Chrome Mobile DevTools Reviews & Product Details

What is Chrome Mobile DevTools?

Until now, while remote debugging a mobile device, you had to shift your eyes back and forth between the device and your desktop machine. Now Screencast displays your device's screen right inside of Chrome DevTools on your desktop.

Chrome Mobile DevTools Profile Details

Chrome Mobile DevTools Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Chrome Mobile DevTools Reviews

1-25 of 40 total Chrome Mobile reviews
Modelo de Modas
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Surfing the waters of the web with Chrome"

What do you like best?

Chrome is a great browser, I will describe it in three words: Speedy, Innovative, essential whose only purpose is to increase our productivity and make our experience on the web satisfactory.

It presents a great variety of functions that generate many benefits at a very low cost. I love that.

With Chrome I can synchronize my devices, this way I can have from my extensions, bookmarks, favorite pages, tasks, calendar, all the same in my different devices so it gives me some organization between my pages and I do not run the risk of losing them. With regard to the extensions, it offers a wide variety of useful applications that range from managing social networks to capturing screen captures or adding themes to your browser in order to make it a personalized experience.

I also like it because you have the option to manipulate the tabs that you open as you work, you can fix them so you do not accidentally lose it, move it from place, close it and even remove them from the current window and form a new window. Not satisfied with all the organization that provides is also a very secure system because it shows very good security parameters, such as information about the certificates of the page you enter, encrypted or not of it and when you visited that page for the last time , it also allows a modality that protects our navigation data, which is incognito mode. And I think that among the most important functions of this app is its impressive search bar, it allows you to do mathematical calculations and search within a certain site easily and quickly. it's really great

What do you dislike?

I do not have any disadvantage to describe this app I really like very much it goes very well and meets my expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chrome offers a reliable and equal navigation experience on all your devices, it also provides protection to your navigation data, the management is centralized and everything is under your control with it. Let's encourage you to use it. Remember It's QUICK, FREE and PRACTICAL.

chrome allows me a quick management to access my data on the web from any device, the same happens with my applications or extensions. It saves me time, space since everything stays in the cloud. I work with the peace of mind of knowing that my data will be protected in this. Through the I can do a URL filtering of websites in whitelists or blacklists, mobilize automatic updates also integrates well with Microsoft, however I believe that its most important benefit for me is the prevention of theft I never lose anything with the

Mobile app developer

"Chrome Mobile Dev Tools are essential for Remote Mobile debugging and testing "

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile Dev tools are one of the best tools in terms of features and performance required for mobile app testing as well as debugging. Also, it is very easy to use and whenever I need to test my mobile app, the configuration of the casting screen is very easy in chrome mobile dev tools. A good synchronization is the main thing any casting tool should have, and chrome mobile dev tools are no exception in that case.

What do you dislike?

When widget animats, sometimes a bit of a lack happens to catch up the flow of complete motion. However, this is the case in rare conditions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many tools available for remotely debugging or testing mobile platform products. But, chrome mobile dev tools provide flexibility and easiness to do this task. I recommend to try out this at least once.

WIth chrome mobile dev tools, to simulate the end-user experience, it is the best and easy tool we use. Also, when it comes to showcasing the testing and debugging frame of the development team, chrome mobile dev tools are the best options for me to go with.

Contador publico certificado
(5001-10,000 employees)

"the best search engine"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows you to save and synchronize bookmarks, tabs, history and other preferences with my Google account. This way, if I later use Chrome on another computer or device, I can load this configuration without problem. The management of Chrome downloads allows you to drag any file that is in the historical downloads or from the special bar that shows the download in progress to another location that we want as folder, desktop, mail, etc. without saving it looking for the route where we want to store it, it is fast, it needs a minor memory use, it is stable and functional. The tabs that you create as you work can handle them independently so if one of them does not respond because the page has a problem, it will not cause the closing of the window just need to close the wrong tab and now.my favorite function which I use all the time is the search bar with it I can do from mathematical calculations to searches within a certain site to save steps when we are in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to mention about the program, I really like it, it works well, it is fast, practical, flexible and safe

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Friends I invite you to use chrome, you will not regret this is a platform that allows you to have everything in one place giving you your space on the web, it does not matter if you lose any of your devices you will always have the opportunity to recover everything with this app

In the company is a very important resource, I think the main feature of this app is the one that we take better advantage of in the company, it is the synchronization of information in different devices, in this way extensions, bookmarks, pages, downloads will not be lost, what you can work another computer that is not the one you always use creates a kind of network among the members of the organization where everyone has access to the same information.

