CareLogic EHR

3.6

CareLogic empowers behavioral health and human services providers with tools designed to improve outcomes, drive efficiencies and demonstrate performance

Work for CareLogic EHR?

Learning about CareLogic EHR?

CareLogic EHR Reviews

Showing 23 CareLogic EHR reviews
Christopher D.

"Poor user experience leads to poor utilization "

What do you like best?

CareLogic makes it easy to create records, but it makes it difficult to track and access these same records. Don't even ask me about creating a "bed day" record for a new admit...

What do you dislike?

It defaults treatment plans to a 30-day time period, which means I have to create three Tx plans in the course of a 90-day stint. Cl won't recognize overlap between documents and document groups; so if I create a Tx plan, but don't create it inside the Admit package, the admit package won't be satisfied.

I am able to track the progress of my clients across several interconnected service locations. Additionally, I am able to make sure my clients have access to the most current healthcare and recovery related information.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CareLogic EHR

"Best EHR To Date"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this EHR is how streamlined it is for mental health providers. It is clear the system has actually been formatted to make documentation and billing more efficient and less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

The only major issue I have with this system is the times they schedule their biweekly maintenance. It may just be an issue for a small majority of overnight mental health crisis staff like myself, but it is inconvenient to have no access to the EHR for three hour periods in the middle of your hospital emergency room shift.

It creates a streamlined way to input services provided and translate that to accurate billing statements without needing to enter information multiple times over multiple places in the EHR.

What Mental Health solution do you use?

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management
View Original January 11, 2019

"Decent system "

What do you like best?

Once you learn the system, it is very easy to use. There are some technical issues that I will address in the dislikes section.

What do you dislike?

Technical issues:

1) drop down menus are worthless. If the user doesn’t click on the tab just right, it moves you to another screen and you can’t go back to the screen you were just on.

2) errors can not be fixed by local staff. If someone is added to the wrong program, you can not make that change without going to the company.

3) random login issues. About once a week will get a message that says “authorization.” This message can not be closed, and you need to restart your browser to clear.

4) There are a ton of technical issues with this company. At least two times a week, we get an email about the site being "down" for maintenance. Due to the random outages, and often without notice, I write everything in a word document so I have a backup of what was written.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at other products first.

Keep track of clients across multiple programs. Great tools to see what is happening and read notes from other teams. Very simple interface.

Kares C.

"I guess it gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The layout of this application is rather simple to navigate . The tabs mean what you think they mean and navigation is a simple and clean look.

What do you dislike?

Carelogic is constantly having technical issues. Our agency sends us emails about this application being ‘ down ‘ and ‘worked on’ atleast 2-3xs a week. I have made it a habit to write all notes in word document then copy and paste them into carelogic out of fear the application will shut down while I’m writing a note and losing all of my work .

N/A . This is a poorly worded question and I’m not sure exactly what response you’re looking for here .

"Sometimes it can be a bit tricky but it is a decent program overall"

What do you like best?

Carelogic gives me a quick view of my entire caseload so that I don't have to search for my clients through a master list of clients who use the practice.

What do you dislike?

It can be time consuming to have to go back and forth through different lists in order to access the information I need. Also, when it comes to billing, the notes can get separated from the scheduled appointment if you start and save a note and then access it from the ECR later to in order to complete it. I also don't like that I do not have the ability to delete my own mistakes. Requesting and waiting for someone else to go in and delete a GRIP note that should have been something else is time-consuming and can throw off my flow when completing my documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the ease of use for your clinicians and ask questions about how to make it more user friendly. I am not privy to what goes on with my agency to know if there may be components of the program for which they do not want to pay.

I do not know that it solves too many problems for me personally as the clinician in the field. It may be beneficial to the agency as a whole.

Nikki H.

"Overall great software"

What do you like best?

Carelogic is easy to navigate when you get used to it, but there is a little bit of a learning curve. I find the treatment planner to be useful as the goals and interventions are prewritten. Everything is neatly organized.

What do you dislike?

While I like the treatment planner tool, it is tedious as you have to click through several screens, and this can be time-consuming.

This has been helpful in maintaining records without taking up physical space. It is easy and efficient most of the time, but definitely when compared to maintaining physics files.

Courtney H.

"Confusing to set up "

What do you like best?

