Box KeySafe Reviews & Product Details

What is Box KeySafe?

With Box KeySafe, you have complete, independent control over your encryption keys, with no impact to the user experience.

Box KeySafe Profile Details

Box KeySafe Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Box KeySafe reviews

Box KeySafe Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Box KeySafe reviews

"Box is great for keeping and sharing documents securely."

What do you like best?

I like that I can access box from my computer or my phone and easily share information with colleagues and team members. Each of us is able to access and make changes to the same folder at the same time, and it updates almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it makes me change my password so often - but I guess I'm grateful for the security! Also, it is pretty easy to reset your password - they just send a link to your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's great, and meets our needs. Could meet yours too!

We are able to house all our documents in one secure place that we can all access - this has streamlined meeting preparation. And we can take it anywhere, without having to carry a large amount of paper files.

Program Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Review of Box KeySafe"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to look for plagiarism because everyone who submits their work goes into one drive, where it looks over any duplication. It also is very fast, you can drag a file from your computer right into the box and it downloads quickly, along with displays the document you inserted.

What do you dislike?

It works well with documents, like word or excel, but it can take a little longer to upload when it is a PDF and sometimes does not display it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not as great as google drive regarding keeping documents in one place, but really easy for multiple users to put documents into.

It helps keep everything is one space and also makes it easy to see who is taking other peoples ideas.

Family educator
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Get organized with Boxy "

What do you like best?

I can put all my files into one organized space and other team member are able to share their files and notes also without having to always email back and forth all the time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the layout was a tad bit easier to understand. What I mean, is that there are a lot of tabs on the side and some could be joined together.

When working in teams, or gathering all the information and notes used for meetings it allows me and my colleagues to submit notes and files and sync them to each other.

"Solid control over data privacy"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to have complete, independent control over your encryption keys. Usage is interchangeable and easy to navigate any records when questions are asked. Knowing my data is safe and I have access whenever is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. Right now we are in a trial phase to ensure our counterparts overseas are able to make change when necessary without interference.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand your needs and test during trial phase while you have the time.

Have full control over data while in the cloud. The ability to have premier services work with me helps to uncover any areas I'm not fully maximizing. Again, being in the trial phase we are constantly probing areas and testing to ensure we can bring Box on as a permanent cloud safe.

UP

"So Convenient"

What do you like best?

I love that multiple people with granted access can work on something cohesively in a separate working space.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it sends a confirmation email every single time someone does anything with any of the files, a bit overkill.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for any organization that has several "hands in the pot" It 's very user friendly and is an easy way to communicate and share.

My colleagues and I can all access the desired files needed in a shared space.

Marketing Intern
Financial Services

"Easy way to manage encryption keys"

What do you like best?

Platform is very easy to use. Able to teach fellow employees how to use the service and feel safe with storing the files on this platform

What do you dislike?

Not sure if the cost is worthy it. Although it is relatively cheap, we feel safe enough to store our info.

We are trying to keep financial files safe and secured. It is a good way to store it to maintain files.

AH

"Security"

What do you like best?

Ease of shareable document links, easy file uploads, live syncing feature is great. It's a good system for uploading and sharing files securely. I enjoy the search feature (navigation is very intuitive). I like that you can see the last editor and time/date of edit.

What do you dislike?

The Box network lags/slow at times. Sometimes syncing is offline so shareable links break. The search feature is great, but could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Box network can lag/be slow at times, keep that in mind

Secure file sharing and management, storage, encryption

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

I found Box to be very user friendly. It is a great way for collaborators to interact and share ideas and content in a safe environment.

What do you dislike?

It has some drawbacks in that it can be difficult to integrate into a company that’s already using comparable software.

A way to safely and securely store items, ideas, and company information.

UA

"Besides limited compatibility options, works great and is user friendly"

What do you like best?

Just like Box.com's standard UI for uploading files, KeySafe is up to par on user-friendliness and simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Needs more software compatibility; options are still limited.

We store our passwords and license keys for the entire office onto KeySafe, trusting in their encryption. Since we use Box already, it was a seamless transition for us.

(10,001+ employees)

"Extremely easy way to incorporate advanced security "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and integrated well with the Box platform, thus making the experience seamless.

What do you dislike?

Can be frustrating or tedious at times, but that is common with any added security.

Security and peace of mind. Safer to store documents in the cloud.

"Box review"

What do you like best?

files are easily stored.. easy access to needed files

What do you dislike?

have no complaints or dislikes at this time

communal sharing of files and docs

(10,001+ employees)

"easy to use "

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to navigate and edit

What do you dislike?

The automatic save sometimes does not work

It is safe

8.7
Quality of Support
Average: 8.6*
* Encryption Category
Do you work for Box KeySafe?

Box KeySafe Categories on G2