Patient Success Team Customer Service Representative

"Chrome is the best"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Chrome Mobile DevTools is that there is so much to choose from. Quite literally you can do almost everything you can from a mobile device as you can from a computer. It has been called a "much needed shot in the arm" for web development and I have to agree. I have created and improved on my personal business site without difficulty using this tool.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Chrome Mobile DevTools is that it does require a good internet connection and I live/work in the middle of nowhere sometimes and that can make things difficult. Since this is mobile though, as soon as I get to a location where I can connect, problem solved and all changes can take place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is considering Chrome Mobile DevTools. It is easy to use once you get it figured out (which takes no time) and it is so very convenient. There really is no downside to being able to create or make adjustments when you only have a mobile device for your site. Developing and maintaining sites used to be difficult, but not anymore, Chrome has nailed it.

The business problems that I am solving with Chrome Mobile DevTools is making adjustments to my website whenever and wherever I need to in order to reflect any changes I need to make at a moment's notice from my phone.

Over the Shoulder Editorial
Newspapers
(Myself Only)

"Chrome mobile is great!"

What do you like best?

I love Chrome mobile because it's easy to use. You can launch a fresh new page and can use the Incognito mode too.

What do you dislike?

Well sometimes things launch in Safari so I use that one. I don't know how to make things launch in Chrome mobile as my default so I'm not sure about where that setting is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this to others who are looking for an alternative to Safari or other browsers on their mobile device. It seems like there is more support and other programs that typically work well with Chrome so you might as well have it on your mobile device and your laptop and desktop computers.

It's on my mobile so it's another browser to use if I'm busy with Safari. Also, it jus seems like so many programs today say that they are more compatible with Chrome so you might as well have it at your fingertips.

CEO
Entertainment

" A MUST HAVE - for agile product development"

What do you like best?

We're a creative shop, constantly idea-testing and prototype-building. ChromeMobile is the only way to go for either as it's as agile as our develop process needs to be. We insist our prototype testers, which can be a pretty randomized group, test/demo on Chrome mobile as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say as far as dislike. It was what my developers raved about,, and any tech that passes their muster, is already at a pretty high standard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a pretty technical CEO, I knew to take the advice of my development team and it has made all the difference where it matters most = the end-user experience when we're doing DEMOs/Testing with a live audience.

Greater agility in product development, and testing in heterogeneous environments. We needed end-user testing to be as seamless as possible.

Mobile Application Developer

"Best tool for quick and efficient browser testing to save your time"

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile DevTools is the best tool for testing the website view straight from the Chrome browser itself. It simplifies everything like adjusting the size if the content and checking the responsiveness of my website within seconds.

I can easily evaluate the performance of the website by using its features such as Network emulator and remote debugging of a device. Also one of the best features is the screencast which allows taking control of the mobile site via laptop or desktop.

What do you dislike?

Although it has the best features to make efficient browser testing still it lacks in certain areas such as sometimes it is not able to display the connected devices in a correct manner and gives wrong information.

Also, it doesn’t have support for GPU emulation and lacks the support for Safari browser making it only useful for Chrome browser. It is sometimes very difficult to determine the product as it acts glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best tool to get mobile view of your website for different resolutions.

I am using it for making responsive designs which are flexible for further changes and modifications and are supported by a majority of the browsers and doesn’t get impacted by the device’s resolutions. It has really helped me to overcome the problem of different screen resolution over various devices and makes it much easier now to test it on multiple devices.

Also, it is very useful as I can now share the screen with the clients giving them the overall look of the website performed under multiple devices having different resolutions.

"Great, effective, and efficient product. "

What do you like best?

This program is always the quickest and easiest to use, particularly when navigating to websites that have a volume of content on them and are not accessible (without being slowed down) via internet explorer.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say that there is anything that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using this product over Internet Explorer, as the ease of use is great. There are no glitches when going to websites with a higher percentage of content on them and it is very easy to access, with a link that can be saved right on your desktop for use whenever you want.