That you have everything you need to see when you load the web pages. All the menus are simple

What do you dislike?

Setting up my account was a pain. I honestly wish my company did it because I don’t work in HR

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set it up before you send to employees test is out

Our company is very spread out so it is easier to have this instead of going direct to HR also we get to see all of the information for the year

"Fairly easy to use but too time sensitive. "

What do you like best?

I am able to have multiple tabs open and be working on different things in each simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely time sensitive and cannot be customized. Example. If I have a client set from 3-4 and another from 4-5, if the 3-4 goes to 4:03 then I have to go into the other appointment to adjust the start time before I can finish the note from the previous client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is fairly easy to use but the time sensitivity can be a bit frustrating.

Carelogic has simple access to run. Reports for various data. This makes it easy to monitor progress as a provider, check client caseloads, or determine billing status.

"Carelogic"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of access. Everything you could possibly need is a few clicks away. Your daily schedule, charts, etc. Simple to operate yet effective!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how none observed and denied are in the same tick box. To me, these are two different observations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is simple to use. A few minor detail changes cold make this much more effective as far as reports are concerned.

This makes documenting my session w clients so much easier than a paper chart. The benefit us that I can document from anywhere my work laptop goes. I don't have to lug around paper charts to be productive.

"Care logic user"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that all the information you need is readily available and it’s user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the new BHA won’t copy over

I use carelogic for my sessions with clients and it’s easy to keep track of they clients progress as well as be able to see how they are with other clinicians.

User in Mental Health Care

"Quick access to tools I need"

What do you like best?

I am able to add all of my favorite pages on my favorites bar and access then quickly. Also able to navigate all notes that are needed for the care of my patient easily and quickly. The interface is easy to learn and easy to modify to meet my needs.

What do you dislike?

Many times I am unable to complete my paperwork due to the pages not loading or having temporary issues during the busiest time of my day

I am able to locate all of the notes pertinent to patient care quickly and easily

User in Individual & Family Services

"Clinical Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the organization of the website. It gives me a quick overview of client information.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot of "clicking". Many ways to receive the same outcomes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend giving the product more time to understand all it's feature.

It can often times be down during times of need.

"CareLogic review"

What do you like best?

Care logic is a very intuitive system and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were a mobile app to use.

I use it for client files, and it is easy to use.

Derrick F.

"Carelohic"

What do you like best?

Easy to find any information once you learn to navigate the system.

What do you dislike?

From a counseling perspective, it is difficult to create a good flow with a patient when conducting assessments.

NA

Xiao G.

"Good software "

What do you like best?

It is user friendly, but cannot be used for some programs that’s vetted by DOH.

What do you dislike?

Can not integrate with other system company.

Note/treatment plan keeping for billing.

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I do like that once you learn how to do one thing you can usually figure out the rest.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is always having issues and is down on a fairly regular basis.

Organization of client information and ease of access.

We can actually find client files in a timely fashion and others can check in on our work remotely.

User in Individual & Family Services

"Very accurate "

What do you like best?

The efficiency and accuracy when documenting

What do you dislike?

When you have to error something off your scheduling it stays visible at the bottom

Nothing at this time

Agency

"Nice Product"

What do you like best?

I have used this product daily for a year and have found that it is easy to navigate and has minimal issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it sometimes glitches, but that is uncommon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a worthwhile product that is perfect for the work that we do assisting people with their mental and physical health.

Connection between teams.

C

"Efficient and always working"

What do you like best?

There are never any issues with CareLogic EHR

What do you dislike?

If you don’t hit submit it didn’t happen

Data

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Being in medical field. EHR is very simple and easy. Less crashes to deal with. Layout is simple and easy to handle

What do you dislike?

You have to click on every single item before saving the chart

Insurance

"CareLogic EHR"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the program for inputting and notes tracking billing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the program is sufficient for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great programz

It is easy to track objectives and client needs.

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Very interesting "

What do you like best?

It has many great features and gives you many options to track information.

What do you dislike?

It seems to get confusing at times. Many different options.

Kept information to update patient info.

UR
User in Retail

"Great EHR system"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and compatible with CareEvolve

What do you dislike?

Several steps entailed to do short tasks

Can hold several patients’ records, information is easily accessible, used in more than one location

Learning about CareLogic EHR?

* We monitor all CareLogic EHR reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.