and we charge fairly based on website traffic activity rather than access to special necessary features.
Cloudbric's parent company, Penta Security Systems, is a global leader in data security. Founded in 1997, Penta Security offers web application solutions, database encryption software, and Single-Sign-On solutions. As illustrated in a 2015 test report by Tolly Labs, Penta Security’s logic analysis detection engine uses 26 different search parameters to conduct a detailed and accurate analysis of web traffic. It is this technology that provides the basis for Cloudbric's strong security protection.

Cloudbric
2015
Singapore, Singapore
@cloudbric

Cloudbric Screenshots

Cloudbric Reviews

Showing 12 Cloudbric reviews
Already have Cloudbric?
What do you like best?

Solve network security for your company, protect your login, keep your working hours fluid and any failure or leak of information is completely null, I love the tools for saving in the cloud is its greatest tool since it allows me to protect my files and no loss or tracking problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Your website loads very slowly, they should improve that part, however it is very good and it does not really have a negative load in the work flow, I really like to use this platform, the feature of automating servers must be essential to upload files and documents faster, in addition to expanding the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With CLOUDBRIC you will be acquiring a great service, its cost in relation to other platforms is very good and the best results, you will have your website protected daily and the best thing is that it will give you absolute peace of mind. Recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security and protection against any cyber attack or leak of our information from any web page, total trust with the platform, its interface is very easy to use, and every month we receive a detailed report of our performance in CLOUDBRIC by email. It simply makes us better at what we do, I must add that the tools are extensive and useful in order to keep our information safe and use it at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

The entire platform and mostly managed services. The managed services were really useful in order to manage and superwise everything. I was really impressed by the way things worked.On on my web server and another one through cloudbric. Not sure it is over kill.I was looking to get protection for a website - and for the particular website in question, Cloudflare wasn't available, so I stumbled across Cloudbric. Really great alternative. Worked effectively. Quick. Simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The edge services should have more tight integration. I would like to see more of the ML and AI implementation on the cloud. Thought I was aware that there are features for the same but it.I started using the software to protect my website. A few weeks/months later, however, the plan I was on became a paid plan. At the time, I decided that it was not worth it for my particular situation - but for someone in the market for such software, I feel comfortable vouching for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Cloudbric. Right now my service is free because I don't have a lot of traffic to my website. There service is awesome: my website is secure. I believe I get daily reports by email which gives me confidence that my website is secure.We protected customers websites with the free tier and it was a great entry point to website security and for better rankings on Google.The usability, effectiveness, the blocking of IP addresses and by country really work. Overall a person or an organisation must go on with CloudBric as the features and the flexibility of working are not available at same prices and reliability at par to any other famous DDoS and CDN service providers. Did not use the Enterprise edition yet but looks to be promising as per the starter use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was just trying it out. 1.There is a bit of lag phase in DDoS detection. 2.The server location with speed comparisions are bit confusing at times and it changes often. It is not based on the server location. 3.Its integration with other CDN providers for a multilevel project has bit of glitches and latency that I have experienced to have significantly improved but not fully ready for bit less expert webmasters.I have two levels of firewall setup. On on my web server and another one through cloudbric. Not sure it is over kill.The customer service could be a little better. It would help me if they had some one I could actually talk to. It's hard to explain my problems in a lengthy message via chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
What do you like best?

Cloudbric is the simplest when it comes to security, it protects applications and gives them the greatest security against any vulnerability. It is also easy to monitor the access of the network to the computer, on the contrary, it is really magnificent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

he software is really very complete, the security is of high quality and the support is constant. So far I have liked everything and its operation has been correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best security can be found with the great work, and the great efficiency of Cloudbric. I recommend it to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have completely entrusted the security of our website to Cloudbric and with this we manage to eradicate all threats and promote thanks to this the reliable image of our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
What do you like best?

Cloudbric is simple to use, provides the best application security and allows control access from the computer to the network and vice versa, making all the work much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far the firewall and security has worked perfectly, it has provided a very good job and really useful function for my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best security for the website can be found in this software, it is fast and efficient, I recommend that you try and verify it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quality of our website has improved a lot since security against any threat is completely eradicated with Cloudbric. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dueño principal
Music
What do you like best?

I really like the protection that cloudbric give me, now I can feel secure and that service for that price is a really good deal that no one should dismiss Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything so far so good, i really can't complain about nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My website has really improvement science i got cloudbric, my recommendation to anyone who wants to have security,cloudbric worth the shot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the music industry the DDoS attacks are happen very often, so now i can have the security that my business was needing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Autónomo
Program Development
What do you like best?

Cloudbric es fácil de usar, proporciona la mejor seguridad en aplicaciones y permite controlar el acceso del ordenador la red y viceversa, facilitando mucho el trabajo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

La mejor seguridad para el sitio web se puede encontrar en este software, es rápido y eficiente, le recomiendo que intente y verifique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Cloudbric para tu trabajo. Mejora la seguridad de tu trabajo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

La calidad de nuestro sitio web ha mejorado mucho, ya que la seguridad contra cualquier amenaza está completamente erradicada con Cloudbric. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Me gusta que Cloudbric sea seguro y fiable. No tuvimos muchos problemas al usar Cloudbric, pero cuando lo hicimos, el servicio al cliente fue excelente. Fueron fáciles de contactar y nos pusieron de nuevo en marcha rápidamente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste, en general todo funcionó perfectamente. La atención al cliente es efectiva y ayuda a resolver cualquier problema Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mi sitio web ha mejorado mucho la ciencia he conseguido cloudbric, mi recomendación a cualquiera que quiera tener seguridad, cloudbric vale la pena el disparo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nos ha ayudado a resolver problemas de seguridad que han mejorado la calidad de la oferta de nuestros productos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales management manager
What do you like best?

It controls on a large scale the access of a computer to the network and from elements of the network to the computer, a magnificent threat system and provides quality security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like, in general everything worked perfectly. Customer support is effective and helps solve any problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Cloudbric for your work. Improve the security of your work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us to solve security problems which have improved the quality of the offer of our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy to add sites and very competitive pricing. Can be used easily by all members of our team regardless of technical competency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Do not like how there are no security permissions... anyone can register a site. Would be helpful to have more controls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best to only allow competent users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and easy registration that everyone can use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Defense & Space
What do you like best?

I like it's threat intelligence .Using that we have solved many problems . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their is nothing to dislike .We have found great customer support from them whenever we found any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes .Strongly recommended for office use . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved many business problems .Mostly for security reasons we are preferring this . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The free SSL security provided with the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, takes time to navigate, error message shows even after correcting the problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sal security for my website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Cloudbric is secure and reliable. We did not have many issues while using Cloudbric, but when we did, the customer service was great. They were easy to contact and got us back on track quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We never had any issues using Cloudbric. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cloudbric was a great addition to the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used Cloudbric to keep our company websites secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Cloudbric?