I am solving the problem of being able to access websites (such as google maps, weather machine, etc.) that I use everyday to help in my job tasks. Such websites are not as easily assessable (as they become slow and difficult to use) with other applications.

"Very customisable and usable for anyone"

What do you like best?

I am able to see how long the load time is for my page. This would be very useful for looking if there are any speed issues from the load time. Then I am able to look at the load time of pages by emulating conditions of the network and device which was used. The layout is very clear and has helped me have a great outlook on this as speed was not as efficient as it could be. The tool was exactly what I needed and really glad that I got to know about dev tools by google chrome.

In order to analyse these loading times and speed issues, the accessibility was very easy. For instance, there is the Network Conditions tool where I can click on a Customisation menu. As I am not the best at using dev tools, this interface has made it extremely easy and adds to the simplicity and accessibility factor of using this.

Also, the tools are being updated continuously, such as being able to manipulate pseudo classes and look at them directly in elements context. It is also very easy to switch between frames on the page, as well as the printing of scripts and CSS files look very nice and clean.

What do you dislike?

It is quite hard to saw what I don't dislike but the instructions for other functions can be be quite complicated compared to what I normally use it for. I would suggest using it for identifying speed issues of loading times of pages which is very simple. The other functions I wouldn't really recommend as it takes a learning curve to really use it to enhance your experience.

If I were to compare this to Firebug, I would think that an AJAX call in the console, firebug shows you the result. In chrome the network tab is opened and there are instances where the call is not found in the abundance of files, making Firebug's method a lot better in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very useful and simple to use, a simple google search can give you all the instructions you need without contacting support.

I am able to solve business problems like speed issues with my page, which can be done simply.

I can also personalise it as I want according to my preferences. For instance it could be appearance, enable shortcuts and more.

Also, in chrome it is possible to modify my code directly and it shows local modifications clearly. There is support for source maps and it is possible to edit local storage from within Dev tools.

Website Developer

"I used mobile devtools to check responsive design for my website"

What do you like best?

The interface of the tools is very good.

We can choose throttling

This is very useful to check weather our system is good for slow connection or not.

And also,

We can choose device also.

We can change the width and height ourselves.

We can change the zoom size.

In media query we can choose the size.

This is very useful if you don't really know the size of mobile device.

In here I can check many responsive type of design for my HTML.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design is still different per device.

Old times ago I try iPhone and it's different with my own iPhone.

I don't know why my mobile detection is not working for iPhone.

But I think now it already solved.

Because I never use mobile detect system again and now using responsive design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chrome eat memory to much. Can you reduce it a bit?

I use this tools to create responsive design for my website developer system.

This tools have very high benefit since I don't need to buy many mobile device to check the design now.

Now I can show to the client the display for each mobile version using this tools.

It's very useful and make client trust us.

Example if I want to show iPhone and iPad display version I can just show this to the client using this tools.

(10,001+ employees)

"Chrome Mobile: Great for on the go! "

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile allows me to access my google docs on the go! it also allows me to access internet job boards that are linked with the G Suite. I love how easy it is to log in and have everything i need already logged in and at my fingertips. Allows easy access to work/personal contacts. and calendars. It has helped me so much on my personal website. i am able to make changes and edits to my website/work website easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

In rebuttal to my above statement where i love the ease of being already logged in, that does have it's downfalls. Having access to information at my finger tips is a double edge sword. Convenience is great! but at what expense? Sometimes open access to all of my G suite can pose some security concerns. However, the touch ID has helped add that extra level of verification to Chrome mobile. I would like to be able to edit multiple websites at once. I do have to make edits one at a time. I would like the platform to expand its user guides and help pages. Since i am a beginner with web development i have many questions that come up. Also, assisting to edit my companies website.

Being able to access Google docs while on a conference call on my cell phone. Being on the go and having all necessary information in order to answer client/customer concerns. linking my personal gmail to my work calendars etc.. syncing my contacts. I am also assisting my company with edits to our corporate website along with edits to my personal sites. I feel like it gives me the ability to develop content easier than through a 3rd party web developing website.

Web Designer

"Easily check different resolution in a single click"

What do you like best?

Almost most of web today have responsive design, although there will be difference between mobile and desktop. Chrome Mobile DevTool really helps in making responsive design. There are so many option to use, event the newest update makes it more easier to add classes. you can directly edit classes and ids, is it add or remove attribute from that classes or ids. when you use the responsive option, you can easily adjust width of active area, the presets are very helpful if you don't know what size you should focusing on. they also give us max-width, min-width, and combination of them. so you can easily check which one having a problem.

What do you dislike?

Chrome Mobile DevTool is a great plugin in chrome where you can easily check your responsive design. but, unfortunately, you can't edit directly to your .html or .css using it. And if your new to web making, it's abit confuse how to read the element inside this plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use this to anyone who is a front-end web designer. this plugin easily help you manage web design without you to switch between browser and text editor so often. this is a great help for front-end web designer.

Chrome Mobile DevTool solve almost everything about viewing the result of different value and element in a html and css. you don't have to go back to your text editor and than back to the browser to see the difference in value and element. after you make html and the css, you can testit in the browser and then, when you need to do a repair, you can just do it from Chrome Mobile DevTool, after you find the result you want, you can write it in the text editor that you use.

So you don't need to switch browser and text-editor for a long time. you can edit it at oncce.

Mobile Application Developer

"Helping My HTML5 Game Debugging"

What do you like best?

Google Chrome did a good step including Mobile Development tools into their browser. While you browse the original site, you can instantly check the mobile view on the browser. Since i was working for HTML5 Games which targeting mobile users, i can see my games on iPad, or Android view instantly without emulator, which the original file i designed for desktop.

Aside from mobile views, Google Chrome Dev Tools also gives an extra debugging features, which check you javascript for error and print out, this feature is really needed in developing HTML5 Games, other than that you also can change the css instantly.

What do you dislike?

While it has a lot and good features, but dev tools also sometimes give inaccurate screen size for each devices. Like, when i try to see my games on ipad or iphone its looks good on chrome devtool, but when on the real screen, sometimes it doesn't fixed right on the screen.

Also this is the basic problems of Google Chrome itself, it was eating so much RAM. My laptop has 4Gb of rams, when i fired up text editor and Google Chrome, like 7 or 10 tabs my PC starting to freeze a bit.

I think feature for editing css need to be improved, like saving after you edit the line, because for now after you edit css line, you need to change it in text editor for permanent changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a fast and instant mobile view for your HTML5 Google Chrome Development Tools is a good tools to use. Aside from giving mobile views, you can also get a javascript debugging.

Google Chrome Dev Tool helping my company solving about debugging our Mobile HTML5 games, from viewing javascript and css Google Chrome Dev Tool

Web Designer
Internet

"Awesome Mobile Tool"

What do you like best?

Without any doubt the Screen Cast feature. It is very good feature which lets me directly control my mobile website or app through the laptop. As a web developer it is very important to make responsive websites and the best way to check for the responsiveness is using the chrome developer tool for mobile. The latest feature added in the google canary which let you check you website or app on mobile in landscape mode and portrait mode. Frankly speaking this is my best tool for any web development or mobile development.

What do you dislike?

Earlier there was no tool to view in the landscape mode, but after the recent update this feature is available in both chrome and in canary. This was the only thing which I disliked but google has taken care of this in recent update, other than this I am sorry I have not found anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for this tool without any doubt. I have not used a lot of different tools except for Firebug but chrome dev tools is far better than all those tools, it is powerful, is loaded without almost every feature you need, is directly accessible from your web browser, is easy to setup, easy to learn using official documentation.

CHROME DEV TOOLS IS AWESOME.

I am a web developer and today, most of the user are moving towards the mobile version so making websites which are responsive is the need, and when I collaborate with mobile developers, that is when I use chrome dev tools for mobile. And this has helped me a lot, I can test my application or website on almost all the popular devices out there in the market using this tool.

UI Engineer
Broadcast Media

"Daily user being a Web developer "

What do you like best?

The way I can add source code (read enable source code mapping) be it written in haxe or any other JavaScript flavour.. Not needing it to be vanilla JavaScript saves the day.

Working on react lately, I have come to be fond of the react tab.

What do you dislike?

Capturing the heapsnap shot is something I can do but find it a bit tough to wrap my head around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a Web developer there isn't anything quite like this tool yet for debugging. Even while working on genymotion or xcode or the mobile device, you can launch chrome dev tools and debug the application as if it was loaded in browser.

Recently I was working on this well developed (read large code base) reactjs application to resolve a very particular issue. Now it being react the component search in the elements tab and understanding which react element is being affected was a nightmare. The react tab then came to my rescue and to top it the in browser changes led to solve the issue much quicker than to reload the application while debugging.

Software Developer

"Very Useful Tool when Developing for Mobile"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to view the see an accurate version of what your website will look like on a certain device. The wide range of devices, and ability to add new ones make it a very valuable tool when developing websites for mobile. The developer tools allow the developer to quickly pinpoint any issues in HTML/CSS/JavaScript. Also the "network throttling" feature allows a simulation of how slow network requests can, in reality, be on mobile.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that I dislike is that it is possible to forget that users may use a different browser (maybe the default mobile browser) on mobile to Google Chrome. Although, I think from Google's point of view, offering different browsers options would be very difficult. Also for websites that do not scroll down on mobile (single page apps), the URL topbar is not visible on Chrome Mobile DevTools whereas for users it is visible. So the developer needs to remember this (less space on actual device) when developing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I found it nice and easy to get started. Try the virtical alignment rather than the default horizontal alignment as this can be better for mobile devices. Chrome is a really great browser anyway, so it is quite possible you are using it for development anyway. Just be careful to compare against an actual small screen device from time-to-time.

Adapting a website to also work on smaller screen devices, that was originally developed for desktop. When using Chrome Mobile DevTools you have confidence that the rendered version is very similar to how the website would behave on an actual small screen device, so this saves actually having to procure a number of devices. There is also the added benefit of having the JavaScript Console close by to help debugging JavaScript problems for mobile.

Software Developer

"Take the legwork out of mobile debugging"

What do you like best?

DevTools gives mobile web development a much appreciated shot in the arm. Screencast is easily one of the best features. This feature presents an opportunity for improved productivity as much as anything else. It's value proposition is the fact that you essentially trim the time it takes to switch between desktop and mobile displays for debugging. By screencasting, you are actually looking at the performance of a site on the physical hardware itself, not an emulation.

What do you dislike?

Although the DevTools offers an array of usable features, it does have some limitations. For one, it doesn't offer GPU emulation. Certain screen orientations also cause some display issues as well, but its not that common.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free! You can't go wrong with that, can you?

We use DevTools to verify our websites behave as expected on mobile and tablet devices. As more and more users are using mobile platforms, it has become imperative that we pay attention to this.

Business Systems Analysis Sr. Advisor - Dell Software Support Portal
(10,001+ employees)

"Great for quick Browser Testing"

What do you like best?

Chrome Mobile DevTools allows a user to quickly emulate mobile (and tablet) devices in order to review potential UI issues. While not perfect, I've noticed that the overall amount of mobile and tablet related bugs that make it to beta and production have been reduced by the functionality this provides.

What do you dislike?

The mobile emulation isn't "perfect" in that I will sometimes discover a bug on browserstack with native mobile/tablet combinations that doesn't display via the chrome dev tools, but overall, this is fairly rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please keep in mind that using chrome mobile devtools emulation is not the "end all" or final view of the site on mobile. You should still comb over your developed site with true mobile and tablet devices.

We utilize chrome mobile devtools to review our websites prior to beta or UAT to identify mobile or tablet specific issues for the site.

User Experience Developer, Front-end Developer, and a Software Engineer
Research

"Time-saving Tools"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy that all other mobile development tools miss.

It's time-saving for people who would like to have their websites mobile-ready, you can get sure of the website responsiveness by just one click on the tools icon.

I used many tools before, and I was just resizing the browser, but these ways were not reliable, especially with sensitive projects, but with Chrome Mobile Devtools, it's a totally different situation.

What do you dislike?

It can be better on a side of user experience, and I don't like the way that they're somehow hidden, you need someone to tell you where you find them, and what do they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, it's better than all other tools.

Mostly, my use for this tool is for Web development for responsive websites, I need to be sure that all websites show perfectly on held devices.

"How Google Chrome has made my day to day work so much easier and less time consuming. "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access and look up any information for my every day orders. Also that i can have many different tabs open rather than just one at a time. I can look up customer addresses as well as phone numbers for a company i already have the address for. Over all it makes my work 10x easier every day !

What do you dislike?

Always having ads popping up while trying to look something up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are unsure of whether to use it or not, definitely give it a go! So simple to learn and will help u tremendously in so many ways.

One of the main benefits of having Chrome, is being able to look up information about most of my customers if for some reason i don't have the customer's phone number or street address. Another major benefit is that Chrome keeps things simple and fast.

"Great tool for developing. "

What do you like best?

Being able to see a graphic representation of the website you are building on scalable devices. There is a vast amount of devices that you can see your said application on, making it easier to be able to see what it will look like on the devices as apposed to actually having to physically own the devices.

Allows for cost cutting and saves time seeing it there and there while you code at the side. Easy to find any problems or find a solution in real time without having to go back in to the code files to pin point the problem.

What do you dislike?

Although it's great for if the user is using a chrome browser, it's not good for when the user may use something different such as firefox, explorer etc. Also when it crashes it can become annoying, right now there's bugs when typing in values other than that I like the dev tools they are a very handy resource to have as a developer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for quick and easy development, would definitely recommend it if you are wanting an effective way to be able to develop websites and applications for mobiles.

Being able to code in real time, makes the process a lot smoother as you are able to pin point problems really quick. offers a quicker way of being able to code in the browser and then transfer it to the relevant files. It's also great for when you screen share with clients, you can show them a proper version of the website in different devices. Great for when I'm making websites responsive as I can quickly scale down websites to the specific devices rather than having to guess sizes.

Senior Designer
Design

"The best Mobile Dev Tools (Even better than Safari)"

What do you like best?

Chrome's Dev Tools are a tool I discovered by accident one day. It was the best accident of this year so far.

What I love most about the dev tools is:

- the ability to see the animation time on a graphic representation for timing

- easily create preset device dimensions and ratios

- very flexible way to develop on Windows and Mac platforms

- preview media queries extremely quickly

Chrome's dev tools are a godsend for those of us that used to install browser plugins for firefox back in the day that would barely give us the ability to inspect CSS let alone change it on the fly and be able to copy and paste it from the browser to our code editor.

What do you dislike?

When it's great, it's great. When it's not, there's no fixing it.

I don't like that I have to have the developer tools window open to enable it. Maybe there is another way but a lot of the functionality seems to just be find on your own and learn on your own. Safari has a much nicer interface for the mobile dev tools and I wish Chrome had something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Safari (Mac)

Designing for flexible and responsive layouts that meet various device and browser resolutions.

Correspondent Technical Underwriter
Banking

"A great option!"

What do you like best?

Being able to evaluate my site’s performance using the network emulator, without affecting traffic to other tabs and possibly losing users along the way from frustration. Usually while remote debugging a mobile device, you had to shift your eyes back and forth between the device and your desktop computer; now Screencast displays your device's screen right inside of Chrome DevTools on your desktop to make it a lot easier to work with.

What do you dislike?

Although Chrome's device mode offers many powerful emulation tools, it does have some limitations. ◦GPU and CPU behavior are not emulated. MathML is not supported in Chrome, but is supported on iOS 7 devices.

The iOS 5 orientation zoom bug is not emulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

give a try if you are working on mobile applications and need a de-bugger.

As your mobile audience grows, responsive mobile-friendly web design becomes all the more important. Being able to integrate mobile web design is a MUST and the major issue at hand for me.

"How to really see what's happning with your device"

What do you like best?

You can test in a real device with the power of the Chrome Inspector on your desktop

What do you dislike?

The connections sometimes is finicky and you have to keep authorizing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an important tool to use if you are developing for mobile devices

Debugging mobile websites is one of the most important elements of my job, and be able to do it on a real device is important.

"Best tools to debug hybrid apps"

What do you like best?

I really love the fact that it come by default with google chrome and is easy to use, like in a normal web app. Also the support for remote debugging.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't display the devices correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are the best tools you can consider since they are preinstalled on chrome by default and you dont need to configure anything

I use this tools to develop every hybrid app. The major benefits are that you can develop, check and modify css properties without compile for every change you make

Chrome Mobile User Ratings

8.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Mobile App Debugging Category
Do you work for Chrome Mobile?

Chrome Mobile DevTools Comparisons